• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine FAQ & Megathread v3; 2010 - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Reach in your wallet for a folded up peice of paper, "here's some shit off the internet I printed, Now give me DRUGS!"..
It's good to be knowledgeable, it's another thing to apply it to the real world.

-hs

I see your point but those are your words not mine man.

I just thought it might help, also don't know if you actually looked at the article but the doctor can be contacted.

It appears to me that buprenorphine blockade lasts much more than its psychoactive and pain-killing effects (to get proper pain-killing effect dosing it a few times a day is probably better than dosing once a day). I've been recently having problems with running out of my pills early and I usually have to spend 2-3 days going with none. I would call the early withdrawal placebo if it wasn't for drowning in my own sweat at work with muscle cramps and no ability to focus whatsoever, it is a real thing. I'm at 6mg and I don't really know how much sense it makes to take 2mg more and then suffer for a few days, probably no sense at all as the dose is not really underwhelming with respect to withdrawal symptoms but rather I'm constantly so anxious that at times I feel as if I were to explode and then those extra 2mgs do help me somehow, I actually split my dose every day so that I take 3x2mg or 4mg+2mg(+2mg), I suppose I ruined it myself by doing so, but it always felt to me as if it only worked for the first few hours and then started wearing off. My doctor don't want to raise my dose and keeps telling me about the ceiling effect and how long the effects last, sadly I must agree, though I know (1) the 36-hour half-life is just a mean half-life, (2) the ceiling dose is a bit higher in my experience, and (3) it is me feeling all the shitty symptoms when I run out early and it is me knowing how bupe feels in reality as I've been on it for almost 4 years now.

I get up every day and every day after a few hours I start feeling the effects are wearing off, the first symptoms are actually not classic opioid withdrawal, but rather lack of focus and irritability, sweating, pain, restless legs, runny nose and wet eyes follow much later. I can still drink coffee during the first day without bupe and I'm actually craving it somehow due to problems with focusing, so I suppose the first symptoms have more to do with kappa antagonistic properties of buprenorphine rather than partial mu agonism. The classic opioid withdrawal symptoms kick in for me somewhere between the middle of the 2nd day and the 3rd day, I've never gone without it for more than 3 days but I imagine the withdrawal may be peaking not until one week passes.

Anyway, breaking through buprenorphine seems near impossible for the first 3 days for me at my dose, the only opioid I could use to try to kill the early withdrawal was codeine though and it's counter-productive to even try, if anything the withdrawal symptoms feel more severe once the dose wears off even though I don't feel anything from it. It is possible that the levels drop enough to no longer produce proper effect but are still high enough for other opioids to be unable to bind, tolerance increase from buprenorphine is apparently a thing too, though I don't know how exactly it does that. Does it increase tolerance just as a full agonist does? Does the long-term recovery differ somehow from jumping off a full agonist? It has a much lower efficacy than opioids like morphine, so it's not activating the receptors as much, but the doses are adjusted in such a way that a larger portion of receptors are occupied, I guess. I wish I could taper off bupe for good, but unfortunately I don't have enough spare time to risk it now as I imagine once I decide to quit, there will be no way back no matter what happens and I suffered from PAWS after I quit methadone 4 years ago.

Hello all I'm in a bit of a situation and still can't decide what to do. My insurance runs out this month and I've been so busy I forgot and now I only have approx 50mg of Suboxone left. I have no hopes of finding a new dr and to complicate things I have been abusing my subs lately (IV and not sticking to a single daily dose, between 6 - 10mg a day for the past 2 weeks). I've heard some say I should quit for 72hrs then keep taking 1mg every 2 hours until I feel not sick but not great and then taper my way from there. Others say starting tomorrow at 4mg and taper my way down .5 every 4 days then .25 from 1mg.

Idk what to do, any advice on tapering? I'm sure my situation is not unique but I'd appreciate any feedback.

Wow, what happened to this Megathread? Must've been Mr Scagnettie keeping this thing going. Version 16 literally started in 2014 and version 19 also started in 2014, but now V19 is still only at #153 (each version has appx 1000 posts) and it's 2016. Even before V16 the site was churning out about 1 version each year. This thing has completely fallen off. And Mr Scags just happened to leave to open his own drug-related forum in 2014. Hr would typically respond to each question someone had on this megathread and helped facilitate conversations, or merge posts that were appropriate for this megathread into here(not that some moderators are not still doing it, but IDK another reasonable way to rationalize the sudden crash in popularity of this thread) . I honestly don't always agree with that merging every Sub/Bupe thread onto here, but it could help in some instances. Also, not a big fan of someone with a specific question to just check the megathread...I mean this particular megathread has almost 20,000 posts, so what are the odds you will be able to find your answer in here.

I was going to post this in the "Bupe and Antihistamines FAQ" but the link is dead (mods). I apologize in advance for not doing the research myself, but, I've heard stories of people using diphen to experience a delirium of sorts. Does that not come into play in a situation where we IV bupe with diphen or something similiar? I'm clean myself....again, but I am thinking about going back on suboxone, so, just digging up some dirt.

Anyone else with a big habit have suboxone not really work for them? At least not very well?

In the past (like 5-6 years ago) suboxone worked great for me. If i was dopesick, a couple mgs of suboxone would get me feeling practically 100% fine. Nowadays, it doesnt work like that for me anymore.

Granted, i also only would do typically 3-4 packs of heroin a day back then, sometimes less. I relapsed a few months ago and developed a pretty big habit, most days doing at least a bundle, sometimes more.

I think that might be why it doesnt get rid of the sickness like it used to. I think if your habit gets to big, no amount of sub is going to make you not sick. It might help slightly, but it will take a few days for you to start feeling normal.

Im back on suboxone now, but it was hard to switch back to. I still was getting sweats and chills, was very restless, had no appetite ect for 3 days or so. Thats even with the sub. It was better than having nothing though.

Anyone else have the same experience? I think its related to the size lf my habit. I guess it could be that i had been on sub maintenance for a couple years before I relapsed, not really sure though.

Anyone else with a big habit have suboxone not really work for them? At least not very well?

In the past (like 5-6 years ago) suboxone worked great for me. If i was dopesick, a couple mgs of suboxone would get me feeling practically 100% fine. Nowadays, it doesnt work like that for me anymore.

Granted, i also only would do typically 3-4 packs of heroin a day back then, sometimes less. I relapsed a few months ago and developed a pretty big habit, most days doing at least a bundle, sometimes more.

I think that might be why it doesnt get rid of the sickness like it used to. I think if your habit gets to big, no amount of sub is going to make you not sick. It might help slightly, but it will take a few days for you to start feeling normal.

Im back on suboxone now, but it was hard to switch back to. I still was getting sweats and chills, was very restless, had no appetite ect for 3 days or so. Thats even with the sub. It was better than having nothing though.

Anyone else have the same experience? I think its related to the size lf my habit. I guess it could be that i had been on sub maintenance for a couple years before I relapsed, not really sure though.

Yes a lot of medical professionals recognize that subs have a ceiling effect when it comes to how well it work in comparison to a person's opioid tolerance..

After this ceiling is reached, methadone becomes the better choice of maintenance drug.\

Have you been dependent on benxos before?

Yes a lot of medical professionals recognize that subs have a ceiling effect when it comes to how well it work in comparison to a person's opioid tolerance..

After this ceiling is reached, methadone becomes the better choice of maintenance drug.\

Have you been dependent on benxos before?
On benzos? Yeah, i got mildly addicted to xanax once, but i kicked it a while ago.

^Ah, I was wondering if maybe you were tapering off of benzos too. But yeah if suboxone isn't working, try methadone.

tech_2.jpg

This pic doesnt tell you the exact point in which methadone becomes more effective than suboxone, but it clearly exists..
If your level of dependency, or how much opioid effect you need, is higher than suboxone's zenith, than methadone should be utilized..

^Ah, I was wondering if maybe you were tapering off of benzos too. But yeah if suboxone isn't working, try methadone.

tech_2.jpg

This pic doesnt tell you the exact point in which methadone becomes more effective than suboxone, but it clearly exists..
If your level of dependency, or how much opioid effect you need, is higher than suboxone's zenith, than methadone should be utilized..
Yea i understand. At this point though its been a week and im pretty much adjusted to the suboxone. Main reason i wont try methadone is because its a pain in the ass. I work mornings and going to the clinic everyday is a hassle.

Have any of you had a few days off Suboxone/Subutex while being on maintenance (for whatever reason)? I'm wondering how long you can go without buprenorphine before you start feeling withdrawal. I'm asking this because the past few months, or even half a year now, have been very hard for me with running out of bupe early every 2 weeks basically. Each time it happens, I usually have two days (if I'm lucky) ahead of me with no buprenorphine before I can collect pills for the next 2 weeks, and I'm starting to feel withdrawal right on the first day without a dose, working is nearly impossible for me then with all my body aching and being unable to focus on anything. I'm at 6mg a day which should hold me as it had for months before I started having problems with running out, but I've been having a very rough time, anxiety and depression hit me hard and I don't seem to be able to be resolute enough not to take more so I don't suffer every 2 weeks. On the other hand it is indeed astounding that I can't get a 2mg increase even though I asked my doctor a few times, it's just 2mg's and my life would be so much simpler. :/

^ I've noticed the roa is a big factor in how long your last dose will hold you over.. for instance, I use intranasal bupe, the onset is faster than SL, but also the duration of action is shorter.. Giving me anywhere from 18-24 hours of normalcy. I flip flop from partial to full agonists a lot, so I utilize this method so I can 'feel' the full agonist dose.

If you're running out early, try lowering your dose, I mean there isn't going to be much of a difference between say 3mg and 6mg..

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong post but I am desperate for some input and I've always read stuff on here just never had an account to comment and can't figure out how to post in my own thread. About a year ago I started taking pills and when I stopped I felt horrible so I bought illegally a suboxone from my friend not knowing what I was really getting into Well the fact that I was able to still get high and for a fraction of the cost was appealing and I went from taking one a week to 4-8 my a day I tapered down drastically to about 2 mg a day after when I started researching suboxone withdrawal. I was terrified with the horror stories about how long the withdrawal lasted so for the last two months have been taking as little sub as possible and as much h or roxys I could get. I would take about three or four roxy 30 or 2-5 bags daily and take zubsolv maybe once or twice a week when dealer was dry. I've reached the point where I want to be done and I'm hoping that I broke my bupe addiction by taking opiates so much and so much more than the bupe. Today I started an attempted five day sub taper and I started with 3 mg once a day. I felt surprisingly good in the morning and even got a buzz however the evening I felt run down and hot and cold flashes and just uncomfortable. I was determined to not take more than the 3 mg though. My question is if I bump down .5 mg or even one full mg one or two of the days and then jump off Willl I be able to successfully detox from the opiates and prevent a horrible withdrawal of I stop the subs after five or six days. I've seen people who just do opiates get two subs and do them over five days to get through the opiate withdrawal and then quit the subs with only a very mild withdrawal. Soup I think I was successful in getting the sub addiction beat and turned into just an opiate addiction to be able to have the sub detox work being as I am only addicted to the bags and roxy or do you thinkin addicted to the bags roxy and the sub? I'm praying I'm only addicted to the opiates and that I can finally use the sub the proper way. I am so ready for this to be over but I cannot do a very intense withdrawal not a very lengthy one being as I have a child to take care of during this. I have even considered doing a week of Kratom upon stopping the sub to avoid the worst of the sub withdrawl. Please help here with opinions or input. I don't wanna feed a sub addiction whatsoever because Ido NOT want to withdrawal from subs unless it's unavoidable with my situation. Also it is zubsolv I'm taking not suboxone

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong post but I am desperate for some input and I've always read stuff on here just never had an account to comment and can't figure out how to post in my own thread. About a year ago I started taking pills and when I stopped I felt horrible so I bought illegally a suboxone from my friend not knowing what I was really getting into Well the fact that I was able to still get high and for a fraction of the cost was appealing and I went from taking one a week to 4-8 my a day I tapered down drastically to about 2 mg a day after when I started researching suboxone withdrawal. I was terrified with the horror stories about how long the withdrawal lasted so for the last two months have been taking as little sub as possible and as much h or roxys I could get. I would take about three or four roxy 30 or 2-5 bags daily and take zubsolv maybe once or twice a week when dealer was dry. I've reached the point where I want to be done and I'm hoping that I broke my bupe addiction by taking opiates so much and so much more than the bupe. Today I started an attempted five day sub taper and I started with 3 mg once a day. I felt surprisingly good in the morning and even got a buzz however the evening I felt run down and hot and cold flashes and just uncomfortable. I was determined to not take more than the 3 mg though. My question is if I bump down .5 mg or even one full mg one or two of the days and then jump off Willl I be able to successfully detox from the opiates and prevent a horrible withdrawal of I stop the subs after five or six days. I've seen people who just do opiates get two subs and do them over five days to get through the opiate withdrawal and then quit the subs with only a very mild withdrawal. Soup I think I was successful in getting the sub addiction beat and turned into just an opiate addiction to be able to have the sub detox work being as I am only addicted to the bags and roxy or do you thinkin addicted to the bags roxy and the sub? I'm praying I'm only addicted to the opiates and that I can finally use the sub the proper way. I am so ready for this to be over but I cannot do a very intense withdrawal not a very lengthy one being as I have a child to take care of during this. I have even considered doing a week of Kratom upon stopping the sub to avoid the worst of the sub withdrawl. Please help here with opinions or input. I don't wanna feed a sub addiction whatsoever because Ido NOT want to withdrawal from subs unless it's unavoidable with my situation. Also it is zubsolv I'm taking not suboxone
There really isnt any way to make it so you feel no withdrawals at all once youve stopped taking opiates.

Your best bet is to just take the suboxone for your acute withdrawal, so for 5 or 6 days, and do a rapid taper during those days, as you mentioned you were considering doing.

I cant tell you that you wont feel any withdrawal at all once you stop the sub, but i can gaurantee that the withdrawal will be quite a bit milder than it would be if you stayed on the suboxone for months. I know first hand how hard it can be to get off suboxone, as at one point i had been on it for 3 years.

Ive been told by others that they had a week or two of pretty mild withdrawal using this method. Its different for everyone though. Good luck man

Hey know im dredging this up but i dealt with precipitated withdrawals for the first time this a.m.

Ill go fast since you may be very sick while reading this.

Ive been on poppy seed tea for 6 months. Mess with black once a month.

Was gonna start my sub today to get a quick taper in...for the first time i did not wait long enough.

Its hell. Mostly like plain ol acute heroin withdrawals but i think it seems worse because you usually get sick gradually day by day....with precipitated w/d you are literally day 3 cold turkey within a hour or two. Showers didnt help. Weed. Nothing.

So i did what ive heard and prayed....made myself a 1.5x dose of my poppy seed tea....was still sick 30 mins later but that tea can take awhile to kick in.

Called my dude to cop a .25 i can normally get 4 shots out of that. Over 15 years my tolerance never rose.

Got home did half of it and finally felt better. Waited 30 mins and did just about the rest and actually caught a buzz. So it works doing dope or opiates after precipitated w/d...be careful but u gotta do more than usual. Anyone whos decided to get high after sub knows it takes time or a lot of dope to feel jack.

This is the timeline....(all in a.m.)

My gf took her sub and gave me mine at 6:45am....i was feeling stretchy. Minor tears. Minimal yawning. Took 1mg.

7:45 my gf is about to leave for work and asks how i feel and if i need more subutex....im tired and not feeling great so i think...yeah...i do need a bit more..she gives me 2mgs more...

8:45-9:00 i can tell something is wrong...im usually sleeping like a baby at this point...my skin starts crawling....hot flashes like a 55 year old woman....gastric distress which i never ever get and my restless legs were at the worst they had ever been as far as i remember...

9:30-9:45
I take my tea. Its good quality...i take 6 quarter cups...normally only take 4.

10:45-11:20

I feel ive aged 30 years at this point...like i may literally need medical help if i don't get a solution. I found this thread and figured wth it cant get worse....time to cop some gear. Call my buddy. Hes ready....i feel a teensy bit better from tea but know i cant risk waiting and finding out it wasnt strong enough.

11:30am

Im home. I bang up half the bag iv style. I can only speculate on the quality as it was a connect i havent seen in years and sub is still blocking my receptors while raping my soul with a rusty butterknife.

It works. I cant smell or taste dope as usual but relief came .

12:30-1:00pm

Around this time i did almost the rest and actually broke through the sub threshhold.

And now im typing this on my phone. That should tell u how much better i feel. I never want to die. I have a family. But i was truly heartbroken and crushed. Do not mess around with subutex or suboxone. Do not get cocky taking ur first dose too close to last shot like me...someday itll change your friggin life

I only waited 12-14 hours. The poppy tea has a verrrrryyyy long half life. Im blessed my withdrawals were as "gentle" as they were. It scares me to think if i had taken sub a hour or two earlier.

I should state ive taken sub 8 hours after last dose and not gotten sick. But that was dope. Morphine and all the other alkaloids in poppy seed tea are just way too long lasting.

If your hurting...i hope my story finds you and helps you in some way.

Cheers

-J

My way of reasoning in case of precipitated withdrawal would be to take more buprenorphine and not take heroin or whatever opioid you've been taking (the main and real risk is overdosing because depending on how much buprenorphine you took, the amount of heroin that will give you an effect will drastically differ, e.g. it is certainly much easier to break through 1-2mg than through 8mg or more, the extent of blockade provided by higher doses is much bigger than one might guess judging by the perceivable difference in partial agonistic effects from 1-2mg vs. 8 mg! if you try to break through with heroin by taking more and more, and more, at some point you suddenly do break through and at the same time overdose), but that's also not a universal solution, depending on the size of your habit, i.e. how much you take per dose, more buprenorphine might at some point either start producing real opioid effects or force more full agonist out of receptors and not cover for the withdrawal even at the ceiling dose.

Is there anyone who actually decided to take more buprenorphine instead of trying to break through with heroin? If 1mg of buprenorphine is enough to produce precipitated withdrawal, then there should be a dose before the ceiling dose that should start easing the pain instead of giving you more of it.

Do not take this as advice though, it is impossible to judge whether more buprenorphine would help you or not. To be on the safest side would be to simply wait long enough.

Last edited:
My experience with precip w/d from fent I was feeling absolutely horrible and paniced took about 6 or 8 mg of a sub about 3 or 4 hours after my last fent an hour later I experienced something like nothing ever before w/d so intense that I barely held it together if it wouldn't have been for an empty stomach and 200mg of amitriptyline about 6 hours into I can't even explain in words how I felt. So I would wait as long as possible to take the sub and as far as doing more opiates during that I tried and it didn't work. You definitely want to make sure it's all out of your system. Coming from years of heavy oxy use back in 2000-02. I'm very fimiliar with wd process. Although don't forget everyone's different I think of you have a baseline and game plan your good

the battle w/ Suboxone and finding your dose/time of life, that works for you!

been on bupe forever and a day. started way back in 10/11 after a OD which my parents were involved in and rushed me to the hospital that night. I say involved because if I were to be in my own apartment that night I would have just nodded off and woke up the next morning; I was already awake by the we got to the ER and on my own feel, so it was an OD which I already awoke from. anyway, the Dr. heard me yell to my mom that, "Ma, sometimes you make me wish I was dead." and as many of us may know, whatever a Dr. hears, he must take that was THE TRUTH, so they assume I am suicidal. that ends up putting me in a mental ward for 5 days over at MGH Boston - one of the biggest/best hospitals in THE WORLD! seriously, as I am sure you know.

I was so anxious at first, they put me in a padded room for about 2 hours after going through ER and whatnot, and before getting a bed in the psych ward, they gave me 2MG Xanax somehow, which actually calmed me down but I was surprised they would give me Xanny considering I am coming off a heroin OD. but I took it, it relaxed me, and they let my mother in the room to chill w/ me till I was called to the ward. after about 2 hours I got to check-in the psycy ward, around midnight, and many were sleeping and I was rooming w/ this older Chinese dude who didnt speak much English and didnt walk to well.

the next morning I met w/ the Dr. and he brought up Suboxone; yes, I heard of it at this point but never tried but I never wanted to stop shooting dope but already starting to feel a bit "sick", Suboxone seemed like the right thing to do, so I said "GIMME, GIMME, GIMME". they started me off w/ 24MG's and I felt great that day; fucking great I tell yah! first time not shooting dope in my arm in god knows how long; probably a year or so. following day, same thing, felt great, spoke to everyone in the psych ward, was psychotic myself is what a nurse told me, even said I might belong more than most (she was kinda joking/kinda serious, ha). finally day 5 hit and it was time for release; my parents came by late, we spoke to all Dr's/nurses, and we decided I would be let go in the AM and would need to enter the Suboxone clinic at MGH, which was a tight ass clinic at first which were meeting 3x's a week, nightly NA meetings, piss tests, etc. they also dropped my MG's to 16MG rather than 24MG's, which didnt make much of a difference aside from mentally at first but I was fine within a week.

within 6 months, staying SOBER, I was down to 4MG before making a slip, leaving the program, back to the needle, and back to destroying my life. I just wasnt ready to stop but I had a fun time in that 6 months of TRYING to stay sober and learning the program, about Suboxone, being in a Psych Ward and meeting wackos (2 people I met after I left even, lol). but again, it was me who wasnt ready.

few years passed and same thing, this time private Suboxone Dr. and I did it just to TRY and get sober, but wasnt ready. started off at 16MG and dropped to about 8MG before failing my MONTHLY PISS TESTS - I couldnt stop using 3 days in order to pass a test, so I gave up and just went back to dope, full time, etc. ended up w/ a DUI during this time - alcohol, somehow, because one night I wanted to TRY and stay away from dope but drank to much and almost killed myself and others.

2 years go by again, ANOTHER DUI - same situation - lost license for 2 years. so within those 2 years I stayed home everyday, all day, and I just had the dope man come to my house and I shot all day, everyday, like it was my job, which I did work, everyday 8-5 but I was whacked the fuck out and would nod out at my desk but my boss knew and let it all go knowing I was struggling w/ life.

w/ 2 DUI's you have to do a 2 week IN-HOUSE program - I tried the first time, and tried to go in and just detox - it didnt work. so I passed and tried again 3 months later after hooking up w/ a new Suboxone Dr. and he sent me to this program on 16MG bupe and 100MG seroquel for sleep. I came out sober, 2 weeks sober, and felt great again. day one out, I shop half G - woke up 12hrs later. well, I woke up, I still had half G, so I shot again, and woke up 8 hours later. after those 8 hours, something happened where I decided to stop using a bit and almost went 6 month w/o touching. finally, I stopped. I lowered my dosage for many reasons, one being I felt it was helping me more functionally, and also was making my dick work, making me think of things other than drugs, and I was actually happy. I wasnt a robot just on a drug and doing its thing all day everyday. I felt like a person again. I dropped to 4MG and have been there since. there are days where I get by w/ 2MG's and it works - do I slip? here and there, but I am a new person based on what I once was/used to be, thanks to Suboxone/bupe.

I didnt mention in this story that at one point I did methadone for 6 months but I shot dope everyday over those 6 months; so cant say much. I just felt the methadone was a hold me over drug till I got the dope when I got home.

but it may have taken 6 years w/ the bupe but it finally broke through for me; I finally found my time, my dose, my life, my everything that is working currently. of course, its not just the bupe and I changed many other things, even got my license/car back, which is a huge+, but Suboxone/bupe has helped me tremendously compared to other drugs that stop those from using dope; it just helped my life in general; esp. at a lower dose. I am sometimes at my Suboxone "piss test" and ill ask people what their dose is and they will say 16MG; I will be talking to someone who shot a half G dope a day and they are on a dose that high; its just NOT RIGHT but they dont understand it quite yet and ill explain I used to shoot 3G's a day and only at 4MG but they think otherwise; the bigger the better, which I feel is NOT TRUE w/ Suboxone; once you become adjusted to your lower dosage you feel more "human" lets say. I smile, I feel better about life, work, play, EVERYTHING! have I slipped? YES! but I dont let it get to me. I continue to do what I do and do it right but I am honest w/ myself; I stay sober, I stay away from the past, I stay away from most things that "FUCKED ME" in the past.

you gotta find your dosage and be ready; its so much better than methadone based on my experience/life. it took time and adjusting but I brought other "friends" to it since finding it and they got sober on their first try based on advice given and trying not to over do it for long; like staying on 16-24MG's for years and years.

I was reading trough all bupe threads and decided to tell my bupe story/dope story and it finally came CLOSE TO A DAMN END! I've slipped, as I said, but compared to how I was once living I am a God damn Priest nowadays, lol. things have change, only for the better, and I am happy as fuck about it. to go out, not worry about ONE THING AND ONLY ONE THING, to have money, friends, girls, etc. thank God dope is in the past; thank fucking God and I pray it continues to stay away from me because, as mentioned, I have had that slip where its there, right infront, and I dont let it go. but I regret it the minute its gone, or in my hands.

so all, realize IT CAN BE DONE, regardless of how big of a "JUNKIE" you are. also realize, just cuz you slip, it does not mean you want to go back, or its time to go back. it was just a mistake, that WILL/MAY HAPPEN, but can be let go quickly and back to "normal" in less than a day. with not a worry in the world as long as you keep that head straight and narrow.

bupe helped me in 1000000's of ways and I am thankful.

do I plan to get off? sure, at one point, but right now between 2-4MG's/day is low enough where I am not worried but realize one day I WILL NEED TO TRY AND LOSE IT but things have changed for the better right now and I feel its better to continue down this road w/o making any changes as of yet; afterall, I had my slip or two, so I dont want to get too cocky about "sobriety".

nice story, im glad you finally got out of using H... crazy 4 - 6 you have been through huh?? lmao on a side note you boston mother fuckers are just crazy... funny but crazy... i was in rehab with someone from boston and jeesh that mofucker just had me laughing the whole time with his stories... anyways im in your situation im at 4 mg a day been this way for about 2 years... just cant seem to let it go tho i dont have the time in my life right now to properly do a detox to finally stop this, i did have a slip up like 2 months ago but shit im back on the bupe and your right. bupe/subutex has saved my life and improved my way of life 1000x fold.

anyways glad your doing good man,

Status
Not open for further replies.