• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread and FAQ v17.0 + v18.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yes the headaches are usually dehydration or the naloxone causing it many people report this. Doesn't seem like much can be done except going to subutex which alot of docs won't prescribe. They don't want you shooting them up or snorting them since Suboxone is completely abuse proof with that naloxone added in to it ;) lollol

Last edited:
Thanks for all your help guys! I think you were right about me taking too much, but I don't think it was causing the headaches. I've had one when taking as little as .5mg suboxone. I have a theory that it may be a sensitivity to naloxone, much like people with a sensitivity to red dye or sunlight. I never had a headache with subutex and thats what my theory is based on. Asap I'd like to switch. Today, 30 mins before my dose I took 4 excedrin migraine and an hour after dosing still no headache. What a blessing. Today I tried 4mg instead of 6 and I feel much better. I wouldn't call it euphoria, but I am in a really good mood. The queasyness I had yesterday is much less present. Physically and mentally no wd symptoms present what so ever. I thought tomorrow I would try 2mgs and see if that is as good or better as 4mgs. Im so thankful for your advice. On my own, I would never have guessed less would feel better than more. Does my idea of trying 2mgs tomorrow sound like a good one? Most people recommended between 1 and 4 mgs. Also daveykronick mentioned using Zofram for bupe nausea. Will phergen/promethazine(sp?) work as well, or would it react adversely with the bupe? In my regards to my habit/tolerance, its considered pretty high in my area. Opana 40s are the strongest opiate regularly available. You usually can't find heroin around here and when you can the quality is crap. I live in an extremely rural low population area very far from anything anyone would consider urban, if your curious. Thanks again for all your help!
Edit: the reason I started w/ such a high dose was a recommendation from my supplier. Her doc prescribed her 3 8mg strips daily and her habit was 40mgs hydrocodone max daily. I cant imagine taking that much bupe a day.

Hiya curiositykills, (ace username by the way. I like it!)

When people used to say "less is more" to me I would argue with them until the cows came home - truth is that they were right. The less I have the more euphoric, stimulating, energetic I feel. I'm glad that your headache isn't there today. Maybe if the migraine pills are working, keep taking them? If you feel that you may have a sensitivity to naloxone is there any chance that you can ask your doctor to move you to subutex? I know that in the UK it is difficult to get prescribed subutex these days - but I am unsure to know in your country, also I'm not sure where you are from (you don't need to tell me, I just mean that I can only speak for Wales...). I've heard from a few people, living in the States, that they are unable to get subutex. I would just explain your situation and see what happens. They worst that may happen is they'll either lower your does or say no, the best is that they'll put you onto subutex.

Wishing you well and I hope that the headaches and other side affects eventually stop completely. I know, from experience, that it is not very nice, experiencing those side affects.

Evey

Yes it does, for me anyway, I don't know if I would say synergise or you are just feeling the Gabapentin. At doses of 900-1500 it puts me in a really good mood all day with my bupe and I'm anxiety free..bored last night so I took 2 grams and am taking 3 grams today in 300mg staggering doses all day since all I'm going to being doing is watching netflix and being on the internet since I'm broke cuz I spent all my money on Roxi's las week...But ya it goes well with it, I don't do it to often because I don't have a script for it, but if a doctor gave me that instead of benzo's I would be happy enough with that. And I don't know if it reduces the bio of Subs,seems like it would since it still is an half way opiate andn a more of a full at smaller doses , but i'm not sure...

Edit: Tolerance raisies fast with Gabapentin too on a side note.

Yes it does, for me anyway, I don't know if I would say synergise or you are just feeling the Gabapentin. At doses of 900-1500 it puts me in a really good mood all day with my bupe and I'm anxiety free..bored last night so I took 2 grams and am taking 3 grams today in 300mg staggering doses all day since all I'm going to being doing is watching netflix and being on the internet since I'm broke cuz I spent all my money on Roxi's las week...But ya it goes well with it, I don't do it to often because I don't have a script for it, but if a doctor gave me that instead of benzo's I would be happy enough with that. And I don't know if it reduces the bio of Subs,seems like it would since it still is an half way opiate andn a more of a full at smaller doses , but i'm not sure...

Edit: Tolerance raisies fast with Gabapentin too on a side note.

Oh, I know how fast tolerance raises with gabas... I've had a script for 1100 mg a day for the better part of a year. I usually take a couple grams, take a couple days off, repeat. I always take it AFTER my bupe dose, hopefully it interferes less that way...

I also spent all my $$$ on roxys last week, lol... Such is the life ;) but I never really see them around here anymore, I hadn't had any since December.

Now it's bupe, flexeril, gabas, and my girl's tramadol when I'm lucky...

Man, I wish Tramadol was still available online, or o-desomethotramal. For me it's Roxi's, Percocets, and Hydrocodone, Dillies when they pop up..there is always the internet thought,lol. But for the most part its bupe,xanax,or klonopin for me...fucked up and took valium so I gotta change my appointment now(I don't know if I'd out for a benzo dirty?,doctor put me on just coming in every two months because I never failed a urine for 4 months of being there,but then I took valium and that shit linger a long time) so last time I changed my appointement for another month away and the doctor didn't say anything and wrote me the same amount so I think I'm going to do that again, exept call and cancel the appoinment a reschedule so I don't have to pay a $50 fee..

Man, I wish Tramadol was still available online, or o-desomethotramal. For me it's Roxi's, Percocets, and Hydrocodone, Dillies when they pop up..there is always the internet thought,lol. But for the most part its bupe,xanax,or klonopin for me...fucked up and took valium so I gotta change my appointment now(I don't know if I'd out for a benzo dirty?,doctor put me on just coming in every two months because I never failed a urine for 4 months of being there,but then I took valium and that shit linger a long time) so last time I changed my appointement for another month away and the doctor didn't say anything and wrote me the same amount so I think I'm going to do that again, exept call and cancel the appoinment a reschedule so I don't have to pay a $50 fee..

Lucky you... I have to go to my dr once a month and there's always a good chance of a UA. If I reschedule it has to be within 24 hours. Last month I was flipping shit because I took 7x60 mg OxyContin OP 5.5 days beforehand... lo and behold, he didn't drug test - first time that happened. I was sooo nervous. I already have two dirties (one because they tested me 7 days after starting treatment and don't believe I could still piss dirty for h from before I came in... I didn't use, that's a fact, but before bupe I was using up to 4 buns a day). I can't smoke weed or do benzos at all because I'm terrified to piss dirty. It forces me to harder drugs like coke. I'm trying to find a new dr but everyone in my area is full, I drive two hours to see him.

Does anyone know... If I swallow bupe, would the levels be the same in my system as if I used it normally? Do ROAs affect that? Because I take my scripted dose (20 mg, I'm trying to build a stockpile) the two days prior to going in. But if I swallowed it, I'm thinking I could still keep tapering down without interrupting the process. I'm between 4-6 mg a day right now and struggle to get lower since I have to take those high doses once a month. Sorry if this is too close to a drug testing question, that's not exactly what I'm asking, what I want to know I guess is how the bioavailabilities of different ROAs affect both the levels of the substance in the body, and also how they affect tolerance? If I swallow say 16 mg of bupe, it'd be like sublingual 5.33~ mg... Will the levels in my body reflect the 16, or the 5.33~? How about tolerance, would it stay low, or go up due to the 16?

Sorry, I'm rather long-winded. Answers would be so much appreciated, thanks everyone for your help every day! If I can help anyone else out, even just by listening, shoot me a PM, I'm here :)

Your tolerance will be what eevr gets absorbed and no your blood levels won't be higher from popping it the drug is simply wasted and doesn't show in you plasma levels.

Your tolerance will be what eevr gets absorbed and no your blood levels won't be higher from popping it the drug is simply wasted and doesn't show in you plasma levels.

Damn. I thought maybe I finally found a way around this. In some ways I love my bupe dr (he just writes a script and leaves me be, no talk of reducing or tapering so I can stockpile good) but the drug tests just are starting to outweigh the good.

Hey guys so check it out, I've searched highhhhh and low all over google and here for hours now about ZUBSOLV...I have been on opiates for my back (5 norco 10 daily) for the past 5 years, then started eating easily 15-20 a day after getting ahold of some roxi's and blwing my tolerance through the roof, thennnn after about a year of that mess, all my buddys convinced me to try dope as it apperently the same exact shit, just 10x cheaper and 10x stronger SO started snorting about .5-1g of the best dope in the world (I'm in detroit ;) for about 6 months before getting "clean" almost a year ago, on my own with the help of a friend who has insurance and wanted to also get "clean" and has been "helping me" with 8mg strips for the past year. Well...Today was my re-up and this friend had a nice surprise for me, instead of the usual 8mg suboxone strips, he has been switched to ZUBSOLV, I am going to dose once in the morning as usual, and I have absolutely no experience with these at all, and have read only ONE thread about snorting as being the best ROA for these, which I mean, commin its an opiate, thanks cpt. obvious.... With snorting subs (ocassionally plugging to give my sensative nose a break) I was able to come down to about 3mg's a day for the past month and still get a nice warm buzz all day. I want the same exact thing from these, I do not want to boost my tolerance higher than it already is, so does anyyybody out there have a little advice, or any info on the differences in BA's between the two as far as sublingually, rectal, and nasal administration bioavailability? Thank you so much for any help! Im sonfused as hellll, these things are supposedly supposed to have the same effect sublingually as they do as an 8mg...which with strips is ~30%...so these would equal about ~42% in rough comparison....but what about the other ROA's?:?

O and PS, I have been following this forum for years, finally had a good reason to create an account and contribute my knowledge as well, so please....pleeeease spare me any down-talk about snorting and plugging being fiendish things to do....1- I already know this, and 2- paying $7.50 a strip or pill at the pharmacy is even more fiendish, so if it can last me 2x as long with a different ROA, I couldnt care less about your oppinion on my personal choice of how I administer my own medicine. Thanks! ;)

Also - ATT. ADMIN - There really needs to be a separate thread for this new drug, as it is NOT your standard Bupe/nalox pill. The new formulation and Bioaovability sublingually is diferent than stated by the original post, so the BA must be diferent in other ways as well, and from what I have read (there isnt much to read) this new drug is worlds better than suboxone, and more and more people are wanting to know these same questions, but have nowhere to look as there are no answers to be found ANYWHERE on the web.

Last edited:
Ive been trying the liquid dosing of films sublingual, as "lore???" (sp) has mention multiple times, and im not qute sure what to think of it.. so far only advantage i that it absorbs quicker.. but ill keeep post.

excuse my spelling its the etiz, gaba and bupe gettin to me...

Hey you may find this interesting. I have been on a subutex treatment for 6 years. After a 27ft fall to my feet when I was young got me on Vic's to oc/80s then to dope then finally I realized I had a problem and got on suboXone first. Then after a few years no relapse then switched to subutex so my brain can start creating natural opiates I've been suppressing with naloxone.. If your not still at Risk to use don't switch. I Got down to 1mg from 8mg over years. Seems impossible to get any lower then 1mg without feeling w/ds. Anyway my point is "AMINO ACID IV THERPY" not the cheapest method about 2grand but well worth it. omg I'm on day 4 and haven't puked and I'm eating just restless and no sleep...yet... Also the aminos acid iv helps anxiety, Benzo addiction which I'm on 90 2mg bars 3 a day. Also OCD. it's wonderful. I spent 6g and went to Mexico for a Ibogaine treatment years ago. That worked but it's very strong and gives you visions. Like being awake thru R.E.M sleep but no major withdrawals and back home in 10 days. It does just about the same thing both work WONDERS on the neurotransmitters . Amino acids are the building blocks to the brains neurotransmitters that we have damaged from abuse. I hate to say it but I recommend also a uncomfortable colonic for anyone jumping off 1mg of bupe. It helps immensely by cleaning out the gi track and colon where we all also have opiate receptors in our guts and brain. My first post,,,long time reader. Hope I didn't make any mistakes just wanna help anyone I can and also help my self in the process get thru this. Last time I did cold turkey off 1mg of suboxone and I was hurting 33 days later. The body, guts and brain need a reboot, detox the healthy way. No dxm or Imodium.thats just switching one for another trust me I've tried it all!!!! . You will be thru the woods in halve the time with amino acid iv therapy. Hope that helps anyone. Anyone else in my shoes? Im now on day 4 doc says the hump is over. Idk yet

Fully caffienated, do you go to a strictly Sub clinic or a doctor? I go to a pain clinic, so I imagine this doctor is happy to see someone coming in for Subs and not something else, plus there is a methadone clinic next door basically, so I'm sure many more choose that, as I would to if it wasn't for the drive. And at our place you have to call before 24 hours of your next appointment, if not you get the fee..

Today I've taken 6 mg instead of 8/10/12 mg. got some good feeling going on but tis probably placebo affect. I want off this drug now n get me back. Ive not told my kw yet n have myself a good stock pile going on but hay ho I need to do this MY WAY, n i need to have control of I won't beat my addictions. That's both opiates n alcohol. Here's coming :)

Good luck to all you tapering tight now.

Evey

I have been on Subs,(8mg-16mg daily)for about a year. I have been shooting them for almost 9 months.
When I miss it is dreadfully painful, sometimes lasting for two weeks.
DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA HOW LONG; AND THE BEST WAY TO GET OFF OF THEM FOR GOOD?
I'm so f#!-ing sick of being on this crap!

I have been on Subs,(8mg-16mg daily)for about a year. I have been shooting them for almost 9 months.
When I miss it is dreadfully painful, sometimes lasting for two weeks.
DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA HOW LONG; AND THE BEST WAY TO GET OFF OF THEM FOR GOOD?
I'm so f#!-ing sick of being on this crap!

Yes, Rusty I will tell you the trick....You have to wean yourself down over the next months to an amount of about .5mg or less, and you will go through some Bupe withdrawls, which from 8-16mg a day to nothing, you would be having worse withdrawls than shooting a gram of dope everyday, BUT if you taper right and low enough you will be just fine.
First thing you have to you is stop shooting though, you are addicted to this action, and the rush of bupe over your receptors, I promise that.
I am one of the few here that has been on everything, went on suboxone, got clean completely, then always winds up back on suboxone at the end of the day because I am a pussy and cannot stand WD's for 2 seconds, and also because I have two hurniated discs in my lower back, so what is worse? Take 5-10 norco a day, or 2-3mg of bupe per day and feel 90% less pain than being completely sober? I choose bupe. I have been getting high for years, and have been over it for about a year now.... That is your #1 problem, if you aree still shooting 8-16mg a day, it dosent sound like your ready to stop getting high when you are shooting those kind of doses is crazy sounding to me 8o8( I went from 1g of dope a day, to 8mg the first day off, to 4 mg the second day to 3mg the 3rd day, to 2mg for the past year, and can say I have felt great since i stopped the dope, never felt a single WD symptom...Ive only recenetly come back up to 3mg because of some seriousss pain that it completely blocks.

Best of luck!

Last edited:
I tapered down rapidly and have been off suboxone for 199 days.

You'll want to do as gradual of a taper as possible. The withdrawal was really brutal when I tried to quit without a taper.

You have to be willing to stick it out. I am still recovering. I was on suboxone for a few years though, so I am assuming that's why it is a long drawn out process for me. There's no quick or easy way to feeling better.

rusty I'm sure you can do it if you want to. I've not yet given up subs - I'm tapering but I've seen people manage to give up suboxone. They tend to taper down to .25 or something like that. As I said I'm down to 6 mg. I've been told that tapering is ok until you reach 2 mg - and that's when people start to receive withdrawal affects. My advice would be to switch to the subliminal form and then you may have less psychological attachment with the IV method when you quit eventually quit suboxone

Good luck I wish you all the very best with quitting.

Evey

Yes, Rusty I will tell you the trick....You have to wean yourself down over the next months to an amount of about .5mg or less, and you will go through some Bupe withdrawls, which from 8-16mg a day to nothing, you would be having worse withdrawls than shooting a gram of dope everyday, BUT if you taper right and low enough you will be just fine.
First thing you have to you is stop shooting though, you are addicted to this action, and the rush of bupe over your receptors, I promise that.
I am one of the few here that has been on everything, went on suboxone, got clean completely, then always winds up back on suboxone at the end of the day because I am a pussy and cannot stand WD's for 2 seconds, and also because I have two hurniated discs in my lower back, so what is worse? Take 5-10 norco a day, or 2-3mg of bupe per day and feel 90% less pain than being completely sober? I choose bupe. I have been getting high for years, and have been over it for about a year now.... That is your #1 problem, if you aree still shooting 8-16mg a day, it dosent sound like your ready to stop getting high when you are shooting those kind of doses is crazy sounding to me 8o8( I went from 1g of dope a day, to 8mg the first day off, to 4 mg the second day to 3mg the 3rd day, to 2mg for the past year, Ive only recenetly come back up to 3mg because of some seriousss pain that it completely blocks.

Best of luck!

Yea man bupe can be great for pain I got a herniated disc too from working forestry Jere in Canada along with IBS/diverticulitis so I'm in chronic pain most days I have good days and bad days but the bupe help a lot when taken 3-4 times a day I only take 0,3mgs every 6-8 hours (9am/3pm and 8pm is my final dose) and I ahebnt gone up since ebupe doesn't raise your tolerance when stick to same dose daily which is great compared to my heroin /oxyhabit I went from 20mg oxy a day to 500 in a couple years then went to a half gram of heroin a day after the oxys ran out then after a few years of that next thing you know I'm IVing an 8 ball a day of China white. Bupe is great when my back gets real bad usually a Tylenol helps what the bupe don't touch so I'm happy still got tough it out a bit some days but fuck oxys and H they make you the biggest pussy ever you get so sensitive to pain without them I've heard of 20+ long opiate addicts who feel pain from someone pulling their bed sheets over their body cause opiates do that to the brain make it so sensitive to pain. It was a shitty life heroin I have a really fast metabolism so I would wake up sick as hell in a pool of sweat every 2-3 hours during the night and need to do more heroin to go back to sleep if I had none I wouldn't sleep I would lay there the rest of the night shivering cold and sweating/puking/crying.

lol I hear ya man, i stick at 2-3mgs once in the morning and some ibuprofen for the pain it dosent seem to touch like you said, and it handles it almost 100% some days...its a hellll of alot more effective for this type of pain than hydrocodone, thats a fact... but I would never tell my doctor that ;) and as for waking up at 5am sweating with RLS, having to roll over pull my plate outta my drawer and do a rail of china white just to be able to go back to sleep....goddddddamn I dont miss those days at allll

Last edited:
Hiya YellowsOnDeck,

Unfortunately I don 't know anything about subsolv - but there are a few who participate in this thread - that do take it n will probably be around soon to talk to you.

Would also like to say welcome to the Bluelight community. We're a great bunch of people here n you won't regret coming here.

Take care,

Evey

Ive still got nothing buddy, and I've been awake for 4 hours now, gettin the aches lol, think I'm gonna just take a quarter like I would an 8mg sub and snort it per usual? See how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.