• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

so she offered to go down on me...

It just pisses me off that its always the things you cant have that you want the MOST!

hey whats going on here??? its been months and the thread has obviously grown a fair bit, but still no action...

can't u just approach her and ask her to go down on you already, because all ur fellow bluelighters are keen to know how it goes??

tell her she's being downrite rude to all of us and especially you, and the only rite thing she can do to redeem herself is to drink from the fury cup. your fury cup that is... what movie did i just pinch that from???

That would be Austin Powers, Goldmember I think.. Drinking white wine from the furry cup.

uh oh... the wait is over

all i have to say is... wow. well, i take that back... i have a lot more to say. there was a sort of surprise ending to all of this drama too (you have to read to find out...).

anyway, it is after the end of july which means my girlie quit one of her jobs... meaning she has enough time to hang out with me now. we made plans last night to hang out. we ended up staying at her cousin's house because she had to watch the dogs while her cousin is out of town. to start off our night, we smoked a bowl (after going to the gas station and buying 25 dollars worth of muchies). at this point, she brought up my birthday gift. we just planned on doing it later on b/c we knew we had a long night ahead of us.

my girl decides to call this guy and see if he wanted to hang out. at first i wasn't too keen on the idea b/c i thought that would take all the attention from me (i.e. she might hook up with him and i wouldn't get mine), but i didn't make a big deal about it b/c i knew that we wouldn't be there the whole night. we went to his house... starting drinking... doing some shots (yum... jager and red bull)... and then my birthday gift was brought up. at this point i said "you aren't going to do it b/c you're a fucking tease". i think that sped things up b/c she wanted to show she wasn't a tease. i think she was also wanting to make sure that i was completely serious about doing this.

we went into the guys bedroom (he was in the living room) and hopped onto his HUGE bed. she said something like "are you cool with this?" and i said yeah... blah blah. she still wasn't doing anything though so i pushed her down on the bed and started kissing her. i started working my way down... kissing her neck... and then took off her shirt. then i began to suck, bite, and lick her nipples. this is when she got the idea that i was cool with everything i think... lol. she took off my shirt and we rolled over to where she was on top of me. we continued to fool around and she finally gave me my birthday gift!

after she had been "at work" for a while, the guy came in and started going down on my girl. just watching her facial expressions and everything drove me insane. everything was fun, but i think i would have appreciated it more if i hadn't been wasted. well, we switched things up a bit for a while... she gave him head while he fingered me. then i told her that i wanted to have my fun with her. i started returning the favor for her... when i started fingering her while licking her clit she went insane. it was awesome just watching her.

after a while, we just kind of laid there together (that was probably the best part... just being close to her) and kind of rubbed each other all over very lightly. we finally left the guy's house and went back to her cousin's house. we got into bed and when she was sitting up on the bed smoking another bowl, i started rubbing her back with my nails... teasing her... i worked my way around to her belly and then worked my way up to her breasts. once again, our shirts came off. we just kind of kissed and rubbed each other all over for a while until we both fell asleep with our legs intertwined, her arms around me, and my head on her chest.

when we woke up, we cuddled some more... then i had to leave. i'm wondering if this is something that was only a one time thing now. we both have always been close and love to cuddle, but i don't want to scare her if i try to cuddle and have her think i want to hook up every time i see her. she kept giggling and saying "wow" b/c she couldn't believe everything that happened. i asked her if she had a good time, and she said yeah... so i'm hoping there is a repeat of last night.

it just feels so good to be close to her. i could smell her perfume all over her... :D

8o :p 8o

wow.

godDAMN. am i the only one who is hot and bothered by that?

i predict this already long thread is about to get MUCH longer!

yes, most definitely WOW. that really got the wheels turning in my head back to my *first* and makes me want it again NOW!!!

you lucky lucky girl.......

I would have given anything to be that guy. Damn.

I'm glad that things worked out for you and her.

Keep us updated.=D

Dayumm. That was the most awesome thing I ever read. That was totally essential and 100% sweet. Now I'm all sexually turned on and arroused. Good job Blondie. Your are truly awesome.