View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering how this would combine with hydrocodone. I have some hydros prescribed to me right now for a burn on my leg. I'm really itching to trip, I just don't want to wind up dwelling on the nasty burn on my thigh. I generally enjoy being hallu-sedated however:)

Xorkoth said:
Elaborate!!

8o 8( 8o 8( <-- samadhi_smiles has mystagmus or what's that called when you get the eye-wiggles cos you're just too happy on all that serotonin rushing thru the sysytem =D

the above post makes me wish I still had some 4-aco-mipt. I've been out for close to 9 months now. It's now #2 on my list of faves the only thing ahead of it is the comound this thread is about.

I meant elaborate on the experience, not on the bold expression of love with a plethora of smileys!

I meant elaborate on the experience, not on the bold expression of love with a plethora of smileys!

I know exactly what you meant!:)

Xorkoth said:

I broke down and wrote a trip report...(who am I kidding I write a TR for almost every trip!). Check it out in the tr forum!

This one was quite special though! I think I haven't had such a magical trip since my last oral DMT trip! Tryptamines are so powerful!!! =D :) ;)

Nope. I have stored mine in the fridge in a sealed jar with no problems. I have even had it out in room temperature slightly exposed to light, during transportation and laziness, for probably 3 weeks total (interspersed), and no degradation of any kind has occurred. 4-AcO-DMT fumarate seems quite stable.

If you have something other than fumarate, then I have no clue. But to my knowledge only the fumarate salt has been made.

Has anyone experienced any kind of a harsh comedown with this substance? I did it only once with the dosage 25mg. Had a very enjoyable time, but around the 4 hours mark the substance effects wore off and I found myself in the land of a comedown. I had this unpleasant feeling in my head, like it was torn apart but on a psychical level (no headache whatsoever) with a myriad of negative thoughts creeping in my mind. Interestingly enough this phase lasted only a little and half an hour later I felt fine once again and enjoyed a rather nice afterglow. Has never experienced anything like this on any other substance.

I have not experienced that at all with 4-AcO-DMT. I have experienced it, but not in a long time.

Loki Laufey said:
Has anyone experienced any kind of a harsh comedown with this substance? I did it only once with the dosage 25mg. Had a very enjoyable time, but around the 4 hours mark the substance effects wore off and I found myself in the land of a comedown. I had this unpleasant feeling in my head, like it was torn apart but on a psychical level (no headache whatsoever) with a myriad of negative thoughts creeping in my mind. Interestingly enough this phase lasted only a little and half an hour later I felt fine once again and enjoyed a rather nice afterglow. Has never experienced anything like this on any other substance.

I had a similar experience on 24mg... maybe..
I'm not sure what you mean by comedown. Do you mean the drug was wearing off, or you just got an overall negative thing going on in your head like what some associate with the dissipating effects of a pleasant drug?

Everything was great for a while, then I got way messed up (but still a very tolerable intensity for me, in the grand scheme of things). Then I was bombarded with negative emotions, grotesque imagery (it was all fractals and the like, but they just seemed disgusting and unpleasant for some reason).

Then as it wound down, I got up, hopped around and had fun.

fizzacyst said:
I had a similar experience on 24mg... maybe..
I'm not sure what you mean by comedown. Do you mean the drug was wearing off, or you just got an overall negative thing going on in your head like what some associate with the dissipating effects of a pleasant drug?

Everything was great for a while, then I got way messed up (but still a very tolerable intensity for me, in the grand scheme of things). Then I was bombarded with negative emotions, grotesque imagery (it was all fractals and the like, but they just seemed disgusting and unpleasant for some reason).

Then as it wound down, I got up, hopped around and had fun.

By comedown I meant hangover/wd-type comedown. I got almost sobere and only then it hit me. Your experience sounds something like I had, except that I didnt have any visuals and I was almost sober. I've never done meth or any other substances renowned for their harsh comedown, but this experience reminded me of what I've read of meth and the like.

I was near the point of making myself a promise not to take any drugs again, but the rational spirit inside me tolded me not to make any life-changing decisions in such circumstances. An hour later I laughed at this thought.

In the retrospect I treated this comedown as one of the most valuable things come from that experience. Surely not pleasant, but certainly different to anything else I've experienced and it made me think about many things.

I know everyone is going to flip out about me abusing this substance. Nonetheless, I should like to warn you of the potential effects of higher doses.

Thinking I had built up a tolerance (I had done ~10 mg insufflated three days prior), I ingested 22 mg orally and 22 nasally. I am not going to write a long trip report, but here are some details to consider: I've never tripped that hard in that visuals/synesthesia were constant and multi-layered; I abandoned my friend in Times Square in order to find my ex-girlfriend in Chelsea who I realized was "pure"; I walked up to a NYPD car and told them I was having a heart attack (my left arm was numb and my chest hurt, possibly psychosomatic, I suppose); in the ambulance I was convinced I was about to die and accepted death (a great feeling) but then was horrified to discover that I might never be allowed to die, instead being forced to ride around in an ambulance forever answering questions from retarded (I am serious) people who were unable to help me; in the ER I was convinced they were going to put me in a mental institution, even though the ambulance drivers told me they wouldn't do this to me; I could think quite well when I needed to answer questions, although I could not make sense of very many things which were said, in that everything was spoken in strange code (e.g. "gamma, beta, etc."); everyone looked either extremely comical or downright terrifying and a nurse who was highly caffeinated seemed to twitch and speak at 1000 mph.

Despite the terrifying experience of imminent death and/or eternal, torturous questioning and bureaucracy, I remained interested in my surroundings and accepting the entire time, despite moments of intense fear that I could not be understood. It seemed like a movie, or the "big joke" that is supposed to happen at the end of everyone's life. They gave me an IV and monitored my heart and took my blood pressure many times. I suppose I was all right though, because the head doctor did not mention my almost dying (I think I did almost die, however) and said that they don't worry about tryptamines really, unless there are impurities in the product.

I realized A LOT of things from this trip (e.g. INFANTILE HONESTY), as you may imagine, and I consider it the best thing to ever happen to me. I wouldn't take back my unscrupulous dosing decision even if I could. That said, it was physically and psychologically terrifying. Also, my right hand broke out into hives, which never happens to me, during the experience.

Be careful; contrary to what is said, you may not simply "pass out" at higher doses. I doubt whether I'll ever use a psychedelic again, as I learned enough.

Last edited:
I hope if you do decide to use again you do it some place safe and secure and quiet.

I really suggest people trip only in very safe locations as there is enough that can go crazy without adding in lots of other factors!

Be careful! :)

4-AcO-DMT has a way of providing knock-out trips of incredible strength that leave the user feeling like they had had the most useful experience of their lives.

Just keep in mind that you have to work daily to keep that up, or else you'll regress back to your old ways. :)

Oh, and I'm glad you learned your lesson about taking powerful psychedelics in public at high doses!

Anyone else get wierd ear/head pops on 4-aco-dmt? It feels as if pressure builds up on one side of your head/ear then is relased leaving you a bit unsteady for a second. I've had them every time I've tried the drug.

I also should not that when mixed with ketamine 4-aco has always given me a damn near orgasmic body high. I'm jumping on the band wagon and saying this is my favorite psych by a long shot.

Synesthete said:
I walked up to a NYPD car and told them I was having a heart attack (my left arm was numb and my chest hurt, possibly psychosomatic, I suppose); in the ambulance I was convinced I was about to die and accepted death (a great feeling) but then was horrified to discover that I might never be allowed to die, instead being forced to ride around in an ambulance forever answering questions from retarded (I am serious) people who were unable to help me; in the ER I was convinced they were going to put me in a mental institution, even though the ambulance drivers told me they wouldn't do this to me;

Don't worry, it's actually really difficult to get sent to a mental institution in nyc. Trust me, there's someone I used to know that honestly needed to be carted off to the loony bin and the shit we had to go through to get him taken to Bellevue was a nightmare that destroyed what little faith I might have had in the social services available to the mentally ill in nyc.

When we finally got them to take him...they released him 2 days later without his wallet so he was wandering the streets of Manhattan without a cent and had to beg strangers to get a metro-card swipe so he could get home. :X

^^ I also enjoy mixing it with ketamine. Even better is taking AMT, then later 4-AcO-DMT. It's almost literally orgasmic. It feels like DMT at a lower frequency and longer duration, intense, high-pitched buzzing. Ketamine and 4-AcO-DMT is a strange combination, much more lucid and connected than ketamine alone, more vivid, and more colorful and faster.

I don't get ear pops, but I do get jewelled/smeared vision, very enhanced/brightened colors, and a very intoxicated body... I tend to lose my balance and contort as I move, bounding around and landing strangely. It makes me dizzy for brief moments occasionally due to the buzzing in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.