t.r.u.s.t. dec. 4 in l.a.-meetup?

Augh! My bike fell off its kickstand last night... Not only does that mean it's in the shop and gonna be expensive, but now I have no freaking ride for trust. Anyone in the LA area possibly able to give me a ride? I'm in North Hollywood. Ackm, ack, ack!

Augh! My bike fell off its kickstand last night... Not only does that mean it's in the shop and gonna be expensive, but now I have no freaking ride for trust. Anyone in the LA area possibly able to give me a ride? I'm in North Hollywood. Ack, ack, ack!

HAHAHAHH
3 PAGES! So. CA Division Bluelighters ROCK ASS! Anyway, I just have this to say:
I've been looking at the socal ravelinks message board, and just THANK GOD that we're not like that. Fuckin rumours and just badness, no bueno at all . . . I don't really care too much where TRUST is tonite. All I know is I'm gonna meet up with some of the phattest people that live in the Southern Part of the Golden State, and it will fucking kick ass. That's just the way it's gonna be.
smile.gif

-Motab
909-998-2585

Way to go Motab, I'm with you!!!! This Ravelink board is a shame..And wherever TRUST is we will have fun...
ManiE

PLANS HAVE CHANGED DRAMATICALLY!
OK, well, I dunno. The map point is now at the Globe in Pomona (which is about 100' away from the Fox theatre, but map point + rave that close? I dunno . . .) ANYWAY . . . To give a chance to everyone, Meetup is still at 10:00, but now it will be at the Washington Mutual Parking Lot across the street from the globe. It's at the corner of 3rd St. and Garey Ave. in Pomona. Once again, page me for last minute info. I live 10 minutes from the map point, so I'll try to be there early.
THIS WILL STILL ROCK GUYS!
------------------
-=+{PLUR!}+=-
....Motab....

OK, I just talked to the good people at the globe, and TRUST will be at the FOX theatre in Pomona. I know, kind of a shitty venue. Be aware: Security is rather tight. If you have shit, HIDE IT WELL. Once inside you're OK, but getting in they do quite a thorough search. I'm still gonna say 10 at the WM Parking lot.
biggrin.gif

Oh, and BTW, if you page me, Make SURE to leave your area code!!!
[This message has been edited by Motab (edited 05 December 1999).]

Motab,
They can't have 26 DJs at the Fox, as there is only one stage/ room. And they say on the voice mail that all djs are confirmed. Are you sure about the guys at the Globe??? Also kind of weird to have a mappoint at the location..but maybe they don't want to say that it's at the Fox.
Who can you TRUST?
ManiE

Motab,
They can't have 26 DJs at the Fox, as there is only one stage/ room. And they say on the voice mail that all djs are confirmed. Are you sure about the guys at the Globe??? Also kind of weird to have a mappoint at the location..but maybe they don't want to say that it's at the Fox.
Who can you TRUST?
ManiE

Motab,
Who can you TRUST?
ManiE

Re: the Fox:
It only has one MAIN area. When I was there for Seventh sign, they had 3 areas total. I know for sure (according to the info lines) that the map point is the Globe, and I called the guys there, and he was like, "it's at the fox." . .. I 'm thinkin about driving down there just to check (it's like 10 miles away) but. . . we'll see.

So, it's at the Fox. Just talked to the promoters, they confirmed... So who's going??
ManiE

grrr...i hate the fox...they have the one main room, then someting about the size of a hallway, and then they use one of the bathrooms for the third room..r the bluelighters going to have buttons? i won't be at the meetup but would like to distinguish the bluelighters somehow at the party..only thing that would drag me to the fox is meeting with some cool bluelighters!

V -
I'm giving out badges. They're the ones with the PLUR saying at the top, a Mandlebrot set, and BLUELIGHT at the bottom. Then our names are at the bottom. I'd make one 4 u, but I"m out of laminate!
frown.gif
Anyway man, I'll be there in a bright safety orange vest.
smile.gif

------------------
-=+{PLUR!}+=-
....Motab....

I think we should say at the bottom of the stairs at midnight, on the left side, will be easier.
ManiE

Welp, watching this drama unfold has kinda got me spooked, a la Angelik. But, it boils down to this. Fox Theatre and last-minute venue changes BAD. Christopher Lawrence and a whole SHITload of the world's best, SoCal Bluelighters GOOD. That's all there is to it
smile.gif
Hey, Motab, who did you get badges made up for anyway? Just curious.
Loupy - Nervous, yet still bouncin' off the friggin' walls
biggrin.gif

OK, well, the bottom of the stairs (left part) at midnight sounds good, but it's usually crowded at the bottom of the stairs. But I'll try to be there. We're also going to be outside the venue around 10. I should be easy to recognize. Orange Caltrans style vest on, green headband, yello glasses, ur typical Cracker raver.
smile.gif
Anyway, I have these badges:
Maria, Karen, Sam, Tom, Emmanuel, FunnE, Jin, J-monk-E, bigg-E, Daniel, Dave, Wenz, GAM?, and a couple blanks. If I've missed someone, please e-mail your requests to me ASAP. If I have them by 8:00 tonite, I can make u 1. I got more supplies!!! Also, there's a pre-meetup meetup at my place for those that are interested. Gimme a page.
-Andy
------------------
-=+{PLUR!}+=-
....Motab....

Hmm last nite's party COmmunion at the Fox theater was ended early like 345 for some unclear reason.
And what about those DJs? and 5 areas of music?? I feel like I am being cheated.
frown.gif

Promotters know so damn well they are going to make money still, based on the presale tickets, and people who are rolling can't just ditch it up and go home. Or people who drive miles for it can't just say . heck I was cheated so I will return my tix and go home.. ;(
What is the FUCK wrong with the whole damn situation? They know they can trick ya and they wil ldo it again and again ... a la Angelik
frown.gif
(
I lost my PLUR for the whole nite already

AnnamitE,
I am like you, disapointed..and angry, feeling cheated..BUT we can still have the best time, and we will all meet..you'll see...
The DJs are confirmed. Remember DUNE ??? They lost the venue and did it at the Fox, and it was a dope party, great vibes, good music...The location is not that important, IT'S THE PEOPLE...
ManiE

I gotta agree here. There are gonna be some PHAT bluelighterz meetin up tonite, and it's gonna kick ass regardless. Granted, this is a pain in the ass, happens to often and whatnot, but it's not as bad as Angelik. . . Only thing that pisses me off is the no smoking deal. . . no bueno at all. But I'm still in high spirits! A bunch of rolling bluelighters kickin it!!! YEAH!
------------------
-=+{PLUR!}+=-
....Motab....

No smoking SUCKS. Thats why Im never ever going to Fox theater again. The last time I was there teh security threw my vapor rub and lighter in the trash can. I did manage to sneak in a few cigs but they were kinda squished. No more indoor raves for me!!!