View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dosage for vaporized 2c-P is roughly the same as oral since it's an HCL salt and not super "efficient" for smoking, though I see no problem with it as 2c-P is fairly cheap IMO.

Start off with about 7-8mg perhaps.

Just be sure not to vaporize it all at once, one of the beauties of vaporizing it is that you get to get a feel for how far you really want to take it since theres no 6 hour waiting period.

here are the key differences to vaporizing it over other methods:
The body load is reduced significantly and actually feels more synthetic-opiate like, as opposed to the "aliens" feeling from other methods.
The durations is decreased, I tend to get 13-18+hour trips on the stuff, smoking reduced it to 4-6.
The visuals can get very intense, especially if you vaporize this compound to boost a dose you are already peaked on.
going from baseline to BLAM is very intense and why I suggest small amounts at a time,
2c-P is strong and takes 3 hours to gradually kick in, now imagine that in a few seconds.
I tend to get more "fractal vision" from the smoked dose; as well as OEV's, which I normally lack with 2c-P.

I accidentally got too big of a hit once, prolly around 4mg or so in one hit... as soon as I exhaled I seriously thought I was going to die in the most psychelic way possible, the visuals for the next 10 minutes were out of this world. life split into 4's and became very colorful, almost like my vision was a digital, 3d, neon rendition of an andy worhol signature artwork.

WOW! :) I'm so excited haha haha. Thanks.

If I were to take a dose of 2C-P orally, then vaporized an amount of this compound, how much would you advise for each quantity?
I want a long trip like normal, but without the long time waiting on effects.

Also, how is your cognition when smoked? Are you coherent enough to function in a normal or public setting?

Its a beautiful compound 2C-P. Very visual, but quite non-threatening. Nice amount of euphoria as well. I think the only thing I've taken which is more visual is DOC (which is bordering on ridiculous w.r.t. the visual intensity).

(sorry if this post seems sloppy but I am quite influenced by 2c-c right now and my monitor keeps sloshing around like water)

Yeah, I actually used to smoke it in the bathroom at work,

stared at my customers kinda funny while they were talking though, as the creases on thier faces started morphing into things.. its hard to keep back your laughter though, but possible.

I'd take roughly 7-8mgs orally then smoke 3-4 to tide you over untill the oral dose hits. just MAKE sure you spread those 3-4mgs apart or else you're gunna get smacked in the face HARD when it hits you.

clubberdube, I'm stoked on DOC. The only reason I'm getting 2C-P instead is because it's so much cheaper, and I have living expenses to pay with this check..
Next time though, I'm gonna order DOC. Can you vaporize it like 2C-P?

Devourer, your post is actually pretty organized haha.
That's awesome though, regardless. I may not exactly have the time for a long trip, since I work so much and have classes, but if it's possible to function well, I don't think that a lack of time will deter me. Although, I'll likely have to test the compound myself before I attempt to do anything responsible haha.
Those are the numbers I was considering myself for dose, too. Thank you for the information.
When you say spread them apart, you mean like, vaporize one milligram at a time?

I tried vaporizing after reading these posts. It works undeniably well. I concur that the overall potency is similar to other routes and it's just that the onset is much faster. I started feeling effects in under one minute. It's hard to say what the duration to plateau is since I've been vaporizing small amounts (~2 mg) every 10 minutes or so. I suspect it's under a half hour. This ROA is pretty valuable IMO because it gives 2C-P a lot more versatility time-wise.

Last edited:
as psood0nym said above,

yes, i'd smoke 1-2mg at a time, as it vaporizes very quickly and packs a fucking mighty whollop.

psood, try smoking it with cannabis if you have any laying around, takes the edge off and definately adds to the 2c-P experience IMO, and since the duration of the cannabis is similar to the duration of the smoked 2c-P the tend to intertwine well.

I seriously can't wait until I have the time for this. :) Aaah, freaking work slash school..
You mentioned you get more OEVs and fractal vision with vapor. I love fractal vision; will vaporizing a single mg do this?

Also, what's up with tolerance with this compound and ROA?

Last edited:
nah, a single miligram will stimulate you.. it takes about 5mg roughly before the visuals commence, or ~2mg smoked when you're already on an ~8mg oral dose.

The fractal vision is pretty intense from whenever I've smoked it paired with cannabis though, intense and intricate trails behind people's arms, almost a delay in time, feels like you can rewind and fastforward a few seconds whenever you want to.
I notice that same time distortion effect on the 2c-c I was on, though not identical to the 2c-P

If you enjoy the 2c-P and want something even more enjoyable with a shorter duration I suggest 2c-C :)
more OEVs for me than with 2c-P, but without the fractal vision that 2c-P is well known for. Also a lot more pleasurable on the body, highly tactile, where as 2c-P seems to have an icky body load when taken orally, and the fact it lasts so long doesn't help. (and hense why I smoke it!)

Cool, good information.

I've got some dank sativa, too!
Bud synergizes so well haha haha.

I actually love the long durations, and even the drawn-out onset, I've just been busy lately. I've heard 2C-C is nice, but I'm way more interested in getting some DOC. Then I'll probably order some 5-MeO-DMT or 5-MeO-AMT. I've got some others on the list, but all the 2C- and DO- compounds are very interesting to me. :)

psood0nym, I'd be interested to hear about how much you vaporized before YOU got intense visuals, too.

Sativa is the best for trips :)

And I really hope you don't live in the states if you're trying to get 5-meo-dmt, unless you plan on extracting it yourself! and if you do you might as well just go for n,n-dmt or the full spectrum from the mimosa hostilis.

I've had DOC once before and I still feel as if 2c-c is better... it's just so... lovely :p

Wait a minute, shit, 5-MeO-DMT is scheduled?? How did I not know this?! Haha, ahhhh, dammit.
Oh well, I was originally going to get some Anadenanthera peregrina seeds anyway.
I'll just make Yopo. :)

Is 5-MeO-AMT scheduled, too?

I've heard that DOC is more clinical and lucid. This is something I enjoy. Euphoria is nice, but it doesn't feel real to me.
I like 2C-P because it helps me be more creative, too. I've also heard DOC does this.

yeah, 2c-P is very creative, though I've never wanted to stop and use this creativity more so as lay down with my eyes closed and just SEE the creativity unfold.

5-meo-amt is not scheduled as of yet (i believe)
neither is the DALT and MiPT 5-meo's
however I see 5-meo-DALT getting banned shortly in the future as it's in a few of the popular herbal incense brands.

I'm a writer, and lately I've had some blocks. I just can't seem to summon creativity from my unconscious.. So 2C-P is very helpful. :)
I definitely feel you about not wanting to utilize the creativity when I'm on an intense trip, but on lower doses I am actually very motivated.

clubberdube, I'm stoked on DOC. The only reason I'm getting 2C-P instead is because it's so much cheaper, and I have living expenses to pay with this check..
Next time though, I'm gonna order DOC. Can you vaporize it like 2C-P?

Devourer, your post is actually pretty organized haha.
That's awesome though, regardless. I may not exactly have the time for a long trip, since I work so much and have classes, but if it's possible to function well, I don't think that a lack of time will deter me. Although, I'll likely have to test the compound myself before I attempt to do anything responsible haha.
Those are the numbers I was considering myself for dose, too. Thank you for the information.
When you say spread them apart, you mean like, vaporize one milligram at a time?

I've never tried, but I snorted some DOC (2-3mg on an oral dose of around 4mg), and think I freaked myself out a little - thought I got vasoconstriction (though as i'm in good cardiovascular health, I'd be surprised, particularly on that dose). I think it was all in my head, as I hadn't read any reports of DOC insufflation before, so felt out of my depth (like this is a bad idea...) was fine in the end of course.

With that in mind, I'm not sure how smoking it would affect you, but I'd personally be quite nervous about smoking it myself.

DOC feels like a super-charged version of 2C-P - everything feels well, cleaner. DOC has the highest signal to noise ratio (i.e. the cleanest feeling effect for a high that far removed from normality) of any drug I've taken. Period. Its like the visual aspect of a very high dose 2C-P/2C-E, with a euphoria comparable to MDMA, and a clean headedness like a moderate dose of Amphetamines.

It is a very strange compound indeed, I personally can't wait to give it another go (wasn't in the best head space when I last took it, and did it the day after an all-night rave on MDMA). It will have to wait until I've moved and sorted some things out, but it will be one of the first things I do when I've found my new place to live.

Damn! All this talk of 2C-P makes me want to do some. Its a real shame I've run out... :(

^I'm glad someone finally compared 2c-P to DOC! I thought they would be pretty similar trips in parallels.:) Haven't dosed P in awhile though. Will soon promise as I miss it!

Actually clubberdude, I am very comfortable with new territories; I would love to explore the effects of vaporized DOC.
I've not heard much about this compound being very euphoric though. I've always read that it is clear and crisp and emotionless.
If euphoria is present with the incredible visuals and lucidity, this will DEFINITELY be my next acquisition.
I may have to wait until my NEXT paycheck (not this Friday's, I have other expenses), then buy a small amount.. It's expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.