View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
!!4iV4HF9R34g, oh ok, no it's just like smoking meth. It does crystallise further down the pipe, but it sticks to it firmly and isn't gooey at all. You can just turn the pipe around after smoking a fair bit and get a few more hits.

Hope it wasn't too weird with the strangers psood0nym :D

The repair people weren't a problem. I just stayed out of their way and kept my answers short. The intense ramp-up leveled out about 45 minutes after injection. I was worried that it might last longer and plateau higher, but it turns out 2C-P is similar to intramuscular 2C-E in that after an hour I felt pretty certain I had peaked. At the moment I'm doing nicely at a plush ++.5.

I always seemed to get a yellowish residue from 2c-P that could be futher smoked, which actually yielded better than the initital vapour.

Something weird happen yesterday when I took 2cp. I've taken it from 7/8-19mg, and I'm a big fan of it. Yesterday I weighed out a 13mg dose. I remember thinking to myself that it looked like a bigger than normal pile, but after I re-weighed it a few times, I capped it up and went my friends house. Popped the cap at 3pm, and relaxed for the usual hour and a half wait. At 5, it started coming on real strong. At 7pm, it was every bit as intense as that 19mg dose I took awhile back, I started to really wonder how much I took. But at 9, it started to dull out a little, and by 1am, I was sober.

The weird thing is every time I've taken a dose that big, it was a 15 hour trip at least, and 19mg's was 24 hours before I was straight. This only lasted 10 hours, it doesn't make sense. Almost like it substituted a more intense shorter trip, for a longer less intense one. It was still a blast, we watched some great movies, in this order Fanboys, Fear and Loathing, Macgruber, Scott Pilgrim vs the world, and The Haunted World of El Superbeasto. If you havent't seen Macgruber check it out, I almost pissed myself laughing, and I highly recommend Scott Pilgrim while tripping.

maybe a difference in stomach contents... were there any other chems in your system at all? caffeine? marijuana? alcohol? was your fluid intake different than it was in previous trips? or maybe the changes in intensity of your trip were actually due to changes in setting. who knows. :)

maybe a difference in stomach contents... were there any other chems in your system at all? caffeine? marijuana? alcohol? was your fluid intake different than it was in previous trips? or maybe the changes in intensity of your trip were actually due to changes in setting. who knows. :)

I ate a hamburger for lunch around 11:30-12pm, and I made sure to chew it up real good and it didn't seem to be any issue. No other chems, I took some ibuprofen the day before for a headache. As far as caffeine, I was drinking ice tea, but I drink iced tea everyday, and i was drinking it last trip. I don't drink as much fluids as most, I can buy a half gallon of iced tea at 10am, and still be drinking it at 10pm. No alcohol, I don't drink. I hadn't smoked any weed for awhile, like a week or two, I've decided to give it up for good. And as far as setting, it was the same house I had my last 2cp trip, which is a friendly environment.

Who knows is right.:) I'll just have to see how my next trip goes. My friend has some blotter chilling in his freezer, and wants to break it out for our next session.

Not that normal but i've had 2c-P trips where I felt almost no alerts until around 3 and half hours later then it hit like a freight train.

Ha it happens. If things align right hopefully I can reunite with P! Survived have a good trip, buddy! Sending good vibes and all that!:D

I'm pretty sure i'll be able to reunite soon in the coming days. Sure hope i'm as happy as survived!;)<3

I have eaten the P only once before. I enjoyed it very much. It reminded me a lot of 2cb in terms of the come up/come down time lengths... except they were much longer. B usually takes 2.5 hours to hit the peak and it lasts about 2-3 hours. The come up starts about 45 minutes after ingestion and slowly builds into a nice calm B buzz. And I'll peak for a bit and then it will start to wear down and the come down will gradually taper off for 2-3 hours.... Usually lasts 6-8 hours total time after ingestion. P is mainly longer. I'll start to feel some tinglings around 2-3 hours, but I didn't hit the peak until the 5th or 6th hour. The peaks lasted another 5-6 hours... With between hours 8-10 was the most intense... I took a giant bong hit that sent me into anxiety mode.... which was too bad. I was having a very pleasant experience until those anxieties hit me. Definately had something to do with the weed... and the coughing attack I had... I went too big with the bong... so stupid. Then after hour 10 it tapered off, and gradually reached baseline after 5 hours. That experience lasted about 15 hours. 2cp is pretty good. I tried it about 6 months ago... Haven't had the time to fuck with it much. Still working on my stash of 2ce and 2cb... and sometimes foxy... And if there's acid around I usually forget the 2cs for a bit.

Enjoy!

Let us know how 12 mgs is. I'd like to know.

What an epic compound. The longevity alone is incredible, I didn't finish fully tripping until somewhere between hours 18-20. The strength of effects at 12mgs really took me by suprise, and I can see why people say that you could easily overdo it.

It is very 'phen', but it definitely has it's own take on it. I was expecting something similar to 2C-E, maybe more chaotic and visual, but it wasn't like that. Yes, it shared some attributes of 2C-E just like the other 2Cs, but it differed in many other ways. I found it less overtly visual than 2C-E, with far more of a body-high. The body-high bordered on unbearable at some times, although I was usually able to convert that in to sensual body pleasure by realigning my mindset and trying to harmonise my internal energies. This became taxing after a while though, due to sheer staying power of this stuff, and I eventually ended up surrendering myself to moments or periods of whichever way it wanted to take me. I spent most of the trip like that, and I've always found in past trips that it is best, and even far more pleasurable to simply surrender.

CEVs were more visionary than geometrical, although they still had the classical Aztec/Mazatec peruvian glyph patterns that phens always do. The visuals were deep and dark (dark as in low in luminesance, not scary), but they were much more visionary in terms of how they were linked to thematic thought processes. Scenes and sounds would play out in tapestries of RGB aztec patterns, and I could get lost in the narrative almost like falling in to a semi-lucid dream. This was during the peak. Internal monologue or dialogue became almost audible internally.

This stuff does amazing things to music. I always get an enhanced appreciation of music with psychedelics, some more than others, but 2C-P did it in a very special way. Music wasn't 'over-hyped', and the frequency response from my studio monitors remained very clear without being boosted too much in the sub-lows and highs. Instead, I was able to appreciate the music very lucidly, but simultaneously with awe and renewed appreciation. I could be very passive and trance-like in listening to it, whilst melting through cascades of psychedelic imagery and appreciation.

I noticed that there was a marked nootropic effect with this substance; heightened linguistic associations with both abstract and logical thought enabled me to formulate ideas that stretched further across the chasm between the two domains than usual. Short-term memory storage was increased so that I could hold far more information in a 'buffer' whilst other information was being processed.

I rediscovered just how well chocolate synergizes with phenethylamines. I made a cup of coacoa after the peak, and after drinking it visuals came on in full force - actually stronger OEV than during the peak. Music was enhanced to insanely beautiful levels with this combination. I had realized the value of this synergy before with 2C-T-2, and when I started feeling physically drained after the first hour of the peak, I decided a cup of cocoa would replenish all my neurotransmitters. And of course chocolate just tastes so good, especially when you're tripping!

Although the peak of 2C-P didn't seem as balls-out strong as a 2C-T-2 or 2C-E peak, something about it still gave me the sense that it was very heavy-duty, and that I wouldn't want to push the dose up much further than 12mgs, at least not without a benzo at hand. It's quite relentless during the heaviest parts, and it seems to me to carry more of a headfuck than it's cousins, in quite a sneaky way too. The way the trip creeps up on you during the 3rd and 5th hours is astonishing. I found myself tripping before I even fully realized it - gazing off in to playthings in the center of my room as they hypnotically danced with ivory glow of the organic light. <3

One more thing to mention would be that I noticed vasoconstriction effects appearing at the tail end of the trip. At first in my upper thighs, and then my calfs and ankles. These 'pains' have lasted a couple of days, and have only really abated today. To combat this, I have been dosing with homemade capsules of cayenne pepper as a vasodilator. These pains are usually quite worrisome for me, as they are highly localized and randomly intermittent. It seems they can't be predicted, and I always worry that I may be doing permanent damage. Of course it may very well be related to my own personal physiology, but I would not like to experience such effects any more than necessary.

Definitely a great substance, a worthy part of the collection! :)

Is muscle pain a direct result of vasoconstriction? If so, can somebody educate me about this process, specifically in relation to 2C's?..

Status
Not open for further replies.