• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine FAQ and Megathread v.1; 2007 - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how's it been going Bungle?

I'm still not completely off, but in the last 10 days I've taken less than 2mg, so it's an almost insignificant amount. Been doing this slow taper since the first week of October and I'm definitely glad I took it slow. I didn't have any pressing reasons to stop though other than I was tired of it, nothing like an organ donation.

Been at .1mg the last few days, just working on increasing the time between dosing. Went something like 20hrs, 23hrs, 31 hours, and I'm going for 36 at least. I would just jump off, but I have studying to do and finals this week.

lacey k said:
Oh Im dependent as a muh fucka. So then what the hell do I do wit em then. I mean shit that was a all caps warning. It must be serious. ;) Nah but on the real what would you suggest, waitin til there aint nothin in my system?

Im not 100% sure, but I think he meant dont shoot if you are dependent. Obviously the point of suboxone is for treating dependence, so theres no way around dosing when dependent, so I think what Phrozen said was a typo.

I meant don't take it too early, as in wait the recommended minimum amount of time to avoid precip wd's. Sorry about not being clear enough.

Updated the OP to include the link to the "Clinical Guidelines for the Use of Buprenorphine in the Treatment of Opioid Addiction" pdf provided by thugpassion in his new thread.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

Ive been of opiates for 5 days and im goin insane!

I know if your off opiates for three days and use (OPIATES again) you go back to zero (days) and go the the withdrawls from the start. If i take some suboxone (now in day five) willl i have to start from the beginning!!

Last edited:
im trying to get some speed i need energy!

please someone reply soon!!!!!!!!!

HELP ]##@: ]
'#?

ARRRRRRRRRRHHH!!!!!!!!

SORRY FOR MULTIYPUL POSTS, I JUST NEED TO FEEL WARM. HOW LONG WILL I HAVE TO WAIT. sPEED GOOD IDEA? BAD IDEA?

Sorry For Being A Pain But Im So Close To Taking The Biggest Mouthful Of High Strength Liquid Methadone Or Jumping Of A Bridge!

Chill out. It's not the end of the world. Using stimulants while withdrawing from opiates isn't recommended. They don't really work and you'll feel a million times more when you're coming down and you're withdrawing.

Look into benzo's. Better yet, do a search. There are tons of threads on how to handle opiate withdrawals.

^i read that the day it came out in the sun. it was funny too, there is this local talk radio show hosted by the old city police comissioner who was indicted a while back and he had some ppl calling in about suboxone vs methadone. i dont think ive ever heard so much misinformation in my entire life. it was good for a laugh.

thank you so much, there isnt enough websites like this. Vodka and hot baths as helped. Ive just got so weed , the only drug (extreme over use) that i couldnt handle (three years ago) gonna av a smoke (ifn i whitie - be sick - at least it will take me away from this)
no stimulants

I CARNT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH - YOU'LLL GET YOUR KARMA IN ''''HEAVEN''' FOR THINGS LIKE ABOVE
TA

Voka And Weed - Sorry For Being A Aby Guys - But This Really Is The Nightmares Of Nigtmares - Good Luck Everyone - Wooops Capslock!

Just gonna throw this in here in case someone knows:

Is there generic type suboxone? Apparently it would have the same imprint, but supposedly it is pink and round? Are there any other kinds of suboxone or subutex that look like that?

I'm just asking because the asshole I get subs from is telling me he has "generic" ones that are 'pink' and have the 'same imprints'. He is full of shit about 50% of the time so I'm not about to just go buy them from him, if anyone can help please do tell!

Note: My local pharmacies are telling me there is no generics. HM..... maybe it is subutex???

mr Bungle said:
Voka And Weed - Sorry For Being A Aby Guys - But This Really Is The Nightmares Of Nigtmares - Good Luck Everyone - Wooops Capslock!

i love how people are so full of shit. you obviously know your caps lock is on. it's not like you don't look at your screen while you are typing. but instead you are just trying to mask your obnoxious cravings for attention by including a total bullshit disclaimer at the end of your ramblings that says something like "Wooops Capslock!".

sorry, i'm the type of person who gets pissed about small stuff like that.

p.s. i give the rest of this thread two thumbs up.

pinpoint said:
i love how people are so full of shit. you obviously know your caps lock is on. it's not like you don't look at your screen while you are typing. but instead you are just trying to mask your obnoxious cravings for attention by including a total bullshit disclaimer at the end of your ramblings that says something like "Wooops Capslock!".

sorry, i'm the type of person who gets pissed about small stuff like that.

p.s. i give the rest of this thread two thumbs up.

Yeah, you're right about what he did, but where does it get you? More mad? fun stuff. go pop a zit.

mr Bungle said:
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

Ive been of opiates for 5 days and im goin insane!

I know if your off opiates for three days and use (OPIATES again) you go back to zero (days) and go the the withdrawls from the start. If i take some suboxone (now in day five) willl i have to start from the beginning!!

Well you made it this far, it should start getting better within the next few days. Just keep doing what you need to get through the days. You're probably feeling slightly worn down at this point, but just keep your head together, smoke weed, take a few benzos, take showers, move around, watch comfortable movies, anything to pass the time by.

DexterMeth said:
Yeah, you're right about what he did, but where does it get you? More mad? fun stuff. go pop a zit.

you're the apparent meth head, i'm sure you've got plenty of your own zits to pop. you've probably even got some where you can't reach in which case maybe your mom could help you out. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.