• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy Basic Psilocybin Mushroom Questions Thread (Arch 3-18-07 - 4-21-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
swilow said:
I would think that there would be more involved in diagnosing the world as such then this particualr issue. To be honest, its pretty clearcut.

This made me happy to read. :D Also, I just noticed that the battery I have in front of me expires in December 2012.

^A psychedelic battery? The world is really getting odd.

I always assumed sourcing referred to things of dubious legality, like RCs, which are-- let's face it-- pretty much illegal. I didn't see the difference in giving someone good advice on where to buy shroom spores and giving someone good advice on where to buy a washing machine.

Thanks for the "clarification." It's your sandbox, I just play here.

^Aye, but the world sees the difference. Your welcome to play; pleasey please??? Mummy sed yess. But just be discrete.

Peace

Two questions involving an upcoming mushroom trip

First, if I did LSD a few weeks ago is it going to be bad for my brain to do shrooms this weekend? Also i'm doing more than I usually would do, how can I prepare myself for this trip?

It depends what you mean by bad....bad is pretty general. If anything, I feel quite rejuvinated after tripping. The guide that Mason Young pointed out looks good. Anyway, gonna merge this into the Basic Mushroms thread... :)

That guide is pretty helpful. I've never thrown up on mushrooms and I really hope I don't. When it talks about good tribal type music anyone have any good suggestions?

^ me either...I always thought people were confused with peyote legend, but from what I understand, some people do get sick some on shrooms...Glad I don't. Theres a good music to trip to thread somewhere, you could conjure that up...I've been doin Phutureprimitive/Sub Conscious, and Sounds From the Ground stuff and some very wild meditative stuff from this guy Evan Bartholomew...he only puts out like 777 CD's of each ..I heard him on WXPN.org...Star's End 1:00 am Saturday nights 'secret entries into darkness' and 'caverns of time'... I like it when I'm 'off' but it isn't easy listening most of the day....

Last edited:
Buckey said:
That guide is pretty helpful. I've never thrown up on mushrooms and I really hope I don't. When it talks about good tribal type music anyone have any good suggestions?

Well, if you do ever get nausea on mushrooms, you should let yourself throw up. It's called purging. It's not entirely pleasant to throw up, but then it's over and you feel great. I actually haven't thrown up on mushrooms either, but I have on other things. Sometimes it's just a part of the experience.

Buckey said:

Shpongle- Are You Shpongled? pretty tribal

or Deep Forest....

I liked some of it. I like a lot of World Fusion stuff, the Indian type music makes you go into your own little world.

taste of the gods

When i tried shrooms for the first time like a month ago, i was expecting the worst taste ever, since people have always told me that they taste like sh*t. To my surprise they tasted really good. I even dipped them in ranch dressing for added taste. Im just wondering why some many people say they taste like sh*t when they really dont.

dont know?

I thought they tasted good but then I started eating a lot and they started tasting gross and I developed a gag reflex to the taste.

Now I eat them I am neutral, they don't taste good or bad.

samadhi_smiles said:
dont know?

I thought they tasted good but then I started eating a lot and they started tasting gross and I developed a gag reflex to the taste.

Now I eat them I am neutral, they don't taste good or bad.

yeah i get what ur saying, i thinks thats why i decided to dip them in ranch. It felt like i was dipping tortilla chips into ranch.

Status
Not open for further replies.