• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Suboxone

Yeah. I recall hearing some people that have got nausea from it but it didn’t affect me that way. I am just describing my experiences with it. I haven’t taken subs for about a year though.

After being off it for about ten months I started taking kratom though. And kratom has caused me nausea in high doses. But yeah I can’t really compare the two. It’s like apples and oranges.
Interesting how this is so different for people . Kratom never rlly induced nausia for me even nor in high dosages . You can also combine kratom with subs i tried that last time . At first i thought kratom would be completely canceled out of the subs but this wasn't the case because kratom works on many different opioide receptors and was actually synergising with the suboxone .

Interesting how this is so different for people . Kratom never rlly induced nausia for me even nor in high dosages . You can also combine kratom with subs i tried that last time . At first i thought kratom would be completely canceled out of the subs but this wasn't the case because kratom works on many different opioide receptors and was actually synergising with the suboxone .
what doses did you do? and can you elaborate on timing etc

Yeah. I recall hearing some people that have got nausea from it but it didn’t affect me that way. I am just describing my experiences with it. I haven’t taken subs for about a year though.

After being off it for about ten months I started taking kratom though. And kratom has caused me nausea in high doses. But yeah I can’t really compare the two. It’s like apples and oranges.
Lol i actually just puked an hour ago from subs 😂 i must admid though sub Puke is kinda funny because its like a waterfall or something . Normally puking is exhausting but on suboxone it goes rlly smooth or something .

Same. I mean I e taken higher but doesn’t feel good
What i like mostly , sometimes i can nodd on suboxone if tolerance is lower like now with a little benzo . Because somehow sleep from opioides feels so nice , you don't rlly sleep deep or anything but you just roam away, also when waking up i always feel good even euphoric sometimes . I like this because i suffer from chronic depression and waking up is when i always feel most horrible and down . To bad i can only do this once in a while because i always need to be aware of addiction specially for people like me i know .

So, I used to be an iv heroin user and when I was in my first detox they put me on subs and I was high asf for hours, nods and all. But that was at 8 mg. I take them sublingually personally. But these were the films. I’ve tried snorted pills before and I still like sublingual films better.

I believe very strongly that you will feel a high of some sorts if you never too subs before. Yet, tolerance develops quickly and at that point you will not of course.

I’d say try a third of it. Or maybe take half of it actually. That’s just my personal opinion. I’d say take half if you’re going sublingual.
Could you tell me how iv heroïne rlly feels ? I am curious . I am never going to try that so no worries just pure curious.

So, I used to be an iv heroin user and when I was in my first detox they put me on subs and I was high asf for hours, nods and all. But that was at 8 mg. I take them sublingually personally. But these were the films. I’ve tried snorted pills before and I still like sublingual films better.

I believe very strongly that you will feel a high of some sorts if you never too subs before. Yet, tolerance develops quickly and at that point you will not of course.

I’d say try a third of it. Or maybe take half of it actually. That’s just my personal opinion. I’d say take half if you’re going sublingual.
How would one go about this since it says do not cut

How would one go about this since it says do not cut
Cutting them is not really an issue. They say a lot of things with prescription pamphlets but doesn’t mean we can’t do it. I’m guessing they just say that because they don’t want people changing their dose. Even in inpatient treatment they cut films in half when the pharmacy was giving them problems getting my 4mg sub in.

Cutting them is not really an issue. They say a lot of things with prescription pamphlets but doesn’t mean we can’t do it. I’m guessing they just say that because they don’t want people changing their dose. Even in inpatient treatment they cut films in half when the pharmacy was giving them problems getting my 4mg sub in.
Ok, what would you recommend I do with these 2mg. Considering my highest dosage is usually 60mg oxy split up, or 2 large (indiscriminate) dosages of kratom. Mainly asking because I was given some as payback and I’ve quit kratom for four days now. Ideally I think it would be sketch for my family to see me throwing up for 24 hours but I do have Adderall if that helps. It’s the sub film. Would you advise just to stay away from it if you’re good and try to work your issues out.

Ok, what would you recommend I do with these 2mg. Considering my highest dosage is usually 60mg oxy split up, or 2 large (indiscriminate) dosages of kratom. Mainly asking because I was given some as payback and I’ve quit kratom for four days now. Ideally I think it would be sketch for my family to see me throwing up for 24 hours but I do have Adderall if that helps. It’s the sub film. Would you advise just to stay away from it if you’re good and try to work your issues out.
Well it just depends what your goals are. If you’re goal is to stay clean and you’re not in withdrawl then I’d say yeah stay away from it. If you want to get recreational effects I’d say try a quarter of the film first so that’s be .5mg in your case.

Wait an hour to an hour and if you don’t feel it add another .5mg. Suboxone is said to be about 40- 80x more potent than morphine. Oxycodone is 1.5 -2 times stronger than morphine to put it in perspective.

Could you tell me how iv heroïne rlly feels ? I am curious . I am never going to try that so no worries just pure curious.

Personally, I’d stay away from any opiates/opioids, especially used intravenously.

But that’s not my choice to make for you.

The best way to describe slamming fire dope-
For me, I could feel it behind my eyes, almost like a slight tingle, then you can taste it in the back of your throat.
And, the best way I can describe this, is, like someone broke a luke warm egg over your head. Then being wrapped in warm, blissful, microfiber blanket.

Again, the cons outweigh the pros long term. If you end up being a career junkie like I have been for 17 years, you’ll likely throw away anything and everything you’ve ever cared about, and then about a metric fuck ton more.

Anyway, I hope anyone struggling with this life finds what they need to live a productive and happy life.
Always, fair winds and following seas

Well it just depends what your goals are. If you’re goal is to stay clean and you’re not in withdrawl then I’d say yeah stay away from it. If you want to get recreational effects I’d say try a quarter of the film first so that’s be .5mg in your case.

Wait an hour to an hour and if you don’t feel it add another .5mg. Suboxone is said to be about 40- 80x more potent than morphine. Oxycodone is 1.5 -2 times stronger than morphine to put it in perspective.
Ok, so 2mg would be quite a dose, with only minimal blocking. I’ve read the ld50. But, to be fair 40-50 mg of oxy is about right but when I was using kratom barley effective. I experienced little to no withdrawal stopping that. But today I want some just to go along with my adderall xr. I don’t have much aversion to it other then having the subs here while my cars wrecked vs, needing to borrow a car and spend my last few dollars on a bag of kratom that probably wouldn’t last me that long. I’m stuck and perplexed as my mind won’t let it go. Thanks for the information.

Personally, I’d stay away from any opiates/opioids, especially used intravenously.

But that’s not my choice to make for you.

The best way to describe slamming fire dope-
For me, I could feel it behind my eyes, almost like a slight tingle, then you can taste it in the back of your throat.
And, the best way I can describe this, is, like someone broke a luke warm egg over your head. Then being wrapped in warm, blissful, microfiber blanket.

Again, the cons outweigh the pros long term. If you end up being a career junkie like I have been for 17 years, you’ll likely throw away anything and everything you’ve ever cared about, and then about a metric fuck ton more.

Anyway, I hope anyone struggling with this life finds what they need to live a productive and happy life.
Yeah and considering I don’t even know that heroin is widely available anymore. Everyone has fent where I’m at and fent should be avoided at all costs.

For one fent doesn’t even compare to a real heroin high. I mean I guess if you like just laying around sedated out of your mind you might like it. I used to IV heroin back in the day circa 2013 but fent is trash and so dangerous. Not really a safe way to use fent regularly. And it’s trash.

Yeah stay away from recreational opiates. Save it for when you’re in severe pain one day and have an RX. Opioids/opiates should be avoided like the plague.

Ok, so 2mg would be quite a dose, with only minimal blocking. I’ve read the ld50. But, to be fair 40-50 mg of oxy is about right but when I was using kratom barley effective. I experienced little to no withdrawal stopping that. But today I want some just to go along with my adderall xr. I don’t have much aversion to it other then having the subs here while my cars wrecked vs, needing to borrow a car and spend my last few dollars on a bag of kratom that probably wouldn’t last me that long. I’m stuck and perplexed as my mind won’t let it go. Thanks for the information.
Yeah. Half a milligram should be felt with your opioid history and if not you could always increase it. I think stims and opioids go quite we’ll actually.

Sure they say that both can prolong the QT interval but it’s extremely rare and doctors prescribe subs and stims all the time. I’m prescribed both by the same doctor.

Yeah and considering I don’t even know that heroin is widely available anymore. Everyone has fent where I’m at and fent should be avoided at all costs.

For one fent doesn’t even compare to a real heroin high. I mean I guess if you like just laying around sedated out of your mind you might like it. I used to IV heroin back in the day circa 2013 but fent is trash and so dangerous. Not really a safe way to use fent regularly. And it’s trash.

Yeah stay away from recreational opiates. Save it for when you’re in severe pain one day and have an RX. Opioids/opiates should be avoided like the plague.

Heroin is still prevalent in Europe. I still had connects for solid dope when I quit, but I made the mistake of buying from my local open air markets that mostly sell fent/fentadope. I already had a massive habit and tolerance and once I started with the fent there was no going back to the ‘Ron as it (the fent) made my already huge tolerance skyrocket.

But yes, the fent high sucks. But it was more just to be well and able to function and hold down steady jobs like a normal human fucking being

Sweet fucking Jesus, I don’t miss that life one bit.

Stay good y’all

Last edited: