View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ If it's your first time exploring 2cp I recommend 15 mgs. I have even got chewed out for recommending that dose before as others thought it was too high. I have tried it a couple more times since then and stand by my assessment. ~20 mgs is a pretty hard trip off 2cp.

I have 32mg sample of it :) Should I go for it ? :D

Planning on doing that all in one go? Better be damn prepared, as it will not end well. If you are going for it, I hope you have a bloody strong composure; you'll almost end up in trouble or hospitalized as a result. Expect 24 hours + of heavy tripping.

Even 15 mg of 2C-P is rather high unless you are well versed in the chemical and its effects. For a first time user, I'd try 10 mg. Its pretty strong material.

Very high dosage response curve this one. 10 will show minimal effects. 12 is usually a standard dose for starters. Most are comfortable working up to 16mg. 18 is a high dose. 20 is probably too much for most. Idk why you would go for 32 at once. You could split that in half and have two reasonably enjoyable trips.

12 as a starter? The quality of my shit must be good, 10mg is very strong and I am in no way sensitive to psychedelics.

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster...

So, after trying this over the summer and being blown away I have acquired 250mg of this. However, I don't have scales anywhere near accurate enough to weigh doses. I do, however, have a set of extremely accurate pipettes. I was thinking of dissolving it in a known volume of solvent, for example, diethyl ether and then pipetting out the required volume to give me either 10mg doses or 7.5mg doses (so I can double up if I want a strong trip!) on to something like rolling paper, allowing the solvent to completely evaporate and then placing the paper in a capsule. I'd like to be able to prepare capsules so I can easily transport it it for raves, festies, trips to mates' houses etc. Does this sound feasible? Any likely interaction between the ether and 2CP? I also have access to other high grade organic solvents. Does anyone have info on solubility in various solvent systems? The other option would be a solid trituration I suppose, but I'm not 100% convinced I could get uniform mixing...

I know only that it is perfectly well storable dissolved in ethyl alcohol. Shouldn't degrade in even one year if stored correctly.

^^^ i always just use 35% vodka for my 2C's, including 2C-P. it has dissolved pretty readily at room tempterature at concentrations up to 10mg/ml... haven't tried making more concentrated solutions

does 2C-P sting as much as the I/B and especially 2C-E when sniffed?

definately!! I can't buy 2c's anymore as I find sniffing them feels good, no I don't think pain feels good, but the immediate body and mind effects with 2c's kind of synergize with the pain while redosing. Redosing is really easy if you have a nice amount of this stuff. I seem to be more paranoid on 2cp than 2ce for some reason.

does 2C-P sting as much as the I/B and especially 2C-E when sniffed?

Similar to 2C-I if my memory serves me right. That said, with 2C-P, insufflation is my preferred ROA; onset is rapid and fairly intense when its taken this way.

How much do you typically snort? And how long does it last with this ROA?

Only around 2-4mg, topping up with 1-2mg bumps until you reach a desired level. The onset is rapid, like around 5-10 minutes. I've not noticed a huge drop in duration, its more like the 2-3 hour onset of the oral dose is compressed into 15-20 minutes. I've noticed a similar effect with DOC.

I just want to say that I’ve had 2 really intense full blown psychedelic experiences on 2cp. One was 6mgs plus cannabis and the other was 6.5mgs plus cannabis. I found no need to ever go higher than 6.5mgs, although without cannabis I could see pushing the dose to maybe 8-9mgs.

To the people saying things like 10-12mgs for a first time dose and 10mgs for minimal effects, that has not been consistent at all with my experience. I’m sensitive, so I know my doses are lower than most, but I’m not the only sensitive person out there.

For me, 3-4mgs of 2cp is not a full blown trip but it is certainly enough for an entire day of fun. Why not start at that dose? Better yet, why not 1mg, or even half a mg? I could feel half a mg for sure.

Hey, I've tried 12mg 2C-P oral one time and it was too weak for me. Fun psychedelia, but kinda easy.

I'm about to try again. 12mg oral, and I'll have some more to insufflate if I say it's not enough. Say, 1-2mg increments.

Does that sound like a good plan?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.