• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

so she offered to go down on me...

more details...

well... random fact: i've come to the conclusion that i love nipple rings... my girl has both of hers pierced and it was a buncha fun playing with them! :p

the guy came, but neither one of us did. as far as me... i can't orgasm when i'm drunk. don't get me wrong, i had hella fun... my senses aren't normal when i've been drinking though. i didn't plan on drinking that much b/c i knew that would happen. as far as my girl... she has told me in the past that only one person can get her to orgasm... her ex. i asked her what the problem was and she said she didn't know? i dunno... i will accomplish this eventually though. i could tell she was close by her facial expressions, the noises she was making, and the way she moved her body.

another random fact: i loved playing with her hair and running my hands all over her upper body while she was going down on me... wow.

i saw her again today b/c i had to pick up a cd that i left... things aren't weird between us (which is awesome). all i know is that whenever i am around her now... i just want to be close to her all of the time. :( having her hold me or being close to her is the best feeling ever=D

so would it be say to assume that your "curiosity" has now blossomed into something more?

E-girl said:
so would it be say to assume that your "curiosity" has now blossomed into something more?

i guess so... but i have pretty much known that for a while now. i go through periods where i would rather be with girls and sometimes i would rather be with guys.;)

and equal: we don't plan these things... they just happen... so start hanging out with us! lol. i knew that the whole thing between her and i would happen but i didn't know when or where... or with who else!

ok, perfect, i'll start hanging out with you, just let me know ok? and we'll do these things happen!!! ;o)

now i'm sad

well... i just found out from my girl's good friend that my girl had sex with another girl (now i don't know what all this entails... oral and/or toys or what?), but i am a little jealous/sad. i know we aren't going out or anything, but i just wish she was with me... and not some other girl.

the reason i was talking to her good friend was that i was trying to find out if my girl had said anything to her about fooling around with me again. i was trying to find out if it was more than a one time thing. her friend said to just ask my girl how she feels about everything. she has been friends with her longer than i have so i guess she would know if asking would freak her out... i guess not? hmm... well i will find out.:\

at least she will be experienced now....
dont worry about that if u still really like her then ask her already, its been too damn long as it is. who knows it could become somethin more.... just make it romantic but not obvious.

yay... i think?

well... i've talked to her. we hung out the other night, and she wanted me to spend the night with her (i couldn't though) so i am thinking that it wasn't a one time thing. also, we are really close and we always tell each other that we love one another (as close friends). well, we hadn't said it since everything happened, and yest. she told me she loved me again. =D now i know that everything is okay.

i thought we were going to hang out today so i shaved and made myself all pretty. we did hang out, but she was really tired so that was all we did... hang out. i think we might have a second go around pretty soon though:p .

the only thing that isn't too good is the fact that she has been talking to some guy. she says they are somewhat dating. i met him yest., and i just get bad vibes from him. i dunno if it's that i was just so used to seeing her with her ex, that i am jealous, or that he is really bad news? when i get bad vibes about someone... something bad normally happens because of them. this guy just reminds me of an immature high school guy just trying to get sex. the last thing she needs is someone to keep her from growing up (she is in a spot now after breaking up with her longtime boyfriend where she has starting partying, etc.). not that partying is bad, but she takes things a little far sometimes. anyway, i dont like the guy... but...

she came to see me at my work today and i like the fact that she wasnt wearing a bra and i could see her pierced nipples8o=D

Re: yay... i think?

LilBlondie said:

she came to see me at my work today and i like the fact that she wasnt wearing a bra and i could see her pierced nipples8o=D

Your honesty rocks girl. BTW a big thank you for starting this thread. Has reminded me of somethings I need to take care of ;)

be careful with your perceptions... maybe you dont like this guy, but what do you really know bout him? Its really easy to say that you think he's immature and just out for sex and will prevent her from 'growing up' when that suits what you want. Are you sure it isnt just an excuse to protect your interest in her? Because from the sounds of it youre more than a tad jealous over this girl.

Honestly i know how easy it is to make ourselves believe the things we want her to believe. Having sex with a guy might not make her grow in the way you want her to but it doesnt mean she isnt growing.

Talk to your girl, be honest and open about how you feel. Dont beat around the bush or try to say things subtley. If you want her to be with only you, then you should say that to her. It doesnt out and out have to be a relationship, just tell her that because you are new to all of this that you would be more comfortable if she only played with you for a little while. The worst that can happen is she will say she doesnt want to restrict herself, but at least then you will know. If she really cares about you its more likely that she will agree to keep things just between the 2 of you until you get more comfortable with things. :)

Your honesty rocks girl. BTW a big thank you for starting this thread. Has reminded me of somethings I need to take care of

And after you have taken care of these "things" you will post a detail account in this thread right?;)

I hope this thread turns into pages, and pages of hot girl on girl action:D

well...

RobertRollie said:
be careful with your perceptions... maybe you dont like this guy, but what do you really know bout him? Its really easy to say that you think he's immature and just out for sex and will prevent her from 'growing up' when that suits what you want. Are you sure it isnt just an excuse to protect your interest in her? Because from the sounds of it youre more than a tad jealous over this girl.

When it was the guy, his friend, my girl, and me (damn, this would be easier using names, lol), just the way he treater her leads me to believe that he doesn't want a serious relationship (and may end up hurting her since she is so vunerable right now). She has a tendency to not stick up for herself sometimes and just laugh things off... even though someone may be acting really rudely. I admit that I am jealous... but I'm looking past that because I want the best for her. Like I said... judging by his actions and some of the stuff he said, he isn't the best thing for her. One of the reasons I know my jealously isn't making me say this is that she was interested in another guy that I have met, and I was completely for them going out (but she didn't want a relationship with him).

You know what? I may not have pics of her and me, but I have one of this other girl and I kissing... that's the best I can do. I feel you guys deserve some pics. It might be a little bit b/c i don't have a scanner... but I'll get em up eventually! =D