Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Smackie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will happily talk prices, within the bounds of forum rules too - they are fucked. Legally and illegally. The prices are bullshit. How much opium is grown is Tasmania? Do you know the cost of a box of oxycontin? I know we can't talk about that here, but there is a fucking enormous, almost black market level markup on those as it is. This world is fucked.

aye Opi8 absolutely fucked the prices are.

what we need is a royal fucking commission on opiate pricing in this country. Even legal prescription synthetic opiates such as bupe and methadone are ridiculously expensive

what shits me is how in bed the boards, professors, doctors and the people running the programs, the TGA and the drug companies (look at how their fucking us on suboxone) are all in bed with each other.

I'm not talking about bags of cash either. Its subtle forms of corruption. People appointed jobs after they've done another person a good turn. Funding granted for those who maintain theories and arguments that complement anothers agenda, especially when the evidence is weak.

Perhaps Tasmania poppies are diverted. It'd be interesting to find out.

Aus opioid prices = proof raising taxes on alcohol will never curb problem drinking...

^ I don't think your wrong Ashley.

With the recent busts in Sydney its little wonder domestic production is ramping up.

I always found it interesting that the annual ACC (Aus Crime Commission) reports have never discussed about domestic sources for heroin. Sure they love to talk about points of embarkation, and essentially imply that 100% of trafficked opiates are imported however it'd seem to me quite logical that there are several mobile heroin kitchens that drive around the outskirts of Sydney and other major cities, producing smack from diverted over the counter and prescription opiates.

Considering the Mark Standen case and the huge amount of corruption in the NSW police force I'd say its quite likely that either discussion of domestic production is 'left out' of the reporting or investigations are stymied. It seems quite outrageous that the ACC, Federal Police and the other state agencies are suggesting that 100% of Australia's opiate use is sourced purely from imported drugs.

Are they seriously suggesting that the bikies with their mobile amphetamine kitchens and chefs have no interest, ability or materials to produce their own smack? Though I could easily see politicians being stupid enough to believe that. Definitely reckon the cops are doing the dirty on this.

I started thinking about this when I offered some opinions in another thread about the domestic production of another substances. Again absolutely nothing in the ACC annual reports about domestic production and yet when you think about it, its kinda really obviously. I hit a sore point with this post and was actually asked by someone who asked someone that I remove/edit the comments (and don't bother looking, shit was deleted).
----

Anyway what is everyones holiday plans. how has everryones plans to stop going? not that i'm back on the sauce. 8):sus:8)

damn wish we could talk prices on this board.

I dont know about, im sure 100% of heroin isnt imported but I think it would be pretty close to that.

Look at all the meth labs being found compared to heroin, though it would be awesome to have Australian grown poppies producing a fine local batch. A country the size of Aus with almost every climate on earth surely could have a self sustaining heroin industry.

^ so do I, it would be nice to know the prices in different states and differences between street and 'private' dealer bought gear. I'm getting a pretty good deal at the moment, my main dealer has a man crush on me (not kidding, he often comments on how I look and gives me solid rape eye when he does) and has been giving me .2 for what I'd usually pay for .1. I feel kind of bad but I'm not stringing him along and really what addict is going to whinge about free smack? Not this guy. My attempts to quit were a complete failure, after coming off bupe in June and trying to taper time and time again on pst and codeine I've gone back on a low dose of bupe - 3mg a day if I'm not using h which I do 1 - 4 days a week. Today I treated myself to a 1.7 which cost a bit more than I would have liked but my guy made it worth the while and when I got home this arvo and weighed it it was slightly over 2 grams, one nice big rock. Can't complain with that. It's great gear too, rock hard and a shiny, crystalline white and not only does it have a really nice rush (a slightly prickly 'morphy' rush as you would put it ash) but good legs aswell. I'm hoping it lasts me through to new years, it should do if I keep up the bupe a couple of times a week. I make my shots as small as possible, lately I've only been doing .05 at a time which still gives me a nice rush and means my tolerance stays low and I can use a few times a day off one 'cap' from my guy. Plus i don't get the headaches and nausea I often get if I make my shots too big. I've found for me using anymore than a point per shot (provided its decent gear and my tolerance is low) has really limited returns, the rush isn't really any better, my tolerance is needlessly increased and a couple of hours after my shot I get headaches and nausea. Plus my sex drive is hugely diminished if I overdo it and I get bad urinary retention. And I guess the chances of ODing are much lower. I stupidly had a bigger shot than I should have last Sunday after being up Friday and Saturday nights on meth, id also taken about 25mg of valium over the course of Saturday arvo and early Sunday morning and woke up sprawled on my lawn about half an hour after having the shot with the needle still in my hand. I don't know if the heroin finally knocked me out or if I slightly OD'd but regardless it was a stupid thing to have done, if I'd had the whole .2 I'd bought things could have been ugly. Mixing smack and benzos after the amount of times we've all said not to is really foolish of me but sometimes when you're in a state it doesn't matter what you know or think you know, consequences get thrown out the window for the sake of a high.

Also chugs I agree, there's got to be at least an acknowledgable amount 'homebake' in Australia and probably small batches of more professionally processed heroin, maybe not from poppies but surely from codeine and morphine. My uncle used to use in nz back in the mr asia days and he said when you're making homebake from codeine there's a limit on the amount of codeine you can convert to morphine in one go using the common pyridine method (I think it's the pyridine method anyway). From what I remember him saying once you go over a certain amount you the returns are greatly diminished so people generally used to do frequent small batches, usually getting no more than a few grams of final product at a time. But thats just the simple homebake method, there could well be people out there with the equipment and knowledge to make higher quantities of better quality gear using different methods and chemicals, even if people used the homebake method but had multiple setups and purified the product at the end they could produce enough to supply a decent number of users.

And yeah footsy, word.

^yeah, the yield from codeine > morphine using the pyridine method is very quite limited in regards of overall yield and if you fuck it, you fuck it proper. something like only around 30%ir if remember correctly after reading something just recently. tis why most homebake is made from morphine > diacetyl through the AA method.

i've been propositioned by randoms outside the pharmacy, after them seeing my script getting filled, offering me a pretty penny to sell them my morphine so they can do their thing and "rewarding" me with free gear on top. fuck that i say. i've seen the shitty meth the "chemists" produce in my region, so can't imagine their homebake being up to scratch.

so it's the end of the world and i'm still alive. i literally got out of bed and prepped a shot of morphine before doing anything else as it very well could have been my last. twas a lovely push off i tells ya =D

I have heard of acetic anhydride being sold on the black market and I can only imagine it's for use making heroin. Just once I got stuff that I thought might have been homebake too, it was brown and powdery and made me feel fucking miserable the next day with the worst nausea I've ever experienced.

cass said:
Can't complain with that. It's great gear too, rock hard and a shiny, crystalline white

I got some different looking stuff the other day that crushed down looking crystalline rather than the usual powder. I've never had smack that looked like that before and as I was using a new dealer I thought I'd been ripped, it actually looked like the hard rock speed I used to get ages ago, a cream, slightly beige colour with crystalline bits through it (that look like sections of quartz) and so fucking hard and hard to crush. It's probably the best smack I've ever had though, it was so damn euphoric. I gave a friend who has taken a big break off opies and lowered his tolly no more than 5-8mg and he could feel that well, which shows it had some guts to it.

It seems there's some good gear getting through melbs at the moment, the gear I've had off all my dealers over the last month or two has for the most part been really good. If I can catch a nice nod and not need to redose for 7 - 8 hours off .05 then it can't be half bad. I love getting a nice surprise when you think you've been ripped off and the gear turns out to be ace, its like a double whammy of awesomeness. I had it both ways off one guy recently, he's a shady fuck and I've never particularly liked or trusted him but he'd hassled me for months to buy off him and once when I couldn't get hold of any of my usuals I caved in a got a point off him that turned out to be really primo gear. The next time I saw him I apologised for not trusting him and thanked him for the nice gear and picked up another point, drove home and unwrapped it and it was a fucken piece of gravel off the side of the road. Motherfucker. According to one of my guys he's been doing it to a few people recently and had his head kicked in for it.

Apparently a lot of dealers in nz provide AA with the morphine they sell so people can make their own homebake, from what I've heard being able to make your own homebake is part and parcel of being an addict over there. According to one of my old workmates they sell it by the ml and it can be quite pricey. It was quite a few years ago but I remember him saying that when he was an addict and dealer which would have been the late 90' there wasnt much imported heroin on the scene in wellington where he lived (the capital and second equal biggest city if anyone didnt know) and almost everyone was making their own homebake with morphine and AA or using other pills. He said occasionally he and his friends would hear of 'china white' going around Auckland and would make the 9-10 hour drive up. From what I gathered it was pretty tough being an addict there when he was using (not that it isn't here), at times Wellington would be dry and everyone would be either jumping on a program or be forced to go without until things improved. Is their any other kiwis on here that know about the scene back home? I'd be really interested to see how it compares to here.

^damn dude, sorry to hear about the grimey mother fucker "hooking you up" with the gravel :( guess you should have trusted your instincts after all, hey? they're usually pretty right to go by.

if i had a hook up for AA i'd probably give the whole homebake a trial myself with all the morphine i'm prescribed. i get the right doses pills as well being 100mg and probably wouldn't have too much problem going up to the 200mg tabs if i so desire. but, i've no resources for it and i'm happy enough with the morphine and being able to switch to and fro from it and oxycodone as needed; depending on what type of fun i want to have during certain periods.

Apparently a lot of dealers in nz provide AA with the morphine they sell so people can make their own homebake, from what I've heard being able to make your own homebake is part and parcel of being an addict over there.

wish the case was doctors supplying us patients with an instructional booklet and AA as well for those of us on morphine willing to convert to heroin :p=D

Lol, a little AA and a booklet would
Be a godsend:) I'm sick of all this MS Contin going to waist.... Well relative to a diamorph-conversion anyhoo.
knowing there's good gear floating around that I can't get my little hands on doesn't make me smile upon my 2x15mg shots. It's wierd, I do a big shot of morph and its all histamine and general unwellness...... Under 50mg per shot seems to provide a smoother ride.
Atleast access to AA would provide a more fitting ration for when
Connections dry up;)

^ or some diamorphine ampoules, how primo would that be.. If you had the opportunity to switch to them you reckon you would tent?

200mg morph pills is intense man, I can't believe they actually have them in that dose, it seems like having a $1000 note. Do they go any higher?

I might be coming into some morph pills soon, I'll pm you for advice on prepping them tent if that's ok with you? I'd love to play around with some AA too, I wonder if you could AA oxy or hydromorphone? Can it be done or I am showing my newb colours?

I've never done it but if you you have knowledge of basic chemistry and a little skill.... And patience you shouldn't have a problem. The main problem is finding AA or synthesizing it.
Prepping M for IV is relatively simple .... Just a bit of a pain ... You need the patience to do each step properly... That's the hardest part:)

^ or some diamorphine ampoules, how primo would that be.. If you had the opportunity to switch to them you reckon you would tent?

does a bear shit in the woods;) of course i would! even if it were just a temporary situation. subscribed pharm grade heroin would be a dream come true, brother

200mg morph pills is intense man, I can't believe they actually have them in that dose, it seems like having a $1000 note. Do they go any higher?

nah, 200mg is the highest dose they come in. much more than an 80mg oxycontin, though almost equa-analgesic.

I might be coming into some morph pills soon, I'll pm you for advice on prepping them tent if that's ok with you? I'd love to play around with some AA too, I wonder if you could AA oxy or hydromorphone? Can it be done or I am showing my newb colours?

yeah, that's no problem. my pm box is always open to you, mate:) i've no idea about the rest of what you asked. i do know hydrocodone can be converted to hydromorphone rather effortlessly with the right chems and equipment. not sure about oxycodone to oxymorphone, though.

Do any of u guys feel the morphine high to be weird? I dont like the effects of it all, mind u ive never IV it only orally. Had 100mg and I felt very hot, slightly sedated and then came an intense overwhelming nausea that lasted half a day. Even at low doses I dont find it very recreational, maybe because im not IV-ing it? Id take oxys, smack or even codeine over it any day of the week.

100mg orally isn't a lot if you have
A little tolerance given the shit bioavailability of oral morph.
I only ever use it intraV as find it too wasteful to throw down the gob. Morphine effects everyone differently and having worked in the OT i see how many people
Have intolerances and all sorts of slight to severe reactions. For me I find it relaxing and slightly euphoric from 10-50mg IV, after that I have a severe histamine reaction that leaves me feeling like shit ( heavy body load, severe headaches, neasea ) for 6 hours.
I Don't have this problem with oxy or diamorph. Morphine is a very old drug and not as pharmacologically efficient as the newer opioids like diamorp, oxy and fentany .

Tried plugging my usual dose of smack, 3ml of warm water lubed and placed for 25 minutes. Didnt feel anything from it. I made sure I inserted it properly without the solution dripping out. Is the BA just too low? or I messed it up somehow? I donno but railing is a lot more fun experience for me, if the rectum method would work better id prob go with it. I may try it some time in the future again but for now I cant afford to waste anymore by experimenting.

I've never heard of that ROA used for H. Suppose it's an option if you have dodgy gear you done want to snort smoke or shoot.

The next time I saw him I apologised for not trusting him and thanked him for the nice gear and picked up another point, drove home and unwrapped it and it was a fucken piece of gravel off the side of the road. Motherfucker. According to one of my guys he's been doing it to a few people recently and had his head kicked in for it.

lol

You have to laugh...or else you'd go crazy. Hate to see people ripped off especially with opiates when they have a habit. I've got a rule of not buying off anyone who uses. The smart ones run a professional and long term service...but then there's still the chance they'll get some stuff that's subpar, and very few are willing to eat the cost of that.

If only it was legalized somehow :( imagine going to pick up some guaranteed pure from a government dispensary. Would end so much stress and hardship knowing you can get what you need for a reasonable price.

Tried plugging my usual dose of smack, 3ml of warm water lubed and placed for 25 minutes. Didnt feel anything from it. I made sure I inserted it properly without the solution dripping out. Is the BA just too low? or I messed it up somehow? I donno but railing is a lot more fun experience for me, if the rectum method would work better id prob go with it. I may try it some time in the future again but for now I cant afford to waste anymore by experimenting.

Plugging smack often works very well. Figures are hard to find but IME plugging is much stronger than snorting. It kicks in hard and fast - getting busted on the bathroom floor with a syringe hanging out your arse style. I do find it hit and miss though. Sometimes it doesn't work at all, when it does though, it's given me by far the strongest experiences I've had with smack.

Plugin.Wow! Well there you go...
Duly noted:)
Ive never had the pleasure of finding a dealer that doesn't use...
It Must be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.