• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Should I tell a woman her room smells like menstrual blood?

The health issue is an important one, yes. However, I don’t believe that putting your sanitary products in a garbage bin is the same thing as “leaving biohazards lying around” or “sitting in your own filth.” I believe that the latter is a thing that happens when BLers use judgmental language about things that they know nothing about….

Metaphorically at least, you’re definitely sitting in a pile of 💩

:pooprocket:

Uh no... it's pretty basic. If you live alone, then by all means leave your bloody pads exposed to air because you are too lazy to contain them or remove them from the premises. If you live with others, they should not be subjected to period blood stench anymore than they should be exposed to cum rag stench or piss underwear stench or whatever other body fluid / biohazard stench.

And yes they are biohazards. That's what these bodily products are referred to in health care.

^ Laundry is not a biohazard as far as I know. Would Q tips fit in there? We pick and probe and clean our bodies and it just is. So there is stuff that goes in the garbage and stuff that goes in the laundry. I agree with not just leaving it out in the open but that is not really common.

A vial of SARS is a biohazard.

Uh no... it's pretty basic. If you live alone, then by all means leave your bloody pads exposed to air because you are too lazy to contain them or remove them from the premises. If you live with others, they should not be subjected to period blood stench anymore than they should be exposed to cum rag stench or piss underwear stench or whatever other body fluid / biohazard stench.

And yes they are biohazards. That's what these bodily products are referred to in health care.
They are referred to that in health care, like you said. When in a normal household it's definitely not seen that way.

If the woman is using her own room and disposing of items in there then it's absolutely no one else's business.

There's currently more bacteria on your phone/laptop to worry about, if you're so inclined.

I have not once even noticed a smell unless I was getting my red wings. And even then it's not really anything. I mean if it's in her room it's her business.

But if it's disrupting your life that much, maybe ask your girlfriend to talk to her about it or get advice from your girlfriend since she understands your sensitive nose.

^ Laundry is not a biohazard as far as I know. Would Q tips fit in there? We pick and probe and clean our bodies and it just is. So there is stuff that goes in the garbage and stuff that goes in the laundry. I agree with not just leaving it out in the open but that is not really common.

A vial of SARS is a biohazard.

Ever notice that pads/tampons in civilized places get put in chemical filled, one way entry containers, just like needle bins?

Yeah because of the blood is a biohazard.

I have not once even noticed a smell unless I was getting my red wings. And even then it's not really anything. I mean if it's in her room it's her business.

But if it's disrupting your life that much, maybe ask your girlfriend to talk to her about it or get advice from your girlfriend since she understands your sensitive nose.

Yeah the intention was to see what people had to say here then go to my gf about it. However, I'd rather just avoid any drama so I'll be leaving it until she moves out in a few months.

Gotta say, as much as women talk about how they want menstruation to be normalized, it's clear that most couldn't actually handle that. Weird to see women defending the practice of exposing flatmates to their period rubbish smells and placing the blame on those who can smell it but whatever lol. Bet these same people wouldn't be OK smelling my cum anytime they come past my room. Both can be cleaned up and aren't pleasant smells.

Yeah the intention was to see what people had to say here then go to my gf about it. However, I'd rather just avoid any drama so I'll be leaving it until she moves out in a few months.

Gotta say, as much as women talk about how they want menstruation to be normalized, it's clear that most couldn't actually handle that. Weird to see women defending the practice of exposing flatmates to their period rubbish smells and placing the blame on those who can smell it but whatever lol. Bet these same people wouldn't be OK smelling my cum anytime they come past my room. Both can be cleaned up and aren't pleasant smells.
I might be bothered by the cum emanating from your room but guess what, I'd remind myself it was your room and I would just get on with my day.

I used to smoke cathinones by the gram you could literally lather me in cum smell and I probably wouldn't notice.

I might be bothered by the cum emanating from your room but guess what, I'd remind myself it was your room and I would just get on with my day.
When something is beyond your room you are impeding on others living environment. That's the point. Being incredibly loud 'in your room' waking up all your flatmates regularly, I guess is OK to you too. Because, 'your room' even though the noise(or smell in my case) goes beyond it.

When something is beyond your room you are impeding on others living environment. That's the point. Being incredibly loud 'in your room' waking up all your flatmates regularly, I guess is OK to you too. Because, 'your room' even though the noise(or smell in my case) goes beyond it.
You have a sense of smell that is above normal. It's a you issue not a her issue.

You have a sense of smell that is above normal. It's a you issue not a her issue.

I mean, it's a her issue in that she doesn't need to hoard used products in her room. There is no need. I could hoard cum tissues in my room and guess what most people wouldn't notice that smell either, but it's still gross and knowing that some people are very sensitive to the smell of cum(funnily enough, usually women) I think it'd be inconsiderate to expose flatmates to that.

I'm not an alien, yes my sense of smell is above average but honestly I think most people or atleast many would be able to smell menstruation if you pointed it out.

Also some people are more or less sensitive to noise. So that doesn't really stand up. Making noise or smell that could interrupt your flatmates, regardless of whether you know it will, is inconsiderate.

Tie a cheesecloth baggie full of pennies around yer neck
youll get accustomed to it in no time

Ever notice that pads/tampons in civilized places get put in chemical filled, e way entry containers, just like needle bins?

Yeah because of the blood is a biohazard.
No I have not seen that. Do we have to get the Hazmat group out if a tampon or underwear with cum on it is not in a sealed container? I have heard blood could be a pathogen but never heart it called a biohazard. I am not saying you are wrong just saying heard that with tampons. But it is either a fact that tampons are a biohazard or it is not. And it can be found out easy enough. Not sure I want to google that right now though.

Of course be neat and tidy. Get rid of that shit in a neat fashion. But a tampon or two in someones garbage in their room in my knowledge is not considered a biohazard.

Anything that infringes on others is another topic. In this post the OP needs a little change with his partner so it has a little of that infringement. Somewhat like noise. Noise reaches out and disturbs others. So all I can say is throw tampons out properly and don't blast your stereo. A little respect for others.

I mean, it's a her issue in that she doesn't need to hoard used products in her room. There is no need. I could hoard cum tissues in my room and guess what most people wouldn't notice that smell either, but it's still gross and knowing that some people are very sensitive to the smell of cum(funnily enough, usually women) I think it'd be inconsiderate to expose flatmates to that.

I'm not an alien, yes my sense of smell is above average but honestly I think most people or atleast many would be able to smell menstruation if you pointed it out.

Also some people are more or less sensitive to noise. So that doesn't really stand up. Making noise or smell that could interrupt your flatmates, regardless of whether you know it will, is inconsiderate.

How do you know she’s ‘hoarding’ sanitary products in her room? What counts as hoarding? Throwing them in the bin? Sounds like she’s being perfectly normal to me.

You are an alien, this is weird. If you don’t like it then man up and get your own place.

Hey I want to be in a Best Of BL thread. :)

My vote is for B of BL as well 🙏

for all the freaks out there that love woman in all of there moments. And even get kinks out of things that others might not. The good thing about this world is we are all different flavours and it keeps it interesting ❤️

l0-MYu97n-Lm8-J5cq-KA.gif

Brah, im trying to talk my girlfriend into letting me eat her out on her next cycle. Keep your fingers crossed.

Idk. I have ocd about shit like that. I can’t even imagine leaving it in a trash can overnight in my home. I take that shit out as it happens. I’m willing to admit it’s my issue and I’m being ridiculous . My female friends already know this. I’ll give them double the bags and take their shit out too for them. I got manners. But I just can’t deal…

Idk. I’m fucked up I guess