• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread and FAQ v17.0 + v18.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you can snort them this way too. Remember to keep it in your nose, DO NOT LET IT DRIP. It would be better if you found a nasal spray bottle and emptied out the crap in it and replaced it with your solution. I once threw a strip and a half in a spray bottle with some water and shook it up until it dissolved. Worked like a charm.

I take about 2mg daily and yesterday was able to feel good off a couple shots of dope after not taking yesterdays morning dose. Just took about 1mg with no negative results. Couple mgs of clonazepam doesn't hurt either. Probably won't get another bag till late next week.

I just don't want to get to the point where it becomes too uncomfortable to make the switching back and forth possible. Eventually I know I'm just gonna have to accept I'm on buprenorphine and chill with the dope.

^^

Yeah. Like you said, eventually you're going to mess yourself up and it's going to be hard to come back onto the bupe without hellish transitions.

Being on bupe comes with a bit of necessary acceptance. Acceptance that if you want it to work, you have to stick to it, and there can't be any dabbling or keeping one toe over the line.

In regards to the question before about fentanyl or dilaudid breaking thru the wall of bupe:

While, dillys probably would feel much better and more euphoric (from what ive read, ive never blasted them, sadly, only sniffed with disappointing results), I would think fentanil would be a better substance for breaking thru the bupe wall.

I remember reading somewhere that the only opiate with a binding affinity higher than bupe is fentanil. Now, I'm not sure if thats regular fent, or something exotic like sufentanil.

Has anyone ever shot fentanil while being under the effect of bupe?

Does anyone know if fentanil is strong enough to "knock" bupe off the opiate receptors?

If this was the case, wouldn't that be a way of "fixing" a bad precipitated withdrawal from taking bupe too early?

I've never taken fentanil (knowingly, maybe it was in a dope bag in the past tho) but ive heard for all the fanfare it recieves, its really not that fun at all.

^^

Yeah. Like you said, eventually you're going to mess yourself up and it's going to be hard to come back onto the bupe without hellish transitions.

Being on bupe comes with a bit of necessary acceptance. Acceptance that if you want it to work, you have to stick to it, and there can't be any dabbling or keeping one toe over the line.

Seeing your inability to make the back and forth transitions any more really gave me a wake up call when it comes to me thinking I can jump back and forth without noticing. Your situation is definitely not the first time I've read online about the difficulty of making the back and forth transitions, but your story sticks out in my mind and kinda makes me wanna just give myself a solid month on stricily buprenorphine (as far as opiates go) and see how I feel with cravings at that point in time.

In regards to the question before about fentanyl or dilaudid breaking thru the wall of bupe:

While, dillys probably would feel much better and more euphoric (from what ive read, ive never blasted them, sadly, only sniffed with disappointing results), I would think fentanil would be a better substance for breaking thru the bupe wall.

I remember reading somewhere that the only opiate with a binding affinity higher than bupe is fentanil. Now, I'm not sure if thats regular fent, or something exotic like sufentanil.

Has anyone ever shot fentanil while being under the effect of bupe?

Does anyone know if fentanil is strong enough to "knock" bupe off the opiate receptors?

If this was the case, wouldn't that be a way of "fixing" a bad precipitated withdrawal from taking bupe too early?

I've never taken fentanil (knowingly, maybe it was in a dope bag in the past tho) but ive heard for all the fanfare it recieves, its really not that fun at all.

I've taken fentanyl before in the past after 12 hours of consuming bupe. I definitely felt full effects from it. Please don't IV fentanyl unless you have ampules of it and have a friend with you that's ready to call 911. Fentanyl is nothing to play games with, it's really fucking potent. If you have no prior use with fentanyl then avoid it like the plague. The high isn't worth your life.

It wouldn't fix precipitated withdrawals.

I've never touched fentanyl before but have gotten scripted 4MG dilaudid for once a day. I down the script in about a week, not even. it really didnt hit me as good as dope did. this was coming out of a hospital surgery for brain tumor; I went to my primary (who had no clue of my addiction) and told him I was in so much pain still from the surgery. he scripted me that so I figured I'd used dilaudid instead of dope to save cash; but it didnt do nearly as much as dope did. then again, I didnt shoot it, and that was probably my problem. I was able to get one refill and it was OK again but still nothing like dope. when it comes to opiates I just LOVE DOPE! is there something better?

I hear speedballs are quite nice, though I've never ived both at the same time. I also hear that combining dope with dillies or opana irs is fucking god like as well... Yet another thing I haven't tried unfortunately.

Diconal supposedly, maybe a friendly English dude one day will hook it up

I don't know... really good dope trumps all opiates for me. There's some great shit out there like hydromorphone, oxymorphone, etc... but none that have the same level of rush, euphoria, and length of high, as good H, IMO.

I hear speedballs are quite nice, though I've never ived both at the same time. I also hear that combining dope with dillies or opana irs is fucking god like as well... Yet another thing I haven't tried unfortunately.

That was my last OD. They are nothing nice. I still prefer straight dope but friend had coke and I ended up almost dead in a psych ward. Anyway, say no to speedballs.

Slamming the goo in Fent patches ended me up in the ER....that shits hard to gage.
As far a rush factor...dope first...dillies a close second.

I think the problem with comparison is that for $200, in many places you can get so much more heroin than you can pills, its really hard to measure...You can mix up 250 mgs of heroin in a little shot, which doesn't even seem like all that much....Then, when you go back and try any pharm, it just doesn't do it for you....

Although, as an opiate on its own, I think heroin would be better than just about everything anyway...Long duration, strong rush when IVed, euphoric body high, above average strength by weight...

Of course, ingesting heroin orally sucks!

I'm curious about Oxymorphone, but that's all but over apparently..

Once had a dealer/buddy who got rushed by two cops and he ate a gram rock, he'd beg to differ. Needless to say he needed naloxone. FAST.

(But yes, it's quite shitty in low doses haha)

Ok, smoked my last few rocks and did my last few bags. Really going to try to stick to the suboxone tomorrow only and for the rest of the week. If anything, I need to be negative for opiates if I wanna stop paying so much for sub doctor visits!

Luckily, when it showed positive for opiates last time, and I brought up weed, he was basically like, "you shouldn't be worrying about weed showing up on your test right now, why are opiates showing up? focus on stopping those right now. I won't test you for weed for the time being."

^^

Yeah a good doctor knows that if you're still testing dirty for opiates, weed is the least of your problems.

have you tried ingesting? if so, why!? why would anyone? maybe wrap it up in a rolling papers and swallow. for those scared of needle and sniff (somehow). I do remember nights as a sniffer when my nose was so back up I could barely get ANYTHING down. it was so frustrating. at times I had to swallow or chew on a perc 30 or 80 (whatever it was throughout years) just to get high cuz my nose was so backed up. id be w/ my buddy and he'd pull up that nose plug thing that clears ur nose (would never work for me) and I'd give it a try; to think we would share that, ha. never, NEVER shared a needle, tho. have used same one for multiple shots.

OK, now on to Oxymoorphone.. HARD to EVER FINE/GET, right? you gotta KNOW the person to get this. or have a very shady doc.

anyway, I can picture anything being as good/easy to deal with/pleasing as dope. (sounds like ill relapse tomorrow, but I wont).

Once had a dealer/buddy who got rushed by two cops and he ate a gram rock, he'd beg to differ. Needless to say he needed naloxone. FAST.

(But yes, it's quite shitty in low doses haha)

just saw this.

he ATE a gram and OD!? was he a heavy user? I cant picture eating it and having to OD when half the time we are shooting it w/ out an OD. btw - did all turn out good for your buddy? hopefully all went well and no needles or other shit to charge.

I think the problem with comparison is that for $200, in many places you can get so much more heroin than you can pills, its really hard to measure...You can mix up 250 mgs of heroin in a little shot, which doesn't even seem like all that much....Then, when you go back and try any pharm, it just doesn't do it for you....

Although, as an opiate on its own, I think heroin would be better than just about everything anyway...Long duration, strong rush when IVed, euphoric body high, above average strength by weight...

I think disparity in BA of oral to parenteral routes is even greater with oxymorphone than with heroin. Its got a real garbage oral BA, like 15%, while nasal is something like 40-50. Pretty similar to heroin, which I think is around 25 oral compared to around 55 nasal.

I use to love oxymorphone, the 40 mg opanas seemed like a godsend when they were around for a short while. Considering I could get 1 for less than an OC 80 and it lasted as long as 2-1/2 of them.

have you tried ingesting? if so, why!? why would anyone? maybe wrap it up in a rolling papers and swallow. for those scared of needle and sniff (somehow). I do remember nights as a sniffer when my nose was so back up I could barely get ANYTHING down. it was so frustrating. at times I had to swallow or chew on a perc 30 or 80 (whatever it was throughout years) just to get high cuz my nose was so backed up. id be w/ my buddy and he'd pull up that nose plug thing that clears ur nose (would never work for me) and I'd give it a try; to think we would share that, ha. never, NEVER shared a needle, tho. have used same one for multiple shots.

OK, now on to Oxymoorphone.. HARD to EVER FINE/GET, right? you gotta KNOW the person to get this. or have a very shady doc.

anyway, I can picture anything being as good/easy to deal with/pleasing as dope. (sounds like ill relapse tomorrow, but I wont).

I use to have to use the nasal spray called "4in1 nasal decongestant"(thats the sotre brand name, at least) everytime before I snorted. After using it my nose would actually be too clear, which was better than so clogged I couldn't snort anything up it. Its main ingredient is phenylephrine(sp?). It was like magic, I wouldn't be able to breath thru my nose at all and then 1-2 sprays of that and it was wide open in less than a minute. But its apparently not good to use so often because its causes rebound congestion. I couldn't even sleep without it, though. Now I started using flonase, which is a steroid anti-inflammatory and 1 spray a day leaves my nose clear all the time. Much better option, health wise and convenience wise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.