View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-D Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many people besides us 2 have muscle popped the stuff... Trailblazers! I dug the ROA a good bit, want to try it again in the 15-25 range. Oral use of this stuff is quite nice but a bit wasteful. I would also be curious about i.v. use, but at present I'm on a drug hiatus of undetermined length.

I was only able to find 2 (I think) reports of it online. It's definitely much more economical, haven't tried oral but IM seemed the way to go if I wanted to kick it up a notch. And come-up times aren't really my thing :\
I think the only psychedelic I'll IV is DMT. With the 2C-x's IM is quite enough for me. It gives me a few minutes to adjust to the psychedelic state before complete immersion. Whereas with IVing DMT I have to spend a considerable amount of time beforehand preparing myself.
IM is becoming my preferred route for a few substances. I had preferred insufflating 2C-P to reduce come-up time, decrease duration and increase intensity but it is definitely the most painful, albeit bearable, thing I have ever put up my damn nose 8o Haven't tried it IM yet though.
IM, for me, has brought the desired benefits of insufflation without intense pain or distracting taste/drip.
So cheers to you comrade! =D

Insufflation

I emptied out a 25mg capsule and did about 1/5 to 1/4 of it. I found the come up rather rough and I threw up a couple of times. This was with probably at most 7mg. I found there was a physical body high initially that was a little distracting. About 20 minutes later I think i have landed somewhere. It's hard to imagine getting from here to where I would want to be with this substance through insufflation. There seem to be too many undesirable (to me) body effects. Perhaps if I did a larger quantity at one time, but my limited trials with insufflation do not indicate increasing the amount of 2c-d.

That said I am surprised at the level of effects I am getting from this 4-7mg. I am not sure what qualifies as "threshold" but these feel like more than threshold effects -- quite discernable.

I am finding 2c-d to be kind of a commitment. Oral dosing for me has been unreliable, so I've been looking for another dosing method. I think I will have to return to oral perhaps with staggered doses.

I wonder how many people besides us 2 have muscle popped the stuff... Trailblazers! I dug the ROA a good bit, want to try it again in the 15-25 range. Oral use of this stuff is quite nice but a bit wasteful. I would also be curious about i.v. use, but at present I'm on a drug hiatus of undetermined length.

After a recommendation from a friend I decided to IV 15mg whilst peaking on 60mg. It was incredible, I had no idea this compound could take one so far. I watched reality dissolve in front of my eyes and extremely euphoric. Of course I could never recommend IV'ing an RC but I must admit I really did enjoy it!

wow right when im about to order some, the supplier I wanted to buy from removes it from its product list.

I am interesed in trying this in combination with 4-aco-dmt. I think for me 30mg of 2c-d and 10mg of 4-aco-dmt is a good place to start. On second thought, I might try with 25/5 instead of 30/10. Too low?

I too have found 2C-D to be slightly unpredictable when taken orally. Some oral trips with 2C-D have failed to take me beyond physical side effects, while others have left me lying on the couch staring at fractals within my minds eye for a couple hours.

I find 2C-D to be the most reliable, and deliver to most powerful psychedelic effects when plugged. 30 mgs has been too high of a dose on two different occaisions when rectally administered. 15-20 mgs of 2C-D rectally administered is quite a ride, total duration apporximately 2-3 hours. The length of the actual trip is about the same as oral, the only difference being that plugging reduces the 2 hour come up time to about 30 minutes.

Also, every time I've taken 2C-D at the end of a night of doing MDMA, I have noticed a moderate to high amount of synergy/potentiation. Taking 2C-D after MDMA seems to exaggerate the visuals aspect of 2C-D a great deal. Never done more than 40 mgs orally when doing 2C-D after MDMA, seems to be plenty strong for me at the 25-30 mgs level.

Good to know, Chemical Wizard. You have convinced me to try this. Luckily I got 2 oral syringes yesterday.

My normal oral dose of 2c-d is 70 - 80mg. What would be an equivalent plugged dose? I'd like to start off with 15mg perhaps, but can I redose? Oral works fine for me, so I'd almost rather be able to go for what I know with oral than titrate another ROA.

Last edited:
Both time I've done 30 mgs 2C-D plugged, I was pretty floored by the visuals, and the speed on onset is pretty crazy. I had to lie down and just let it hit me. It is definitely like a freight train. I feel like 2C-D plugged vs oral are two fairly different animals. I would have to say it is a little bit suprising how much more intense 2C-D is when you stick it up your bum. Maybe even a little bit more than 2X as potent. 30 mgs plugged felt like it would be more intense than 60 orally, so yeah maybe try 25-30 mgs plugged if you like your 2C-D trips on the strong side.

And as for mixing with 4-aco-dmt. . .I find 4-aco-dmt is prone to causing odd stoned sensations if you underdose. It never really breaks into anything psychedelic, it's just kind of awkward and...So yeah I would learn more towards at least 15 mgs of 4-aco-dmt if you're doing to mix it with 2C-D.

One time, I mixed 20 mgs 4-aco-dmt into a 2C-E trip. I took the 4-aco about 5 hours into the 2C-E, and it beautifully extended the trip, adding a pretty full on tryptamine element to what was left of my 2C-E trip.

I bet 2C-D and 4-aco-dmt would play nicely if dosed similarly. The 4-aco-dmt is really nice and chill and euphoric, so maybe start off with some 4-aco-dmt, and then add in the 2C-D when you're in a good place.

If you start off with 2C-D, it's stronger body sensations and has a bigger likelihood of causing anxiety, might get you off to a rough start.

If it was me personally attempting this combination, I would be curious to see how 15 mgs 4-aco-dmt, with 10-15 mgs 2C-D plugged 2-3 hours into the 4-aco-dmt would fare.

2C-D plugged is awesome for combining with things, since it works really fast, doesn't last long, and since 2C-D is afterall, GREAT tofu !!

Last edited:
I definitely like my 2c-d trips on the strong side because the psychedelics effects are so great but the head space is still pretty easy to navigate. I might try to split doses, because I notice that when things hit too fast is when I tend to get catapulted into outer space. So I do think I need to slow down the onset, and that's something that concerns me with rectal dosing. I enjoy the oral effects as it is and I am not running out of material, and I've already titrated the proper dose -- now I can move up to combinations, and increasing and/or splitting doses.

I am not sure what will happen yet. I will keep y'all informed.

I've always found the dose of 70-80mg to produce strong effects. What dose ranges are you referring to?

I'll second this! In several subjects, the same dose will sometimes be barely placebo and other times rip your head off and shit spirals down your neck.

"underrated" I think is the key term throughout this thread! Knocks the socks of the rest of the 2c-series as far as I am concerned.

I have thought this from day 1 of my first experience. Is still by far my favorite 2c.

I've always found the dose of 70-80mg to produce strong effects. What dose ranges are you referring to?

25-30mg.

25mg once took my head off for an hour, while 50mg didn't do anything to my friend... yet 25mg has smashed his head open on subsequent occasions.

Yeah I've seen my friend sprawled out on the floor mumbling about alex grey style visuals covering the room for an hour from 25 mgs of 2C-D.

A few months ago, I acquired some 5 mg 2c-b pills and tried it up to 25 mg. I really love 2c-b as a recreational drug; sensual enhancement, music appreciation, body high/ rushing sensation, exploding rainbow visuals - good stuff! I have to admit that I was a little disappointed in it as an insightful psychedelic though; there just wasn't a great deal of intellectual 'substance' there for me.

December comes around and I'd acquired some more '2c-b' pills. My friend L sample 2 of these (what he was expecting to be 10 mg of 2c-b). He reported back that these pills were different to the first ones acquired, he emphasized that they were much less stimulating and a fair bit more 'acidic'.

I tried tried 2 1/2 of these pills, a couple of weeks later. Wow! I knew very quickly that I wasn't on 2c-b at all. The trip was wonderful, rich and very easy going (physically and mentally). It was also shorter than 2c-b by a couple of hours. This makes me fairly certain that it's 2c-d (it's definitely a 2c-phenethylamine, it has a unique and interesting depth to it and is a very short experience for a 2c).

I love this stuff! It sent me to a very lucid and rich place, I had a lot of control over my open eye visuals and what seemed like an ongoing thought process analysis in the back of my mind. Talking to people was wonderful. Music was wonderful. Living was wonderful. It feels very similar to LSD to me, only it's much easier going and slower paced. On LSD, my mind often tries to run multiple thought processes at once, all at an insanely high speed. It's a wonderful, insightful drug, but after 10 hours of it I feel mentally shattered (in a good way, but still *shattered*). Was very impressed by all aspects of the substance, my mind runs smoothly on it, there's nothing overwhelming, confusing or draining, no sinister edges or push, just a big, plain psychedelic canvas that I can paint what I damn well like on :)

Today I took 1/4 of a pill, with the intent of exploring it, as a cognitive enhancer. It bloody well works to! I found it superior to all the nootropics I've tried (notably piracetam, selegiline and hydergine). Similar level of enhancement as provided by amphetamines. In fact, MDPV is the only chemical I've tried, that bests 2c-d in this department.

Out of no where, this has become one of my favorite psychedelics. Something else I love about it (found at both doses) is humor enhancement. I think a bit of easy going mountain climbing or hiking would go down splendidly on this drug, at any dose. Finally, it makes me VERY eager to sample 2c-e.

Really, really impressed! <3

Just to be fair, there is no way you can be certain what your pills contained, so your favorite psychedelic may very well not be 2c-d at all.

I'm aware :) Just not sure what else it could be - if I'm not mistaken, 2c-n and 2c-t are the only other 2c-phens with such a short duration. Wouldn't say it's my fav either, P. semilanceata still holds that crown!

took 75mg and surprised at how effective this is, especially after two nights of psychedelic use. Feel euphoric, the visuals are nice and melty, and even after an absurd amount of food previous to administration, I feel no bodyload at all. This is a worthwhile, albeit expensive, substance. I'd be eager to insufflate it if I ever order more.

The reports of SomeKindaLove (#565) and Listening (#547) back there resonated for me. I only tried it once and was struck by how 'blocky' the OEVs were. Don't remember much in the way of trails, but there were bright colors, and some other distortions of perspective that made me feel off balance physically. Listening's description of density at the micro level resonated for me, with my memory of blockiness of objects in the visual field.

This was seven years ago, with 45 mg. orally. Neutral headspace, neutral experience. I was not put off this material, but it didn't grab me. Wile somewhat enjoyable, it did not seem to be particularly useful as a tool for me. And as SomeKindaLove mentioned, music was not enhanced in any way for me, and I was actually not able to fully engage with the Steve Kimock performance I was at during the peak of the experience.

I agree. Music is improved but compare to say LSD, it isn't at the same level. Emotion is much more pronounced and involving with LSD. With 2CD, perception is distorted, meaning that sometime I can't see very well, while other psychedelics gives me a beautiful HD perception.
The comeup can be uncomfortable particularly the cold feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.