• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The AH-7921 (Ah7921) Megathread (v1)

I tried this stuff orally and sublingually & all I got was a burned tongue. Got a nasty propoxyphene feeling from it which makes me wonder if it's equally bad for the heart (QT prolongation). just a 6th sense but I don't have a good feeling about it, plus it doesn't get me high.

I love the (possibly delusional )feeling that i've developed very fine skills in various drug related preparations. Like i can now measure ah7921 to the exact mg using a cocktail stick or match and sliding it out from a tupper ware container. I love being able to do this. The fuckin plastic baggies make this impossible though.

Also when i was into PPT i turned that into my own art form too, using several sievings throughout the process to leave only the finest quality powder behind for brewing up with.

Something seems to have gone to my head today and let the ego monster out. Get back down will you. Unhelpful bastard that you are.

Any tips on keeping occasionally out of control egos in check ? (Apart from running into a bunch of scallies and having the pissed ripped out of me heartlessly.)

Last edited:
You're a boring, ugly, stupid waster. Shut up and fuck off.

How's that ;)

Thats quite good. I was hoping for something that would keep my ego in check without destroying my confidence though ;). This is one of my main struggles in life atm.

" so il just tell u what swim thinks of AH"
We don't swim here, there is plenty of dry land. but that was a nice concise summary of your own personal experience with ah-7921. I agree with it.But like the following poster, I have concerns about the long term toxicity thing too........ oh, and may I be the first to welcome you to Bluelight. You'll like it here
Thanks 4 welcome and yea I like it here always hav, just getting back into the forums lately.
When I tried to dissolve it in bacteriostatic iv solution, it was clearly not soluble as has been reported. How the poster above is getting 250mg shots is beyond me.
Ok i should hav elaborated on dissolveing. So to start with the drug was in freebase form ,which I found from experience and from the cas number. So obviously the freebase wouldn't dissolve in water even with lots of heat. Infact we needed to add vinegar (acetic acid) and even then it would need heat but it would dissolve. But I found it needed a lot of water because sometimes it would precipitate out of solution upon cooling, I'm not sure if this was caused from not enough acetic acid or the acid was just to weak. In the end for a 250mg shot I added 1ml vinegar an 2ml water then heated till boiling and crystal clear, which didn't take long , then I would filter and inject still warm.
Next time I will try make HCl salt which I think will be more stable than acetate salt.

Piumo

Just found this bit of info on caymanchems.com

AH 7921 is an N-substituted cyclohexylmethylbenzamide classified as an opioid analgesic with high addictive liability. It acts as a selective μ-opioid receptor agonist. Minimal oral effective doses for complete pain suppression by AH 7921 are 1.25 and 13.8 mg/kg for canine and rhesus monkey, respectively. This product is intended for research and forensic applications.

Piumo

Ok so I hav a bit more info about this stuff, specificly dissolving it. Ok so I know the first order was ah7921 freebase and neaded vinegar and lots of heat and ,well I use 3ml of water .
So now from a different vendor I hav ah7921 hydrochloride , and after some experimenting the result was a bit odd. So I started at 150mg ( this was a medium dose 4 me cos I'm on 20mg methadone daily and also recently ,with the help of a friend, devoured 10g of AH.) So 150mgs ah7921-HCl in the spoon and start to heat ,so pretty soon its boiling but still milky an not all dissolved ! After a minute bubbling away its clear and totally dissolved but still wants to precipitate out, this suprised me as I thought HCl salt would be more stable an soluble than acetate . So next time its bubbling away again taking some time, so I take it of the heat while its still milky looking . Now this is odd , I slowly drop only 4 drops of vinegar and within 10 seconds its all clear! with no stirring !
It's got me a bit baffled, all I can think is that the ah salts are not very water soluble.
Anyone know/think what's going on hear? Maybe another easy made/obtained acid would make a more soluble salt, I will try citric and tartaric acid next time I hav freebase.

Piumo

Too bad this chemical isn't really water soluble. I tried a variety of methods to try to get a clear solution, but nothing seemed to work. I've had the chance to IV it multiple times and it can produce one hell of a rush, but the damage it does to your veins isn't close to worth it. It's been 2 months and the injection site is still rock hard and the vein is completely ruined, though it is slowly healing. Anyways, do not try to IV this one, it's just not worth it.

Last edited:
Not water soluble? I beg to differ, but maybe you have a freebase and I had a salt?

Very soluble in water. easily dissolved 50mg in 5ml; pretty sure 1ml would have done fine but I tend to go for the "more volume = better absorption" rule.

The batch currently available from a well-known UK vendor burns like fuck! Nasal, rectal, sublingual, injection, I would avoid. Eating seems the only option.

My bowels rejected the chemical twice due to irritation, I was in agony for 15 minutes after sniffing some. Dissolve it in wine seems to work, I will need to conduct further experiments orally to confirm a dose.

Don't plug, sniff or inject this batch if you don't want to be in a lot of pain.

Too bad this chemical isn't really water soluble. I tried a variety of methods to try to get a clear solution, but nothing seemed to work. I've had the chance to IV it multiple times and it can produce one hell of a rush, but the damage it does to your veins isn't close to worth it. It's been 2 months and the injection site is still rock hard and the vein is completely ruined, though it is slowly healing. Anyways, do not try to IV this one, it's just not worth it.

did you inject a cloudy solution?? particulates are very ungood for veins...

I found a gram of this in the mail the other day and I can definitely say that 40-45 mg plugged in 2-3mls of water did not make me shit my guts out the way any amphetamine/PEA or even 20mg ritalin would, to say the least of the cathinones my ass has known and loved. maybe you all are using too much vaseline or something.

also, this stuff works at that dosage for me, but it's kinda nauseating. maybe that's more having to do with all the methamphetamine i've been taking, and my not having ate since yesterday. this feels a cross between tramadol and codeine i'd say, with less side effects of either but still not quite feeling like a full on opiate. i'll keep plugging since that seems to be the most effective ROA. good luck dumping expensive dosages down your throats boys and girls, this one's meant to be snuck in through the back door

Just to be clear when I said my bowels rejected the drug I was not talking about a come-up shit. I meant the chemical irritated the walls of my rectum sufficiently to cause an urgent expulsion. No faecal matter was passed. No vaseline used. It was a response to chemical irritation.

Individual variation may play a part here, for example some people find ethylphenidate intolerable in their nose but I'm OK with it, although I do find it unpleasant.

thankyou for the warning. Im not into IVing, but if i was i would have tried AH.

Ruined veins ?Just as well you've got hundreds of others eh. Sorry, bad joke.

I found AH tolerable to plug but I'm rather sensitive opioids so only plug 20-40mg at a time.

EDIT: i apologize for the lengthiness of tnis post; mods if you think it belongs in TR plz comment so, and I will move it. i put it here bc there is not enough research on this chemical yet, and found a few aspects of this chem quite promising.. Thx :D

Ok, so I received a 250 mg sample of this chem last week. As a chronic pain sufferer due to a car accident in 2011, I was eager to try this in hopes of finding an alternative to traditional opiates such as oxycocdone, which i am prescribed to. I abstained from my usual 30mg oxycodone 3× daily and took no other meds as well that day to rule out any possible drug interactions.
I began w taking a toothpick and sticking the tip of it in the bag to pull a few mgs out to an allergy test. The taste was absolutely vile, and
as stated on here pretty often, it was most certainly caustic, with just a few mgs leaving me with a blister under my tounge where i placed it. I then attempted to vaporize 10mg, as i had read by several was their preffered ROA. it burned quickly, and had a horrid chemical taste that was untolerable after one small puff, so i did not even attempt to finish vaping. No noticeable effects other than slight numbness of the mouth and a horrible taste i could not shake. yuck!
Finally, I measured out a 100mgs put it in a capsule and swallowed. At this point, I was in moderate opiate withdrawal and hurting worse than usual. I began to feel inital effects in about 30 min. i felt a bit oddly stimulated for the first hour, which quickly faded away into no noticeable effects other than wanting to lie down and rest. I did notice a significant decrease in pain, however; and all signs and symptoms of w/d subsided. rest came easy and i fell asleep about 3 hrs into the experiment. slept well and uninterrupted for 7 hrs which is rare for me, as opiates tend go severely disrupt my sleep.
I awoke refreshed and feeling very little pain,even less than i felt when i fell asleep. In fact i felt so well, that I skipped my first two doses of 30mg oxy the following day. It seems it indeed does stay in the system a while, bc mornings are the worse for me, and usually I take something w breakfast for pain relief. Finally around 24 hours after having taken AH and nearly 48 hrs since having taken any oxy, I took my first 30 mg of the day. It affected me way more than typical, I even got a decent nod off of it, which i thought was crazy. My mood was overall more positive and sociable. I was in more than usual good spirits, leading me to believe it may possess some mood altering effects.
so here we have a chemical completely different in structure from opiates, that is both an effective long lasting pain killer, a mood enhancer, and effective w/d tool, though hardly any CNS effect to speak of.
I was all in all quite pleased with my findings. The only potential drawbacks to me were how corrosive it seemed to be at such a small initial test, and the obvious fact that afaik, there is not much, if any, documented medical research to speak of outside of the rc scene. I the corrosive nature of it wasnt so evident, and we knew more about it as far as tolerance and toxicity, Id be inclined to do much more in depth research as it no doubt shows promise. I still have ~135 mg left that i will research under the same conditions sometime next week to further validate my findings.

Any one else tried it and experienced next day potentiation of opiates, or a decrease in opiate tolerance as i have? It clearly was not placebo as i have been on 90mg oxy a day for years now, and should have been sweating and sore from having not taken a single dose in almost 48 hrs.

Typically,long lasting pain meds used to combat withdrawal, such as methadone or bupe, increase tolerance significantly. Where as Ah-7921 seemed to potentiate, or perhaps decrease my usual tolerance. I plan on ordering 500mg tt test this more accurately and see if there is any additional increase in my meds effects that last longer than just the day after. If so, this could be very useful to say the least.

Very interesting stuff indeed.More data is def needed on this chemical. Hope this helps some.

Last edited:
I have some food for thought.... If AH-7921 is around 80% strength of Morphine and most people are comparing it to street H, which is 4 to 5 times the strength of Morphine when pure (2 - 2.5 mg H = 10 mg Morphine when metabolised according to several on-line conversion charts). Would a 50 mg dose not be considered small? I have a small tolerance to H (200 mg usually being a bit too much). UK brown is 45% - 53% pure on average according to government tests at the end of last year. So take it as 40% (to under-cut the alleged purity) and that means around 80 mg of a 200 mg bag is Diacetylmorphine. Morphine being 4 - 5 times weaker than brown, then that means a dose of of 320 mg of Morphine if 2.5 mg H = 10 mg Morphine. AH-7921 apparently being 80% as strong as Morphine means that an AH-7921 dose would be more like 400 mg for the equivalent amount of morphine in out systems. Hell, even is street H is only 20% pure, then it would still require a 200 mg dose of AH-7921 to be realistically compared to each other...

I realise this is just the amount of it that would be metabolised to morphine and there could be other things at play after ingestion. But given the above, are we not all taking too small a dose and saying that it is weak and useless?

Is what I say even a valid point, or is there something at play else that would simply make my point moot?

Last edited:
Yes typically I take 200-250mg and I am not a hardened opiate user by any stretch. Oral.

And it's not like I haven't already mentioned this several times :\