Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smackie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a wonderful 3 point shot (obviously I have a tolerance)

Dang! Those cupcakes are gonna taste mighty good:)

Enjoy the simple beauty. It's the simple moments, enjoyed to their fullest, which make life so rich.

Especially when you can look back over the last month as you've been doing and see some good progress has occurred. You deserve the reward.

Now enjoy it, you lucky bastard!!

good to hear you're sticking to your bupe, ketaman! keep up the good work, brother.

i had a lovely shot of mophine this morning (200mg) after my doctor was 45mins late for the appt. thankfully i was the only customer getting a script when i was in the pharmacy so a quick drive home and i got the taste into me. i was tanging hardcore after the wait. luckily i didn't have to go to the hassle of picking up sharps which would have delayed me a further 20 mins! i did have a little 20mg dose of valium with it as well for the extra bit of sedation. obviously i'm a seasoned user with tolerance and don't condone nor recommend the combination of opioids and benzis when unfamiliar with either nor in combination

I've got a question regarding tolerance, say these days I shoot a half gram to "feel it", would 1 gram be too much of a step up? When I say "feel it", I'm never on the nod or passing out or anything stupid like that which is what some lucky peeps I knowfeel from a point, or less. I just get that taste at the back of my throat and a rush that lasts a few seconds followed by a sense of "thank fuck" and obviously, not being sick for a few hours. I want to have 1 shot where I can finally feel good again, like the beginning. That whole "chasing the elusive dragon" on a South Park episode I once watched is probably true here, it's never going to be that good again. Anyway, should I increment by 1 point, 2.5 points? if 5 doesn't get me close to nodding, what should I try next?

^ I am no expert mate but it seems to me going up to 750mg would be safer than jumping straight to a gram, it is also better on your wallet assuming it gets you where you want to be anyway. I would make sure that you only up your dose out of a batch you have had your usual shot size and verified it isn't an extra potent batch, the last thing you want is to up your dose when you already happen to have picked up higher potency gear.

I've got a question regarding tolerance, say these days I shoot a half gram to "feel it", would 1 gram be too much of a step up? When I say "feel it", I'm never on the nod or passing out or anything stupid like that which is what some lucky peeps I knowfeel from a point, or less. I just get that taste at the back of my throat and a rush that lasts a few seconds followed by a sense of "thank fuck" and obviously, not being sick for a few hours. I want to have 1 shot where I can finally feel good again, like the beginning. That whole "chasing the elusive dragon" on a South Park episode I once watched is probably true here, it's never going to be that good again. Anyway, should I increment by 1 point, 2.5 points? if 5 doesn't get me close to nodding, what should I try next?

dude you need a better source.

500mg is a massive dose especially for someone like who's meant to be on a program....(not that i'm judging but have you decided to make an informed and democratic decision to get back on?) If you haven't been using you should be able to hit 20-40mg. A point should be enough for 2 good sized hits. what's going on?

my new source is about twice as good as my last. I've gone from using 3 points in a day to 1 point a day. Definitely makes a difference.

So we have a methamphetamine thread, how about one for heroin. I'm sure I'm not the only one around here who likes a smacked bum ;)

What does everyone think of heroin? It definitely seems to have more stigma than any other drug, amongst most circles. And so much mystique! Mostly undeserved, imo. Heroin is a lovely drug but it's a subtle high that someone used to their party drugs often does not appreciate. It is completely unlike having 10,000 orgasms at once, or any of that other bullshit drug propoganda - in my experience, at least.

I also think the addictive properties are way overstated. All this 'try it once and you'll think about it every day for the next 20 years' gives heroin a power it just doesn't deserve, I don't think. It's addictive, but depending on your personal preference, probably no more than many other drugs.

When I first tried heroin I built it up to be this huge thing, as it is so often presented even by other drug users, - that this is the drug of all drugs! I'll have reached the pinnacle! Once I try this, I'll never be the same! What a let down. Heroin's just another opie, just another drug.

Your thoughts?

i'm actually back in LA after being out of the city for a couple years and trying my balls off to find some kind of connect for some heroin.
i like my party drugs a lot but i also love heroin. i have to disagree with you though as far as it not being good as it was built up to be. the first time i did it i smoked a little bit of it, just enough to get a little head buzz that didn't last too long and i was like, oh ok, that's neat. but my second time i did a more significant amount and it was the best thing ever. haha. i'd rather smoke a little bit of h than party any day. it's just so much more of a mystery for me to get.

If youre in america youre better off dircting your questioms to do with tar heroin in either BDD or OD as theyre common topics in those forums. Alternatively theres the NASA drug discussion forum which have dope threads centred around specific cities/regions.

I've got a question regarding tolerance, say these days I shoot a half gram to "feel it", would 1 gram be too much of a step up? When I say "feel it", I'm never on the nod or passing out or anything stupid like that which is what some lucky peeps I knowfeel from a point, or less.

dude you need a better source.

500mg is a massive dose especially for someone like who's meant to be on a program....(not that i'm judging but have you decided to make an informed and democratic decision to get back on?) If you haven't been using you should be able to hit 20-40mg. A point should be enough for 2 good sized hits. what's going on?

my new source is about twice as good as my last. I've gone from using 3 points in a day to 1 point a day. Definitely makes a difference.

Totally on the same level with you, bro. There is good heroin out there, you've just got to find it - and pay accordingly. Don't necessarily just scoff at the blokes that quote you what may seem a crazy price, that's usually where the good smack is hiding. I have overdosed on 180mg-200mg of really good heroin, as an opiate tolerant individual with around six years experience and a moderate tolerance. That sort of price/quality ratio certainly is available, you'll find it if you dig long enough.

A.

To everyone that WD'ing or just craving I feel for you and to all the people who have been good girls and boys and stayed off the shit I congratulate you all :)

Last edited:
Congrats K man and good luck in the future, whether that's detox/rehab or whatever else it holds :)

I overdosed on heroin AGAIN! this afternoon :( I had a point less than I usually do and i was sure the xanax had long worn off by then( had xanax it 7:30am and had the shot around 4:30-5pm. I didnt drop or anything, I just had my shot and was immediately off my face, uncontrollably nodding out and could barely stand up then as I was walking down the street I fell over(and hurt my knee quite badly) and that caught the notice of a few neighbours who ended upeing really cool, got me a drink and spoke to me nicely. They said they had been into heroin when they were younger and were just trying to mke me feel better before walking me home where I nodded out/fell asleep for about 5 hours.
I am so embarrassed because I know most of the people who came out of their house to help me and it was obvious I was wasted because every one of them said "you had a shot didnt you? What else have you had?" I broke my mums phone on impact of the ground. This really will be the last time i use. Im still high as fuck and im embarrassed and feel shameful. Usually that sets in when im sober so I cant imagine how im going to feel tomorrow.

Always test your heroin or do the shot really slowly because I was used to having shots much bigger than this one, I am really suprised it was only 2 points, a few weeks ago I was doing nearly half a gram of stuff off the same person. I have reduced by 2mg with my bupe and havent been using opiates/heroin much at all and my tolerance has obviously dropped VERY quickly. Theres some VERY good gear out there atm so please be careful guys, im a pretty seasoned user, im 23 and have used since I was 16-17 and ive never had this happen without mixing benzos with it, never OD''d on H alone, let alon evern 2 points. The times I had benzos too I used more like 1/2g of H and 6+mg of xanax.

Im sorry im always the bringer of bad news or am always sad or depressed about something but this time im really disappointed in myself even though it was a total accident and feel bad for the people that had to help me, im very thankful for them though, im sorry that kids had to see me like that too the kids know me pretty well and would have known what was going on. A police officer even saw me fall over and go on the nod and all he said was are you ok mate and I just said I have low blood-pressure and had to sit down, im suprised he didnt search me or take me in coz I was obviously incapable of doing anything really. If this should be in dark side and if it doesnt belong here can a mod pls move it. I feel so stupid and completely embarrassed! :( Im just glad I didnt end up in hospital!!!

Sorry I just had to get that experience out as I only woke up about 45 mins ago and put all the pieces together :( Im just in disblief that this happened, I never would have expected to OD on what is a relatively small amount for me. Not that I sugest it but if your going to try heroin I wouldnt do any more than 0.025g/25mg and not IV. You never know what you'll get :/

Wish I could shake this shame and embarrassment but its my problem in the end though right? Fuck im an idiot, if you guy ever see me saying im using on BL/this thread ever again please get my address out of me through pm and come beat the shit out of me, this has happened enough times now. Opiates are really the devil. I thought they were ok for such a long time but they are the most deceiving drug out there :(

Last edited:
^ You shouldn't beat yourself up too bad mate, atleast you came through it okay and thats the main thing.

While I think it is a positive step for you to decide to quit using heroin I don't really think it is that fair or productive to go calling opiates the devil, I mean benzo's were half the problem in this situation, most overdose deaths on opiates involve the use of benzo's and/or alcohol so the real lesson in terms of OD'ing is not to use these drugs together. I also feel the need to point out that just because you used gear off the same source a few weeks ago means nothing, purity can vary greatly from the same sources and that is why you should test each individual batch before using a large dose.

Also, sorry to get pedantic but just for the sake of HR 0.25g is 250mg not 25mg.

Anyway man, I am glad you are alright. Atleast there is some good to come of this situation if it has reinforced your will and built your motivation to quit heroin all together.

Heroin is no different than any other substance. The concept of H somehow being worse, than any other drug is foolish. The addictive nature of H is well known. Getting hooked is a matter of doing too much, for too long. This I know from experience. That's why I have been on Subxn for 4 years now. If H was easily available and an endless source of money was available, I would do it all day long. Nothing compares to the feeling, after the shot is in, and arm tie comes off. Its close to pure joy.

Your right Drug_Mentor yes heroin isnt the devil for some people. Im sure it would be great for some peoples pain management(Cancer and AIDS patients who are dying) Some people can also use and live a fairly normal life, but I just love the stuff so much and seem to be so irresponsible with it, the feeling I get from it beats anything else ive ever felt. Even though im an extremely responsible person even with other drugs, I just keep managing to get myself in trouble with heroin. Your also right about the benzos, I agree they can also help people too but I am getting off them because buying them illegally is too risky and oneday I might run out and really be in trouble.

But for me heroin is the devil, he will leave me alone for weeks, even months sometimes but every now and then he will suck me in and ill have a shot and lately ive been overdosing a lot even when being careful, the benzos are to blame(and my irresponsiblity of course!) for the ODs though coz when I want to get high, I want to get HIGH! So I keep popping benzos and technically OD but usually just fall asleep in my bed and wake up the next day feeling like shit. Heroin has landed me in hospital enough times though to say that even though I am a normal person, most people say they never would have thought that id use H, im smart and responsible yet I still keep getting myself in trouble. That worries me about other people, its only the last year ive been having big problems but out of 5 years ive actually been pretty good, I worry about other people who think theyre fine but theyve only been doing it for a year. I was on the methadone program for 3 years and the bupe program for 2 1/2, I had a job, money, a life and plenty of friends who didnt use but now im fucked.
Please guys, I really dont mean to preach but you never know where heroin will land you. I was fine for years until I went through something pretty bad as everyone eventually does and just used so much that I ended up where I am. If your going to use at least dont inject! Pretty sure I may have caugh hepC from a spoon when benzo'd out :(

Sounds like the moral of the lesson here is don't mix benzos with smack. Bummer though ketaman, sounds like you've had your moment of clarity. You should probably take advantage and make sure that was your last shot

Dunno why... but a neck injector will ditch a lot harder than someone (like me, the usual arm route) with the same amount... anyone else founf this??

Status
Not open for further replies.