View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my knowledge it has never been proven that MAOI action was the reason for 2c-t-x toxicity. It could have been some unknown mechanism which caused those deaths.

12am -I took 15mg of the t-4 followed by 6mg of 2c-p 2 hours after dosing the t-4 because I only felt threshold effects. (I took some Mirtazapine the night before)

2c-t-4 has a very long comeup, 2 hours was too soon to redose... if your trip lasted until 9pm (that's 21 hours, right?) then you were definitely feeling BOTH 2C's... that's about twice as long as 6mg of 2C-P lasts...

oh man. It was supposedly "acid" when it was purchased. halfway through our trip we did some research and found out that because of the 2.5-3.5 hour come up, we knew it was 2C-P. It was a powerful experience. Consumed (RoA Insufflation{all of it mixed together]) 35mg of oxycodone, 50 mg of morphine, a line of raw, and weed and i was still awake and going. it was an intense experience and it comes in waves. 5-45 minute waves of somewhat baseline feeling (still definately tripping, but the visuals and other effects diminish), than it will just hit you in the face and you will disappear into your thoughts. Dosed up around 7:30 pm and tripped real hard till about 5:30 in the morning when finally passed out. slept till 6pm the next day. It was definately a powerful experience and because of the duration, someone who isnt very experienced and wanted to, for example try some acid for the first time, couldnt handle, and it pisses me off that it was passed off as sid. What ever happened to honesty??!! lol

halfway through our trip we did some research and found out that because of the 2.5-3.5 hour come up, we knew it was 2C-P.
Lots of things have a long comeup. It could have been any one of a number of compounds.

wishfulthinking - what form was said substance in? Did you buy powder passed off as acid or something? Just wondering because if it was in blotter form it was most likely a DOx compound instead of 2C-P as this is most common than 2C-P blotters. Any particular reason why you and company felt that it was 2C-P other than the 2.5-3.5 come up?

wishfulthinking - what form was said substance in? Did you buy powder passed off as acid or something? Just wondering because if it was in blotter form it was most likely a DOx compound instead of 2C-P as this is most common than 2C-P blotters. Any particular reason why you and company felt that it was 2C-P other than the 2.5-3.5 come up?

DOC has a 2 hour come up as well, and DOI is more like 3 hours. Both of these can be dosed on blotter paper, you'd have a very hard time getting a reasonable dose of 2C-P (c. 10mg) on blotter paper, unless they were very large of course.

2c-t-4 has a very long comeup, 2 hours was too soon to redose... if your trip lasted until 9pm (that's 21 hours, right?) then you were definitely feeling BOTH 2C's... that's about twice as long as 6mg of 2C-P lasts...

Still at that point I could tell it was gonna be boring and over-stimulating. If I'm going into a 15 hr + trip, I wanna make sure I at least trip properly so I don't feel horrible and halfway in between the whole time.

I read some where before hand that 2c-t-4 was 2-3hrs come up.

And the 2cp wasn't dosed until 2am so I didnt fully peak til about 5am, so that would make it a few hours less. I thought 2c-p was 15-20 hours?

Also the trip would have been extended a fair bit from smoking a large amount of weed.

I am so excited to try this chem again, I've had a fair bit of psychedelic experience but read some pretty chaotic reviews from people far more experienced than me from 10-12mg, any one care to hazard a guess at what dose I should try next time? (by itself) Hoping for something a bit more intense than 15mg 2c-t-4 and 6mg 2c-p, as it still didn't quite get me where I wanted.

i've found 2c-p to be good all by itself in the 8-12mg range. The latter being substantially more intense visually than the former, however the mental effects didn't seem to increase on the same curve. YMMV though, some people get really disoriented & anxious on it at times, me & my friends haven't run into that problem yet though.

Thanks.

I found that it definitely did disorient me when it kicked in and I think that helped take some of the anxiety away from the t-4 trip which was good.

I've been loving the combination of 2C-P and 2-FA. I think I like it better than 2C-E/Adderal, at least at the lower dosage end of things. The lucidity of the combo for me is unmatched, even by something like 25C-NBOME. The euphoria is substantial, yet fully contained and controlled.

I started with 5 mg 2C-P intramuscularly, and swallowed anther 4 mg immediately after. Within a half hour I was plateaued from the injection. I took 30 mg 2-FA rectally about 2 hours later, then redosed another 30 mg another 2 hours after that.

I've got this on the way, and it will be my first experience. I'm excited! Any protips? I've already done extensive research, so I'm really just interested in anything of real psychonautical value, or anything that will potentiate or make my trip more beautiful.

Anyone have any insight into the interaction between DOC and 2C-P specifically?

I did that combo once, with about 4mg of DOC and 10mg of 2C-P. I had a tolerance from excessive 2C-P use though. It seemed like a fine combo to me though.

That's great. From what I've researched, these two seem to be very beneficial and therapeutic when used properly, and I plan to also dose my father who has some serious mental blocks and negativity.

That's great. From what I've researched, these two seem to be very beneficial and therapeutic when used properly, and I plan to also dose my father who has some serious mental blocks and negativity.

has he tripped before? IDK if you want to start him out on a combo, especially DOC + 2C-P which is gonna last more than 24 hours...

He's had moderate experience with psychadelics, including some recent salvia sessions with really potent stuff. However, he's been a life-long heavy drug user, and I believe he can handle this. Also, since it's supposed to be profound and lasting, I figure that we'll do it big; I believe I can keep him positive and help him get the most out of the experience.

I'd like to smoke some DMT or do a rail of DPT, or maybe even some ket whilst on 2c-P

Never got to do that

I'm gunna try ket on 2c-c soon and see how that goes.

Will be returning to 2c-P after an elongated absence, probably;y 14 or 15 mgs. DOC had me thinking all about it. P.S. DPT+2c-P=greatness.

has he tripped before? IDK if you want to start him out on a combo, especially DOC + 2C-P which is gonna last more than 24 hours...

Thats given me ideas... I have a tiny amount of 2C-P left - and some DOC. Might have to try this - can imagine this combination will be rather intense.

This has likely been answered already, but what would dosing ranges be for vaporized 2C-P? And what would the timeframes be? Thanks ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.