Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smackie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There may be some very potent smack going around Melbourne - the last two times I've scored, off different people, I've received a similar looking just off white orangey/brown tinged rock that is very strong. I think I would've been in trouble tonight if I banged my shit. I could've just been lucky getting onto it twice, but there's no harm in treading carefully and testing the potency of your gear with a small amount first.

i got ripped off yesterday morning buying off someone i didnt know. poo's. i like to think im pretty good at spotting and picking up on scammers and thinking back there was a couple of things that rung bells but the guy was slick and before i had time to catch back up with him he'd jumped into a waiting car and taken off. apparently he does it pretty often so chances are ill see him around again. does anyone have a checklist that they have or go through if buying off someone new that they arent sure about? in my experience if it sounds too good to be true it almost certainly is, if someone is too friendly and 'salemanshippy' keep an eye on them, same goes if theyre really sketchy and try to take off straight away after you buy. if they try and up-sell you by saying something like 'i do 2 for $...' then theres a good chance your being taken for a ride. if they dont let you taste it first then i usually wont buy (i didnt do this yesterday dammit). people will go to great lengths to make their scams seem real so if anything seems out of the ordinary from a usual buy for me i stop and think and if i am sick i try not to let the sickness or desperation get the better of me. its better to have to wait to buy off someone you trust than take a risk and potentially get fucked over.

also i had gear a few days ago that wasnt heroin and made me extremely nauseous, which has never been a problem at all for me in the past with h, and feel pretty out of it in a bad way. it didnt have the usual warm tingly h rush but an empty, heavy rush that made me think of fentanyl though ive never had it before. i was supposed to go skating with friends but ended up having to go home first and get some promethazine to combat the overwhelming nausea and a general feeling of unpleasantness. it passed relatively quickly but ill definitely be checking with this guy again before buying off him because that stuff was gross. it even looked gross in the spoon, it had a yellowy uneven colouring and consistency and had some hard, darker lumps in it that didnt dissolve. its seems smack-heads australia wide need to be keeping their heads screwed on at the moment..

If u hand out money upfront then be prepared to be ripped, a proper dealer (not user) will never rip u off and will always have a bunch of money to cover the costs of ur stuff. Thats my advice. Unless u know the guy never hand money upfront. Most of us have been ripped, its on the cards at some stage of ur life, sucks to hear these stories but be more careful next time.

Some very potent stuff around adelaide atm. Off-white/slight brown orange like you described foots. Had two people who use 90mg methadone daily floored, when they'd barely get a tickle from the usual. Be careful peeps.

damn, cass! sorry to hear you got jipped. least it wasn't a violent confrontation and just a little bit of cash taken instead of a robbing and beating or even worse.

a timely reminder for those cold copping from the streets - be careful and know what you're doing before heading out. also, importantly, know the area you're in.

Just scored a nice looking half weight of brown rock off my usual dealer, on tick nonetheless! :) I love how she understands that us junkies don't always have money, but need gear to negate withdrawal - and she knows I always pay my bills. In for a pleasant night, methinks. ;)

Ash. <3

^nawww bro, i hope you're still keeping on target with your proposed taper soon <3

saying that i hope you have a lovely, warm evening yourself cause i sure as shit am =D

Any people in perth not been ripped off recently. this is fucked

a friend whos a daily user has said the past week has been very very bad. there isnt anything around and when you do get something its terrible.
best trying to avoid it for a few days. these dry spells always come and go.

^nawww bro, i hope you're still keeping on target with your proposed taper soon <3

saying that i hope you have a lovely, warm evening yourself cause i sure as shit am =D

Intend to start a taper with codeine as of Tuesday, hopefully it all works out. If I don't do something soon, I can see myself still in this same position in 5, 10, even 20 years and that's the last thing I want. Just got a lot on my plate at the moment, still grieving over breaking up with my fiancee of 6 years and our anniversary is coming up in February, so I just gotta be strong. ;)

Take care, old mate. :)

Ash. <3

i totally understand, brother. i wasn't criticising you in the least, just expressing some concern for a fellow junkhead:) i imagine with all that stuff going through your head you'd want to escape and get some temporary relief in the very least for a short while and by any means possible. there's a lot worse habits to turn to, that's for sure - am no way downplaying your pain or situation, either by the way!

you know if you're struggling and need someone to talk or vent to my offer to give me a shoutout always stands! <3

Thanks bro, you're a good bloke. Don't get me wrong, I genuinely appreciate your concern mate. ;)

You still planning on heading down to my neck of the woods any time soon?

A. <3

that's good, man. glad you knew i was being genuinely concerned:) you're an absolute top bloke yourself and don't deserve the shit you've been going through last year and now the beginning of this.

it's not exactly going to be "soon". looking at hitting the road, at the earliest, sometime in july. my mate who i'm planning to travel with, is supposed to be travelling right now with his gf, is already back home as his brand new van broke down on the way to the NT. blown radiator and cracked head gasket i'm pretty sure was the damage. so he's got it in the shop having it fixed so he can sell back to the dealership he purchased it from to then buy a brand new Transit Van. in the mean time he's looking for work again to cover costs and regain money he's lost.

you'll be one of the first to know when plans are in concrete and i'm within a 1000km radius of sydney:D we'll have to get a crew together and have a proper BL meetup.

^ let me know and if I can I'll come up! I just started a new job where I'm finally getting paid what I think I'm worth so I'll have substantially more disposable cash (provided I don't blow it on you know what) and should be able to afford it. A weekend hanging out with a bluelight crew would be mad awesome fully sick.

Thanks tent, getting ripped off sucks but it comes with the territory and Ive come to take it in stride, it's never nice but in a way I look at as an expensive lesson, I'm now x amount more experienced at spotting a scam and won't fall for the same tricks again. Also there's a good chance the guy will get his comeuppance, from what I've heard down the grapevine he's done it to a few people I wouldn't want to fuck with so he'll pay his dues in one way or another. And my regular guy felt sorry for me and slipped me .4 for the price of .2 (which was also I think a little reminder of who to buy off) so all in all it worked out pretty sweet. I've had some nice gear lately, the rock I had today had that nice tingly prickly rush and had me nodding like fuck for an hour (my tolerance is nice and low at the mo which probably helped) and 8 hours later I'm still comfortable and should be able to get a goodnights sleep without having to make a quick 100gm pst brew before bed. I dont have work tomorrow so I think I might have another shot and hit the skatepark with a couple of mates for the arvo.

^ let me know and if I can I'll come up! I just started a new job where I'm finally getting paid what I think I'm worth so I'll have substantially more disposable cash (provided I don't blow it on you know what) and should be able to afford it. A weekend hanging out with a bluelight crew would be mad awesome fully sick.

On another note, I'm heading down to Melbourne on my way to Tassie in a few weeks if all goes according to plan. If you're keen to catch up for a tickle? :)

Ash. <3

Fo' sure my man but also I don't want to be a bad influence seeing you're working to get clean, I'd feel real stink if you started using again and I had something to do with it. But regardless I'm still super keen to hang out, shoot me a message when you've hatched a plan and we'll see what's up eh?

Thanks tent, getting ripped off sucks but it comes with the territory and Ive come to take it in stride, it's never nice but in a way I look at as an expensive lesson, I'm now x amount more experienced at spotting a scam and won't fall for the same tricks again. Also there's a good chance the guy will get his comeuppance, from what I've heard down the grapevine he's done it to a few people I wouldn't want to fuck with so he'll pay his dues in one way or another. And my regular guy felt sorry for me and slipped me .4 for the price of .2 (which was also I think a little reminder of who to buy off) so all in all it worked out pretty sweet. I've had some nice gear lately, the rock I had today had that nice tingly prickly rush and had me nodding like fuck for an hour (my tolerance is nice and low at the mo which probably helped) and 8 hours later I'm still comfortable and should be able to get a goodnights sleep without having to make a quick 100gm pst brew before bed. I dont have work tomorrow so I think I might have another shot and hit the skatepark with a couple of mates for the arvo.

Ive only had it done once recently, and that man deserves a fucking emmy. But I didn't believe him when he first became homeless and didn't give him spare change so maybe it was karma.

Hi Ash great time of year to come down to my little slice of the world Tas I'm down south in Slobart but don't come lookin for the posts title cos it hasn't been here in quantity or quality for many a year hope that I'm not breaking any rules by this post if so mads please edit. TasiPete

just be careful mate, was only a couple pages back i was reading about od in a park/ambulance/hospital trip from alpraz and junk.

4-8mg of alpraz on pip was plenty for me...fucked if i know how you are so lucent from half of smack and 24mg alpraz...

if i were you id be trying to hit the pipe to straighten out quick before i passed the fuck out.

be good and play safe dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.