• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

so she offered to go down on me...

you should totally just go visit Faris. she wouldn't mind giving us...err...you your first time.

*helps connect streaming video server to cameras*

now all we need are the actresses.

faris? "present!"
blondie?

blondie?

Ahem!
So...... What's new?
Ànything but the old slipper ey? ;)
I kinda have a penile obligation to check out what's going on.

*On behalf of half of this messageboard*

I think the pictures of the two hotties should be put up, and I will personally provide any party favors if necessary for faris (cuz I know she's dry at the moment) and lil blondie's plane ticket down to atlanta, so long as I get part of that video feed...

ahh... stupid picture trail

i had one of those trial things at picture trail, and it ended. for some reason, i don't think that the pics are showing anymore because of that. where is somewhere else like picture trail that's free??? oh, and nothing else has happened with the girlie, but she is about to quit one of her jobs... then she will have more time with me =D

Re: ahh... stupid picture trail

LilBlondie said:
i had one of those trial things at picture trail, and it ended. for some reason, i don't think that the pics are showing anymore because of that. where is somewhere else like picture trail that's free??? oh, and nothing else has happened with the girlie, but she is about to quit one of her jobs... then she will have more time with me =D

Youre better off asking some bluelighter to host your pictures on their own webservers...

(hint: i'll do it ;P)

where is somewhere else like picture trail that's free???
i host several BLers pics for them also on my webspace.
if you want me to do it for you, send whatever you want to [email protected] and i'll have them up for you by the next day.

ok ok
on page two of this thread i posted about my situation... which was kinda similar.
anywho, yesterday i hung out with that friend and there werent any parents home or anything... our friend was there, but he's reeaaally gay, and awesome, so he didnt care. actually it was his house...
we watched tv for awhile and drank kind of a lot. she kept feeling me up and tickling me, and both of us were getting rather horny... then we all went outside and got high... and she kept teasing me and all that. so then we went upstairs to his parents bedroom (hahah!!!). and so first we made out a bit.. and then she took my clothes off... errm, is that too much detail? right. umm anywho. we made out a lot, and she went to work on my boobs. and she really went to town (i sound vulgar...). and then after this, she asked if i wanted her to go farther and i said yes. she started touching me all slow and then... ....umm, well, speeding things up some, in the course of 1.5 hours, she went down on me twice, and fingered me even more, and made out a lot, and... it was amazing.
i was told that my nipples are the most sensitive she's ever experienced.
and then i found out that she's wanted to do this with/to me for upwards of two years, since she met me. heh.
and im noisy.

so im left with hickeys in odd places and a smile on my face... ooo8o

^^^ Sweet! =D

I'm so jealous! I had a dream about being with a girlfriend of mine last night and it's brought back the urges again...... lucky you! :)