• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread and FAQ v17.0 + v18.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to see my bupe Dr. today; we will be lowering my dosage to 12MG's today.. although, I am already down to 4MGs myself. always wanna be ahead of schedule, right? plus, extras are always nice to have around.. never know when a problem arises or that EXTRA urge hits you. ill go, talk to my doc, take the drug test, fail it for weed as always, and then say I smoke rather than use dope and he "understands" and then leave and hit CVS in a day or two for the script.

oh the fun.

^^^ that's great you have a understanding Doctor. He probably smokes himself. And it is always good to have a supply weaseled away. My dr went off to rehab for six weeks and didn't leave a attending physician. No way to get my scrips filled...it happens all the time.

He overdosed when his wife told him she wanted a divorce. The office was open one day and closed the next. I got thru to the office people and they said he left no referrals to another Dr. He's back in practice today...and divorced.

Ha, I had a Sub doctor that was medical director of some big place, but he kept writing himself for Hydrocodone, I forget exactly how he did it, he obviously didn't just keep writing scripts to himself.…....

He was the biggest prick!

Oh anyway, he lost his license and everything for awhile...

Edit: This would actually be a long story if I told the whole thing, but after he kicked me off his private Suboxone program, I went to get on the nearest methadone clinic, sure enough the motherfucker is the director of the methadone clinic too! He actually told me that being on maintenance was enabling me to keep getting high, so he kicked me off methadone too! I couldn't get on another clinic, so I had to go to detox and rehab, which actually worked out....

But he was the biggest asshole, he'd turn red and yell at you for a dirty urine, and he fucking hated benzos! I guess he had been sued by a few people's families when they OD'd on methadone and benzos....but he had the attitude, "I used to be an opiate addict, so I know every trick in the book!"

Last edited:
He overdosed when his wife told him she wanted a divorce. The office was open one day and closed the next. I got thru to the office people and they said he left no referrals to another Dr. He's back in practice today...and divorced.

But OD'ed on what? Pills, dope? I've seen doctors into all sorts of drugs.. all kinds of professionals actually. Lawyers, doctors, cops, business people, whatever.

Oh anyway, he lost his license and everything for awhile...

Yeah they usually all end up loosing everything eventually.

But OD'ed on what? Pills, dope? I've seen doctors into all sorts of drugs.. all kinds of professionals.

I'm not sure what he was using.. Most likely a combination of all kinds of opiates. But he overdosed the day his wife asked for a divorce so they looked at it as a suicide attempt and he went inpatient.

I'm a healthcare professional, and had to attend mandatory NA type meetings (unlisted) that were all doctors, nurses and pharmacists.
You'd be shocked if the amount of an impaired healthcare professionals. A low estimate is 20%.

dude, youre around drugs/talking about drugs/hearing about drugs all day. I could only imagine. I am am in the sales/broker business and also tattoo business, so drugs run rampant in this world as well. just look at any movie where they are trading; they are SNIFFING COKE OFF THE DESK! or using whatever drug to get them going and making more phone calls. tattoo industry? forgettt aboutt ittttttt. I have people who come in JUNKED OUT and want to get INKED up. I did it myself many times; I wont lie. pain!? well, not much pain if I OVERUSE pain killers to the MAX. also, addiction came into play many times there as well; I never used to kill pain but to please addiction.

some fields are work are just more drugs ready/related than others.

Ha, I had a Sub doctor that was medical director of some big place, but he kept writing himself for Hydrocodone, I forget exactly how he did it, he obviously didn't just keep writing scripts to himself.…....

He was the biggest prick!

He probably was just trying to be like his idol Dr. House.

There's actually a newspaper article about him, talking about how he lost everything and bounced back...I'd give a link but it would probably be unethical...

Ha, House...never really watched it aside from a few episodes, but this doctor told me he was drinking heavily and doing over 500 mg a day of hydro...you think as a doctor he would have moved up to something stronger without the acetaminophen, but I guess some people fall in love with a particular opiate...

That bitch vicky (Vicodin) sucks. I much prefer my girls Roxanne, dillie, and opana... Then there's my good buddy, boy. Ahh the times I've shared with that crew lol.

^^

Yeah right? If you're a doctor and can get anything you want, why the hell would you stay on hydrocodone?

lol, I cant even imagine doing REGULAR opiate pills and them actually working. well, MAYBE if I blasted a few 30's but cant see it doing much. most peeps I know who hopped on the dope train tend to NEVER get off; unless, of course, you get clean for XYZ years off and SOMEHOW a vike pill can get someone high; cant even imagine that but I do remember during my 5 years of sobriety I had a tooth pulled and got scripted perc 5's. ate about a month worth in a day or two and this is coming off years of ZERO opiates.

Vicky? I always knew Vicodin as victor.

Coke was Antonio
Xanax was xaviar
OC was Oscar
H was Harry

I remember having a bullet once with a mixture of Oscar, Antonio and Xaviar all mixed in it.... SMH

I was never into name calling; only thing I said was browntown. I never really used "slang" term; I'd just say the drug name and how much; so def. DONT TALK TO ME if your phone is tapped. ha. but when using dope I'd always just go by how much I wanted.

so I'd send a text that said 1 or 2 or 3 or 1.5 or whatever. it just was taken in grams. and then I'd get a reply w/ a location and boom, DONE! my guys knew me well so they now what I meant, where I was, and what I was doing, so was never too much of a hassle and could always pick-up within a half hour at most.

I was never into name calling; only thing I said was browntown. I never really used "slang" term; I'd just say the drug name and how much; so def. DONT TALK TO ME if your phone is tapped. ha. but when using dope I'd always just go by how much I wanted.

so I'd send a text that said 1 or 2 or 3 or 1.5 or whatever. it just was taken in grams. and then I'd get a reply w/ a location and boom, DONE! my guys knew me well so they now what I meant, where I was, and what I was doing, so was never too much of a hassle and could always pick-up within a half hour at most.

I had the same deal going on with my guys too. Best of all they all worked together and all got from the same supply so if one was out the other was bound to have it... four different dudes, all with the same stuff, one was bound to be straight. they all knew me and i knew them and we had a mutual understanding of my texts which were just like yours. from .5 to 2. haha

all a #'s game anyway.

I liked having diff suppliers, tho. all had same lingo but incase dope was bad in one spot I'd move to the next. my EASIEST dude to deal w/ had the worst dope; so that sucked. the hardest dude to deal w/, had the best dope, so that sucked; but he happen to have the best pricing so it made the hassle worth it (took me an hour to get w/ him and thats w/ me driving a half hour to meet in random spots).

I kept it in the middle of both and used an OK dude who was only 20 min window. I used my closest dude with bad shit cuz he'd cuff no problem and I'd have in 10 mins. I used my best dude w/ GREAT SHIT but I'd have to spend $200 minimum for him to meet and for me to get the DEAL I wanted. the middle guy, as mentioned, had stuff that kept me happy and would take the money I'd throw at him and just give me what it's worth.

The guys selling on the street here use "brown" for dope and "white" for coke...they whisper it at you as you walk by. I'd never buy off some random guy. Most will direct you to a user house where you can get fresh works and chill. There's not the worry about get busted like in the states.

Status
Not open for further replies.