View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-D Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did some 2c-d with a friend yesterday and it was amazing. A few months ago i did 30mg and didn't felt like it was representative of the drug. I felt like I could try a larger dose. So I took 80mg orally and 30min after i started to feel the effects. I had a lot of visuals but only if I concentrated on something. Next time I try this 2c it's certain that I'll plug it. I have a feeling that i may have somewhat of a tolerance because when i compare with other trip report and with my friend and think that I should have had a lot more visuals for the dose.

What is strange about this is that my friend did 40mg orally and about 30-40min after she felt sick and puked for 20min. It was her first experience with a psychedelic. Execpt taht she had a great experience but had heavy distortions during the trip.

On the comedown, a cigarette revived the trip like I didn't tough it was possible. (I only smoke occasionally) I will definitely smoke a joint next time I try 2c-d

Hola fellow travelers! My gf and I are considering plugging 20mg 2cd tonight but haven't eaten all day and are starving! Eating a meal in a little bit shouldn't affect anything right? I don't think so but I thought I'd ask anyway.

P.s. we don't eat with our asses :)

Nevermind!

Things were awesome! Sober in 3 hours. Lots of color saturation, euphoria, time loss and fun. This is definitely something that is staying on my to do list.

Interesting, I plan on trying 2C-D + DPT tonight, this will be my first trip in quite a few months. I am rather experienced with 2C-D but only had DPT a couple of times. 60 mg of 2C-D (80-100 mg is my usual dose) orally then after about an hour doing 20 mg bumps of DPT every 10-15 minutes until it's enough seems reasonable for me. Maybe some ketamine on the comedown, should be great.

Will report back for sure if this happens.

Interesting, I plan on trying 2C-D + DPT tonight, this will be my first trip in quite a few months. I am rather experienced with 2C-D but only had DPT a couple of times. 60 mg of 2C-D (80-100 mg is my usual dose) orally then after about an hour doing 20 mg bumps of DPT every 10-15 minutes until it's enough seems reasonable for me. Maybe some ketamine on the comedown, should be great.

Will report back for sure if this happens.

Oooooooo, looking forward to hearing about this =D Sounds like an interesting time.
I'm considering 20-30mgs of IM 2C-D followed by 40 mgs of IM DPT, so let us know how it goes.

The 2c-d experience I'd been searching for

[ note - doses are high and person had high tolerance, do not follow these dosage guidelines without working up from smaller amounts of 2c-d. ]

Since my initial 2c-d experiences, which were usually in combination with 2c-i, I have always noticed something very interesting about this chemical. For me it is so much more interesting and enjoyable than 2c-i. I have always mixed with 2c-i but I've been adjusting my dosages over time to create what I would consider the optimal experience. I think I got a taste of that experience last night.

I took 15mg of 2c-i and 70mg of 2c-d at 5:50pm. It took two hours or so to get full into the peak or plateau. I experienced intense, vibrant psychedelic effects for hours. It was extremely visual, since everything around my had turned into electrified gradients and were glowing and pulsing. I was able to stay very much in my head, which I like -- I didn't start to lose my sense of self at any time, and I never felt too far divorced from reality. Some high dose psychedelic experiences cause effects I don't find particularly enjoyable.

I did some nitrous, and that also made things quite interesting. I felt like I was going down around 9:30, so I took 25mg of 2c-d. I was able to extend the experience a bit. I redosed again at 11pm, and then again at midnight. I think that redosing was a little bit too fast and furious. 25mg might be too large of a redose, or maybe I was redosing too often. I would either lower the redose amount or spread them out more, perhaps both. And I would redose earlier in the experience as well. Maybe I'd redose around 8pm or 8:30pm, 2-2.5 hours after the initial dose.

It's important to note that I had ingested the same combination the previous evening, albeit with a bit less 2c-d. The previous evening I'd done 60 2c-d and 15mg 2c-i. The experience was very different and I think that 10mg of 2c-d made all the difference. My first 2c-d experience was with 80mg at the very tail end of a 2c-i trip, which I believe consisted of two 20mg doses spread out by 90-120 minutes. I came up very fast, I experienced very strong visual effects, but then it become so intense that it was all I could do to submit to the experience, and it was a bit unpleasant.

But that opened my eyes to the power of 2c-d, and the potential of this combination in the right dose. This led me to continue my experimentation until I was able to find the right dose combination of the drugs to unlock the effects I sought. Last night I think I was able to do that.

Here are the detailed notes from my experience. I've tried to describe things above that were left out in the notes.

5:50 - dose 70mg 2c-d and 15mg 2c-I
6:40 - initial effects are felt, but they are difficult to describe. A sense of something being a bit different, and a bit of a body high.
7:10 - definitely feeling the effects. Mind is wandering and I am noticing some strange and subtle visual effects,. Space is a bit distorted. I was going to go to the store about 20 minutes ago but I felt like I was coming up more, so I thought better of it. Now I do want to get some nitrous. It feels stronger than last night, which it should be since I took 10mg more 2c-d.
7:30 - definitely feeling quite high right now. No real observable visual effects but everything has that "trippy" feel to it, and there is a body high that is almost overwhelming. I think that is the 2c-I and that 5mg less of 2c-I might reduce this effect. We had only 15mg 2c-I capsules, however. My gf is going to get some nitrous oxide.
My mind is wandering all over the place. I can tell I am very high, and that there are a lot of psychedelic effects there beneath the surface. 2c-d is a very strange drug, I rather like it.
7:42 just did a nit of nitrous
7:50 just had some intense effects and was reminded of effects from other drug experiences. Thoughts considering the nature of reality.
9:10 pm - been tripping very hard for over an hour, talking with my girlfriend, and doing nitrous, and experiencing very pleasant high-dose psychedelic effects. The effects are intense and desirable without being overwhelming, or losing too much of my sense of self
9:24 - I fee llike I've come down quite a bit, but maybe it’s the nitrous ..
9:30 - + 25mg 2c-d
9:48 - think I feel the effects of the 25mg of 2c-d. I am not sure
10:45 - feel like about how I feel around 9:30 I think .
11: +25mg 2c-d
These are very nice effects, and I wish to extend them in duration and perhaps intensity. I am dine with the intensity of the
11:52 - + 25mg 2c-d
9:30 am - sleep - there are still lingering visual effects, and I am impressed at how high I've been and for how long

I plugged 22mg yesterday. Started to feel cold in about 20 minutes and that feeling with minor tremors continued for about 40 minutes. I was in bed under the blanket, but the feeling of coldness was quite strong. The same as last time, though that was mixed with AMT.
At T+1h I left the bed and tried to walk and talk to my wife. I stopped feeling the cold quite a lot and speaking was not of a problem at all, although my wife said I was not empathogenic and the communication was rather unpleasant. I felt I was saying things she didn't want to listen to, but it seems to be like that with 2c-d. The same like last time.
At T+2h 170mg of M1 was added and 40 minutes later hit my brain. Before it I didn't see any visuals, just some very mild change of colors. I felt I am influenced by some chemical, but I wouldn't call it psychedelic at all. I was not feeling good but not bad as well. When M1 started to affect me, the experience shifted to + feeling zone and I was able to recognize it is slightly psychedelic as well. Continued to T+5h like that and then slow descent to normal level. T+6 one tablet of Stilnox (zolpidem) and T+6:30 sleep.

2C-D seems to be very mild and for me it is not very interesting with that dosing(20mg). It is definitely not very good for communication purposes, but it might be interesting to discover what larger doses can do (>80mg).

I would suggest nasal use of 2C-D myself; much smaller doses, and you can keep dosing for a good bit too. zI find its overall effect to be pretty simple; colourful, fun and a little bit strange- but mainly just fun :). Still very psychedelic in the profundity of thought that can occurr, but I find myself often laughing my face off on 2C-D.

Over 100mg's is where it gets very psychedelic.

Can you qualify what you mean by this? Are you saying over 100mg insufflated, because that seems like a lot. I had trouble insufflating the material and feeling like it was a good idea, I am a little wary of insufflating 2c-x chemicals due to 2c-t-7 deaths. I will always do it in small doses.

However, I took 70mg of 2c-d with 15mg of 2c-i and redosed with 75mg over several hours (25mg per redose) and I got some very psychedelic effects. So I am curious what you mean by this statement.

Last edited:
I've been able to do this on at least one occasion. I wouldn't describe it as the best trip ever, but i think it was productive. I made it through some terrifying visions that used to haunt me. It could be that the material in use was 2c-d instead of lsd or mushrooms. I am getting better at it, I suppose.

The very best trips come from accepting your death and letting go. It's terrifying, until you let go and wake up from some silly dream you were just having that you were something called a human and remember that you're actually something so much more.

I had 20 mgs IM of this last night. I was pretty surprised at the level of effects considering what I'd read about it being kind of a low-level, beginner's psychedelic.
After administration I used the bathroom, rolled a cigarette and went outside to smoke, not expecting much. It began with a tense feeling in my stomach, which I don't usually experience, and typical phen come-up visuals about 10 minutes after injection. I didn't finish my cigarette and decided to go lay down.
As I lay down I noticed a buzz or vibrating sensation I typically only get with DPT or DMT. I thought it was odd since I hadn't experienced that with a phen yet. Visuals grew quite strong, heavy tracers. I primarily focused on the CEVs since I usually like to journey inwards. The CEVs were bright and pleasant, I wish I could remember more of them. I remember thinking, "Hmm, this is stronger than I expected. I'm not even sure how well I'd be able to call for help if I needed it". This made me chuckle, as I wasn't overly concerned about it at all. I did have a smile plastered on my face for the duration.
I was out of the deepest part of the experience an hour and fifteen minutes later, residual visuals and a self-analytical thought pattern continued for a little over an hour past that.
One thing that was quite different was a periodic sensation of 'brain-zaps' (not sure if this is the best way to describe it). They were actually pleasurable and I didn't mind it at all. I just kept thinking, "Hmm, this is different".
All in all, I found it to be an interesting substance and I think I'll add to my stockpile for when I require something not quite as in-depth as the rest of my collection.

^Yes, IMing this stuff is a world apart from administration p.o., it seems. I tried twice your dosage (I assume you read my TR above), and damn. Cool stuff, though, isn't it?

^Yes, IMing this stuff is a world apart from administration p.o., it seems. I tried twice your dosage (I assume you read my TR above), and damn. Cool stuff, though, isn't it?

Lol. Yes, it certainly is. It was my first time with the substance as I usually go with compounds known for their 'oomph', so to say. So I started at 20 not expecting much. I could definitely see bumping up the dosage, it's nice stuff :D Underrated in my opinion.
Have you ever experienced that brain-zapping sensation with this? I hadn't really read about that anywhere.

add: There was also a curious period where visuals and thoughts almost seemed to be happening in reverse, I'm not sure if it was influenced by my music selection but I certainly enjoyed it. I was very surprised by the effects profile of this dosage.

2C-D can be suprisingly deep. I've had a couple trips on it that have that same deep down to the core cosmic goodness feeling that I get from acid and mushroom trips.

It combines fantastically with MDMA and ketamine too. I find ketamine and 2C-D work especially welll together, since 2C-D can be a little bit stimulating, and ketamine rounds it out nicely. My favorite way to do it is to plug the 2C-D, and then snort the ketamine once the peak is upon you. The chronology of the 2C-D/ketamine combo is nice this way; when the effects of the k-hole are over, the 2C-D is also noticably down in intensity as well.

2C-D can be suprisingly deep. I've had a couple trips on it that have that same deep down to the core cosmic goodness feeling that I get from acid and mushroom trips.

It combines fantastically with MDMA and ketamine too. I find ketamine and 2C-D work especially welll together, since 2C-D can be a little bit stimulating, and ketamine rounds it out nicely. My favorite way to do it is to plug the 2C-D, and then snort the ketamine once the peak is upon you. The chronology of the 2C-D/ketamine combo is nice this way; when the effects of the k-hole are over, the 2C-D is also noticably down in intensity as well.

There was something zappy about what I termed an "overwhelming psychedelic body rush," sort of electric, I guess, but I dunno if I'd call it a "brain zap..." but terminology for such subjectiveninner experience is to hard to match up...

There was something zappy about what I termed an "overwhelming psychedelic body rush," sort of electric, I guess, but I dunno if I'd call it a "brain zap..." but terminology for such subjectiveninner experience is to hard to match up...

Perhaps that is a better way of describing it. I guess I just reached for brain zap since it's a term I'm more used to hearing, albeit in a very different context. Quite a rush indeed!

I wonder how many people besides us 2 have muscle popped the stuff... Trailblazers! I dug the ROA a good bit, want to try it again in the 15-25 range. Oral use of this stuff is quite nice but a bit wasteful. I would also be curious about i.v. use, but at present I'm on a drug hiatus of undetermined length.

"underrated" I think is the key term throughout this thread! Knocks the socks of the rest of the 2c-series as far as I am concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.