View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been near as impressed with them chem as I thought I would. Maybe I'm oddly insensitive to it even though shrooms effect me more or my batch has degraded, etc. I'll have to wait until I have more to experiment with.

This chemical gives me some serious perception changes on colors.... no other psychedelic really touches colors for me too much except DOM... which just makes them more vivid.... this compound really makes colors stand out.... usually yellows for me.

And I agree.... the proper dose seems to vary from person to person with this one... not batch to batch.

I have found that when I first get the stuff, freshly made, it is amazingly visual, but as it ages, it becomes far less visual and the body load increases. Anyone else notice this?

Whoa, is it just me or does it look like a bunch of posts went missing. Like a months worth.

4-aco-dmt is amazing.........I feel so lucky that my friend has access to it....been trying it out at different amounts. I seem to be sensitive to it....full trip at 6 mg!

I find I come up very fast, full blown activity at 20 min, when taken in a water solution on empty stomach.

We pulled off an amazing combo this last friday after several times trying to get the right amounts and times down for mixing this with methylone.

I started with 16mg 4-aco then let that fully develop and at the 1:45 mark, peaking, I went with a low dose of methylone, 132mg. (normally I would do 180 or so) The result was spectacular. No bad anything.....sometimes with too much methylone I can get a racing heart, etc.....but this was pure relaxed tripping euphoria....with unrivaled music appreciation.

Mrs Pk5000 reminded me that it had been an hour since we dropped the methylone, and it was time to bump, if I wanted to.......for the first time ever taking methylone, I did not feel the need to bump....in fact it seemed excessive! wow

I did end up bumping 50 mg, since mrs. just did, and I have to say, it was very effective at maintaining my position in the euphoric universe. But I did not crave it at all, for the rest of the evening.

This combo is my new favorite.....stunningly effective, and I like that I can get all I want from methylone at a much lower dose, with no craving for more.

yea wtf? lol Where is my post on mixing 2c-i with this stuff

Doh! Sorry, Felix - I moved it to the 4-AcO-DMT thread cos I didn't realise your took 2C-I too. As it's a combo it fits in either anyway, I guess. Or maybe the combo thread. It's here anyway.

In other news, we appear to have two 4-AcO-DMT threads running at once and around the same size too which is not helping with confusions. WIl speak to the other mods and decide how to sort that one out. Could be interesting :D

:D lolwut?

The other thread says this one is the old one and it is archived. How come it isn't??

I say: lets check if there is some recent discussion in the other one and move it to this one. Then close / archive the other one and keep it for future subthreading organization.
This one will then be the current one, of course also available for reorganization.

Don't know if we keep the B&D limit on 1000 posts but it might very well be a good time to continue to a third 4-AcO-DMT thread (as if we dont have enough open ones haha).

I volunteer to do the reorganization I mentioned but not sure yet when I have the time for it.

Check the modthread, Solipsis. I suspect somebody let a druggy loose on the 4-AcO-DMT threads at some point =D

Doh! Sorry, Felix - I moved it to the 4-AcO-DMT thread cos I didn't realise your took 2C-I too. As it's a combo it fits in either anyway, I guess. Or maybe the combo thread. It's here anyway.

In other news, we appear to have two 4-AcO-DMT threads running at once and around the same size too which is not helping with confusions. WIl speak to the other mods and decide how to sort that one out. Could be interesting :D

OOOo I see says the blind man too his deaf daughter ;)

I totally forgot there were 2 threads! haha.

Sorry if anyone was wanting to react on the discussion in this thread, but this has to be considered the 'old one' while the new one can be found here.

One can always copy a post from this thread and use it as a quote in the active, second 4-AcO-DMT thread.

At some point or another both of these threads will be reorganized into beautiful subthreads and garbagey scraps, but for the rest its closing time for this one. :)

<3 And they lived happily ever after <3

Status
Not open for further replies.