• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The AH-7921 (Ah7921) Megathread (v1)

So I notice within 30 seconds after heating the solution it will begin to solidify. I didn't notice this the first time I shot it, but on my 2nd shot as I was plunging the solution went from clear to white and the rig jammed up. Should I be concerned about the potential health effects this could cause? The veins I hit seem to be in okay condition, but it still kind of freaked me out. Could this cause thrombosis?

so if I do h regularly should I even bother with this rc? I really wanna try some opioid rc's but are any worth it?

^ The only way I foundd this particular substance worth doing was via IV. At 150mg I experienced a rush somewhat similar to dilaudid/heroin. So yeah, though on the pricey side, I recommend acquiring some while you can.

I havr brrn addicted to boith poppies and ah and the thoght of withdrawl made me think OH SHIT !!!!!!

I gOT OFF THE POPPIES FIRST AND THE AH MADE THE WITHDRAWL FROM THE POPPIES A PIECE OF PISS. I then completed my taper off ah in very small steps from about 350mg taking TINY 10-20MMG AH REDUCTIONS EVERYDAY. pEACE OF PISS, TOTALLY PAINLESS. NADA physical withdrawl. Im not really even feeling ANY PAWS; all im feeling is the absence of the nice background after glow that ah must have been giving me. Come on, endorphins, wake up, i need you again now. (From this all i can predume is that AH did little more for me that give me a low level nive afterglow)

I THINK ITS ABIUT DAY 3 OR 4 CLEAR OF OPIS NOW. got the monster of benzos and cigs to face next. Those fuckers are CLOSELY AND DEEPLY intermeshed for me, that i found yesterday it was impossible FOR ME to quit one at at a time. Drugs worker advice time again me thinks.

I'll habve to star earning and working for my feel good endotphinds now, not just take a ny old opi to do it for me. , spose thats how it should be. what would be accomplished otherwise. You wouldnt need friends, job, hobbies, challenges....etc

take it slow boys and gals, it wont hurt a bit. (This was my third opi withdrawl, second big, longer term use one). The 2nd oone off a 3 or 4 month heavy odt binge killed me as i cold turkeyedd. never again.I Completed my taper off ah in very small steps from about 350mg whilst taking large doses of PPT at the same time.

ive got the monsters of benzos and cigs to conquer next. they ate sio intertwined for me that i cannot quit each separetaly tried that with cigs yestersdat. Drugs worker advice time.

anyway thanks for your knowledge, expereince, help, and most importantly help and support.

On a far sadder note, a 20 yr lad i had exchanged afew mwgs with on here odD nd died abt a mont ago. I tried to 'pass on' what you had done for me. As he was deeep into etizolam, as was i, and still am. Cant be sure if that was the reason, but i suspect it was a factor.

RIP XAMKOU - to me you were something of a legend on internet forus.

Last edited:
Can anyone inform me about potential dangerous combinations with this one except the obvious CNS-depressants?

Since it has a somewhat dissociative effect I guess there are other mechanisms of actions instead only selective µ-affinity.

Thanks guys.

I read all those experiences of people saying it hurts the insides of their mouths, why don't you go buy empty gelcaps and put them in that. They sell bags of 1000 for 4 dollars at the local health food shop.

I had the chance to try this chem recently and really liked it,i`ve used opiates for years on and off and have had most of the different types,so when i hear people saying that AH-7921 is not very good i really don`t understand it.

Maybe people are under dosing or just getting bunk product,but with my experience it`s definitely accumalative and stays in the system for long periods,the nod is unreal and the general opiate feeling for me is like morphine or Heroin but lacks the typical euphoria and warmth,although there is some warmth there,it`s way more mongey too.

^ The only way I foundd this particular substance worth doing was via IV. At 150mg I experienced a rush somewhat similar to dilaudid/heroin. So yeah, though on the pricey side, I recommend acquiring some while you can.

Did you ever attempt IV again after finding it re-solidified shortly after going into heated solution?

I had the chance to try this chem recently and really liked it,i`ve used opiates for years on and off and have had most of the different types,so when i hear people saying that AH-7921 is not very good i really don`t understand it.

Maybe people are under dosing or just getting bunk product,but with my experience it`s definitely accumalative and stays in the system for long periods,the nod is unreal and the general opiate feeling for me is like morphine or Heroin but lacks the typical euphoria and warmth,although there is some warmth there,it`s way more mongey too.

What doses are you using? What ROA? If you have tried sublingual or intranasal, did you notice any corrosive effect most everyone is talking about?
So many mixed reports on this one!! I have a sample on the way and even thought i've read all that I can find about it, im really not sure exactly how to approach it! (other than start small and work my way up of course)
Also, what does "mongey" mean? I believe I have seen this used a few times, but not sure exactly what it means?

Any thoughts on duration? I have no first hand experience with this, but I came across some dose/usage information written in code on a vendor's website blog... They do not explicitly comment on instanasal/oral/sublingual use, but I get the sense that this post was their way of recommending other ROAs to buyers who are complaining about the price/dose relative to the effect size/dose.

According to them, IV of their product (HCl) salt provides the best experience, but even as an HCl it requires a lot of work to dissolve at a reasonable concentration for injection (they mention injection grade bacteriostatic water, vigorous stirring, gentle heat, and a LOT of patience). They state that potency of the compound is second best when vapourized, followed by intrarectal administration. Finally, they state that IM is their personal preferred ROA, although they don't state why.

I am curious about this as well. This info came from a respected US vendor who somewhat recently closed shop due to a death. :( They synthed their own chems and were all of HIGH quality which I tried.
Has anyone had any success with IV, IM or vaporized? I don't think these guys would have been putting out this information if it wasn't correct. They seemed to know what they were doing. ?

Mongey is like very sedated,to the point of dribbling or being totally vacant. The sweet spot for me was 150mg orally,i tried 50mg sublingual but it tastes really chemically and pretty horrid,it does burn but not like others have experienced,for me it burnt and numbed a bit like chillies do.

Just received my G sample. 10mg dissolved very well in .10ml distilled water. I didn't think it was very soluble @ 100mg/1ml?
Stuff is VERY bitter @ 5mg allergy test sublingually.
Also received a G of mxe (or what I hope to be at least) and I have a feeling that they will be crossing eachothers path at some point in my body, not at the same time but likely to overlap.
Has anyone tried this combo or have any input on the safety of this combination?

EDIT: Got 50mg to dissolve with no issue in distilled water. No heat, just a little stirring.
This cant be right, can it???

Last edited:
Ok, so I had let that solution sit in a spoon for a few hours. The outside edges had turned somewhat gelatinous? When I dumped it out and wiped the spoon off, where the solution had been sitting, the actual color of the spoon had changed!! WTF!??! There is now a noticeably darker spot on the spoon where the solution had been. This cannot be normal? I don't think this stuff will be goin amywhere near my body unless someone can explain why this is something I shouldn't be worried about. I have never seen anything like this before. Is it really THAT caustic??? Who knows if this is even AH-7921.
Wow, just a reminder of how fuxin scary the RC market can be. :/

I have, and I have even had the great pleasure of experiencing its effects on numerous occasions.
Unfortunately, those occasions are exactly that, occasions. 8)

What I want to say is that dilaudid pills do not need any heat to prep for injection and even if one was to have have pure hydromorphone powder heating would be useless.

Oh ok, I took it you were telling me to go find some hydromorphine instead of messing with this. My bad!
Yes, hydromorphone may go into solution with h2o very easily as it is a known property. From what I have come to understand through my research online of others experiences trying to get ah-7921 to dissolve in h2o have not been very successful. I understand many drugs a really very water soluble and many are not. It sound like this one is not, so when I see what I have been told is ah-7921 dissolve easily in room temp distilled water, whereas every other report I read has required at least hear and stirring, it makes me question whether this substance is in fact ah-7921.

Well i put some AH-7921 in some coca cola and it fizzed like a mofo,i was left with what looked like a frothy coffee,except it tasted like battery acid lol. I believe it is soluble and is somewhat caustic but not that caustic that it would be harmful...Lets face it people drink Coca cola every day without harm,have you seen what Coca cola can do to a dirty coin over night? And also our stomachs can handle very acidic and caustic substances.

I wouldn`t worry too much.

Well i put some AH-7921 in some coca cola and it fizzed like a mofo,i was left with what looked like a frothy coffee,except it tasted like battery acid lol. I believe it is soluble and is somewhat caustic but not that caustic that it would be harmful...Lets face it people drink Coca cola every day without harm,have you seen what Coca cola can do to a dirty coin over night? And also our stomachs can handle very acidic and caustic substances.

I wouldn`t worry too much.

Do you have any AH-7921 left?? If so you should try to throw ~10mg in a spoon with a little water and let it sit for a few hours and let me know if the color of the spoon changes where the solution sat.

I tried about 50mg sublingual for about 5min and this morning when I woke up, the whole underside of my tongue was coated in a white layer of what I assume to be dead skin. My tongue didn't look red or inflamed or anything like that, just a layer of dead skin on bottom of my tongue and along the back/bottom inside gumline.

Also, I believe I felt a nice subtle lift from that dose, even tho I spit it out (was kinda scared to swallow after seeing the spoon thing and how it made my mouth feel) after only letting it absorb for ~5min.

Dosed 60mg oral about 45min ago. Eyes feeling a bit droopy and I have not had to take my daily kratom dose as my pain is almost completely nonexistent, which is awesome! Might have to just keep this around for pain issues. Might try to top it off with some morphine later to see if it works well as a potentiator. I cant imagine using this chemical in any way other than oral. Also tried just a small amount IV to see if it would burn, and it did burn as well as leaving my skin a bit red around the site, about the size of a nickel for an hour or two. No noticeable psychotropic effects other than maybe pain relief.

Last edited:
Honestly Stretch,don`t worry too much about the caustic effect of AH-7921.If you put Amphetamine sulphate under your tongue for a period of time you will notice that it also burns or can burn.

AH-7921 is great as a potentiater of opiates and also has sedative and pain reduction qualities itself,imo AH-7921 is underrated,i think it`s because people are looking for it to be something it`s not.I take Kratom daily and have found that i don`t have to take it when i have AH-7921,but if i do take it it`s in much smaller amounts and it also has a much stronger effect,i can nod on Kratom when on AH-7921.