• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread and FAQ v17.0 + v18.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I had no idea, I assumed you were American....Your writing in English is spot on!

Is there still a lot of heroin in the Netherlands or has there been a drought in recent years, like in the UK?

I am American...from calif...but have lived here three yrs.
It seems to be around..although I don't partake any longer. We have Tar on the west coast, but they use smokable stuff you have to mix citric with here if you want to slam it.

^Ha, yeah I thought you had posted about being from here before...Do you like it there, overall?

dude, those from Amsterdam are pretty SPOT ON American! my company has an office out there and I talk to those guys daily; never any issues as far as emails, chat, etc.

Zig - are you FROM there or just living there now!? so many people are just LIVING there as opposed to BEING from there; it's the Manhattan of Europe. very fun times out there; WEED FUN, FUN, FUN times and every place is serving you up in a diff. way. the party drug scene is great, too. the dope scene isnt bad, esp. in Red Light district. they also have open field/grass/park out there that you can just sit there and blast away and nod right onto the grass.

the dope there is BETTER than what we are getting here; they are getting supply DIRECT w/ little to no cut. so Ziggy shooting a half gram is prob like us shooting 2G's.

Overall....yes. But I'm still not used to the freezing winters here..and all the rain. It's hovering above freezing right now.

dude, those from Amsterdam are pretty SPOT ON American! my company has an office out there and I talk to those guys daily; never any issues as far as emails, chat, etc.

Zig - are you FROM there or just living there now!? so many people are just LIVING there as opposed to BEING from there; it's the Manhattan of Europe. very fun times out there; WEED FUN, FUN, FUN times and every place is serving you up in a diff. way. the party drug scene is great, too. the dope scene isnt bad, esp. in Red Light district. they also have open field/grass/park out there that you can just sit there and blast away and nod right onto the grass.

the dope there is BETTER than what we are getting here; they are getting supply DIRECT w/ little to no cut. so Ziggy shooting a half gram is prob like us shooting 2G's.

Well, I wouldn't call the Dutch "American". They do speak Dutch...and usually English.
They frown on shooting up in parks on on the street. There are plenty of drop in rooms to shoot dope...and your most likely going to get ripped off if you buy in the RLD.
I've been here a little over three yrs.. I've only smoked one gram of dope the whole time here. It's pretty ironic that I kicked my opiate dependency while in Amsterdam..
Oh...and Vondle park isn't what it was in the 60s-80s. Drugs are still tolerated here, but it's not so open as it used to be.

Last edited:
ha. just very cool out there, man. I would just stick w/ weed/smoke shops; they LOVE it! you'll get confused w/ the offerings out there coming from America. it will blow your mind; not to mention the red light district; it's bomb diggity!

its great for MOST people; even if you are an addict! a lot of people COMING TOGETHER as one! very cool/different attitude out there than what you'll find in some parts of the US. I know EAST COAST and WEST COAST is different on it's own, but in Amsterdam it's even MORE different than your typical East vs. West debate. it's truly people from ALL OVER THE GLOBE (east cost, mid, and west people are there as well) coming together as one and living that life. FUN AS FUCK!

Shit finding a dope connect here in NC is like finding a fucking unicorn. It sounds like a dream when I hear people talking about how fucking hassle free they can find people trying to push dope.

take a trip to DC and you'll be in the dope capital.

you ever watch THE WIRE on HBO!? damn, after watching that (I was clean when I watched it) all I wanted to do was get back in the dope/opiate game ASAP! it's too bad the patch on my shoulder was stopping me from using or doing a damn thing! last thing I wanted was to fail a test after release and be put back in fed camp! would have been a pain in the ass! and although my urine color would have been a whack-ass purple (once every few months, if that), I had to wear the arm band cuz I could NEVER PISS on demand (I have prob mentioned that before, so BluesHues may get mad).

anyway, to anyone who has NOT seen that SOMEHOW by now, go buy that fucker ASAP! I didnt catch it when it first started on HBO but got caught up halfway through the series. I ended up buying the first 3 seasons on DVD and banged out of work for 2 days and just watched and watched and watched. show had me by the balls. amazing to see how the government works and how each season was set to deliver a different message and show a different scene. also cool to see how peeps come up the ranks, both in the government and street, just based on knowledge, power and who you know/have on your team/backing.

I was never a street hustler and never would buy from corners, parks or abandoned buildings, so this series might be even BETTER for those who were heavily involved in the street game; buying on corners or certain parks. getting your typical bags/bundles and also seeing the usual dope fiends who are willing to suck a dick for a bag. same goes for the gangsters/dealers who are moving product in the projects and have runners @ the age of 12, etc.

just watch it if you havent; great series and EVEN BETTER if youre an junkie/ex-junkie w/ street knowledge.

I do hope you know that your phone(s), computer(s), tablet(s), devices are tapped as freely admitted by the US Gov. And that there's an entire forum in which to discuss your favorite TV shows that may have basis in fact, but shouldn't be used as such conjecture here nor are TV shows like "The Wire" credible enough sources for relevant discussion, or lack thereof any relevant contributions to buprenorphine discussion in this thread lately.

Trust me when i say that the feds have much more shit to worry about than a bunch of junkies talking bout the good ol days. But you're right, its off topic and for that i apologize. but as far as big brother tapping my shit? hah. nothing of interest here. not unless you're a haji junkie.

Lets talk about potentiating Suboxone to make a short supply last. This is pertienent information for me. Anyone got any tried and true methods they use. Aside from IV, snorting and plugging, which I know work better than SL.

Thanks, I was just trying to re-steer the ship, but at the same time I am in a need of stretching my supply to some point. I actually have a bottle of 151 sitting right next yo my Sub supply, but have been too lazy to use it. Its interesting that method, because I know there is varying reports of how much it brings up the BA, some reports of it doubling it (which would be impossible going by wiki's BA of 55% for SL use) and others stating it just goes up from 5-15% higher than normal. The one thing I have noticed form that method is it kicks in faster, which isn't a bad thing.

Maybe if I run out I will just do dope for a few days and then hit the methadone clinic.

I do hope you know that your phone(s), computer(s), tablet(s), devices are tapped as freely admitted by the US Gov. And that there's an entire forum in which to discuss your favorite TV shows that may have basis in fact, but shouldn't be used as such conjecture here nor are TV shows like "The Wire" credible enough sources for relevant discussion, or lack thereof any relevant contributions to buprenorphine discussion in this thread lately.

really!? lol. sometimes Moderators make me laugh. is there a certain schooling/program that one must take before becoming a moderator? just the way it was worded cracks me up; as if we are truly doing something wrong here and then mentioning "The Wire" is not a credible enough source for me to say shit about DC!? you are based out of where? I see the Muslim writing/language in the "location" but still not sure; anyway, go do a quick search on Baltimore and the surrounding parts of DC/White House and tell me if "The Wire" is a credible enough source. girl from The Wire ended up picking up DOPE charges after filming stopped as well.

Back to topic!

Who here has IV'd bupe before? same feeling as regular bupe intake? any bonus to IV!? I ALWAYS hear that taking bupe sublingual as being the best; but sublingual w/ alcohol is better!? doubles the effects? I'll have to READ THAT THREAD rather than it just spoken about, AGAIN, in here! I know we have to follow the rules while speaking in here; it's a message board about drugs, so RULES MUST NOT BE BROKEN!

^^

There is no rush or anything from IV bupe. Just a higher BA, obviously.. so you only have to do a very little bit. It's terrible on the veins though unless you're using a micron filter.

Idk anything personally. From what I have read about the effects of IV'ing Subs, it sounds like the risk/reward ratio is not worth it. Seems like it just has an immediate onset but no rush, rather than the usual wait that can be real annoying. I'm sure it feels better than other methods, but there is also the issue with people who have sensitivity to naloxone, they might not enjoy IVing it since they are getting the full dose of naloxone. I'm just going on what the majority seem to claim about it...there also seems to be a lot of argument over whether shooting Suboxone or Subutex is better, basically some say it doesn't make a damn difference, some seem to think it makes a world of difference and others say there is a slight difference, but not much (like a slightly delayed onset).

If you are going to shoot that nasty orange pill I would almost certainly get the finest micron filter available. Probably need to do a cotton filter first, as well, to get out the big stuff. The micron filter megathread even uses the old "stop signs" as the pill being filtered for injection in the example at the top, thanks to CaptainHeroin for the demonstration.

I am scripted the white pills, so is it cool to shoot those? nah. I would never shoot bupe; I just read others who sniff/shoot this shit but I never had problems w/ just regular sublingual usage. I did read a little of the bupe/alcohol thread and that just seems like a fucking hassle for what I will be getting; I am scripted bupe so I am in no rush/worry to have a pill last longer than needed.

last time I took bupe was Tuesday morning at 10AM; waited about 30hrs before using dope; last dope usage was last night around 11PM. this morning there was no use of bupe or dope and I feel good/fine. prob. WONT take another bupe dosage till tomorrow morning (MAYBE TONIGHT IF NEED BE).

Lets talk about potentiating Suboxone to make a short supply last. This is pertienent information for me. Anyone got any tried and true methods they use. Aside from IV, snorting and plugging, which I know work better than SL.
If you can get tramadol and you combine it with your sub im sure you could stretch it. Its suprisingly a good combo but i only had it when i was recreationally using subs, but havent tried it on maintenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.