• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Suboxone

Binky7766

Bluelighter
I’ve have a high tolerance to opiates & have been addicted in the past. I withdrew from them & now I very occasionally get some methadone from a friend & boy does it work for pain. It also gives me energy to do the things that need to get done AND chases my blues away! I make sure I only do it occasionally as a treat or if I’m in a super lot of pain. Today this same friend gave me an 8mg/2mg suboxone strip. He told me I should cut it in thirds. I’ve never tried suboxone. Based on my high tolerance, will I get sick? Will I feel any high at all? I’m thinking I could probably tolerate the whole strip but not sure. Would appreciate some good advice and feedback! Thanks!

High is relative.
How much methadone you take?
1/3 of a 8 will surely work at least for pain.

High is relative.
How much methadone you take?
1/3 of a 8 will surely work at least for pain.
A teaspoon every so often. Unfortunately, I don’t know the number of milligrams, but it hasn’t harmed me. It makes me feel great , relaxed. Not so much a high, but I do feel excellent both mentally and physically and to get very productive. Will I get that from the Suboxone do you think?

Honestly I have no idea how much methadone that would be. Only tried tablets and liquid and have no idea how much syrup or powder mixed for juice even folks here get in that form so..

You could get a lot more high from that 1/3 bupe pill snorted or feel nothing, idk

Honestly I have no idea how much methadone that would be. Only tried tablets and liquid and have no idea how much syrup or powder mixed for juice even folks here get in that form so..

You could get a lot more high from that 1/3 bupe pill snorted or feel nothing, idk
Subs can be recreational if being opiode naive . Depends on how long you have stopped other consuming of stronger opioides . Also snorting subs has a higher binding affinity while also being way less nausia inducing . The first time i did subs i snorted more then 1.5 mg which is alot but only puked 1 time . Subs are also known for being very sick nausia for 24 hours but this seems with taking it sublingual.

Subs are different from methadone
Dont go chasing a good body high like methadone gives ya, you just end up sick from taking too much.
Yeah i know, i have never used oxy or methadon . Kratom and suboxone are my only 2 opioides i have used recreationally. While suboxone being the last to try because i was interested in using it sometimes as an anti depressant . Luckely you can snort subs which reduces nausia and has higher bioavailability . I do generally like subs , it gives me a energising mood boost for couple of hours. Removes all rebound symptoms from ghb binges etc . And its not rlly addictive like oxy for me at least . More enjoyable then kratom .

Yeah, overally buprenorphine is maybe the one opiateoid To help with so many things without getting you way high with 0€ on bank acc

So, I used to be an iv heroin user and when I was in my first detox they put me on subs and I was high asf for hours, nods and all. But that was at 8 mg. I take them sublingually personally. But these were the films. I’ve tried snorted pills before and I still like sublingual films better.

I believe very strongly that you will feel a high of some sorts if you never too subs before. Yet, tolerance develops quickly and at that point you will not of course.

I’d say try a third of it. Or maybe take half of it actually. That’s just my personal opinion. I’d say take half if you’re going sublingual.

So, I used to be an iv heroin user and when I was in my first detox they put me on subs and I was high asf for hours, nods and all. But that was at 8 mg. I take them sublingually personally. But these were the films. I’ve tried snorted pills before and I still like sublingual films better.

I believe very strongly that you will feel a high of some sorts if you never too subs before. Yet, tolerance develops quickly and at that point you will not of course.

I’d say try a third of it. Or maybe take half of it actually. That’s just my personal opinion. I’d say take half if you’re going sublingual.
What is more recreational sublingual or nasal ? I kept it at snorting because it was my first roa and have quite some experience with it the last 2/3 months .

What is more recreational sublingual or nasal ? I kept it at snorting because it was my first roa and have quite some experience with it the last 2/3 months .
I just don’t care for snorting if it isn’t an increased effect. I don’t see an increased effect and it’s not worth it to me. Sublingual works fine especially if it’s a film.

I just don’t care for snorting if it isn’t an increased effect. I don’t see an increased effect and it’s not worth it to me. Sublingual works fine especially if it’s a film.
yea im hoping on subs Wednesday after a 300 a day oxy habit so will see how that transition goes, it should go very smooth as im not on fent or H

But snorting has a higher bioavailability then sublingual ,and less nausia so it has its upside if you would use it recreationally .

But snorting has a higher bioavailability then sublingual ,and less nausia so it has its upside if you would use it recreationally .
does the naxlonone mess with it and yea 300mg - 600mg a day habit yes

does the naxlonone mess with it and yea 300mg - 600mg a day habit yes
Nalaxone doesn’t seem to mess with it at all. Maybe if you are IVing it. Which of course I’m against IVing but hey everyone has their own choices to make.

And yeah there is a bit of bioavailability increase so I guess if you’re trying to conserve then maybe that. I’m just not a big fan of snorting things or IVing things anymore. But that’s just me. The effect seems to be the same snorting it just maybe use a bit less. Personally I never got nausea from subs. But again I was coming off a heroin habit when I took them.

Nalaxone doesn’t seem to mess with it at all. Maybe if you are IVing it. Which of course I’m against IVing but hey everyone has their own choices to make.

And yeah there is a bit of bioavailability increase so I guess if you’re trying to conserve then maybe that. I’m just not a big fan of snorting things or IVing things anymore. But that’s just me. The effect seems to be the same snorting it just maybe use a bit less. Personally I never got nausea from subs. But again I was coming off a heroin habit when I took them.
If someone uses suboxone for the treatment of heavy opioide use i would agree one should take it as prescribed , because snorting will be addictive behavior which you don't want if using for that indication . I have experienced nausia but on subs if i do get it ,i maybe puke 1 time and then afterwards i feel fine . This suprised me because i saw alot of horror stories with sublingual use and people being sick for 24 hours :(

If someone uses suboxone for the treatment of heavy opioide use i would agree one should take it as prescribed , because snorting will be addictive behavior which you don't want if using for that indication . I have experienced nausia but on subs if i do get it ,i maybe puke 1 time and then afterwards i feel fine . This suprised me because i saw alot of horror stories with sublingual use and people being sick for 24 hours :(
yea I got a pill spiller so ill split my subs, pill form, and stat with 1/4 of the 8mg so 2mg when I wake up the morning after stopping. So roughly 8 hours and I should be feeling sick and if im not that sick ill wait a little longer and take it. I unfortunately cant miss work so I have to work this around my job.

Yeah. I recall hearing some people that have got nausea from it but it didn’t affect me that way. I am just describing my experiences with it. I haven’t taken subs for about a year though.

After being off it for about ten months I started taking kratom though. And kratom has caused me nausea in high doses. But yeah I can’t really compare the two. It’s like apples and oranges.

Yeah. I recall hearing some people that have got nausea from it but it didn’t affect me that way. I am just describing my experiences with it. I haven’t taken subs for about a year though.

After being off it for about ten months I started taking kratom though. And kratom has caused me nausea in high doses. But yeah I can’t really compare the two. It’s like apples and oranges.
kratom in higher doses is not fun at all and I felt soooo sick. Sweet spot for me is 8.8mL of the gold extract and that gets me perfect, NO MORE NO LESS