• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

so she offered to go down on me...

Yeah between this and the I'm gonna meet a playmate model thread,we aren't getting any details here. The people have a right to know! Besides I currently have nothing interesting going on in my life,far be it for me not to voyeur into others ;)

still no good news

nothing has happened yet. i'm actually a little pissed of at her b/c i've asked her to hang out a couple of times and every single time she has something to do. i know it's not completely her fault, but it's just like she doesnt have time for me anymore. i dunno. i'm just really frustrated.

useless: i'm happy for u! we need to all just have a girls hook up or something.

everyone makes me smile though when i read all of the anxious replies. hopefully i won't have to wait too much longer.
:(

well... as a consolation, here is a pic of me and another one of my girlie (her boyfriend happens to be in the pic with her... well actually her ex, but they are only on a break... ahh i dunno fuck trying to explain it)
28771467.jpg
28721089.jpg
=D

aww...

thanks... she is so pretty. it annoys me b/c sometimes she is all like "i'm fat and ugly...". i hate it when girls do that. anyway, the other day i was in the bathroom while she was in the tub... yumm... she has her nipples pierced =D

What I'd give to be a fly on YOUR wall.....

This really is keeping a lot of Bluelighters in REAL suspense. Keep up the good work LilBlondie. And yes I will add my name to the consensus that you are...... HOT!

Damn...she should be so lucky that you want her. She looks like Chelsea Clinton in that picture...and that doesn't really do it for me. :p

lol...

no... it's not caffine voices... lol

thanks everyone... i don't hear that often. all the guys i like turn out being WAY too old for me. all the guys my age end up liking two faced preppy bitched (excuse my anger).

she is really gorgeous... the picture doesn't do her any justice.

oh and hey sweet e
=D ;)

Uhh.. honey... based on your photo I can offer you a suggestion. Go to a gay club in your area. Go to the bar. Sit still for five minutes. Take your pick (more than one is probably a bit ambitious for your first time). Worship the punani. Post the photos here.

If you have trouble holding the camera still, call me.

kthnxbye =D

NB. I use a photographic technique that involves having one hand down my pants while taking pictures. This is a known photographic technique which helps to reduce red-eye (my eyes). LOL...

hoptis said:
Uhh.. honey... based on your photo I can offer you a suggestion. Go to a gay club in your area. Go to the bar. Sit still for five minutes. Take your pick (more than one is probably a bit ambitious for your first time). Worship the punani. Post the photos here.

for fucking real! i've been to the gay club in greenville! but greenville is shitty...come to atlanta where the real clubs are! ;)

this could SO be over in such little time if you'd just ditch the chick who can't get her shit straight and hook up with someone who won't give you the run-around!! (hint, hint...wink wink, nudge nudge)

come on, BL deserves a story by now!

and potted meat: pot.kettle.black? i tried to tell someone to change something in CE&P and you jumped my shit. ;)

yeah yeah...

yeah, i wish it was that easy (just going to a gay club). however, greenville is a small town. my mom and other family members know A LOT of people in greenville. i am 17. when you combine those factors... you get a lot of shit hitting the fan if my mom were to find out. i just don't need that drama right now. trust me, something will happen soon... even if i end up going down to atl (where i wish i lived). ;)