Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smackie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kinda sucks.... Ihave a fair tolerance for heroin and opioid/opiates and a fir tolerance for benos and ive had 10mg of xanax and about a half weight of excellend heroin IV. I usually have around .1-.1g of this H by itself and im fucked, if I add 2mg of xanax them im goneski but as I said ive had nearly half a gram and 10mg of xanax and yeah im pretty wasted but nothing like what I should be feeling if I had that much any other time. I overdosed badly off of .5g of much shittier haroin and 24mg of xanax(I was out of my mind from the xanax in the firstly then had the smart idea of scoring H, im usually much more sensible with btoh and all substances)

Anyway it took me 30 minutes plus to write this so I must be pretty high but still, so much drugs for a tolerance that doesnt make sense.

Any ideas?

Gosh I feel great though, best H high ive had in a long time.... If your a noob obviously dont take anywhere near the amount of either drug that I took. Im a 6-7 year IV user and have buil up tolerance over time.

3 spelling errors = huge tolerance. it woiuosd hgave tpolkem me has;f an hoir to typlek,w thijs on a good nod

This kinda sucks.... Ihave a fair tolerance for heroin and opioid/opiates and a fir tolerance for benos and ive had 10mg of xanax and about a half weight of excellend heroin IV. I usually have around .1-.1g of this H by itself and im fucked, if I add 2mg of xanax them im goneski but as I said ive had nearly half a gram and 10mg of xanax and yeah im pretty wasted but nothing like what I should be feeling if I had that much any other time. I overdosed badly off of .5g of much shittier haroin and 24mg of xanax(I was out of my mind from the xanax in the firstly then had the smart idea of scoring H, im usually much more sensible with btoh and all substances)

Anyway it took me 30 minutes plus to write this so I must be pretty high but still, so much drugs for a tolerance that doesnt make sense.

Any ideas?

Gosh I feel great though, best H high ive had in a long time.... If your a noob obviously dont take anywhere near the amount of either drug that I took. Im a 6-7 year IV user and have buil up tolerance over time.

Don't forget you're on 8mg of bupe, bro. ;)

Ash. <3

Just for HR purposes never ever mix benzos and opiates. Few good friends have past away from that combo. Just dont do it I hate seeing it :(

Just for HR purposes never ever mix benzos and opiates. Few good friends have past away from that combo. Just dont do it I hate seeing it :(

QFT. I personally have had more near fatal overdoses than I can count (i.e requiring narcan/hospitalisation) from combining heroin and alprazolam. Dosage goes out the window, when it comes to mixing benzos and opiates, this has typically been my experience. On some occasions for example, I have taken 12mg alprazolam and 200mg heroin and been fine and other times I have taken 4mg alprazolam and 50mg of heroin and dropped.

It isn't all that pretty to watch even if the person isn't in danger.

Agreed. It's messy.

A. <3

^^I didnt have my sub that day and I have quick metabolism so I can usually feel opiates to their full potential one day after I have my dose unlike methadone where it took like 3 days. Maybe I have a weird body coz noone else seems to be able to.

But I do agree with everyone else, mixing any benzos especially xanax or any stronger benzos like Rohypnol, Halcyon etc with any opiates. Ive nearly died a few times from the combo myself and have saved many lives from the combo and have even lost very good friends from the combo. A few years/months ago everyone was doing it, I wont be doing it again, im glad most people on here agree that its not something we should be doing. Its bad news and so unpredictable.
I wasnt planning on using it as a combo, just using a small dose for anxiety but then I thought id have another one to potentiate the gear, then I must have blacked out, got more H again and did something very dangerous.

I usually have my use under control(Im not an evey day user even though I IV) and we've had really, really good gear up here atm. I guess it shows how easy it is to OD coz I have a 1/2g of this other guys H and im just high, then I have .1g of this other guys gear and I get the cleanest, strongest rush and high its beautiful. For some reason his gear makes me want to make love whereas no other opiate or gear before has ever made me aroused. Its just interesting I think.

Good to be back on BL, sorry to make an immature return :/ Xanax can be so shit when your blacked out :p

Last edited:
Police warning as rogue heroin kills woman

A WOMAN has died and many others hospitalised because of a "bad batch'' of heroin circulating in the south-western suburbs of Sydney.

Police took the unusual step of issuing a public health warning for the extremely dangerous batch of heroin.

A 50-year-old woman died yesterday after she was taken to Liverpool Hospital for a heroin overdose, while a number of other people were also hospitalised because of the drug.

Inspector Greg Tetley believes a "bad batch'' of heroin is responsible and trying to find where the drug is coming from.

"Although all illegal drugs always have the potential to cause significant harm and death, we believe this particular batch is causing people to unwillingly overdose,'' Insp Tetley said.

"It's important we get the message out to the community in order to prevent any further harm,'' he said.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...roin-kills-woman/story-e6freuy9-1226562318335

http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/m...nb3YuYXUlMkZtZWRpYSUyRjI4MTY0Lmh0bWwmYWxsPTE=

Sad sad news although it really angers me that the police do not mention what the smack actually contained. Of course someone will OD on an extremely pure batch if they arnt used to it. Sometimes people OD on poly drug use and the police find out later after the autopsy that it was a combination of different things that killed that particular person but they never seem to correct it or inform anyone.

Yeah, it's hardly a 'public health warning' when all they say is there is a 'bad batch' going around. Without any more detail than that the information is pretty much useless, though I suppose hopefully some users will be a bit more careful after hearing that...more likely people will actually try and seek out what they interpret as a strong batch though, I reckon!

Yeah having anything close to a habit here is horrible.

As for the reporting of drug overdoses, it does seem to be a bit silly. The only reason could see why they wouldnt report the contents of pills would be out of fear of dealers exploiting their super stong shit.
Alot of people ive known to OD's off of heroin isnt because theyve been suprised with strength but just pushing themselves to far.

I was wondering the 'bad batch' may just mean a really strong, pure kind of batch? Who knows I guess.

Is it very expensive to keep up with a h habit in major cities in Aus? Compared to UK or US

What is quality like? I presume it's all SEA white hcl H powder. And little bit of.homebake if u know the right people?? Is the HB cheaper than imported H?

From what I gather you have more opiate pills available to you than we do in Ireland. Also Ireland suffered major drought.few years ago. Quality slowly increasing but with purity down gear is easily twice as expensive as it was 3 years ago. And people still pay it!

yes its expensive and no we can't tell you how much heroin is.

however lets just say you could easily chew through the average weekly wage on harry alone in a day or three.

Is it very expensive to keep up with a h habit in major cities in Aus? Compared to UK or US

What is quality like? I presume it's all SEA white hcl H powder. And little bit of.homebake if u know the right people?? Is the HB cheaper than imported H?

From what I gather you have more opiate pills available to you than we do in Ireland. Also Ireland suffered major drought.few years ago. Quality slowly increasing but with purity down gear is easily twice as expensive as it was 3 years ago. And people still pay it!

It's always expensive to keep up with any habit here. And yes mostly SEA number 4, homebake was a lot more popular until the meth epidemic led to a cutdown of AA being sold in Aus. We have just recovered from a draught with quality on the rise again AFAIK.

yes its expensive and no we can't tell you how much heroin is.

however lets just say you could easily chew through the average weekly wage on harry alone in a day or three.

Quality sounds terrible.

Quality sounds terrible.

depends on who you know, and it depends on the size. for example if i bought an 8-ball its far better in qualitative terms then if i bought them as half-weights or less.

one connect i have refuses to do anything over 300mg and claims they're purposely cutting the product to avoid overdoses and trouble from law enforcement (yeah right greedy fucks)...

shit was far better in 1990s, especially in 1999 courtesy of the 5T boys....its a shame they got out of the biz.

I always thought early 80s late 70s was smack time.
All those poor fucks that got conscripted for nam came back and hit the horse to ease the mind.
Maybe that was just Sydney.

Yeh society don't do drugs do war ffs

I always thought early 80s late 70s was smack time.
All those poor fucks that got conscripted for nam came back and hit the horse to ease the mind.
Maybe that was just Sydney.

Yeah, there was plenty of heroin around in the late 70's and 80's, but the 90's up until the drought in 2001 was when purity was just off the hook and it was cheap. You could actually afford to maintain a habit without having to resort to armed robberies and diamond heists like nowadays. ;)

A. <3

Ibe been such a good boy, havent been using(heroin at least) in over a month. Been taking my bupe like I should be, been going to all my appointments, seeing counselllors etc but today its such a beautiful day and considering ive lost my middleman for the best heroin around here I thought it would be safe to use as the guy who can get the same gear has told me he'll only get it for me on very rare occasions. He's becoming a very good friend. So this morning I had a wonderful 3 point shot (obviously I have a tolerance) and I feel that beauty that heroin provides once again.

H is beauty and evil in one drug and for once I felt th beauty again. . So I shall spend my day feeling great and eating cupcakes and chocolate :p Life is good! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.