• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread and FAQ v17.0 + v18.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPH can potentiate it slightly, benzos if used wisely...The alcohol under the tongue to increase BA...Aside from that, I don't really know, unless you get into using other opioids, like loperamide, kratom etc.

Klonopin will make the drops much less noticeable...

Any people here who are scripted Zubsolv ever try IVing it? I'm curious as to how that would feel vs. IV Suboxone. Im curious as to how the menthol would feel... hah a minty shot that feels cold going all the way up your arm sounds kinda weird but strangely satisfying... meh probably the junkie in me.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing! Minty fresh sensation! Zubsolv, the freshmaker!

lol, I cant even imagine doing REGULAR opiate pills and them actually working. well, MAYBE if I blasted a few 30's but cant see it doing much. most peeps I know who hopped on the dope train tend to NEVER get off; unless, of course, you get clean for XYZ years off and SOMEHOW a vike pill can get someone high; cant even imagine that but I do remember during my 5 years of sobriety I had a tooth pulled and got scripted perc 5's. ate about a month worth in a day or two and this is coming off years of ZERO opiates.

Once you have a hefty dope habit your tolerance to pills will never really go below a certain amount no matter how long of a break you take. Yea the first time using in a long time you can get away with a lower dose (still way higher of a dose than a newbie would need) but after a few times your tolerance would rise right back up. I remember after taking a good 7 months off of opiates I got some vikes and did a CWE on 70mg and was high as hell, but I tried 50 mg the next day and it barely did a thing for me.

I was never into name calling; only thing I said was browntown. I never really used "slang" term; I'd just say the drug name and how much; so def. DONT TALK TO ME if your phone is tapped. ha. but when using dope I'd always just go by how much I wanted.

so I'd send a text that said 1 or 2 or 3 or 1.5 or whatever. it just was taken in grams. and then I'd get a reply w/ a location and boom, DONE! my guys knew me well so they now what I meant, where I was, and what I was doing, so was never too much of a hassle and could always pick-up within a half hour at most.

If the dealer only sells dope of knows that that's the only thing you get from them then you only have to tell them how many. After a while my dealers would just answer the phone asking "how many?" and then I would just tell them the amount and they would be by to deliver it.

Lets talk about potentiating Suboxone to make a short supply last. This is pertienent information for me. Anyone got any tried and true methods they use. Aside from IV, snorting and plugging, which I know work better than SL.

I would say that your best bet is to wait as long as possible to dose so that you begin to feel sick and your tolerance drops a bit, and then you will need less to get well and then you can stay at that lower dose to stretch it out.

Who here has IV'd bupe before? same feeling as regular bupe intake? any bonus to IV!? I ALWAYS hear that taking bupe sublingual as being the best; but sublingual w/ alcohol is better!? doubles the effects? I'll have to READ THAT THREAD rather than it just spoken about, AGAIN, in here! I know we have to follow the rules while speaking in here; it's a message board about drugs, so RULES MUST NOT BE BROKEN!

It's not worth it since the duration is less than half that of the sublingual BA so you need another shot like 10 hours after the previous one.

^^

There is no rush or anything from IV bupe. Just a higher BA, obviously.. so you only have to do a very little bit. It's terrible on the veins though unless you're using a micron filter.

This.

Any people here who are scripted Zubsolv ever try IVing it? I'm curious as to how that would feel vs. IV Suboxone. Im curious as to how the menthol would feel... hah a minty shot that feels cold going all the way up your arm sounds kinda weird but strangely satisfying... meh probably the junkie in me.

Before I switched I was on Zubsolv, my doctor said it would be cheaper then the Suboxone films, ha.. jokes on me. But I wouldn't try IVing it, man. Beside the mint/menthol that's in it, there's probably other shit in there that you don't want clogging up your veins. Save them for some good drugs that are meant to be IV'd. You too, Diesel! haha... But, I imagine the minty taste in the back of your throat wouldn't be such a bad thing, eh?

Anyways, like I mentioned up there, I had my sub appointment today, and because I got health insurance back, and they don't cover Zubsolv, I had the doctor switch me to the 8/2MG generic tablets. Now, I figured this would be a pretty easy script to fill, right? It's generic! Every pharmacy I've been to has had Suboxone, so why wouldn't they carry the generic? HA! I ended up going to SIX different pharmacies before I could find one that had some in stock. & then, they only had fucking 5 in stock, god damn. Has anybody else had any issues filling their script of generic subs?

Also, if you're using insurance, did you have to get prior authorization before they would cover it? Because that's what my douchey as fuck insurance needs, which is so fucking stupid. And to top it all off, they said it could take up to FIVE fucking days to authorize, if they even authorize it at all. What the fuck kind of shit is that, man? Man, that shit just pisses me the fuck off.

But, with switching back to (generic) Subs, I'll be getting 8MG instead of 5.7MG. & for some reason, I felt like the Zubsolv didn't help as much as Suboxone does, which makes absolutely no sense, because it's all the same fucking thing. Just different dosages.

Fuck, man... it's been one long ass day.

DPH can potentiate it slightly, benzos if used wisely...The alcohol under the tongue to increase BA...Aside from that, I don't really know, unless you get into using other opioids, like loperamide, kratom etc.

Klonopin will make the drops much less noticeable...

I used kpins when I tapered off completely before. Definitely helps a lot.

^Benos can really help a lot, especially if you wait until the very end and haven't been using them all along in the first place, which on BL is a rarity!

Before I switched I was on Zubsolv, my doctor said it would be cheaper then the Suboxone films, ha.. jokes on me. But I wouldn't try IVing it, man. Beside the mint/menthol that's in it, there's probably other shit in there that you don't want clogging up your veins. Save them for some good drugs that are meant to be IV'd. You too, Diesel! haha... But, I imagine the minty taste in the back of your throat wouldn't be such a bad thing, eh?

Anyways, like I mentioned up there, I had my sub appointment today, and because I got health insurance back, and they don't cover Zubsolv, I had the doctor switch me to the 8/2MG generic tablets. Now, I figured this would be a pretty easy script to fill, right? It's generic! Every pharmacy I've been to has had Suboxone, so why wouldn't they carry the generic? HA! I ended up going to SIX different pharmacies before I could find one that had some in stock. & then, they only had fucking 5 in stock, god damn. Has anybody else had any issues filling their script of generic subs?

Also, if you're using insurance, did you have to get prior authorization before they would cover it? Because that's what my douchey as fuck insurance needs, which is so fucking stupid. And to top it all off, they said it could take up to FIVE fucking days to authorize, if they even authorize it at all. What the fuck kind of shit is that, man? Man, that shit just pisses me the fuck off.

But, with switching back to (generic) Subs, I'll be getting 8MG instead of 5.7MG. & for some reason, I felt like the Zubsolv didn't help as much as Suboxone does, which makes absolutely no sense, because it's all the same fucking thing. Just different dosages.

Fuck, man... it's been one long ass day.

Had to do the same with my god damn zubsolv. Most pharm techs don't even know what the fuck it is, they've never heard of it. Super frustrating...

I feel you, man. & that's what's crazy. My normal pharmacy HAD Zubsolv the very first time I took my script there. I figured I'd have to wait until the next day so they could order it. But nope, the pharm tech was like "uhm.. what is it? or well, what's it for?" I just kinda looked at her and shook my head & told her it was a bupe product that came out in September, and the look she gave me...

...You would think that I just kicked her infant and drowned her dog. I don't know why she was so pissed at me for knowing more about the products I'm using then she does. What a cunt.

If you can get tramadol and you combine it with your sub im sure you could stretch it. Its suprisingly a good combo but i only had it when i was recreationally using subs, but havent tried it on maintenance.

It hardly potentiates buprenorphine for me. Somehow I've got a lot of tramadol since my mum didn't use for sciatica. Since I am at 2mg of Suboxone, it doesn't do much for my cravings. I end up using everything by Wed/Thursday and I collect the pills every Sunday, so I try to help myself with tramadol... The opioid effect from tramadol is minuscule if it is there at all, and it makes me terribly nauseous at 100mg+, so it further complicates using it. And getting a piss gets almost impossible after a few doses due to the noradrenergic action... Really, I wonder who decided this is good for pain. If I suffered from chronic pain, I'd rather pay a ridiculous price for heroin than stay on this daily and use a catheter. :/

^^^^ I agree. I've found Tramadol completely worthless, even in sub WD. I got so frustrated finding zero relief from WD even with 300-400mg that I flushed them. Lopermide and Kratom worked much better. Maybe I'm just one of those people who Tram doesn't work for?
As far as shooting sub...I found it pointless. I tried a few times and the experience was totally underwhelming. It would give me a creepy cold unpleasant feeling...(the Nal?) followed by no discernible high. Snorting it was my ROA, but only under 1mg.

Yeah tramadol has never done shit for me. I was in a detox once that used tramadol... I mine as well have been taking sugar pills.

Only time I tried tramadol was one of the many first days I was taking Sub after a long period of heroin use. I had work and was feeling awful so took 100 mg, which was all I had. It did nothing, but I was withdrawing from heroin and the Subs were barely doing anything either, like usual on the first day. I actually just got my hands on like 10 of the 50 mg tramadols, thinking about trying them, not sure what the chances are they'd be checked for on a drug test.

^Benos can really help a lot, especially if you wait until the very end and haven't been using them all along in the first place, which on BL is a rarity!

Yeah I actually haven't been using anything but Subs recently, to stay clean for a hair DT. Plus I got plenty of kpins, which is nice if I could only use them. Not even sure if they'd test for benzos, but its a strong possiblity because its a state job.

When I used them before I was taking them, but only every 2-3 days as I tapered down over a 4 week period. When I stopped I kept using the pins like I had, but the days I didn't use them I was fine. The big issue at the time was I had this situation at work that was stressing me to the breaking point, so I was needing something to keep me semi relaxed. Otherwise I probably could have gone withou the pins.

Damn...Of course I live in 1 of the 8 states where they consider tramadol a controlled substance. Class E, wtf, did they just make that class up for the weak ass tramadol? Oh well, I suppose I should just say f it and try some, if they are going to test for tramadol then they probably test for bupe, too, which means I am screwed. Its a hair test anyway, so I think they really don't have accurate cut off levels for hair testing on certain drugs.

Last edited:
It hardly potentiates buprenorphine for me. Somehow I've got a lot of tramadol since my mum didn't use for sciatica. Since I am at 2mg of Suboxone, it doesn't do much for my cravings. I end up using everything by Wed/Thursday and I collect the pills every Sunday, so I try to help myself with tramadol... The opioid effect from tramadol is minuscule if it is there at all, and it makes me terribly nauseous at 100mg+, so it further complicates using it. And getting a piss gets almost impossible after a few doses due to the noradrenergic action... Really, I wonder who decided this is good for pain. If I suffered from chronic pain, I'd rather pay a ridiculous price for heroin than stay on this daily and use a catheter. :/
See, i havent tried it now while on maintenance. i only had it when i was using 2mg to catch a buzz all day back in march since my tolly was only 25mgs of oxy. and along with the 3-400mgs of tramadol and some weed i was feeling good but i havent had it on subs. recently.

Yeah with the insurance thing is bullshit and yesterday when i picked uo my weekly script from the outpatient they said it wasnt there cuz they forgot to add me to the list, and this is after 4 days of w/d since i couldnt get my script last week cuz i missed a counseling session and they put me as noncompliant. But lucky i was there while the doc was (he only comes in wed from 1-4)and he wrote me a script thinking theyd fill just 1 for me and i pay out of pocket cuz apparenlty my insuranc wasnt good even though it was. it was just that the card said 2/1 and the real date it kicked in was 1/2.

so they expected me to stay in withdraw till friday and make a 45 min trip back just to grab the other 5 strips plus paying 11 each from the pharm out of pocket. they should pay it since it was there fault not mine. but finally i went to the pharm by my house and ive been there before cuz its 2 miles away and they accepted it with no preauthorization or nothing and i was well within the hour. Either way it was a fucking hassel and i wont have to worry about it anymore because they are gonna fax a script ot my walgreens by my house and im gonna pick it up next week on the way to get the vivotrol shot then imma get my shot and take my recommend dose and io guess after that he has it on a taper plan to. I cant wait cuz im tried of the drinking and doping, plus i appreciate marijuana that much more. And i know its not just the shot that will help i have to work and want it and i really do. Last summer i was a miserable piece of shit, man.
Yeah tramadol has never done shit for me. I was in a detox once that used tramadol... I mine as well have been taking sugar pills.

sometimes it was hit or miss for me. sometimes 500mg id be good and occasionally 200mgs id feel good. But the only time i actually felt any euphoria was back in march and april when i was rarely doing dope and i would take 20 mgs of roxi along with 200mgs of tram and its also manadatory. Weed is awesome with anything, its like a universal potenator.

ok i just started on subutex. 36 hours off iv heroin, iv morphine and iv methadone.

doctors reckons 4mg will be enough as 40mg methadone would just about hold me.

took 8mgx2 yesterday and 8mg this morning. havent been feeling sick im sure once my mind adjusts to a partial agonist ill feel fine. i plan to do 6mg tomorrow and stabilise on 4mg for a week before tapering down to 2.

i still had aches and pains in my legs and general malease so i decided an experiment. i smoked 200mg of herpin base and i felt most of the effects. i certainly dont feel like the mild WD i felt before.

i though this high a dose would block a smoke of heroin??

how long before i feel 100% on the subs alone, providing i abstain from full agaonists for a while?

my plan is to lower tolerance to 2mg/day subutex and take a day off every 2-3 weeks and enjoy a few speedballs.

i cant afford a daily habit, its not healty, i want to start being productive again and believe subutex is the key to this.

any advice on taking short breaks from.subs to play with heroin and then going back on them?
if i take a super small dose like 0.5mg before i start shooting heroin can i dose my subs earlier without going into precipitated withdrawals?

thanks in advance.

^IME, if you take a good sie dose of potent enough dope that it overrides the subs for a few days, even if you have the sub in your system it takes awhile to adjust back to them, but it's better than having no Sub at all in your system...It used to work for me a few years ago, but the more times you go on and off Sub, the harder it gets...

So I was cleaning house a couple days ago when I came across an 8mg sub that I had stashed a year or so ago. Being perfectly content with my on again off again kratom habit, I gave it to a friend who was quite dope sick. Turns out he sold it to another one of our friends who apparently took half of the pill(4mgs) in one shot which resulted in a massive overdose. He's ok now but the whole ordeal scared the shit out of me. People in this town can be so fucking ignorant when it comes to drug use.:|

^Are we sure it was a true "overdose" with respiratory depression? That would be unusual, especially for someone with a tolerance who was in withdrawal....

^Are we sure it was a true "overdose" with respiratory depression? That would be unusual, especially for someone with a tolerance who was in withdrawal....

I think he said the guy who was in withdrawal sold it to somebody else, someone without an opiate tolerance.

Status
Not open for further replies.