Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smackie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen ppl do this & they said the same but I don't see any scientific reasoning for this it's still just an I.V. ROA same as the arm all be it far more risky and dangerous as the ppl I know that do this are not the most educated drug in H.R. so dunno but I'm intrigued also.

Only ever seen someone inject in their neck once and they didnt seem to get any higher or have a better rush than anyone else. The heroin would get to your brain milliseconds quicker than someone who injects in the arm so I dont see how there would be any difference.

Ive got Detox and rehab booked in, going to Odyssey House after detox(for the benzos) to get off the bupe and learn how to live drug free. Im terrified of how the benzo wd is going to go in detox but I guess I have to pay the consequences of my actions.

Chugs is definitely right, moral of the story is dont mix benzos and opiates. Ive been doing it for years and every single time ive OD'd ive had benzos in my system, its really quite simple but when your like me and you just want to get as high as you can you do stupid things to get the effects you want. I just hope most people on here are smarter than me and dont use benzos and opies at the same time, it will eventually end badly.

Stay safe bluelighters! We cant afford to lose anymore of you guys, you are valuable members of society and we've lost a bluelighter recently and I almost became another statistic. No more! Always test your gear before you have the big bang and sometimes thats really hard especially if you only have a little bit but it could well save your life. It sucks that ill never be able to feel the beauty that heroin can make you feel but on the other hand I also feel like ive felt that beauty hundreds of times so ive had my run. Hopefully when im old I get put on morphine or something and then maybe I can feel that beauty again but until then, I need to stay clean from benzos, opiates and methamphetamine. Good luck to all of you who can responsibly use. Hopefully ill get to check in a few more times before im off to Detox and rehab. Good luck again guys, but sometimes luck isnt enough to keep you safe, ive been lucky as fuck but knowledge and being responsible is what will keep you live and healthy :)

Good luck ketaman hope it all goes well for you. The benzo WD's (i'm guessing Alpraz from your posts) won't be fun but just remember it will pass. Wishing you all the best !

hey ketaman, wasn't sure which thread you'd check first so ran my chances with this one, as an opiate junky myself i'd be in here straight up seeing a new response ;)

i can't reply to your PM at the moment as it's exceeded it's limit so you need to make some space mate :) also i'll get back to you on monday, tuesday at the latest. as i'm having a birthday weekend bender and my body is going to be pumping and excreting alcohol and drugs exclusively until sunday afternoon/night. so i'll be able to hit you back with as clear though process as i'm capable at that distinct point in time.

on topic : i am nicely doped up on some (200mg) IV morphine and a dose of valium - i know my boundaries - and am down at the local marina park catching some sun rays and soaking up and smashing in as much fresh sea breeze as possible. just a little BB gun with a silencer in hand would be most handy to keep the 'gulls away and quiet at the same time. it'll teach the surrounding kids with their wild kicking habits boundaries and respect at the same time, too.

Quality is fluctuating so much here lately. Because I don't have enough Xanax to last me until detox I decided id use heroin on the days that I miss the Xanax to decrease the rebound anxiety and to quieten most of the other benzos wd symptoms. So now that I haven't had any benzos today ive already far exceeded the amount of heroin that I OD'd on a few weeks ago. Ive been careful due to whats happened in the past, so I had 3 small shots instead of one big one but im still not as high as I usually get off much smaller amounts, so its hard to know whether the quality has gone down a bit or whether the Xanax was just potentiating the gear a whole lot more than I thought but I feel that its a cross between the two. Ive had probably .5g and 75mg of promethazine(for potentiating but also because I think im slightly allergic to heroin coz I usually have a much more severe histamine reaction than all the other users I know) and that's a fair bit so the quality has definitely gone down quite a lot as I was getting really high off of .2g a few weeks ago and I don't think I had Xanax in my system that day.

Ive heard that theres afghan brown #3 around atm, I loved the #3 that ive had in the past, it has a surprisingly different effect to the white #4 rocks that im used to but it seemed to last for a less amount of time and hold me from WD'ing for a shorter time which is why im glad it went back to #4. I only got the brown maybe 5-6 times. It was much more sedating that #4, much stronger rush when injected and happier, emotional type high where everything is beautiful and life is grand. #4 for me numbs my emotions and seems a lot more like a medicine than an illegal drug, I don't get as strong a rush with the white but the legs are much longer. They both have their pro's and cons but all in all I prefer the #4 because its surely cleaner, holds me for longer and I get more bang for my buck. Its also less of a hassle to mix up as you don't need vinegar or some kind of acid. I don't know how or why the two versions of basically the same thing feel so different but they do.

I wonder why every now and then we get #3 just pop up out of nowhere, im guessing there would be a lot of users that don't know what to do with it and cant figure out why it wont dissolve in water.

20+ years ago #3 heroin was more common right? I hear from older users that #3 was what they had in their day, to anyone who would know or was there, Has it ever been exclusively or mostly #3 H in Australia?

Last edited:
neck VS arm

sorry if this as been answered already but regarding an IV injection to neck VS to arm. There shouldn't be any difference in how hard it hits a healthy person with healthy veins. That's because the veins in the neck and the veins in the arm all lead to the right side of the heart, then to the lungs, then to the left side of the heart, then to the aorta and then to organs (brain being the most important in a shot of smack). The neck and the arm are equal in the sense that they both have to flow to the heart and lungs first.

but if the veins in your arms are starting to fuck up or you just have poor circulation to your arms for some reason (hence why is said "healthy person" above) then it would make sense that the shot will be better through the neck. From memory, Arterial blood pressure varies a bit throughout the body but I don't think venous return blood pressure varies does as much if at all (in healthy people).

shooting in the neck is a bad idea for lots of reasons but so is shooting any street drug, expecialy if it's the main way you maintain a habit and do it on a regular basis. Wheel filters will help with reduce a lot of the long term killers like collecting talc,grit,etc in the lungs or microbes growing in the heart.

holding your arm above your head after shot seems a common method of helping with venous return of blood from the arm.

golden brown...

Think I'll throw my 5 cents in for what it's worth. Quite like a bit of smack now and again (usually only 1-2 times a year and snorted/smoked no IVing) I almost OD'd IVing Heroin for the first time at the age of 16. I'd only snorted it up until then and only on 5-6 occasions. It was lovely looking brownish, tan stuff and I guess it was not quite enough to kill me or cause permanent brain damage as I'm still here. All I recall was a feeling of bliss, tranquility and peace... then I came to in the recovery position and vomit was all over. Don't know who's it was but lucky one of the others in the group who were going 2nd (yes we were sharing... very bad form) saw that all of us who had taken a hit had a bit to much of some overly pure gear. They only took half the amount, as I was told some time later, then kind of half assed rolled the unconscious members of the group onto their sides... for the most part. Have never IV'd H scince (or any other drug) but don't mind the odd smoke or having a line on occasion but the quality is not the same as it was almost 20 years ago. Also what a pair of assholes to see 3 of us go down and at the last minute decide maybe not so much, take the hit and then worry about the unconscious, cyanotic figures of their so called friends... Also stay away from arteries (I'm sure 99% of people will know not to but you never know) they take blood to the body from the heart. A punctured artery can kill you in about 5 minutes from massive blood loss. It can be done (eg collecting artirial blood gases) but I'd not take the risk you'd be dead before medical help could arrive. Nite all, until I'm tripping/tweeking or whatever again.

Last edited:
holding your arm above your head after shot seems a common method of helping with venous return of blood from the arm.

lol this old junky thing - everyone has their quirks, mine was pumping my fist/arm after i'd injected when there's really no need. using a tourniquet shouldn't be cutting the flow off completely, enough for the vein to remain prominent throughout the injection process, then let go when plunging. putting unnecessary pressure on your veins is going to lead to a localised blow out which repeated over time is going to blow the whole vein.

i'm not going to get into the whole neck vs arm because i'd never advise anyone to shoot in the neck.

Are speedballs common in Aus? I imagine with the price of coke they are for special occasions. Is it cheaper to buy rocks of crack over cocaine hcl?

I'd think price and quality puts it as a fairly special occasion.

Hell, it's a special occasion for me to try decent coke on its own.

Blue moon kinda thing.

I've heard of people cooking crack (few years back now), never heard of it for sale. It would be different for different people of course. But that's my side of things.

ha, yeah. decent coke alone is a special occasion for me as well, but i have mixed it in for pseudo-speedballs in the past but only a couple of shots, that's as far as my experience goes. i find it too hard to justify coke prices to go out of my way to buy it very often at all.

I've mixed some smack with ice a couple of times, is that an "ice ball"? Never had a real speed ball with coke.

It's not common in AU from my experiences.

I thought with the price of coke over with you guys (not allowed prices but from what I can gather its 2.5 times what we pay for expensive coke here) it would be of very good quality?

Ice is quite rare here (only one guy selling it afaik) so unless you're cooking your not doing meth. Would be interested in trying an iceball though!

I thought with the price of coke over with you guys (not allowed prices but from what I can gather its 2.5 times what we pay for expensive coke here) it would be of very good quality?

Not usually good quality at all, compared to overseas. (ime)

Ice is quite rare here (only one guy selling it afaik) so unless you're cooking your not doing meth. Would be interested in trying an iceball though!

The coke is so expensive because we are in the middle of nowhere and have a very tough customs.

Price does not reflect quality. Our blow is usually stepped on more times than a doormat. Goes alright every once in a while but it sure dents the pocket.

Ice balls are interesting things... flying one minute sedated the next, very, very weird. Only smoked the H and meth so not a real ice ball but from what I felt from just smoking it, shooting it must be a hell of a ride.

Ice balls are interesting things... flying one minute sedated the next, very, very weird. Only smoked the H and meth so not a real ice ball but from what I felt from just smoking it, shooting it must be a hell of a ride.

I've shot ice and heroin together and a handful of occasions. It's certainly not worthy of the "poor man's speedball" type of label that it often receives. Those of you who have had a real coke/heroin speed ball will know what I mean. Personally, I think it's a waste of heroin and a waste of ice mixing the two. I would rather enjoy each drug on it's own. Have a big first shot of ice, a top up or two and then come down with heroin. When you inject the two together, I kinda find they negate the other's effects, as in the heroin feels less potent than it should on it's own and the ice does too, but it seems to overpower the heroin but in a weird way. As I said, I haven't messed around with the combo extensively but have used it in differing dosages and ratios of ice/heroin and its not my cup of tea.

A. <3

Is it really as good as everyone says? ive smoked meth iv'd heroin while still high and the other way around but never enjoyed it that much, not to mention the toll it probably takes on you heart

ive had ice/morphine so essentially the same as ice/heroin and, yeah, it lives up to the hype. it is intensely euphoric to a relaxed euphoria when doses are measured to the correct ratio of meth:heroin/morphine - the same that holds true for a real speedball.

stay very safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.