View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insufflation is generally fine, but onset is pretty rapid. Can be good to fine-tune intensity. I'd wait until you were well within peak territory if you are going to do that. Otherwise you may well overshoot, and that would lead to a potentially tricky situation... what with its 10-12 hour duration and all...

If you've only done it once, how can you be sure it's your favorite 2c? You may have just had what will prove to be an unusually good experience that time, due to life conditions any trip may have been that great on that day. Plus, the first time using any new drug can be qualitatively different than subsequent uses IME.

Just something to consider.

I don't recommend anyone to sniff this substance, unless you're ready to literally suffer from poison & nausea for next 2 hours.

Gave me an awesome trip I haven't had for months, which I needed, but I'm not trying this stuff again.

Way too much bodyload - I initially wanted to go to see an ice-cuting show... I couldn't move from bathroom. Thank myself I have some willpower and saved myself from urge to puke and to take a dump.

I'm not sure how well this'll work for you, but when I used to snort 2C-E, I did it I either started off with an oral dose and then snorted it (for some reason I never noticed the pain that way), or split the dose into several smaller incrememts so there was less burn.

I haven't tried 2C-P but I imagine the same might work, though if it's like 2C-E it's also likely to be a more pleasant experience when taken orally.

Those with lots of experience with the 2C-X will tell you that even though the usual come up is (almost) unbearably drawn-out, anything that shortens the come-up is going to make the acute nausea worse. So rectal or nasal can be *more* nauseating than oral, for the simple fact that there is a faster roller-coaster ride to the peak. Even though most people will say the logic should be: "if the drug doesn't touch my stomach, then my stomach shouldn't get bothered," it's just not the case.

As Jesusgreen said, planning to EXTEND the come-up time actually makes for a smoother transition into 2C-X land. My preferred method of doing this with 2C-I for example: A standard dose for me is about 20-24mg. So I might take 6mg orally at T+0, and then another 18mg orally at T+1. Or dissolve the whole 24mg in ginger ale and sip over the course of the hour. Peak effects still come around T+2 to T+3, but the transition period is noticeably smoother.

I think only a select handful of people in the world can actually say that nasal 2C-X is qualitatively better for their bodies than oral 2C-X. Quantitatively I have no argument against nasal being more potent, but as you discovered there is a price to pay :)

Wow, I found 2C-P to very easy on the body and stomach; and I am very prone to heavy bodyloads and nausea.

If the burn is too much buy some lidocaine or another appropriate cocaine analogue and numb your nose up first then mix them together and snort. I find cocaine masks the burn BUT I don't like the effects it has on the trip.

After insufflation I thought "What was that all about? Just some strange feeling". After 5 minutes, I was feeling like if I had a damn hole in my nose and throat.

a friend snorted 10mg in one go and was agonizing alot but i streached the snorting of 10mgs for like 10-20 minutes 1mg in each nostrill every few minutes and had no pain what so ever i did snort some mxe prior though but so did my friend so idk :D

How much do you recommend for a plugged dose to someone who likes to dose 30mg of 2ce? 8mg?

Hey there,

I snorted 2-3mg of this material a few days ago. I had worked a 9 hour day doing heavy labor... and my girlfriend wasn't out of work for at least 4-5 more hours when I got home. Lately I'd been too tired to spend time with her due to lots of work hours, and work just beating my body up. I decided that a smallish dose in the nose would get me feeling stimulated for at least 10 hours so when I got home I let it jump in my nose. My nose was all caked with dirt and the little specs kept falling out, but I finally get them in there using the other nostril.

5 minutes later the pain of snorting chems like this hit me. It was pretty bad. Different from the others I have tried. I had to keep sneezing, and the pain grew progressively worse for about 20 minutes. Then my muscles started to have spasms, especially in my legs. My whole body was beat, and my mind started racing, but all I wanted to do was lay down. About an hour in I was feeling really cold and that was making my muscles spasm even more. My mind was going at it, and I was getting a little scared as my thoughts continued to race and center themselves around the becoming of the person I am. The thoughts would stretch on and on and then shoot in a bunch of different directions. I was uncomfortably aware of my aches and pains from work. Usually I'm just too tired to deal with them when I get home. The weeds and beers make me think less about them... but the psychedelic had me fully focused on them. It was quite intense. I listened to Prose Edda by Yggdrasil, which was pretty decent... it was my first full listen. My mind thought about all the various elements which compose me and my understanding of the world and my own interpersonal connections I have with it and the people that surround me.

After the first 2 hours I began to settle into the trip, and was feeling much more comfortable. The first 2 hours weren't very fun though, and I was having a bit of anxiety. I was afraid to take a hit of weed or even drink a beer for fear that it would send me over the edge. I did later on in the night. My cousin called me, and we hung out for the rest of the night with my roommate. My girl got out of work and we grabbed her from home. We all had a goodnight. The rest of them played with the methylone I had recently gotten. They kept chasing it and trying to get me to dabble a bit, but I was feeling quite nice on the 2c-p and didn't want to have to think much about introducing new chems, especially ones which I am not used to (although I find methylone to be quite nice as well).

I was up at 4:30 in the morning, went to work at 6, was out around 3, dosed around 4, and went to bed around 4.

I had some really good sex around 3 in the morning, and fell asleep after that. I was thoroughly beat. I had obligations the next day, which felt like it was gonna suck... but I ended up having a really nice day. I woke up 9-10 in the morning and was up until a little after 9 that day. I think any hangover hit me the following day, where I felt terribly beat down.... eh... oh well.

All in all, I enjoyed the P... probably would not snort it again.... and probably won't use it for a long while.... This was my second time using, the first time being about 9 months ago. Oh geez.

Enjoy!

How much do you recommend for a plugged dose to someone who likes to dose 30mg of 2ce? 8mg?

I'd say you'd handle 8mg with no problem (I know you aren't a "lightweight";) ).
Have you used 2C-P before? Just curious as to what your oral doses were for some sort of guideline.
My response to 30mg oral 2C-E was pretty comparable to an 9mg plugged dose of 2C-P. As always, YMMV and all that. I've dosed 2C-P from just a couple mg up to 12mg insufflated, and I far prefer the higher end of the dosing scale. It sounds like you might as well.
Fantastic substance, if you haven't tried it yet. I think I actually prefer it to 2C-E, personally, but I also think I have a lot more work to do with 2C-E before I cement that conclusion. 2C-P's body"load" was far more pleasant, just orgasmic energy coursing through me, but of course set & setting could have an influence on that as well. And the extended duration of P is just given to fantastic thought. Good stuff all around, never had a bad time with it. (edit: not to say it isn't possible) And erotic=excellent.
Definitely report back though :)

More like 1 hit.
first time i tested it(10mg nasaly) for me it was like 10+hits of acid i did mix it with mxe(300-400mg spaced out 24h+)+am2201(20-30mg spaced out 24h+) tough. this weekend tested 10-15mg spaced out in 24h+ and it felt much like 1-1/2 hit of some week acid but it did get quite phillosofical at the end. mixed quite nicely with some baklofen

I'd say you'd handle 8mg with no problem (I know you aren't a "lightweight";) ).
Have you used 2C-P before? Just curious as to what your oral doses were for some sort of guideline.
My response to 30mg oral 2C-E was pretty comparable to an 9mg plugged dose of 2C-P. As always, YMMV and all that. I've dosed 2C-P from just a couple mg up to 12mg insufflated, and I far prefer the higher end of the dosing scale. It sounds like you might as well.
Fantastic substance, if you haven't tried it yet. I think I actually prefer it to 2C-E, personally, but I also think I have a lot more work to do with 2C-E before I cement that conclusion. 2C-P's body"load" was far more pleasant, just orgasmic energy coursing through me, but of course set & setting could have an influence on that as well. And the extended duration of P is just given to fantastic thought. Good stuff all around, never had a bad time with it. (edit: not to say it isn't possible) And erotic=excellent.
Definitely report back though :)

I haven't tried it oral yet, however the 3 hour come up is something I'd really like to curb with rectal dosing. I have a feeling I'll love this substance as well.

However, I'm not wont to believe anything will claim 2c-e's throne as the ultimate psychedelic for me ;) But it would be amazing if 2c-p did. I do have quite extensive experience with 2c-e though so perhaps accumulating some experience with 2c-p will result in a similar passion for it. The comment about the body load is relieving as the 2c-e nausea is pretty horrible for me. Although, GBL on 2c-e did make 2c-e into pretty much the ultimate body high of my life.

I thought my 2C days were more or less behind me, but you guys are making me want to get my fingers dirty again.

Status
Not open for further replies.