View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah 2c-p was more anti-depressant than euphoric IMO.
the first week and a half I had 2c-P i was taking 2-3mg a day (~1mg snorted two to three times a day, as it was the leftovers from baggying the stuff up) for this purpose as in this dose range it's not visual but instead sort of 'kick-starting'
I've read a few reports of the low doses of 2c-P being used by writers as well, though a full dose will make it very hard to focus on the task at hand... the fractals on your eyelids are just too damn cool.. lol.

Sorry to post about this yet again but can anyone tell me why my 2C-P has gone from pure white to bright pink, its getting more and more pink each day, I can post photo's if needed, I was under the impression that phenethylamines shouldn't degrade (well not within my lifetime). Is this still safe to consume? It has been in a sealed baggy away from heat, light and moisture. Cheers

I think 2C-P does have antidepressant properties. I find 2C-P will lift my mood for 2-3 days after use, though its possible this is just the afterglow (I really like the 2C-P headspace, I've found the chemical makes me feel wonderful, and the hallucinations/headspace is very friendly).

I could be tempted to smoke a bit of DOC someday, though will probably just take a substantial oral dose next time, say 6-8mg of DOC in one hit (I like my experiences to be immersive, plus the DOC headspace is very easy going).

In my opinion 2cp is more than an "anti-depressant", it's definitely down right euphoric. Out of the 2c's i've tried it's one of the most euphoric. Tactile sensation was greatly enhanced, and sex was out of this world. Maybe some people aren't getting pure 2cp, the stuff I had was above 99% pure, with gcms to back it up. I've heard of people with other batches not getting any effects off of 10mg's, that would be a full blown 16hr trip off the stuff I had.

Sorry to post about this yet again but can anyone tell me why my 2C-P has gone from pure white to bright pink, its getting more and more pink each day, I can post photo's if needed, I was under the impression that phenethylamines shouldn't degrade (well not within my lifetime). Is this still safe to consume? It has been in a sealed baggy away from heat, light and moisture. Cheers

It's ok, we know what pink looks like :p 2C-P HCl is very stable, I guess it's an impurity decomposing that's giving the colour. Weather it's safe or not depends on what the impurity is, and your definition of safe. You could maybe remove it by washing with dry acetone, or (better) recrystallising from IPA/acetone. Let me know if you want some help with that.

Whats the Stomach's opinion on 2C-P? As for me 2C-E kicks the shit out of it, wondering if P will be as bad? :p

P isn't as hard on the stomach as E. the comeup on P is a lot slower, i think that helps.

2cp is much easier on the stomach than 2ce. I feel it's easier on the stomach (at least mine) than 2ci. As stated above, the long comeup does help a good bit. When me and friends were taking 2cp like every week, I never saw anyone puke, or complain about nausea. The first time I took it, exactly an hour after swallowing the capsule, I had some minor stomach pains almost like gas/bloating pains, but they wore off fast and I can't be certain it was the drug, as it never happened again. I will say once you start getting around 15mg and higher, you will have a more pronounced bodyload, with a some nausea accompanying. With me there is definitely some anxiety during the comeup that's hard to explain. Almost like my body adjusting to the drug.

Eck, I don't find 2c-P euphoric because the body-load from the oral/nasal dose kills the euphoria for me. However the 'anti-depressive' effect is still there.
Also Clubberdude
I don't think this is just simply "afterglow"
I have had 18+hour trips on it (i redosed some more a few hours in) and even when I fell asleep at the 20 hour mark, I would wake up 12 hours later and still have a bit of the headspace along with trails and still heightened colors and mood for a whole 'nother day. These effects would last in total of about two days.

Testofsanity,
I have no way of telling if my 2c-P was pure, but if we felt like we didn't get to the right level we would always take more..
I don't see how it not being 'pure' would make it less euphoric.. its not like they cut it with another psychedelic chemical.. if anything it was something like inisitol.
I also could not keep it up on 2c-P, the sexual stimulation was good at first, but then once we got going I would get way too wrapped up in my CEV's or my OEV's caused by the dark room to be able to focus on sex.

However the 2c-c I just got is 100% pure for sure and just the littlest bump gets me all giggity giggity goo. :)

I also always found 2c-P rather easy on the stomache, but the 3 hour wait always sucked so we would insuff it or smoke it.
I prefer the latter.

Eck, I don't find 2c-P euphoric because the body-load from the oral/nasal dose kills the euphoria for me. However the 'anti-depressive' effect is still there.
Also Clubberdude
I don't think this is just simply "afterglow"
I have had 18+hour trips on it (i redosed some more a few hours in) and even when I fell asleep at the 20 hour mark, I would wake up 12 hours later and still have a bit of the headspace along with trails and still heightened colors and mood for a whole 'nother day. These effects would last in total of about two days.

Testofsanity,
I have no way of telling if my 2c-P was pure, but if we felt like we didn't get to the right level we would always take more..
I don't see how it not being 'pure' would make it less euphoric.. its not like they cut it with another psychedelic chemical.. if anything it was something like inisitol.
I also could not keep it up on 2c-P, the sexual stimulation was good at first, but then once we got going I would get way too wrapped up in my CEV's or my OEV's caused by the dark room to be able to focus on sex.

However the 2c-c I just got is 100% pure for sure and just the littlest bump gets me all giggity giggity goo. :)

I also always found 2c-P rather easy on the stomache, but the 3 hour wait always sucked so we would insuff it or smoke it.
I prefer the latter.

Yeah smoking it sounds good, can you just get the powder and smoke/vape it? No need to do anything to it?

Yeah, the salt is fine to smoke.
No clue if you can even convert the 2c's to freebase.

if you vape it properly off of foil IN SMALL AMOUNTS (~2mg) at a time.
this seems to work fine.

Eck, I don't find 2c-P euphoric because the body-load from the oral/nasal dose kills the euphoria for me.

Testofsanity,
2cp to me at reasonable doses, produces no bodyload. For me 10mg's or less is relatively transparent on my body, and 9-10mg's is enough to produce a full experience. Once you start getting up around 15mg's, it does have a bodyload, but to me it's easily ignored. The bodyload to me is really only muscle tension, and i've never really understood the "alien feeling" it gives other people. It does throw me off balance at high doses, I surely couldn't walk a straight line on 15mg's. Remember everyone is different. Most people consider 2ci to be stimulating, but not me. When I took 45mg's of 2ci my heart rate peaked at 92bpm, and that was and hour after I took it. Never once did it feel crazy stimulating.

As far as it not being pure, if your not getting a full dose, you aren't getting the full effect plain an simple. But your idea of euphoria and mine might be very different. When I'm in bed on psychedelics with my long time girlfriend, I feel so deeply connected to another soul, that we are one in the moment. The visuals at that point are just a novelty of the drug.

True, It is true people experience different effects, but all of my rats experienced the "alien in the upper chest" feeling.
Also it's a possibility that we were doing doses in the higher range of ~15 as we often redosed a few more mg, as I'm sure my 2c-P was either slightly degraded or slightly cut.

it vaporizes instantly off of foil, I would assume the same in an oil burner

So do I even need an n,n,DMT pipe? Like, for some reason they have the crooked 'V' stemmed oil pipes at my headshop.
I'm probably going to get one anyway, but I don't need to worry about the chemical contacting my mouth and tongue at all, right?

It's ok, we know what pink looks like :p 2C-P HCl is very stable, I guess it's an impurity decomposing that's giving the colour. Weather it's safe or not depends on what the impurity is, and your definition of safe. You could maybe remove it by washing with dry acetone, or (better) recrystallising from IPA/acetone. Let me know if you want some help with that.

I'd like to know your method for that :D

It's pretty easy, dissolve in hot IPA (for ~1g of MDA.HCl I used a ~200mL glass in a pan of almost boiling water, took about 100mL of IPA to dissolve), filter out anything insoluble, then add acetone and leave to cool. Because I could only fit about 100mL of acetone in the glass it didn't crystallise, and I had to evaporate it all down to 10-20mL (or until the compound starts to crystallise) then filled the glass to within a few cm of the top with fresh acetone, left to cool, put in the freezer for a couple of hours, and filtered.

I'm not sure how much acetone you'd have to add to get it to crystallise without reducing the volume first, I guess several times the volume of IPA.

^ I'm not sure what you mean, worrying about the chemical contacting your mouth? Some of the vapour will obviously contact your mouth on it's way to your lungs...it's not a problem, and you can't do anything about it anyway. If you mean inhaling the powder, heat it in the pipe until it melts before you suck on it. I wouldn't use a DMT or crack pipe with the wire wool, just a plain glass tube works fine (though make sure it doesn't crack when it's heated), or a meth-style pipe, or foil.

Last edited:
Nope. skillet, like how when you smoke extracted n,n,DMT, the DMT recrystallizes very quickly, and after a few hits (or even one big rip!) the gooey half-crystallized DMT is right next to your mouth. (This is in a regular straight stem oil "meth" pipe.) That's why 'The Machine' and the specialized 'V'-shaped oil pipes are designed with the crook in their stem; to prevent this gooey resin coming into contact with your mouth. (It REALLY sucks when you're about to break through.)

So yeah, I was just curious if anybody who vaped this knew how quickly it recrystallizes.
(I've got an oil bong type set-up, and a straight-stemmed oil pipe; I want to get a crooked stemmed one at the headshop.)

Yeah, foil works fine for vaporizing. Just make sure you're being gentle with the application of the flame. I got too close and the 5 mg pile of 2C-P left a brown burnt residue. I'm pretty sure the effects were weaker because of this (a pile of compound will not heat evenly). As I recall when I held the flame far enough away so that smaller spread out amounts (2 mg) of 2C-P vaporized slowly very little was left on the foil. You'll be able to taste the difference if it's burning.

EDIT: Oh my. 7mg intramuscularly is quite a bit stronger than a similar amount vaporized in small amounts at a time over a half hour or so. I think I must've been burning some of it. I'm having strangers over to make some repairs on the house soon. This should be interesting...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.