View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn right i cant wait! ive only done this chem once and im so in love with it....thios stuff almost feels smacky in a way,just so relaxed and easygoing....its my girlfirends favorite entheogenic substance she has ever done too,and shes done 2ce,5meomipt,shrooms and acid

Man, everyone's having powerful and profound trips on 4-AcO-DMT in the past few weeks! I just had a +4 on it last night. The link to the report is above. I look forward to reading yours, BD!

I've noticed that 4-AcO-DMT is extremely similar to n,n-DMT. The body high and euphoria is exactly like the come-up and plateau of smoked DMT in character. it's the same sort of static buzzing.

I wish I got the effects so many of you seem to get. It has had a sinister character to it every time I've taken it (not many, I admit).

The first time had some very nice, warm, beautiful moments, but that was a for just a short part of the trip as I watched the sun set beyond a large hill.

You're not the only one. A few months ago 14mg had me curled into a fetal position freaking the F out for a few minutes. Things straightened out (no pun intended) as I stood up and stretched (wonderfully amazing!).

4-substituted chemicals are hard mentally/emotionally for me I guess (makes them very worthwhile though!).

I think I'm done taking tryptamines in the winter inside, though....phenethylamines are more suited for that. Tryptamines = outside summer chemical for me.

I am holding great things for 11mg +1.5g mushrooms come warm weather.

Xorkoth said:
I've noticed that 4-AcO-DMT is extremely similar to n,n-DMT. The body high and euphoria is exactly like the come-up and plateau of smoked DMT in character. it's the same sort of static buzzing.

Similar... yes. But I find 4-aco-DMT (and also mushrooms) to be a lot more comfortable on the body than smoked DMT or even oral-MAOI-DMT.

The DMT buzz feels a bit much like sticking my finger in a power outlet sometimes. 4-aco-DMT is much more relaxing, like waves washing up on the beach.

Very good to hear more positive experiences! I also noticed a 'sinister edge' but it has never come to the foreground.

A quick question, has anyone noticed any electrical 'zaps' or 'shocks' with this compound? I think this might be similar to the "finger in a power outlet" effect bluedolphin describes. I noticed this a few times. Its as if the 'kundalini energy' is being stimulated (for lack or a correlate in the mainstream western psychological model), the energy definitely appears to originate from the base of the spine and travel to the top of the head. Funny enough, I didn't notice this effect with ayahausca.

blue)dolphin said:
But I find 4-aco-DMT (and also mushrooms) to be a lot more comfortable on the body than smoked DMT or even oral-MAOI-DMT.

The DMT buzz feels a bit much like sticking my finger in a power outlet sometimes. 4-aco-DMT is much more relaxing, like waves washing up on the beach.

agreed 100%.

@eleveneleven: I think bd is referring to DMT, not the 4-AcO-cousin, when he mentions the elctrical socket.

Static buzz/shocks - other stuff I have learned

I have been pushing my dosing up gradually with this one (spacing out each journey by at least a week) and have found that auditory hallucination are an integral part of the higher doses. The buzzing sounds which characterised the onset of my earlier moderate doses were the thin end of the wedge in terms of the potential sounds available. I have been frequently stunned by the seeming beauty of these sounds which I will attempt to describe. Rhythmical chirping/clucking with a metalic tone which at the same time was various pitched notes rather than white noise. Musical in a kind of abstract way. They also seemed to imply some entity making them (besides my addled mind).
I also get entities with this stuff on a frequent basis. There are often erotic overtones of a decidedly kinky nature involved.
To ensure a compact trip (timewise) I have been plugging it more recently with 5ml of water, and pushing the dose quite high. I have noticed at peak that my eyes are watering (gently - not weeping) and that I start a rambling monologue about fundamentals like love and right and wrong. One such insight I came to while in this state was that I felt guilty about certain things I had done many years ago, and that the best way to alleviate this was to put such things right. I was guilty of a theft many years ago which so I ressolved this without giving myself away, by repaying the money anonymously with an envelope through a door. I felt at the time of the peak that God was talking to me and I was asking for advice about my sometimes depressive tendencies. Of course on re-entry to consensus reality I recovered my sceptical cool, but I had learned something here, and I felt better about myself. I also had a glow of joy for around a week after that, where I was feeling love and empathy even for people I usually found obnoxious.
Please don't think I am advocating heavy doses. You have to work up to these things or they will most likely whup you. pm me if you want to discuss dosing strategies.

Pipp!! Please help answer these questions:

What mg rectal doses are you using?

How do these doses, in intensity, compare to oral?

How long do rectal 4-AcO-DMT trips last compare to oral for you?

How quick do you come up and is there a rapid drop off to a lucid baseline?

Thanks a lot, very interested in this route of admin! I might be planning a mega-4-substituted-t trip when the time is right and maybe plug 11mg instead of eat it orally with the 1.5g of very potent aborts (i'll eat these not plug them!!! =D ) I have (this would probably go in as the most intense level I've taken yet!!!).

Samadhi Smiling...:)

PippUK said:
I start a rambling monologue about fundamentals like love

I'm noticing this too, more strongly on 5-MeO-DMT - which will often produce spontaneous bowing/prostrating and the repeated chanting/intonation of the power word LOVE.

It is so fundamental like you said - its stripped down to the basics and just feels right.

I keep getting the strange urge to make a superpotion of various psilocin analogues. Say a equal mixture of iprocin, meprocin, miprocin, and ethocin. THen also do one with the corresponding acetate esters. I have no idea what, if any, point this has, or why I would want to do this. I generally am not into 'combos' but nature is since psilocin always comes with its mono-methyl, phosphate ester in toe.

Yes MGS, I have the urge to do this with the mushroom 4acodmt mix since my last 4-aco-dmt trip did not quite compare to the lasting effect that mushrooms have (although it is great on how easy it is on the body unlike mushrooms which give my GI tract a working over).

Grind up 1.5g of aborts into fine powder dump into glass of water drink, plug 11mg 4-AcO-DMT in solution and wait 10 minutes!!!! Eeek, I need a trip sitter!! =D 8o :)

My last trip that you're all probably aware of by now had this same effect on me. I seemed to become possessed with the logos or whatever you want to call it and began rambling non-stop in a stream-of-consciousness monologue about what I felt to be universal truths about how to live a better life.

Pipp, I've also heard these sounds on 4-AcO-DMT. It takes my breath away how beautiful that substance is.

BD, I agree that 4-AcO-DMT is much gentler than n,n-DMT, but I just meant that I find the buzz and the energy to feel very similar. 4-AcO-DMT is definitely very relaxing. it actually reminds me of the buzz from smoked DMT after the peak wears off, where you feel relaxed and euphoric.

However, in my experience I've found mushrooms to be much rougher than smoked DMT as well as 4-AcO-DMT.

I also definitely, definitely want to try mixing 4-AcO-DMT with mushrooms. I'd start with the acetoxy to ease into the state and then add 1.5-2 grams of mushrooms. I am quite sure the resulting trip would be spectacular!

Of all the research chemicals I have ever researched, 4-aco-dmt is the chemical which I have the most experiance with.

This chemical has always created a sence of euphoria, fairly simular to MDMA, however, it still stays very simular to a mushroom experiance. Thus, being my favorite chemical to research.

I also like that while researching, you don't have to be serious. You can join a party with your friends. Another thing that I love about 4-aco-dmt, is that the visuals from a 25mg dose are not overwhelmingly distracting, but interesting enough to examine.

Took a 30mg dose of 4-aco-dmt fumarate earlier today with absolutely no tolerance. Tripped real nice and hard, except there was lots of confusion/panic due to someone that I didn't like coming over. It was more like psilocin this time than the other times i tried it.

I, too, have a vision of mixing the ultimate tryptamine combo. It would include 5mg of each of the following: 4-AcO-DMT, 4-AcO-MIPT, 4-AcO-DIPT... and I might have 5mg of each of the following at hand to add to the trip once it takes off and doesn't get to confusing: 4-HO-MET, 4-HO-MIPT, 4-HO-DIPT. Might leave out the 4-HO's though. I would also have some mushroms at hand to top it all off.

Were I to create an "ultimate mix", I'm not sure what doses I would use of each, but I would probably include AMT, 4-AcO-DMT, mushrooms, and also probably DPT and perhaps DiPT. Although I need to try DPT by itself first.

samadhi_smiles said:
A few months ago 14mg had me curled into a fetal position freaking the F out for a few minutes. Things straightened out (no pun intended) as I stood up and stretched (wonderfully amazing!).

this is so well put, and it rings so true to me

Xorkoth said:
Were I to create an "ultimate mix", I'm not sure what doses I would use of each, but I would probably include AMT, 4-AcO-DMT, mushrooms, and also probably DPT and perhaps DiPT. Although I need to try DPT by itself first.
Just DPT + DiPT is nothing short of perfect, IMO. It was pure, unadultrated, innefable perpetual ephemerality.

I only took that combo once and feel no need to take it again, because every time I remember it my eyes tear... such as right now. I actually wear a pendant all the time symbolizing that experience so that I keep remembering it.

Since we are on the topic of combos involiving 4-aco-dmt, I will bring up one of my favorites: 4-aco-dmt + 2c-b. I will not write a trip report out, but I will say that the 2c-b took some of 4-aco-dmt's rough edges away. 4-aco-dmt and 4-ho-dmt both tend to make me very anxious, and the 2c-b seemed to counteract the anxiety and push me into a much more positive state of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.