Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-D Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about "curiosity killed the cat"?
kind of fits your image lol.seriously dude,id give it up.blatant, reckless behavior is what draws attention to the R.C. scene.i dont know if you were around when web tryp went down but it took about 3 dumbasses to shut down every legit american RC vendor.you seem very intelligent,lets act like it.
https://health.google.com/health/ref/Serotonin+syndrome

Frankly there isn't much danger with that combo, in reasonable doses of course. Even if aMT was a strong MAOI, neither 2c-e or 2c-d are monamine releasers. You'd likely see potentiation & extended duration, but if you know this beforehand and account for it with your chosen dosages its a non-issue.

We're here for harm reduction, but accurate information is also necessary.

Frankly there isn't much danger with that combo, in reasonable doses of course. Even if aMT was a strong MAOI, neither 2c-e or 2c-d are monamine releasers. You'd likely see potentiation & extended duration, but if you know this beforehand and account for it with your chosen dosages its a non-issue.

We're here for harm reduction, but accurate information is also necessary.

psychonautical,i do apologize for the slight attitude.im just looking out for the R.C. scene and your well being of course.maybe AMT is new to you and your still feeling it out.i do understand that.i havent touched the stuff since 2001 and am kind of glad i havent seen it since it was made illegal in the states.i've moved on to way better trips.
i like to play it safe and dont mix any phenethyamine or stimulant with any maoi.getting brain zaps on high doses of shrooms and MDMA got my attention to say the least and made me take a long hard look at what i do to my brain.i very seldom do combos anymore and when i do i never mix tryptamines with phenethylamines.the brain has limits and you dont have a clue what the limit is until you pass it unfourtantly.as a psychonaut,im sure you will find your limit as i have found mine. :)

I generally try to avoid maoi's myself (i've not taken aMT or 2c-t-7), but I think there are certainly safe ways to go about it, in individuals who tolerate such things well. But as always with these and most other things, YMMV

straight up gents this shit hurts when it is snorted.
I just snorted 1mg.

and it is Raping my nasal cavity ala 2c-i but in a much more
tire burning kind of sense

Last edited:
2C-D. 40mg, intramuscular. Rapid onset with first alert felt at around T+4 or 5 minutes, rapidly elevating in intensity--an overwhelming psychedelic body rush. It is too much for me, I vomit from the intensity, then go lie down. I am enveloped by geometric shapes. I am enveloped--but still it is all very subdued in a way, the visuals are not intricate, there are no fractals or complex, impossible structures like with DMT or LSD, although the sheer amount of disturbance to my visual field rivals either; the colors are primary and low in intensity, but everything is increasingly shattered into this fundamental geometry. However, I feel remarkably clear-headed; lucid, even. Mood is neutral. The ego is entirely intact. Fundamentally I feel sober, at least in comparison to the salience of the visuals, the most that I experience is a general drugedness, a stoning sensation, a flitting of the mind between different disconnected trains of thought, but nothing quite out of the ordinary. The visual aspect is truly remarkable, however, the colors become more brilliant and start to strobe towards the peak; there are also, unusually for me on a classical psychedelic, notable auditory effects, primarily strobing and rhythmic distortions of sounds present in the ordinary "white noise" of city life going on beyond my walls. Also oddly, I find no enjoyment in music, on the contrary, I find it agitating. I vomit again. After the rapid come up, things plateau a bit and I feel more positive. Stoned sensorium recedes, and I start to think more clearly in an operative sense. There is still a good deal of residual tension; body load in the form of clenched jaw and a slight tremulousness, peripheral vasoconstriction. There is a diminished sensitivity to pain. At about an hour after the injection, the visuals die down, and shortly thereafter I return to baseline with the exception of a lingering sensation not unlike haven drunken too much coffee. In retrospect, dose could be considered excessive, but experience remembered as rewarding.

Last edited:
So i snorted 15mg of 2c-d on devils night.
To say the least, this stuff is fucking interesting.

I didn't have any hallucinations that were "normal" by any context but it just seemed like the textures of everything would play with themselves.

My stucko celing turned into two faces which kissed each other.

I went for a magnificent bike ride and listened to ISIS to set the mood.
The textural landscapes of their music RAPED MY MIND.

When i closed my eyes, i had the visual of myself biking towards my destination in the past.
and then again in the future. Then when i opened my eyes i kinetically felt all the moments merge into one event which felt an awful lot like 2c-e synchroncity.

there were no dark edges, it was a beautiful experience.

Harm Reduction message :
Kids, dont close your eyes when riding a bike.

how about "curiosity killed the cat"?
kind of fits your image lol.seriously dude,id give it up.blatant, reckless behavior is what draws attention to the R.C. scene.i dont know if you were around when web tryp went down but it took about 3 dumbasses to shut down every legit american RC vendor.you seem very intelligent,lets act like it.
https://health.google.com/health/ref/Serotonin+syndrome

It also took the cooperation of dumbass vendors who were making a habit out of using phone, email and internet discussion forums in which they openly identified themselves as the vendor , and then discussed drug-effects gave human consumption dosing advice, in blatant violation of the Analogue Law.

It also took the cooperation of dumbass vendors who were making a habit out of using phone, email and internet discussion forums in which they openly identified themselves as the vendor , and then discussed drug-effects gave human consumption dosing advice, in blatant violation of the Analogue Law.

i agree, but im sure the deaths sped up the process.it seems like the feds have turned a blind eye to the phenethylamines out there these days,but now since people are starting to die in the u.s.,mark my words, operation web phene is right around the corner. i just hope it doesnt have a trickle down effect and most of the legit vendors that dont get thrown in jail for 20 years shut down and the only sources that will be left will be scams.

sorry to hijack this thread. i plan on giving 2c-d another go at the 50mg range this weekend possibly.;)

I just want to let everyone know.
That my 15mg experience with 2c-d surpassed all my expectations
of what i assumed the substance to be like, and i am honestly a bit humbled by it.
not in the OMFG bad trip sense. But i am a very very perceptive person, 2c-d is like the sweet onion in the world, the more layers you peel back, the sweeter she gets.

I seriously could not see myself mixing 2c-d with anything stronger than LSD, Mushrooms or MDMA but, definately not 2c-e or AMT the duration i'd imagine would be quite obscene.

I found it combined really well with 4-FA really well (enhanced the joy buzz aspect of it very much), and then also combined pretty good with methylone recently also.

Even if aMT was a strong MAOI, neither 2c-e or 2c-d are monamine releasers. You'd likely see potentiation & extended duration, but if you know this beforehand and account for it with your chosen dosages its a non-issue.

This advice is not sound. In searching out others' experiences, I found that MAOIs tend to potentiate phenethylamine psychedelics unpredictably, quantitatively and qualitatively. Many users found combinations of selegiline and 2c-halo chemicals to exert severely exacerbated cardiovascular and adrenergic side-effects, potentiated far in excess of the psychological effects. When looking at selective MAOIs, we would expect MAOBIs to pose more danger than MAOAIs.

Luckily, evidence suggests that AMT isn't a particularly strong MAOI (otherwise, it would be too dangerous to take alone :p). I'd just keep the doses low.

ebola

It should probably be remembered that phenethylamine itself is metabolised by MAO-A/B and others; its not a huge step to suggest that 2C-D itself is too- interrupting its metabolism could indeed be quite dangerous.

I just want to let everyone know.
That my 15mg experience with 2c-d surpassed all my expectations
of what i assumed the substance to be like, and i am honestly a bit humbled by it.
not in the OMFG bad trip sense. But i am a very very perceptive person, 2c-d is like the sweet onion in the world, the more layers you peel back, the sweeter she gets.

Indeed. It is one of the most underrated drugs we have, IMO.

i havent combined mdma with 2c-D but i did try a methylone/2c-D combo and i was smeared to say the least.being in my 30's and having experienced almost 30 or more different psychedelics(natural or r.c.s) with well over a 100 trips under my belt i found 200mg methylone with 30mgs 2c-D an hour after the methylone was taken to be an intense and pleasurable experience,i was left thinking "TOFU MY ASS!!"LOL.2c-D has become my fav phenethylamine because of its ease on the body/mind and duration.i've tried 2c-c,2c-e and mescaline to name a few comparable phenes and 2c-c and 2c-e were all a huge let down. dont get me wrong,2c-e had nice visuals but the come down was always horrid and the mindframe was always to introspective of others and not myself,not fun all 6 times i took it.2c-c always made my back(kidney area) hurt like i had been kicked in them all night and the trip always sucked up to 50mgs.never wanted to push that any farther.both batches of 2c-c and 2c-e were pre webtrypt crackdown so it may have been bad batches.....who knows.....sorry im rambling
i have to add this.dont assume 200mgs methylone with 30 mgs 2c-D to be a light dose.it was as strong or a lil stronger than 500mgs mescaline but the euphoria was intense as in hold on for dear life intense.i do not wish to attempt that level again. i can handle 200mgs methylone alone and i've taken 50mgs 2c-D and i plan to take it at 60mgs but only alone. combining the 2 should be done by experienced psychonauts only!

i will second this. i was so happy to see this post, because i still couldn't believe what happened to me. did 180mg methylone, followed by ~100mg methylone at T+1.5 hour, then 30mg 2c-d at T+2.25 hour. This was INTENSE. So much so that I worried for some of the trip that perhaps I had accidentally taken something else and was lost forever. I had previously done an allergy test and then a sub-10mg test, and this was my first venture into psychedelic dosage. I had expected this would be a good recreational dose, extend the roll a bit and add some psychedelic flair. No way. This stuff took over and threw me around. Full immersion into 2c-d universe...mind split open into complete audio-visual mania. In retrospect, I am a tremendous fan of this substance. Just be ready for it to take you, even at lower doses. I do not see a need to exceed this dose with M1. Peak came a T+2hours, visuals persisted to T+7 hours, although back in my universe at T+5 hours. After affects lasted for 24-36 hours--re-crystallizing into the world. Very interested in exploring it on its own.

I will note that in my sub-10mg tests as well as the 30mg experience, there was a noticeably unpleasant come-up. Anxiety, body tension, some minor nausea, chaotic confusion. This diminishes at T+.75-1 hour. Not as smooth as 2c-b is for me.

Still working up a full TR.

Happy to finally be posting here! Been a reader forever!

Wow, just had an amazing 2c-d trip yesterday. It was myself and my girlfriend, and neither of us had ever plugged a drug before. But we decided to plug 28mg 2c-d. Now I've taken 2c-d on numerous occasions up to 65mg. Also very experienced with nearly every 2c-x compound, except 2c-t-2 and a few other rarities. Anyways, she put the pill up my bum, i put it up hers. We had both ate a breakfast of steak and eggs about 3-4 hours before plugging the capsule. Honestly, within 20-25 minutes I was feeling that 2c-d body load, and it was coming on very very fast. Another 15 minutes passed and I felt so overwhelmed I threw up my breakfast. In the meantine my girlfriend was fine, except she had to take a crap about 45 mins after insertion, which I know was enough time for it to dissolve. So after me puking and her pooping, we get our friend to take us for a drive out to elfin forest. Amazing day, sunny skies with flawless cloud patterns. The drive was about 20 mins and I was at a Strong +2. We get to the trail, and after a cigarette and a 20 min walk to a creek im a definite +3. We go from creek to creek, wooded area to wooded area for about 2 hours. Heavy visuals the entire time with lots of morphing and massive color changes. Reminded me of a combo of 2c-e and 2c-b. Also great body stimulation, energy to walk, but my coordination was definitely off. By the time we leave its basically wearing off. And within the next 2 hours it just slowly dies down. I had a slight headache after, probably from dehydration and the fact I threw up the only food I had eaten all day. A few bowls and an ibuprofen took care of it though. Slept fine, feel great today. Really focused. This 2c is an amazing one, cant wait to experiment with more combination's.

I am really glad to see more and more people see the virtues of this wonderful compound

Status
Not open for further replies.