• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Should I tell a woman her room smells like menstrual blood?

I really love the smell of boob sweat. Idk why, pheromones or something?

I don't go around sniffing bras and panties, though. Not a creep.
You SURE about that last line, there??? Kidding!! 🤣🤣

What makes boob sweat so different than sweat on some other body part, tho? 🤔

You SURE about that last line, there??? Kidding!! 🤣🤣
Oh I've smelled bras in the dirty laundry bin, I just don't make a habit of it ;)

What makes boob sweat so different than sweat on some other body part, tho? 🤔
I'm not sure, it smells different to me, though. Has a certain quality to it. Like when a girl takes her bra off I'm almost turned on more by the smell than the sight. Almost...

I suspect it's pheromones or something because I have a pretty poor sense of smell in general.

I'm happy to see the conversation going towards boob sweat, clean laundry, downy, and doing the wild thing with women on their periods.

That whole " your room stinks because you're a woman " was an okay question to ask yourself or ask your girlfriend or another friend irl but what kind of answers does one expect to get from strangers. The answer is no.......you say nothing........as it will hurt her feelings and embarrass her. It's not like she's hanging them from the strings on the ceiling and using them for fly traps.

It's not like she's hanging them from the strings on the ceiling and using them for fly traps.
Werner Herzog Halloween GIF by Arrow Video

I'm happy to see the conversation going towards boob sweat, clean laundry, downy, and doing the wild thing with women on their periods.

That whole " your room stinks because you're a woman " was an okay question to ask yourself or ask your girlfriend or another friend irl but what kind of answers does one expect to get from strangers. The answer is no.......you say nothing........as it will hurt her feelings and embarrass her. It's not like she's hanging them from the strings on the ceiling and using them for fly traps.
Exactly!!! Plus, when you ask a question like that, you need to be especially careful with phrasing. If you can’t, or you don’t care enough to, well then, you deserve the answers you get 🤣🤣 plus it reveals more about the kind of person you are…and hmm. Well I guess it takes all kinds to make a world, doesn’t it??

In the meantime, I REALLY want to get to the bottom of @Snafu in the Void ’s boob sweat obsession…😁😇😂

In the meantime, I REALLY want to get to the bottom of @Snafu in the Void ’s boob sweat obsession…😁😇😂
If I can chime in, I also am sensitive to... dunno, pherormones I guess? that come from the boob/armpit area.
I can literally be physically exhausted to the point I lose my boner, stick my face in that area and my dick reacts in less than 5 seconds, I also get hornier mentally.
Doesn't need to be particularly stinky either, just not washed in the last few hours.

Last edited:
Hey I want to be in a Best Of BL thread. :)

All I will say is you have to get over a lot of stuff with a partner as they do with us. None of us are perfect. We are humans that shit and bleed and fart as offensive as that may seem to some. lol

If something is said there are proper ways to not insult. And then once you ask them ask them to ask something of you that you would like to change.

@VerbalTruist ASSURED me that humans don’t have pheromones!!!! VT, come here and explain this?!
What I said was, humans don’t have verified pheromone receptors, but we do have a strong sense of smell to memory/emotion tie. If someone wants to show some actual physical research and not whatever @Snafu in the Void is peddling I’m happy to be proven wrong.

Not sure why this hasn't been mentioned yet, but maybe in this case the woman has a health issue and that's why there's a smell when she's on her period. The vagina is full of microbes and yeasts that are normal and natural. If something is off about that, like dysbiosis, then the bacteria will be consuming menstrual blood and giving off a bad odor. Sorry if this description is gross but I'm just giving the facts.

I know that menstrual blood smell very well. It has a metallic, rotten egg kind of smell. It's not a normal smell and is a sign that either hygiene is lacking or there is dysbiosis. Often, tweaking the diet can help a lot with this.

As for sanitary product disposal, how hard is it to use a sealed receptacle if you're going to keep your used pads around? I've lived with plenty of women and most used tupperware to store used pads in between outdoor disposal in the trash. One roommate used an empty sanitary wipe container for this purpose, and then just tossed the whole container. You wouldn't store piss or shit stained toilet paper in an open garbage can, would you? Even in countries where you can't flush toilet paper, the bin next to the toilet has a sealed lid on it.

People are so gross. And before someone accuses me of misogyny or whatever, there are male equivalents of this issue. Stop leaving biohazards laying around, it's fucking disgusting. And if you want to sit around in your own filth, then do it when you don't have roommates.

What I said was, humans don’t have verified pheromone receptors, but we do have a strong sense of smell to memory/emotion tie. If someone wants to show some actual physical research and not whatever @Snafu in the Void is peddling I’m happy to be proven wrong.

I think you're onto something, it's not the pheromones, it's likely that the smell triggers a recall.
I am initially neutral to a partner's body odour and its effects increase gradually as the relationship progresses, similarly to how the smell of my GF's pillow becomes soothing/relaxing.

Not sure why this hasn't been mentioned yet, but maybe in this case the woman has a health issue and that's why there's a smell when she's on her period. The vagina is full of microbes and yeasts that are normal and natural. If something is off about that, like dysbiosis, then the bacteria will be consuming menstrual blood and giving off a bad odor. Sorry if this description is gross but I'm just giving the facts.

I know that menstrual blood smell very well. It has a metallic, rotten egg kind of smell. It's not a normal smell and is a sign that either hygiene is lacking or there is dysbiosis. Often, tweaking the diet can help a lot with this.

As for sanitary product disposal, how hard is it to use a sealed receptacle if you're going to keep your used pads around? I've lived with plenty of women and most used tupperware to store used pads in between outdoor disposal in the trash. One roommate used an empty sanitary wipe container for this purpose, and then just tossed the whole container. You wouldn't store piss or shit stained toilet paper in an open garbage can, would you? Even in countries where you can't flush toilet paper, the bin next to the toilet has a sealed lid on it.

People are so gross. And before someone accuses me of misogyny or whatever, there are male equivalents of this issue. Stop leaving biohazards laying around, it's fucking disgusting. And if you want to sit around in your own filth, then do it when you don't have roommates.
The health issue is an important one, yes. However, I don’t believe that putting your sanitary products in a garbage bin is the same thing as “leaving biohazards lying around” or “sitting in your own filth.” I believe that the latter is a thing that happens when BLers use judgmental language about things that they know nothing about….

Metaphorically at least, you’re definitely sitting in a pile of 💩

:pooprocket:

I just wanted input from a variety of different people, especially women, without risking hurting her, so I could atleast know I didn't proceed with whatever stupid idea I come up with on my own for 'solving' this issue.

She is here for a couple of months but was already talking about potentially wanting to stay longer. Thinking I just bare it till then, and say that we prefer living on our own. So, probably 2 more period weeks and then I don't have to make anyone cry and give them a complex.

I just wanted input from a variety of different people, especially women, without risking hurting her, so I could atleast know I didn't proceed with whatever stupid idea I come up with on my own for 'solving' this issue.

She is here for a couple of months but was already talking about potentially wanting to stay longer. Thinking I just bare it till then, and say that we prefer living on our own. So, probably 2 more period weeks and then I don't have to make anyone cry and give them a complex.
Sounds like a solid plan, mate 👍🏻