• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

ā¤ļø Welcome Guest! ā¤ļø

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Should I tell a woman her room smells like menstrual blood?

Ive totally sniffed girls panties ive dated.

Whether im a creep is yet to be determined šŸ˜‚
Yup, most have found it hit when I do it. Or at least they tell me they do haha
You SURE about that last line, there??? Kidding!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

What makes boob sweat so different than sweat on some other body part, tho? šŸ¤”
I've noticed there's certain patches of skin on non-erotic parts that smell incredible. An ex of mine said i had one around my collarbone (only on one side) and I've noticed one in my current gf under her boob. Could be greater pheromone production in these areas. It's like a strange, sweet but natural "skin" smell. I can't get enough.

What I said was, humans donā€™t have verified pheromone receptors, but we do have a strong sense of smell to memory/emotion tie. If someone wants to show some actual physical research and not whatever @Snafu in the Void is peddling Iā€™m happy to be proven wrong.
Expanding on this, there are sex differences to the smell of pheremones in humans (ie androstenone tends to smell sweaty to women and woody to men).

However the vomeronasal organ, which in many animals has connections to other parts of the brain than the rest of the olfactory receptors in the nose (and mediates the strong behavioral response to pheremones) is largely vestigial in humans.

Now just because we lack the traditional animalistic pheremone response, doesn't mean smells can't have profound effects on mood and memory recall, just that it is likely a higher level effect occurring through traditional olfactory receptors and the circuits those innervate.

What I said was, humans donā€™t have verified pheromone receptors, but we do have a strong sense of smell to memory/emotion tie. If someone wants to show some actual physical research and not whatever @Snafu in the Void is peddling Iā€™m happy to be proven wrong.
So true, I had an experience a few years ago which sent me back 40 years in a millisecond to an an extremely vivid yet decades-long forgotten memory

It has a physical cause. Olfactory nerve runs right next to areas of the brain associated with memory

I wonder if any of that relates to OP's experience......

Ya..if it's that bad then yes you should..you might give some hints first like..what's that smell..it smells like a massacre happened in here.

So true, I had an experience a few years ago which sent me back 40 years in a millisecond to an an extremely vivid yet decades-long forgotten memory

It has a physical cause. Olfactory nerve runs right next to areas of the brain associated with memory

I wonder if any of that relates to OP's experience......

Yeah potentially, I have had a couple of 'traumatic' events regarding menstrual products. One flat I lived in, always had a weird odor in the bathroom but hey it was a grimy flat falling apart, things smelt weird. I lived with 5 women, and at the end of the lease we did a big clean up. Well, when me and another girl were cleaning the bathroom we go to open the cabinet under the sink and there is stacks(like, hundreds) of used pads all stacked neatly one inside another, all the way to the top of the cabinet like towers of used pads. The smell that hit us when we opened that cabinet.. oh god.

Whatever happened to the little bathroom bins with a lid on?? Wouldn't you change on the toilet anyways??!

I am shocked at some of the comments by women here who say this is a common practice.
I have had plenty of female acquaintances and flatmates and NONE of them would have dreamed of putting used period products in the paper bins in their rooms! Disposal was strictly in bathroom bin and I've never seen one of THOSE without a lid!

And yes bodily fluids smell. That's why I don't leave two week's worth of wank rags all over my bedroom floor. Blood absolutely miffs as it breaks down ; even when living in total squalor I regularly got rid of all the blood-stained tissues I accumulated because I couldn't stand the stink of them. And period blood smells even worse due to the fact it includes shed uterine lining. Blah.

I read this post, I don't even remotely know what "that" smells like but I'm gonna puke right now anyway.

Nasty, valid reason for eviction imo

Whatever happened to the little bathroom bins with a lid on?? Wouldn't you change on the toilet anyways??!

I am shocked at some of the comments by women here who say this is a common practice.
I have had plenty of female acquaintances and flatmates and NONE of them would have dreamed of putting used period products in the paper bins in their rooms! Disposal was strictly in bathroom bin and I've never seen one of THOSE without a lid!

And yes bodily fluids smell. That's why I don't leave two week's worth of wank rags all over my bedroom floor. Blood absolutely miffs as it breaks down ; even when living in total squalor I regularly got rid of all the blood-stained tissues I accumulated because I couldn't stand the stink of them. And period blood smells even worse due to the fact it includes shed uterine lining. Blah.

Yup, like I said in another comment it's quite clear menstruation isn't a subject many women really want out in the open and talked about, because as it turns out, many refuse to accept used menstrual products are disgusting and take any talk of it with great offense.

Anyway the girl causing this issue left and when she tried to come back low balled us on rent so we laughed and told her to get fucked(politely). Seemed to think her smell was so valuable she shouldn't even pay what the room costs us. I won't be living with other women again..

Not a lot of compatibility or living etiquette's for sure. !!

Jfc.
You deal with one bad housemate who happens to be female, and then go straight to this.
Itā€™s pretty clear what your real issue was here, and where your true colors lie.

Yes, my true colors of thinking the objectively bad smell of rotting blood and uterus lining is indeed fucking gross to subject the people you live with to.

Yes my real issue is for all to see now! Woe me.

Awww gawwwd don't ever have kids. Lools. But no I really shouldn't bring them into the equations. Either. :rolleyes:

ā¤ļøā€šŸ”„