• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Suboxone

Probally the first times when i overdid it around 1mg or a little more . But this is without any opiode tolerance , dosage for heroin addicts etc is like 8/16/24mg . Remember for recreational usage less is more with suboxone cause of the ceiling effect . I think recreational effects go to a max of 2mg .
How long were u sick for. Id like to take it after the days over to come down but im not trying aspirate or throw up all over office 🤣

I absolutely do not understand how heroin or other full opioide agonist addicts have so much relieve from kratom or that it is so helpfull . I can get the best red strain and while kratom can have a good 2 hour high if you have no tolerance its pretty much done after the first dose . Because redosing kratom pretty much does nothing for me . My only opiode experience are kratom and suboxone , i find suboxone (without any opiode tolerance) much much better then kratom and i find it interesting how people that are used to heroïne find relieve with kratom ?
I have very spare experience with kratom but I tried it when I had some tolerance to morphine. It still felt very nice. I used 25g raw and liked it better than taking 5x extract from same shop. But I did really like some liquid extract dumped into juice and sipped to prolong high. On the other side, bupe doesn’t feel like that with or without tolerance. Sure you can get a lot stronger high with bupe but definitely not better so I don’t see anything surprising in so many people using it. Some just have too high tolerance to find it useful but even those are better working on lowering it and using kratom, probably.

I have very spare experience with kratom but I tried it when I had some tolerance to morphine. It still felt very nice. I used 25g raw and liked it better than taking 5x extract from same shop. But I did really like some liquid extract dumped into juice and sipped to prolong high. On the other side, bupe doesn’t feel like that with or without tolerance. Sure you can get a lot stronger high with bupe but definitely not better so I don’t see anything surprising in so many people using it. Some just have too high tolerance to find it useful but even those are better working on lowering it and using kratom, probably.
Have you tried suboxone snorting when you had no opiode tolerance ? I swear suboxone still has the best high and i can find people on this forum who say the same thing . There is alot of difference with snorting subs or taking it sublingual (with no opiode tolerance) but no kratom was my first opiode like and suboxone was way more recreational the first times i snorted it . You can however take kratom with subs .

How long were u sick for. Id like to take it after the days over to come down but im not trying aspirate or throw up all over office 🤣
Only waves , mostly after i lighted up a cig . Puke one time then quite decent nodd .

Have you tried suboxone snorting when you had no opiode tolerance ? I swear suboxone still has the best high and i can find people on this forum who say the same thing . There is alot of difference with snorting subs or taking it sublingual (with no opiode tolerance) but no kratom was my first opiode like and suboxone was way more recreational the first times i snorted it . You can however take kratom with subs .
Yes I did. Well with 0 tolerance 2mg of bupe sublingualy made me high as fuck, too high in fact. And while without tolerance other opiates (H, methadone, tramadol, opium, morphine etc) hit the sweet spot for me at pretty low doses, probably lower than what most people need, with bupe something's really not to my liking (in various way). And when I tried snorting it, recreational potential was a bit more there as it was easy to titrate dose but by than I tried quite a few opiates that I liked a lot more and as one my friend said (opiate lover who never got addicted and did try it snorting with absolutely 0 tolerance) - "first time I got too high (puked etc) and second time I found bupe more of a reminder what I could feel than real good feeling".
Of opiates I mentioned only one that I don't find superior to bupe in just about any way is tramadol. And even that's more or less only cuz I don't push tramadol high while with 0 tolerance I prefer it. Since I started I'll name other opiates I tried too. I also tried oxy (only 20mg or so, with morphine tolerance but still liked it for being uppy), butyr-fent (kind of feels how I thought fent'll feel), MT-45 (bitter and strange), AH-7740 (not too strong but cozy) and fent patch (a lot shittier than what one would expect from Americas #1 opiate). Out of those I guess I like bupe more than I did MT-45 and I find fent about as shitty as bupe, just in different ways.
This is only my preference and different strokes for different folks apply. Iirc bupe was third opiate I tried and what I do recall for sure is that I loved it and fed myself with similar ideas about it. Also when I say it's shitty, that's relative.
All in all, if you love bupe, might be best to stick to it on rare occasions as while there are those few who for some reason love it even more than H, those are far in between. Reason i wont say, definitely stick just to it, is that bupe and bupe alone is capable of destroying lives. And if you gona fuck up your life cuz of opiate high, at least make it worth it.
O yeah, if you are in USA, than yeah, definitely stick to it, rather than doing street dope (which judging by my pharma fent experience is anything but worth the risk even if it was free).

Buprenorphine absolutely can get you high if your tolerance allows it.

The high can be very enjoyable but it also feels very hollow & soul-less compared to other opioids.
It's basically the fentanyl of partial agonists really.

This "high" disappears quick though with daily use & then you just have to take it just to feel okay to function.

I don't recommend people use bupe recreationally because it's so potent that it can easily cause a stronger dependence on opioids.

Some one using kratom or lower level opioids once in awhile, could easily end up dependent on buprenorphine if they took it for a few days at a time, due to how long acting it is.

Some one who's use to methadone probably isn't going to get a whole lot out of it either.

Yes I did. Well with 0 tolerance 2mg of bupe sublingualy made me high as fuck, too high in fact. And while without tolerance other opiates (H, methadone, tramadol, opium, morphine etc) hit the sweet spot for me at pretty low doses, probably lower than what most people need, with bupe something's really not to my liking (in various way). And when I tried snorting it, recreational potential was a bit more there as it was easy to titrate dose but by than I tried quite a few opiates that I liked a lot more and as one my friend said (opiate lover who never got addicted and did try it snorting with absolutely 0 tolerance) - "first time I got too high (puked etc) and second time I found bupe more of a reminder what I could feel than real good feeling".
Of opiates I mentioned only one that I don't find superior to bupe in just about any way is tramadol. And even that's more or less only cuz I don't push tramadol high while with 0 tolerance I prefer it. Since I started I'll name other opiates I tried too. I also tried oxy (only 20mg or so, with morphine tolerance but still liked it for being uppy), butyr-fent (kind of feels how I thought fent'll feel), MT-45 (bitter and strange), AH-7740 (not too strong but cozy) and fent patch (a lot shittier than what one would expect from Americas #1 opiate). Out of those I guess I like bupe more than I did MT-45 and I find fent about as shitty as bupe, just in different ways.
This is only my preference and different strokes for different folks apply. Iirc bupe was third opiate I tried and what I do recall for sure is that I loved it and fed myself with similar ideas about it. Also when I say it's shitty, that's relative.
All in all, if you love bupe, might be best to stick to it on rare occasions as while there are those few who for some reason love it even more than H, those are far in between. Reason i wont say, definitely stick just to it, is that bupe and bupe alone is capable of destroying lives. And if you gona fuck up your life cuz of opiate high, at least make it worth it.
O yeah, if you are in USA, than yeah, definitely stick to it, rather than doing street dope (which judging by my pharma fent experience is anything but worth the risk even if it was free).
So you think bupe is worse then stronger opioides ? I am from Holland . Bupe was my second opioide besides kratom which i find extremely boring and only produces a nice high for 2 hour then its over no redosing not even the day after . I wish i could try oxy and shit but i can't get it , but to say those are less bad then bupe i have no clue how that is even remotely possible . You can't even od on bupe and the wd feels more like a anti depressant wd to me . I am never sure what to take for real and not , since i also read kratom causing horrible wd ( which i never experienced after 3 months of usage) . How exactly have you seen people's life get ruined by bupe only ? I mean it is addictive but because of its ceiling effect you can't rlly get an out of control addiction like you would with full opioide agonist this and the long half life makes it easy to taper slowely without to much of symptoms ?

The high can be very enjoyable but it also feels very hollow & soul-less compared to other opioids.

This "high" disappears quick though with daily use & then you just have to take it just to feel okay to function.

I don't recommend people use bupe recreationally because it's so potent that it can easily cause a stronger dependence on opioids.

Some one using kratom or lower level opioids once in awhile, could easily end up dependent on buprenorphine if they took it for a few days at a time, due to how long acting it is.

Some one who's use to methadone probably isn't going to get a whole lot out of it either.
I do get iv fentanyl when i need to have a colonoscopy combined with midazolam and that always feels pretty damn nice (its actually the only iv experience i get in my life and fully understood why IV would be so addictive because it feels so clean and natural )

I tried odsmt after waiting 24 hours of no suboxone but barely felt anything from 60mg . Currently tapering suboxone.

But i heard oxycodone had the worse of all chasing high . The high that dissapears quick makes it less addictive anyday over oxy or heroïne not? I don't see how bupe is worse recreational compared to full opioide agonist (addiction wise) .

So you think bupe is worse then stronger opioides ? I am from Holland . Bupe was my second opioide besides kratom which i find extremely boring and only produces a nice high for 2 hour then its over no redosing not even the day after . I wish i could try oxy and shit but i can't get it , but to say those are less bad then bupe i have no clue how that is even remotely possible . You can't even od on bupe and the wd feels more like a anti depressant wd to me . I am never sure what to take for real and not , since i also read kratom causing horrible wd ( which i never experienced after 3 months of usage) . How exactly have you seen people's life get ruined by bupe only ? I mean it is addictive but because of its ceiling effect you can't rlly get an out of control addiction like you would with full opioide agonist this and the long half life makes it easy to taper slowely without to much of symptoms ?
Just as bad while not producing as good high. But it's not just about high so where it's better is what you stated, how it's hard to OD from it.
As for not being develop full blown addiction, I don't agree. People died and loosed their limbs from bupe. Most of those people knew there's such a risk and no one risks so much if they ain't in a full blown addiction. Other than that, what do you call people who are on 24 or 32mg of bupe, hell even 8 or 2mg daily for long enough is full blown addiction imo. Bupe might not be full agonist but with same amount of tolerance 1 - 2mg feels stronger than 50 - 100mg of morphine if not more.
Here's what it's all about, consider that between 2 and 8mg is usually enough to remove initial WDs for many heroin addicts, even some pretty HC. And people who never had H get hooked to it directly and afterwards suffer just as much and in such a way it can destroy life just like any opiate. Again, just think about those who died or loosed limbs cuz of injecting bupe. Others I thought of when mentioning how it destroys life are mostly teens who got hooked to it cuz it was handed as candies here, so a lot of it ended on the street and still does.

Last edited:
Just as bad while not producing as good high. But it's not just about high so where it's better is what you stated, how it's hard to OD from it.
As for not being develop full blown addiction, I don't agree. People died and loosed their limbs from bupe. Most of those people knew there's such a risk and no one risks so much if they ain't in a full blown addiction. Other than that, what do you call people who are on 24 or 32mg of bupe, hell even 8 or 2mg daily for long enough is full blown addiction imo. Bupe might not be full agonist but with same amount of tolerance 1 - 2mg feels stronger than 50 - 100mg of morphine if not more.
Here's what it's all about, consider that between 2 and 8mg is usually enough to remove initial WDs for many heroin addicts, even some pretty HC. And people who never had H get hooked to it directly and afterwards suffer just as much and in such a way it can destroy life just like any opiate. Again, just think about those who died or loosed limbs cuz of injecting bupe. Others I thought of when mentioning how it destroys life are mostly teens who got hooked to it cuz it was handed as candies here, so a lot of it ended on the street and I still does.
I dunno but bupe is literally made to be "less addictive " people losing limbs over bupe ? The hell your talking about ? I literally have more difficulty in cold Turkey mirtazapine after being on it for 8 years than suboxone .. people that are on high dose maintenance do not feel high so do not agree with that . Like literally every medicine ranging from anti depressant to whatever is physically addictive . If you are injecting bupe and losing a limp over it you definitely deserve a Darwin arward lmao 🤣🙉. Sounds to me like you just excusing full opioide agonist because you like them .. and people dying from bupe iv is definitely not much as heard off as od'ing on full agonist . Why the hell would anyone iv route bupe if you can iv heroïne like whats the point ? And people that get in contact with it the first time will never iv bupe . Sorry but i just absolutely do not agree with you at all tbh (with much respect )

Here's what it's all about, consider that between 2 and 8mg is usually enough to remove initial WDs for many heroin addicts, even some pretty HC. And people who never had H get hooked to it directly and afterwards suffer just as much and in such a way it can destroy life just like any opiate. Again, just think about those who died or loosed limbs cuz of injecting bupe. Others I thought of when mentioning how it destroys life are mostly teens who got hooked to it cuz it was handed as candies here, so a lot of it ended on the street and still does.
It might feel stronger but because its lacks Euphoria etc compared to morphine its less addictive because its a partial agonist .

I dunno but bupe is literally made to be "less addictive " people losing limbs over bupe ? The hell your talking about ? I literally have more difficulty in cold Turkey mirtazapine after being on it for 8 years than suboxone .. people that are on high dose maintenance do not feel high so do not agree with that . Like literally every medicine ranging from anti depressant to whatever is physically addictive . If you are injecting bupe and losing a limp over it you definitely deserve a Darwin arward lmao 🤣🙉. Sounds to me like you just excusing full opioide agonist because you like them .. and people dying from bupe iv is definitely not much as heard off as od'ing on full agonist . Why the hell would anyone iv route bupe if you can iv heroïne like whats the point ? And people that get in contact with it the first time will never iv bupe . Sorry but i just absolutely do not agree with you at all tbh (with much respect )
2mg bupe feels stronger then 50/100mg morphine but morphine definitely feels way way better then bupe not ? Full agonist yes ..

It might feel stronger but because its lacks Euphoria etc compared to morphine its less addictive because its a partial agonist .
I need to clarify that I'm not trying to prove otherwise. Nor do I think so. Hell I even have personal experience that confirms what you are saying is right. BUT I wouldn't need to think even a second if I would have to chose experience of kicking 2mg bupe habit or 100mg morphine habit. I would chose 100mg habit and I'm talking about just experience of having to go through WDs, so no use of morphine and feeling so good making it worth WDs. And choosing between kicking 8mg of bupe or hundreds of mg of morphine I don't need to think a millisecond. Ime bupe's WD is way worse and mind you I never got nowhere near in use of it like I did with morphine. I did have waaaaaay more comfort stuff when I stopped morphine but even just the fact bupes WD lasts a lot longer is enough. I don't even want to imagine how hard it must be to kick big bupe habit but many, many, many people find it harder than even with heroin.

I need to clarify that I'm not trying to prove otherwise. Nor do I think so. Hell I even have personal experience that confirms what you are saying is right. BUT I wouldn't need to think even a second if I would have to chose experience of kicking 2mg bupe habit or 100mg morphine habit. I would chose 100mg habit and I'm talking about just experience of having to go through WDs, so no use of morphine and feeling so good making it worth WDs. And choosing between kicking 8mg of bupe or hundreds of mg of morphine I don't need to think a millisecond. Ime bupe's WD is way worse and mind you I never got nowhere near in use of it like I did with morphine. I did have waaaaaay more comfort stuff when I stopped morphine but even just the fact bupes WD lasts a lot longer is enough. I don't even want to imagine how hard it must be to kick big bupe habit but many, many, many people find it harder than even with heroin.

But if you taper bupe over a couple of weeks there barely is any wd ? Thats whats the long half life is made for not? Can someone clarify this ? How in the world is bupe wd worse then heroïne when its fda approved ? I have heard methadone was harder to quit then heroïne but bupe ?

Btw I took bupe 8mg max with some days skipped and medium dose not more than 4 - 5mg and all that lasted for a couple months and still produced very unpleasant experience so I assume years of such use would end me in a hell far worse than morphine did.

Btw I took bupe 8mg max with some days skipped and medium dose not more than 4 - 5mg and all that lasted for a couple months and still produced very unpleasant experience so I assume years of such use would end me in a hell far worse than morphine did.
I snort it for the past couple of months ranging from 0.5/1mg :(

Look i am not gonna lie i am a little scared now that i might be wrong and bupe is definitely hard to quit . I just never expected someone saying its harder then heroïne :( if i not take any for like 48 hours i do feel cold etc and minor stomach cramps but its meh . I take the snorting roa which has higher bioavaliability and shorter duration so wd will hit faster for me not ?

But i could never believe the ultimate blessing iv good quality heroïne (which i have never tried) would be psychological easier to quit than bupe ? Not matter the wd of both , after all in the end its all about psychological addiction. ?