• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine FAQ and Megathread v.1; 2007 - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone on suboxone maintenance therapy tried kratom on top of it with any effect?

presumably, the answer is no, but oddly as others have noted tramadol seems to have some effect on top of modest bupe doses, so i figured i may as well ask.

edit: i take 2-4 mg of bupe sublingually a day, try to keep it at 2 mg.

Hey I need an answer to this ASAP please.

I have to sleep *right now* and I have some buprenorphine. I have no tolerance and I've only done 3 small lines (like 1-2cm) over the entire night. The guy I got it from said he found it stimulating like OC's so I don't know what to do now. Can I start to nod from this if I do more or will it be stimulating? I personally don't find this stimulating but I can't sleep either. Anyway, should I just do more to nod?

Bupe is INCREDIBLY stimulating for me. I do it in the morning when I wake up, to me it's like a first cup of coffee but it's effects last until the next morning. If I do bupe in the evening I find that I cannot sleep. Oxy has the same effect on me so if that's how you react to oxy, you might not find it easy to sleep. If I have a drink or too though it puts me straight to sleep. Just don't drink too much!

What she said, and if you do nod on it you might be lucky enough to get into a sort of half-sleep.

why people recommend shooting and snorting drugs like suboxone i will never understand. . . .especially to people who just want to catch a casual buzz

i wish suboxone did something for me... i have basically given up on it. even when i'm on it i still crave opiates and i hate taking it and i dont want to take more than i'm taking and my doc Rx'd me another 2mg a day (he thinks i'm on 4mg a day, and i take a little less than 1mg a day). so now i'm scripted 6mg a day. i haven't taken it in a about 20 hours... just snorted a whole bunch of oxycodone IR and took xanax 2mg, klonopin 2.5mg, diphenhydramine, and gonna smoke a big fat bowl of haze. i am in the shittiest fucking mood ever.

i left my guys house with my goodies, and on the way home i'm driving 25-32mph somewhere in that range, and the light is green, car in front of me going the same speed as i am, puts on blinker signaling she is turning left and proceeds passed the line to stop and looks like she is turning but it just turned yellow and she jams on her breaks and i was about to go around her and jammed on my breaks but skidded into her car and then sandwiched between that and the curbed. i back out and my car is all fucked up and this stupid bitch gets out of her car and starts freaking out cuz her silver car has a few scratches that are easy as fuck go get out (maybe $150-250 worth in damages to her car MAX, not even that, no dents or anything). while my car is fucked to hell, the front end now scratches the ground when i hit a bump and the left front light is completely shattered and broken and the left front panel is destroyed (at least $750-1250 in damages. not to mention my insurance is going to skyrocket, i just got fired from my job or quit actually because i have had a panic attack at least once a day EVERY DAY since i started and my doc wont give me any more benzos (2mg klonopin / day) and keeps giving me more bupe (6mg / day, i take 1mg / day). and is telling me i have to take fucking zyprexa at night for insomnia and i can't take sonata anymore or even another mg of klonopin. i hate it, i couldn't tolerate lexapro, paxil, paxil CR, prozac, wellbutrin SR, wellbutrin XL, imipramine, trazadone, straterra, cymbalta, pregabalin, and he tells me to "stop reading stuff online" even tho most of what i read (and believe) turns out to be true (or is) about medications, especially the SSRIs and i coulldn't tolerate 2.5mg of LEXAPRO a day, and he thinks i should go on 5-10mg of zyprexa a day? (i know its a low-ish dose, but i am not going to be able to go on a neuroleptic without having hardcore side effects that i can't stand, side effects were the reason i had to get off of all the anti-d's i was on).

ugh. life sucks fucking ass. yes this is 75% journal entry, eat my shit. and if you dont want to , eat a lot of food, then go to 2girls1cup.com (or something like that) and be prepared to see the hottest shit ever!

make me a superhero

i dont know, take away my cravings and be SOMEWHAT enjoyable like most scheduled drugs. not to abuse but not unpleasant to take like antideperessants. but a schedule III drug i should like to take. i mean i enjoy the anxiolytic/hypnotic effect of 10mg of sonata and i dont abuse it, i just like the feeling of being able to fall asleep peacefully and relaxed, and its schedule IV. either way i dont like the feeling of bupe at any dose (0.1mg - 7mg) IME's. i like pot, oxy/hydro-codone/morphone,H,M,tram/codeiene(when nothing else to take), etc. balls.

yeah i gess im dropping it pritty quick, but still feeling good. Something has just snapped in my head! Ive had enough! (thanks tho) i will not be as bad as when i jumped off 50 -60mgs methadone!

They have now given me lofexidine to make me more 'comfortable'. Has anyone got any experience of these? Any imput from you guys will be very welcome. (pulls I have my Nratpam and Diazapam for sleep)

Im gonna beat this! The battle has already been won in my head, which is half the battle. Ive probably just jinkzed myself, I gave up making a fool of myself with the famous last words, '' this is my last time'', then goin back to it like a worm!

rashandreflex said:
has anyone on suboxone maintenance therapy tried kratom on top of it with any effect?

presumably, the answer is no, but oddly as others have noted tramadol seems to have some effect on top of modest bupe doses, so i figured i may as well ask.

edit: i take 2-4 mg of bupe sublingually a day, try to keep it at 2 mg.
I don't know anything about that combo.

Robatussin may have tried it, I don't know. Hopefully he'll post here to clear it up.

phrozen said:
Iforgett gives out good advice. It's ridiculous how strong bupe is. Start with 2mg and work your way up. You could sniff it or take it sublingually.

DO NOT DOSE IF YOU'RE DEPENDENT. Which you are if it takes 100mg of oxycodone...

Oh Im dependent as a muh fucka. So then what the hell do I do wit em then. I mean shit that was a all caps warning. It must be serious. ;) Nah but on the real what would you suggest, waitin til there aint nothin in my system?

yes, wait until you are in w/d before taking suboxone. Otherwise it will throw you into a pretty nasty preticipated w/d that is hard to reverse.

Just a up-date, if anyone gives a nuns cunt.

lofexidine (what does any one know re this sustance pls?) has got rid of all my acks and pains(plus two hot baths), Tramsapam is makin me tryed. I am feeling NO withdrawls now at all and am looking forward to a good nights sleep..

...this is very strange!

biggerstronger said:
yes, wait until you are in w/d before taking suboxone. Otherwise it will throw you into a pretty nasty preticipated w/d that is hard to reverse.
Yeah, you don't want to precip wd.

I don't think you'll find bupe recreational though, since you're used to the good stuff, dope/oxy. It's a great tool to get off of those drugs though.

yeah Mike Patton is the man!

my withdrawls arnt too bad, popping benzo's like smarties and lofexidine has got rid of my leg pains...piece of piss really.

The lack of energy is a total ball ack tho! Anyone got any ideas how long it will be till I get my energy back (i now thats subjective) Evryone says three days and you start to feel better, or will it be 7- 10 days? (carnt remember its bein that long since i came off opiates.

Status
Not open for further replies.