t.r.u.s.t. dec. 4 in l.a.-meetup?

Hi all. First off, just wanted to introduce myself. I've been reading Bluelight since June this year, but this is my first actual post.
Anyway, I've got some extra info on TRUST for you guys in case you were interested. First off, it WILL be in Temecula, and the promoters are crossing their fingers for 6,000 people. Whether or not that happens, I'm not sure, but they don't expect anything less than 3,000. Tents, 26+ dj's, indoor and outdoor areas, break'n and pop'n contest (winner gets $500), etc. etc.
Hope this helps. I'm gonna try to find out more specific information by tomorrow.
Take good care everyone.

also, scoby is going...he dont post a lot, but he is here
smile.gif

and hopefully i wont be sober
smile.gif

------------------
So sure we were on something.
Your feet are finally on the ground.
-EckstashE-

also, scoby is going...he dont post a lot, but he is here
smile.gif

and hopefully i wont be sober
smile.gif

------------------
-EckstashE-

ManiE, thanks for not going, well i mean that i am not alone...trust is going to be off the hook, i cant wait to meet everyone. thanks for the info it just adds to my excitement! oh yes i will be rolling no no i will be steam rolling! hell yeah it is going to grandioso fabulous!!!! man i am jamming right now this instant to my gf's mp3 of whomp there it is (can you feel my pain?!?!) yet i digress, this is going to be a huge meetup there is so many people who want to go. we are going to have a possee!!! GAM is one of my dogg's and he will be there ManiE. hi Jin thanks for the info between you and ManiE i am foaming at the mouth about saturday dare i say stop for fear i am going burst, by the sound of it we can count Jin in, too.
plur and stay safe

y0 y0 y0!
OK: I e-mailed one of the guys listed on the info thingy, and he says the map location is going to be in Lake Elsinore, off the Nichols Road exit. It's about 1 hour south of where the 10 meets the 15, and about 1 hour north of where the 8 meets the 15. We can either meet at the map location or somewhere else b4hand, since it might be crowded there. SO . . . when do u guys wanna meet, and where?
------------------
-=+{PLUR!}+=-
....Motab....

hello motab, i am riding with halo, bigg-E, and GAM...i paged halo to fill him in on the info, so we can get this meet up set. thanks for the info and taking care of my boys up at serenity i cant wait to meet you and all the bluelighters! plure and stay safe

And it's only tuesday !!!!!!! This is going to be a very very long week..
So, they say it will be from 9 pm until 12:00 in the morning ( This was just some info for you J-Monk-E)
ManiE

Yeah, I am soooo there! I'm fully stoked already and there is like 4 days to go! Augh! Still not sure about my ride situation, but I'm definitely going.

Guys, I am so psyched after reading all your post. God, I wish its saturday already!!! Ok here's the plan..the way we did the previous meet up was through pagers and cellphones so if guys got either one..email me, motab, cagirl or halo so we can pick an specific spot. I am not sure but I think it will be where Narnia was. I was there last summer and I am telling u guys..the place is dope. Man I am so X-CITED!!
See ya there....oh BTW PLUR!
------------------
"If only I thought of the right words, I wouldn't be breaking apart all my pictures of you."
-R.Smith-

Hey guys...Add one more to your list because I am definitely in! Can't miss out on Chistopher Lawrence....the venue sounds cool too. Won't be so bad for me because I'll be heading north from Diego. Have we confirmed where we are going to meet up?

Alright, here's my suggestion:
I drive the 15 between San Diego and LA often. Directly off the 15 freeway, at the intersection of Nichols Rd. & Collier Ave is a Chevron or Arco or some kind of gas station. I say we meet up there at 10:00 (it's a pretty big gas station) and then caravan to the map point, which is about 5 miles from there. Then we go to TRUST!!!! Here are directions:
From LA: Take all east-bound highways to the 15 South. Take the Nichols Rd. Exit (apx. 30 miles from the 10 & the 15, "Tom's Farms" is halfway!) and turn right. The gas station will be difficult to miss, the first large thing on your left.
From San Diego: Take all highways to the 15 North. Take the Nichols Rd. Exit (apx. 70 miles from the 8 & the 15. Temecula is about 2/3 of the way.) and turn left. Cross over the freeway, and on your left will be the gas station!
So, if this sounds good, cast ur vote! If u want a different time, very good. I can be paged at (909) 998-2585 if there are any questions. And if you want to make it REAL easy on me, send me an e-mail ( [email protected] ) with your pager / cell fone number, and I can work from that.
I'm just too psyched about this!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Oooh, also, if you want Bluelight Badges, I'll be happy to make some for ya. Just send me an e-mail with the name you want on it (most have first names and it helps to be <8 characters), and I'll be happy to oblige!
It *will* be a long 4 days. . .
smile.gif
But it *will* be worth it.
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
Hope to see y'all there!
------------------
-=+{PLUR!}+=-
....Motab....

alright only a couple of days ago i said i wasn't going to roll for awhile but i gyess thats going to have to go out the window. i'm in. oc peeps lets try to carvan to the meet-up point
fozzy

Anyone from OC going? Help me... :) for a ride. Unless you want to drive on my truck with me and be bored for an hour or so. Either way I am going!!!
Mitch,
heck anyone from LA/LB going thru the 22 freeway, please pick me up .. I will be the guy standing on the side of the road with the thumb out :pPP
icon14.gif

thanks ManiE for keeping me informed i truly
appreciate it. this week is dragging come on saturday don't be shy get on over here! this weekend is going to be great! i am just giddy with anticipation!

WHAT UP MOTAB!!!!!!!!!
sorry i couldn't get to serenity, my e-mail will explain, but i'm going to this. I'm already with a group of heads from S.D. That meet up point sounds dope, but what time???!! This time I'll return your page
smile.gif
I'm bringing all the necessitEEEs, including a meetup tent. More info????e-mail me.
æ æ æ æPLURæ æ æ æ
inertia
smile.gif

well, there are a GRIP of people going, and i know thers like, 5 or 6 san diego peeps...so any1 from san diego up for caravaning? me and ampex and meet yall somewhere, or we can meet at our place. from there well have throughly coonversed with motab and figure out where we are meeting. email me at [email protected] if any of you are interested...l8rz
------------------
-EckstashE-

BAGAW
I ran into a couple of the promoters at school today. Talk about randomness. But anyway, As far as time goes, I'm gonna suggest 10, cuz I haven't heard any opposition to that. Sound good?
FYI, so far I've gotten E-Mail from: ManiE, (and FunnE by proxy
smile.gif
), Jin, Inertia, and jmonk-E. Of course ampex, EckstahsE, cagirl & co.
smile.gif
So alrighty! I'm psyched!!!
biggrin.gif
!
smile.gif
!
biggrin.gif
!
------------------
-=+{PLUR!}+=-
....Motab....

EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have no ride!!! ampex has other commitments so he wont be able to make it, and that leaves me up a creak!!! is anyone from san diego interested in giving me a ride? Inertia? i know your going... I dont bite. PLEASE!!!! anywayz...any san diego kids, email me at [email protected] and we can get in touch. please do so ASAP!!!!!
------------------
-EckstashE-

looks like this is gonna be a HUGE bluelight meet-up! sounds like FUN---! you guys should count me in... i'll email some1 for more info---or i'll keep checking the thred
phish2000/w33k4p4u9