t.r.u.s.t. dec. 4 in l.a.-meetup?

Okay, you people are evil, tempting me into what I should not do...
It's official, I'm going. Hell or high water, I'm going. I canNOT miss out on this
smile.gif
. Though I will have to leave early
frown.gif
. And probably have to be sober because of that. Stupid eight hour shift. But fuck it all, I'm going! I don't care what people say about friggin' Temecula, with this many Bluelighters going, it's gonna go OFF!
Loupy - droolin' now, and it's all yer fault.

WTF??!@!Im too sick to deal with this - my post wont post!!!!!! This is gonna be quick cause i have to get back to bed. I just wanted to let you guys know that i probably wont be going, since i have been bed ridden for the past 3 days and all the drugs the doctor gave me arent doing shit for my pain. Ive got an ear and throat infection and to be honest i wouldnt mind a shot in the head right around now! So anyways- im jealous as fuck, depressed as fuck- so i hope you all will have a good time and do a good meetup this time!
------------------
stay tight:)

ACK!
Are you serious?! ACK! ACK! ACK! NO SAY IT AINT SO!!!!
frown.gif
You were *MY* Ride!!!! ACK ACK ACK!
------------------
-=+{PLUR!}+=-
....Motab....

no! cagirl must get well!
"WE ARE READY FOR THE HANDS!!!!!"
even if u can't go, plz get better. (halo hugs you from afar).
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

take care girl! we love ya!
p/l/u/r
------------------
'falling into strangers and it's only just eleven and i'm staring like a child until someone slips me heaven...'

....Bugz, Bugz, Bugz everywhere but Bugz!!
well, folks I haven't been out of my house for the 4th day in row
frown.gif
. I am trying to fight this thing so I can meet all u guys. I dont want to miss out on one of the biggest bluelight meetups. Hopefully I will be ok comes Saturday
smile.gif

Cagirl I hope u will feel better. So sorry for u not making it this saturday.
------------------
"If only I thought of the right words, I wouldn't be breaking apart all my pictures of you."
-R.Smith-

....Bugz, Bugz, Bugz everywhere but Bugz!!
well, folks I haven't been out of my house for the 4th day in row
frown.gif
. I am trying to fight this thing so I can meet all u guys. I dont want to miss out on one of the biggest bluelight meetups. Hopefully I will be ok comes Saturday
smile.gif

Cagirl I hope u will feel better. So sorry for u not making it this saturday.
------------------
"If only I thought of the right words, I wouldn't be breaking apart all my pictures of you."
-R.Smith-

Ok, CAGirl and Bigg-E,
You'd better take care of yourself, get some rest and feel better because we don't want to do this without you...You still have 2 days...
Well, I AM READY. Just got some nice red stars tonight, so this is something I don't have to worry about.
Did you guys get your tickets??? I hate waiting in line at the event. Also can somebody try to get a schedule of the event (Maybe Motab, as you're friend with the promoters now). Meeting at 10:00 is good for me but that means we won't get there before 12:00 (if we have to go to the checkpoint...). I really don't mind but if Christopher Lawrence is spinning at 9:00 I don't want to miss his set. So that's why it would be good to have the schedule, at least for Christopher Lawrence and Thomas Michael.
It's gonna be sooooooooooooooo Huge.
ManiE

Motab, the meeting place sounds great. You picked a perfect place, can't miss it. Just two more days everyone!

oooooooh! one more day...i can't wait! i never thought this many cool people would reply to my little post, i really do hope u all can make it cuz i'm looking forward to meeting u all! halo is at work right now, drinking hot tea to get rid of his sniffles so that he is all ready for tomorrow (time to destroy the immune system a little more
wink.gif
hehehe. i'll be talking to motab again about the meetup tonight, but anyone who wants to confirm or join up at the last minute can page me @ 818-778-9443 today or tomorrow night, i'll bring a cell phone.
peace!
smile.gif

------------------
'falling into strangers and it's only just eleven and i'm staring like a child until someone slips me heaven...'

Hey guys. You can count me in for sure on going! Although, I won't be able to make it to the meetup spot, just look for me at the rave (I know I know... good luck in a crowd of 6,000 right?). I'm the asian guy wearing a flashing blue neon backpack with a flashing smilely face in the middle and three small red beacon lights (can't miss it!). Just yell out my name *Jin*, and I'll give you bracelet!
Sh*t, I'd better start cracking on making those bracelets tonight!

Hey guys. You can count me in for sure on going! Although, I won't be able to make it to the meetup spot, just look for me at the rave (I know I know... good luck in a crowd of 6,000 right?). I'm the asian guy wearing a flashing blue neon backpack with a flashing smilely face in the middle and three small red beacon lights (can't miss it!). Just yell out my name *Jin*, and I'll give you bracelet!

damn damn damn!!!!!!!!!!uuuuurrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!
i am so jealous!!! everyone I mean EVERYONE is going! even phish 2000! why oh why am i sick!!!!!!!
this sucks
------------------
stay tight:)

Not that I want to post this right after cagirl's sob about not being able to go (but you HAVE to go!!! just... bundle up really well or something!), but, uh...
Less than 12 hours!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! I'm excited, can you tell?
biggrin.gif
Bouncin' all over the place here, and I just woke up.
Anyhow, I'm assuming the meetup stuff is all still current? No last-minute changes?
Loupy - Awwwyeah.

Yup, meetup info is still correct! That gas station at 10:00!!! Once again: any questions: 909-998-2585 is my pager #!!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH 9 HOURS LEFT YEAH YEAH ROCK TRUST RAVE KICK ASS GONNA FUCKIN RAVE AND PARTY ALL NITE LONG WITH SOME PHAT BLUELIGHTERS GONNA BE IN EFFECT GONNA FUCKING KICK SOME DICK ROCK RAVE RAVER PANTS GLOWSTICKS FUCKINN YEH!
Whoa.
smile.gif
OK!
biggrin.gif

------------------
-=+{PLUR!}+=-
....Motab....

not that any of you seemed to care (sniffle sniffle
frown.gif
) but i found a ride!!!! (Thanks anyways scrag). I just drop 200 mgs of 5-h, im getting a bunch of euros, and i might be getting shrooms to! trust is gonna rock my ass. i cant wait to meet you all. if i can possibly swing it, im gonna make bracelets for yall with yer screen names...PLUR and stuff. see ya tonight! lets give those florida bluelighters a run for thier money!
------------------
So sure we were on something.
Your feet are finally on the ground.
-EckstashE-

not that any of you seemed to care (sniffle sniffle
frown.gif
) but i found a ride!!!! (Thanks anyways scrag). I just drop 200 mgs of 5-h, im getting a bunch of euros, and i might be getting shrooms to! trust is gonna rock my ass. i cant wait to meet you all. if i can possibly swing it, im gonna make bracelets for yall with yer screen names...PLUR and stuff. see ya tonight! lets give those florida bluelighters a run for thier money!
------------------
So sure we were on something.
Your feet are finally on the ground.
-EckstashE-

Hey guys!
OK, only 7 hours now!!!
smile.gif
OK, I guess I"m a little bit psyched about tonite. I just checked the phone line; instructions to the map point are supposed to be posted at 5. The line said that it was an indoor venue (as opposed to indoor / outdoor), so that's a change, but who knows what that means. I don't care to speculate.
Either way, in case there is a last minute change of plans, do your best to check back here around 5-5:30. I will do my best to deal with what's given to me, but also remember that you can page me at (909) 998-2585 for any up-to-the minute info. I might take some time to get back to you, but I WILL (try my absolute BEST to) call you back. Kewl beans? Alrighty then!
PLUR!!!!
------------------
-=+{PLUR!}+=-
....Motab....

OK, they lost the VENUE...Got kicked out from the Indian Reservation and now it's Indoors. Two rumors:
- Fox Theater....
- Some place in San Diego County...
WEll, at least it's gonna be safer as it's not on Indian Property...But..Guess we'll have to wait until 5:00 to know for sure.
ManiE