t.r.u.s.t. dec. 4 in l.a.-meetup?

i dont know how i feel about having to share a tent with motab.....*shudder*
tabs & pex, i hope neither of you bring a tent....your tabz sake...
------------------
You...Soft and only
You...Lost and lonely
You...Just Like Heaven
-EckstashE-

I will definitely be there! sounds like fun- hope we dont have this location problem again- temecula? sounds like the nocturnal location
frown.gif
oh well....
------------------
stay tight:)

So... anybody got a good place for a meetup before we head over to this shindig?
------------------
-+- ampex -+-
- Don't fear the Reaper -

good question....where does everyone want to meet up? my friends & i are coming from the san fernando valley so we're open to suggestions.
dare i say a denny's?
nooooooooo!
ok maybe...let's hear some ideas!
p/l/u/r/
------------------
'falling into strangers and it's only just eleven and i'm staring like a child until someone slips me heaven...'

From what I have heard...it is going to be at the same place as Nocturnal
frown.gif
so you all better dress warm and leave early...cuz it could get ugly out there....I hope the rumors that it is there are not true...cuz that would be a shame to have all the talent at a lame ass place...if anyone else has any info on where it is supposed to be at...please post!! PLUR!!!
------------------
It tells me how it feels to be new...a thousand voices whisper it true...
"You and me Grandma....BOOH-YEAH!!"

E!
I don't think it will be at the same place as Noctural as their location is indoor/outdoor ( I love this, when you're cold, you get in..). Where did you hear this? If it is on Ravelink, just ignore it, most of the posts are from promoters who have an event the same night.
Hope to see you there, the line up is really good, this is the reason why I won't go out this WE, to be ready for the 4th.
PLUR
ManiE

Alright, being as the Bluelighters totally kicked ass at Serenity last nite, we are certainly gonna get together for TRUST. So . . . Who's in?

Tabz, im in if you can convince pex to go..he's having second thoughts...but i really do want to go...halo, bigg-e and cagirl were (old school werd) k-rad last night...i definatly want to party with those heads again...
------------------
You think you're tired now, but wait until three.
-EckstashE-

hey after 'camp bluelight' last night who wouldn't want to go on the 4th? u guys are the best!
u all know u can count me in...
p/l/u/r/
smile.gif

------------------
'falling into strangers and it's only just eleven and i'm staring like a child until someone slips me heaven...'

Anyone from Central OC ? say Garden Grove/Westminster who can give me a ride? I can't drive my pickup truck there alone... sound pathetic eh? ;-)

Hey, it's not me that's having second thoughts.. it's my bank account.. just remember that..
------------------
- ampex -
The 619 Crew: We Don't Fuck Around!

ok, sending this back to the top for...whoever was asking about it.
anyway, since it is in like, four days...where do we want to meet...i suggest somewhere in oceanside or temecula, maybe even carlsbad...if we decide to meet in carls bad we can meet up outside legoland...i dont know how far away its gonna be tho,....just a suggestion.
------------------
So sure we were on something.
Your feet are finally on the ground.
-EckstashE-

Since so many things can go wrong and no one's really sure where it is, how about like around midnight or 1 to the left of the main entrance or something like that? Just a suggestion..

from the grapevines... Santa 's Village...
Never been there. Only know it is far!!! .. *YELL* ANYONE FROM OC? :pP
Instead of digging thru a lot of posts to find this.. and speculate about temecula somewhere or some dennys out in the dessert ...can we just call each other up on the day of the event and say heys, helloes, wassup, comin' ova for some fun ... hehe (just kidding about the last part)
Mitch,
AIM = kzVietCA
Sorry no ICQ, the lame piece of shiet ain't going thru a firewall yet.
[This message has been edited by Annamite (edited 30 November 1999).]

OC here, Annamite. I'd be happy to give you a ride, 'cept I dunno if I can make it to TRUST
frown.gif
. I just found out I work an eight hour shift the next day, starting at noon! Bleah. So, if I do go, I gotta bail early (like 5, or maybe earlier, depending on where it is).
Of course, I'm wondering now why I'm all writing this, considering I have no idea right now if I can go or not. Gettin' yer hopes all up and shit, sorry
smile.gif

Loupy - Nyquil + fever feels amazingly like rolling sometimes.

count me in on the festivities...i will be riding with halo, bigg-E, and GAM. i am so looking forward to this. i couldnt make it to serenity (camp bluelight) gf commitments but trust is on like a vagabond! i cant wait to meet everyone halo has told me so much you guys kick ass and i havent even met anyone yet. plur and stay safe

count me in on the festivities...i will be riding with halo, bigg-E, and GAM. i am so looking forward to this. i couldnt make it to serenity (camp bluelight) gf commitments but trust is on like a vagabond! i cant wait to meet everyone halo has told me so much about you all...you guys kick ass and i havent even met anyone yet. plur and stay safe

jmonk,
I am like you, I missed Serenity but this one is going to be HUGE!!!!!
I have more info about it:
- 4 Huge tents, carpeted, with heaters.
- Firepits outside.
- 26 DJs, all confirmed, including Christopher Lawrence and Thomas Michael.
- 2 hours south of LA.
- I'll be rolling.
ManiE

WOW!!!!
So far we have:
- Halo
- Motab
- Cagirl (with bf I guess)
- Mr Bigg-E
- Ampex (needs money)
- Annamite (needs a ride)
- Eckstahse (sober)
- Jmonk-E
- Friendly-E
- Loupy (not sure yet)
- Myself and Stephanie.
This is really, really cool...Let me know if I forgot somebody.
ManiE