• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The AH-7921 (Ah7921) Megathread (v1)

Thanks Phoenix
I have gotten the chance to mess around with this a little more, mostly with oral dosing. I also take kratom daily and I have not taken my kratom in two days and I am pain free. This stuff kills pain way better than kratom. It makes my voice SUPER raspy though. I am kinda sick with a cough/chest thing going on but I found it also works well as a cough suppressant. It is quite sedating and not really euphoric but it definitely offers a nice mood lift. It does make me kinda hot and sweaty tho which is the only thing I can really say I don't like much about it. Otherwise it seems to be a pretty amazing chemical as far as research chems go! Never thought id have the opportunity to try something like this. I honestly usually really enjoy weaker opiates that do the job without throwing me into a heavy nod, so this is nice. I will have to see how it works with kratom. I can see it leading to a nod like u said, which I do enjoy sometimes, but more towards the end of the day.

It has also been overlapping with my MXE use and everything seems to be fine. The analgesic properties of the two are quite amazing.

I tried a little IV and it did burn so i stopped but damn i bet this stuff gives a really nice rush when IVed, oral rush alone was quite pronounced on its own!

Last night I took 2 separate parachutes of AH-7921 and each time I could definitely tell when the chemical began to get absorbed, it came on as quite a heavy rush for oral use. Somewhat of a stimulating rush actually that mellows out after about an hour. Music appreciation is also very nice.

I am actually much more pleased with this chemical than I thought I would be! :D

Last edited:
Hey Stretch, what dosages did you use for oral ingestion?

Damn, haven't done any opis for nearly two weeks and already thinking about getting some again :|

I used anywhere from 20-100mg. 100mg is was almost too much for me. A little too sedating and stupefying. Gonna try 75mg at once next go and see how that goes. I think medium dose along with few grams of some quality kratom will be really nice. Last night I found it works REALLY well with etizolam. I actually felt a lot of euphoria. Moreso than either of these has given me alone.

DOes anyone else notice they get a really raspy voice from this? Like moreso than most opiates? It might have something to do with this sickness I cant shake but I know it is not that alone.

Extended use of large doses will lead to unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. I was dosing 250-350mg every day or two for probably six weeks, maybe a bit longer, with the odd binge. I stopped and immediately fell into withdrawals, including:

1. Severe night sweats. Waking up several times during the night drenched in sweat. This also led to me oversleeping by ridiculous amounts, like 14 hours.
2. Lethargy during the day
3. Sensitivity to cold. Even wrapped up warm I found going outdoors very unpleasant.
4. Apathy.

Recommencing AH7921 doses at about 100mg helped a lot with 1. and eradicated 2, 3 and 4.

I am investigating other treatments, like clonidine for the sweats, sleeping aids, and mild stimulants for the lethargy and apathy. But in the meantime I am back on the stuff, at reduced dose, with the intent to taper.

It's no joke of a drug!

Hey everybody, thanks to a AH-7921 tapering down, I've ended my codeine habit that came from quitting heroin !!!!
3 weeks off now, I still have some hard nights sleep and am still craving for opies but when it happens, I just re think of how shitty and depressed I was compared to how strong and good/better I'm feeling now. I'm happy, I just wanted to share this with you and give hope to people wanting to stop something they don't want to do anymore. There are stories in witch we don't want to be the hero(in) anymore.

Thx for posting.

It's no joke of a drug!

Did you experience some skin issues in the face? Because I suspected the AH to be the culprit a while ago and they are gone since I don't take it anymore (for now).
Can't you switch to another opioid or is this the only one available for you. As it was for me after my Tilidine source went dry...
However, take care.

PS: Do you know why mydrugbuddy is gone?

Did you experience some skin issues in the face? Because I suspected the AH to be the culprit a while ago and they are gone since I don't take it anymore (for now).
Can't you switch to another opioid or is this the only one available for you. As it was for me after my Tilidine source went dry...
However, take care.

Skin issues? I have bags under my eyes and a bit of skin discolouration from years of abnormal sleep and drink/drug use. Other than I haven't noticed skin issues that I would relate to the AH.

PS: Do you know why mydrugbuddy is gone?

Yeah he locked himself out of his account and his registered email address, went through several more accounts and now has disappeared. He has been having a hard time with too much benzos. I'm in touch with him on Facebook though. I messaged him yesterday to see how he is, but he's not replied. He was talking about going on a BL sabbatical, maybe he's doing that. If I hear more I will post, probably in the EADD Gibberings thread. Or here if you want me to?

Thanks for the info. Maybe it was just my diet at the time.

And I just wanted to know if he is ok when I saw his crossed username. I will check out the Gibberings-thread so this one does not get cluttered.

Ive skimmed through this thread but cannot find anyone commenting much on my original question (quoted below).

I am on bupe and have been for years. Down to .5mg to 1mg per day. Running out of bupe soon and doubt i can afford to see my doctor as well as refill my prescription.

Just wondering if i would have any luck substituting or supplimenting my bupe with AH-7921. I'm not looking for any recreational effects whatsoever anymore, strictly just need to maintain so i can get though the day. I'm three years into my bup treatement (without relapse) which came after 10 years of heavy daily opiate abuse. I don't want to screw up but I'm broke and simply cannot afford to see my doctor again for awhile.

Any experience here? Timing, doseage or recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Curious if anyone who is taking bupe for maintenance purposes has tried AH7921 yet? (Mostly interested in hearing from those maintaing long term at 2mg per day or less but any input is, or will be, appreciated)

If so:

Did you simply try taking the AH7921 without modifying your maintenance schedule? Or did you either slow down or stop taking your bupe for a period of time before dosing?

Was enough ah7921 able to find enough open receptors for you to feel it? How strongly did you feel it? Was it at all pleasant? Did it synergize at all? Dose, duration, etc?

I expect AH7921 to be a waste of time while on bupe but you never know...

Just wondering if i would have any luck substituting or supplimenting my bupe with AH-7921. I'm not looking for any recreational effects whatsoever anymore, strictly just need to maintain so i can get though the day.

From my experience it works very well in that particular case. My tolerance was also around ~1mg of Bupe a day and ~100mg AH-7921 oral (or 75mg sublingual...) were enough for one day of feeling good.
The long duration is a big advantage with this one.

So you could definitely try it. I would be interested in hearing about that if you intend to do it.

Not much mention of snorting it on here, I just snorted a small amount, about 30mg, it burned a bit but not too much, would you recommend oral doses after this instead? I plan on dosing once more tonight, I think I'll do a 120mg bomb or something around that area.

Looking forward to my withdrawal from this. Been on 250-350 mg a day. Can still afford the habit, it just feels a bit unhealthy.

From my experience it works very well in that particular case. My tolerance was also around ~1mg of Bupe a day and ~100mg AH-7921 oral (or 75mg sublingual...) were enough for one day of feeling good.
The long duration is a big advantage with this one.

So you could definitely try it. I would be interested in hearing about that if you intend to do it.

Thank you for the reply.

I have some on the way and will be experimenting with first combining suboxone and AH-7921and then actually replacing suboxone with AH-7921 until I can get enough money together to go see my doctor again. Ill let you know how it goes....

Not much mention of snorting it on here, I just snorted a small amount, about 30mg, it burned a bit but not too much, would you recommend oral doses after this instead?

Considering how it feels in the mouth when sublingualed I never bothered with snorting. It must feel terrible with the right amounts needed even though it numbs the areas a little bit but the taste and tingling sensation...brrr. But if someone here sniffed around 75-100mg I'd be interested in how it was (how sadistic, eh?).

Ill let you know how it goes....

Good luck with your plan. I will have some next week to taper off 1mg Buprenorphine. Again...
It is very useful for that purpose and for pain management. Let's hope this one will stay around for a while.

I am also interested in the details how it works pharmacologically.

If I inject 150mg morphine to get a nice high, how much of this do I need to take (orally)?

Thank you for the reply.

I have some on the way and will be experimenting with first combining suboxone and AH-7921and then actually replacing suboxone with AH-7921 until I can get enough money together to go see my doctor again. Ill let you know how it goes....

Im hoping to go the other way, from about 100mg - 150mg of AH per day to 8mg of buprenorphine. (Clinician said this was the average starting dose.) Does this conversion sound about right ?

Im hoping to go the other way, from about 100mg - 150mg of AH per day to 8mg of buprenorphine. (Clinician said this was the average starting dose.) Does this conversion sound about right ?

No. It sounds terribly wrong. Try 1-2mg first and work your way up. From what I've read 8mg subutex will be overkill for this AH dosage. Doctors in general do not have a single clue about buprenorphine dosage. They understimate the potency of this chemical.

I have a modest quantity of this compound. From a friend I heard about AH-7921 that it is mostly interesting for combinations or purely for actual analgesic purposes. Apparently it potentiates and/or changes the nature of the high of other opioids.
He combined it with codeine... I have oxy myself. Does anyone have experience with that combination? I wonder what a dosage indication is of potentiation of oxy. Of course I will try AH-7921 on its own first following that unwritten rule.

It shall only be oral for me. :)

No. It sounds terribly wrong. Try 1-2mg first and work your way up. From what I've read 8mg subutex will be overkill for this AH dosage.

You are right but 1mg will be enough to substitute 100-150mg AH-7921. Don't take more than that the first time blueelephant.

Solipsis: How is your Oxy-Tolerance? I'm not sure if this is worthwile for someone who takes stronger opioids regularly but would be interested in a report.

My oxy tolerance is slowly rising but I don't have that much experience with it so far. Can do 30-50 mg though 20 mg was plenty in the past, yet 10 mg still gets me going.

I have only 250 mg of AH-7921 and it is not necessarily economical to only try to get my oxy to last longer, but I am interested in synergy. Maybe 50 mg of AH-7921 and 10-20 mg oxy will be interesting but of course not before I test the waters first to get a feeling for it by itself...