• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The AH-7921 (Ah7921) Megathread (v1)

what would you guys think of AH7921´s suitability for something "speedball"-like?

Last edited:
Solipsis: Ok, with these relative low doses you should get something out of the AH.
Please report on the possible synergy and how it affected you solo, thx :)

Fuck, ive just had/having a mad panic attack from a small morning dose of AH7921. Has this happened to anyone else ? I think maybe i did something stupid when wasted, like transfer the contents of the baggie into a container with something already in - definately feels like cannabinoid. And now im approaching the last of my supply, all the cannabinoid must have somehow settled, even though i regularly shook and mixed the container....All very strange. Have had a few anxiety attacks from it recently too, but this mornings has been one of the worse i can remember.

Its only just sunk in, whats happeened to Mugz too, and is very unsettling and upsetting. I wonder if what happened to Mugz played its part (I know im a fucking drama queen sometimes, but im pretty fucked up now, when i had to leave the house to go to my course the panic started and i couldntnt go, but is subsiding now. Im gonna have to buy a bit more ah to test if its the stuff itself, or if ive contaminated whats left of my supply.

Wasnt sure whether to post this is the Mugs RIP gibberrings thread, as it might be out of place there, so im posting it in the AH thread. :?

I've always wanted to find some RC opioids...now that i have, i'm left with so many questions.

Not to mention i'm kind of a HUGE FUCKING PUSSY when it comes to taking untested drugs...although i'm sure some FDA approved drugs have worse side effects than illegal drugs etc...

Research Chemicals scare me though..just with the name.

I could have used some of this for the 20 page research paper i had to write..my back hurted so bad. At least it's over now..

PS: Do you know why mydrugbuddy is gone?

Im back but thanks for your concern. Knock pretty much summed it up. I think it was when i ordered 2g of phenazepam powder that things really started to go wrong. I didnt have any problems measuring the dosage, due to disolving it in MPG but Its feels so nice I was taking more than i should have been, as the supply seemed so plentyfull. It has prominent side effects for me on all sorts of mental and physical functioning, eg l completely lost my abilty to type for a few weeks (my fingers just couldnt find the right keys, what had come naturally and nimbly was gone) I can only guess that was what caused an increase in my fucked up-ness, as everything else stayed pretty much the same.

But im better now, apart from only having 3 hours sleep since Wednesday night, thanks to 3,4-CTMP. I didnt think anything could be stronger and harder on the body than MDPV, but i think this stuff is.

Back on topic for the AH thread, any1 else get anxious or panicky on it ? (a new 500 mg bag arrived this morning, so im already testing my contamination theory. It seems to be correct so far).

Last edited:
Hey mdb, good to have you back :) But dude, lay of the Phenaz. I had some crazy things happening with only 100mg (although not nearly as bad as you...) and I also dosed properly, no eyeballing etc.

If Etiz aren't for you and you need an RC-Benzo I suggest trying out Flubromazepam since it seems to have a half-life around 30h and is similar to Phenazepam, but not that big recipe for desaster.
(Of course it would be better to leave them alone, or if not possible at least the uppers which often lead to more downers & so on). Sry for moralizing.
-
Btt: Never had anything like that with AH. It always made me happy and content.

Hi ppl I havnt read the whole thread so il just tell u what smim thinks of AH . Swim found the best roa to be iv, and while on 20mg methadone daily he would iv 250mg and sometimes more to get a very pleasant stone an nodding of aswell. I read it was 80% strength of morph ,this might be true for pain management but if u want to get high u need alot more than that. Swim thinks AH is great, its much cheaper than morphine and when iv'd it doesn't give the horrible pins and needles and histamine release feeling that morph does. Swim has mixed AH with oxy, morph, bezoes ,weed and incence all with no adverse affects. The only thing that worries me is i can't find any real info like toxicity and long term affects . Also swim never tried snorting as there is no point cos it just goes down back of ur throught and swim got nearly no effects from 250mg oral. Overall swim gives Ah7921 a big thumbs up and will begin to stockpile some before the online RC castle comes crumbling down.

Piumo

Has there ever been any ideas about possible toxicity on this one? Not that i know of...

" so il just tell u what swim thinks of AH"
We don't swim here, there is plenty of dry land. but that was a nice concise summary of your own personal experience with ah-7921. I agree with it.But like the following poster, I have concerns about the long term toxicity thing too........ oh, and may I be the first to welcome you to Bluelight. You'll like it here

Last edited:
Okay so i`ve been using whole leaf Kratom for nearly a year then found out about AH-7921,what a mistake that was.My tolerance to the Kratom was way through the roof and thought adding the AH to the mix might make things better,it did,but then i found that the Kratom started to have no effect at all as my AH dose increased,so i ditched the Kratom.

Then i was given a small stash of Oramorph,about 300ml which i used alongside the AH,what a powerful combo that was,then the Morphine ran out...Then the AH went up,and i got 200ml of black market Methadone,you can see where i`m going with this.

So now i`ve consulted my doctor because i can see how out of control i`ve become and he`s recommended using Buprenorphine @ 24mg a day,i didn`t want to go down the Methadone programe route as i`ve done that before,about 14yrs ago to come off Heroin and that was a fookin nightmare. I`ve been on the Bupe for two weeks now,but fuck i want to get off this shit now,it don`t really do jack shit apart from stopping me from getting ill...Well i suppose it does do what it`s meant to do.

Why am i posting this? Just to say that AH is not to be fucked with,it is most definitely a powerful opiate. Be careful guys.

Hello all, I started playing with AH today and am "relatively" opiate naive as it has been awhile. I tried 100mg sublingual 5 hours ago with little effect.

When I tried to dissolve it in bacteriostatic iv solution, it was clearly not soluble as has been reported. How the poster above is getting 250mg shots is beyond me.

After reading the DMSO solubility, which isn't great, I am experimenting with DMSO/AH solutions on my skin. With 100mg AH in 2ml 70% DMSO solution, I am slowly applying it to my wrist via q-tip as it absorbs. I can taste the DMSO now, and started applying it 15 minutes ago or so. Histamine itch is present.

Ill update this later if anything novel occurs.

Hello all, I started playing with AH today and am "relatively" opiate naive as it has been awhile. I tried 100mg sublingual 5 hours ago with little effect.

When I tried to dissolve it in bacteriostatic iv solution, it was clearly not soluble as has been reported. How the poster above is getting 250mg shots is beyond me.

After reading the DMSO solubility, which isn't great, I am experimenting with DMSO/AH solutions on my skin. With 100mg AH in 2ml 70% DMSO solution, I am slowly applying it to my wrist via q-tip as it absorbs. I can taste the DMSO now, and started applying it 15 minutes ago or so. Histamine itch is present.

Ill update this later if anything novel occurs.

I would just eat 150mg and if that doesn't work 200mg. I didn't feel anything until I got to about 200mg. I mean, it's fairly cheap (at least where I am) and absorbing it through your skin sounds like a real faff! Do you not find it irritating? It was certainly irritating to my rectum.

Since I started taking Paroxetine 20 mg/day, almost all opiates do little for me. But I find AH7921 very potent, I'm nodding at 80 mg. Very dreamy the next day after I dose, seems like NMDA antagonism.
IDK how somebody can take it sublingual, it's extremely caustic.

^No, as you can read in this thread oral has a low bioavailability but works and sublingual is stronger but (if you got the freebase) pretty unpleasant. The HCL is better but still numbing and corrosive.
Sry but trying to quit opiates but not the needle doesn't make any sense in my mind.

So the only good way to do this is IV? I'm trying to quit opiates and this might help (not quitting the needle yet tho)

Eh? I could just repeat everything DickTate said. Where the hell did you get this idea from? I don't understand how you could reach that conclusion if you read even just the posts on this page. And "only" injecting your opiates is not giving them up! =D

^I understood it like that he wants to come clean of opis, but still use the IV-application (with other stuff?). Don't know but it really sounds nonsensical. What do you want to fix instead of Opiates/ioids? Oo

Ah, I understand now. The needle fixation. Never IV'd myself so I wasn't thinking about that. Maybe it is a step towards weaning off IV use of harder opis, but maybe it's just a way to prolong the habit!

I am an occasional needle user and this one intrigues me.100-150 mg seems to be the sweet spot. Anyone have any other info?