• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadow People: Stories + Theories

Wow part of me is terrified by these stories but the other part of me kind of wants to experience a visit...I was never a stimulant user and I think the most I ever stayed awake for was maybe 30-40 hours and that was before I took any sort of drug.

I can't imagine staying up for 5 days.Jjust 24 hours for me and I'm so dysfunctional.

This is why I don't fuck with amps much and especially not meth haha that sounds terrifying, and I personally hate being up more than 1 day in general. I love to sleep.

they assimilate in darkness crouching locking their oculars stationary in survailance.... perhaps we should not question their intentions. for what is it they are scanning they are shells. i cant help but contemplate we can rule out the idea of th so te only question we are left eith is what is it they exprct to see

I met the shadow men! And a invisible alien.

first of all this is only the second time taking meth but man was it an experience. I am scientific by nature and try to think things through even when I did acid with shrooms. What happened last night blew my mind. At about 26 hours the discomfort of the drug set in--- body feeling crappy--dehydrated--no real caloric intake--so you have like tricked your brain into thinking you have ate------ we'll at 26 hours I started drinking to try and come down and feel better--I drank 12 beers a wine bottle of mimosa-a fifth of buttershots- and a fifth of vodka -- zero effect - i was still stone sober --- While finishing my last vodka -- i felt the paranoia kicking in----cops gonna raid the house -- they know I am doing a felony drug--- crap crap---- kept looking whenever a car drove by-- and on a semi busy street (you look nuts peering out your window every 10 mins wide-eyed). That was basically Stage One.

I tried to think of how to combat the paranoia aka fear instead of delving deeper into it --- so I said screw it and just went outside (at this time it's about 10pm) and set up a chair to face down the paranoia to actually watch the watchers lol. We'll as soon as the paranoia leveled off the visual hallucinations started. The first one was actually terrifying---I had went back inside to bed to try and come down---I look over and this bony/stick like 2 foot long hand on a long arm reached out of the closet and started pulling a jacket Laying on the floor towards itself like so so slowly--i have the instant feeling this thing is an alien that are usually invisible to the normal human scope of vision---I am about 8 feet from this entity and heart race increases even more than it already is from meth-adrenaline kicks in and flight or fight kicks in--I start to run out of the room but stop in kitchen and say to myself this is not real it can't be so I go back in (with my east wing hammer and super sharp "as seen on TV" knife just in case I was wrong)--keep it mind the only light is from my flat screen so I can see but not in like corners--I look back at closet and hand is still there gripping my jacket and still pulling it in but what freaked me out was my actual jacket had obviously moved a large amount and was almost entirely in closet now--I know the jacket is real (so how is this happening) ---I sit watching and finally get up the courage to get my jacket back -- as soon as I pulled (yes it had tension on it!) the hand sucked back into closet wall---I laid my jacket on top of my dresser and went outside completely freaked out--as soon as I get outside I see a young girl standing between two sheds (in like a summer dress a young girl would of worn 40 years ago with) and real white shoes. I just watched from like 200 -300 feet -- whenever I looked at her she would look at me and smile, buckle her shoe,stand back up,look back at me, smile again, and then look away - still standing very still--I had a inner feeling that she was somehow standing there waiting on someone to come back. I dared not go approach her because one I didn't want to be the crazy guy chasing ghosts in a neighbors yard two I didn't want to after my hand in closet experience and three I didn't want to bother her( see how I am making her even more real by empathy with her feelings lol) Next I started to see lights about the size of a half-dollar popping in the sky - not often just about every few mins and from a distance - they were purple-- getting annoyed by this I went carefully back to my bedroom - I sat on my bed - looked at closet and the hand was was back out of the wall laying there just motionless -- what the fuck!

We'll at least your not getting my jacket you fucking hand! Moments later I look over at my dresser and my jacket is being pulled towards the window behind dresser where I have my Ac unit-- I say this can't be happening! I grab a tape measure set it on its end extend it 10 inches and place on an angle kind of next to jacket - so I can gauge for sure if it was moving -- I watched and it was slowly being pulled by some un seen force (or maybe by its own power -it maybe wants away from me lol). I went and sat on edge of bed and As I'm watching it move two pure shadow people appear one to left of jacket and one to the right of the jacket.(I felt the presence not of evil but of utter difference) Left one had a old man like face and the right one was like a typical cartoon ghost two eye holes but very very skinny. They just floated there -- moving back and forth at this time I was just in a state of disbelief watching these things and my jacket slowly moving. ---- while watching the jacket finally fell on the floor and when that happened I ran into kitchen - My bedroom plugs don't work so my plan was to look at these things better so I took an extension cord,a surge block and some lights set them all up around 6 feet from these things around my grounded jacket now inching towards wall --- I hit the switch on surge and as soon as light came --- the the things disappeared and the jacket stopped moving ------------I took two trazadone and because of all the alcohol earlier I was out quick -- keep in mind it usually only takes 1/4 of 150 mg but because of power of meth I had to take 8 times the amount to stop my over reacting brain. Mixing drugs like this can be very dangerous for some people so anyone younger than me 35 should take it easy. I never thought I would live to be this old.
Sooooooo
Here are things I want you to consider.

I am a cynic skeptic lol but one thing I don't get is the jacket literally moved it moved first by the drug induced invisible alien hand into the closet and second from being draped over the open top drawer of a dresser and raged slower up to top of dresser all along the top and fell on the complete opposite side of where its beginning position was at --- I could accept all the other things were hallucinations if the jacket did not really move ---soooo

Did I imagine the whole thing like a waking dream but because of drug I am remembering now as real when it was actually a dream. (I am 100 percent confident it happened). I believe in most all scientific theory that we know. But who knows what science is yet to be discovered.

I don't plan on ever doing this drug again -- I was only terrified at first but just like acid you got to face your fears and increase your awareness and acceptance of whatever your experiencing. --- The reason I will never do this drug again is because I sense it can cause brain damage (actual dead spots in the brain ) and two some people can't accept the experience and I believe have a very high chance of going permantly psychotic--- with acid and shrooms I had tripping experiences and bad trips objects kind of fluctuating, feelings of insignificance and grandeur, but this drug induced in me (13 hours ago)
Much more "real" images kind of like acid 1080ppi and much more fear or mystery oriented. seems to tap into a very strange part of the brain and maybe the soul(case is still out on that)---when the shadow men and the others come and the shit starts going down a giant rabbits rabbit hole--- you have to take control and experience the situation and remember to question everything ---and most of all laugh--that can be the biggest savior. If you can!t laugh at even a bad joke stay away from this stuff:)

Now where did the Invisible alien Jim Bob leave my jacket.

About the shadow people only related to amphetamines is bs. Ive seen them on tar as well. They dont bother you. They like to frighten you. Ive seen them on a 1yr sober period. They are enities that live on your energy.

I understand the meth induced shadow people and the hallucinations. But back in high school, years upon years before I even tried anything, I would see them. Thinking back on it now, it's still scary. The memories burned into my brain,the darkness of them. I had no fucking clue what they were back then. All I knew was even in pitch black rooms, you can still see them. It was something I never spoke about.
now today in my life and smoking meth, I might see them once in a blue moon, its almost a comfort, unless I was already crazy before I started doing drugs lol.

Legends of shadow figures date back thousands of years and appear in the mythology of many different cultures.Kind of like ghosts,sea serpents and dragons,shadow people were ,and to some degree still are, manifestations of people's innermost fear of the unknown.Our brains are wired in such a way as to attempt to make sense and order out of things we don't understand.Even thoughts like "it's a ghost" etc....are more acceptable to brain than a simple "I don't know what that is".Add some mind altering drugs,sleep deprivation,and in some cases one or more underlying mental illnesses and voila,shadow figures,ghosts,UFOs and so on.Also remember that we only use a small percentage of our brains,something like 20% or so.There are large percentages of the human brain that science still can't figure out what exactly it is they do.But there is very little wasted space in the body so those unknown parts have a function.Who knows what but there's a purpose there.The human brain is capable of some truly amazing things even without the added stimulation of certain drugs.

I threw a bitch fit the first time i saw them. Thought my ex was fuckn with me. Then i realized he was on the bed in my room. And what id seen was in the bathroom. So i yelled for him and asked wtf was going on. All he said was "theyre shadow people, babe. Youll be fine just dont pay any mind to them." So i tried but it didnt work. Then rwo days later (we were still on our binge- 6th day) i noticed he was talking to the fucking wall. No joke. The fucking wall. -.- so i asked wtf was he doing and he just turned real slow and said. "We needto go to bed before they take ccontrol. " so i went and stayed at my friends house. And sge was tweakn so you can imagine how that went down. But i got used to it now i dont binge like a meth whore. Im not dropping lbs or feeling like people are after me. Good drug just watch your ass, man.

Either they are hallucinating because their brain is shutting down to conserve energy after being awake for more than three days (this can happen to people not on drugs who stay awake that long too) , our minds never actually show us whats there because the brain is always trying to conserve energy, so when you have been into a room several times before, after awhile the brain will basically throw up a projection of 'good enough' from memory, I think this projection gets a little fuzzy when you havent slept.

Or, since both schizophrenia and meth use flood you with dopamine and other chemicals that have the side affect of making you super vigilant and aware (no longer seeing projections or 'good enough' images or other groupings of prejudices, memory perception etc created due to mental conservation). This has been attributed to why schizophrenics get word salad (they see everything at once. And everything gets their attention. They will notice the tiny bug in the crack in the floor under your feet while talking to you and also notice the hues of the sky and the clouds and everything all at once. So it comes out ; "Hi , I think thats little bug big cloud good" ). Same has been observed in meth users by neurologists; you get very aware of every little thing , very curious and very perceptive. Suddenly all your senses are on (perhaps too high) , most physicists believe that we live in a multidimensional universe. And shadow people / jiin have been seen by people all over the world (at increasing regularity) . Theres even a documentary about them (which I dont think features any meth heads, just ordinary people) . Shadow people are currently the most recorded and complained of paranormal phenomenon in the US. I don't really think its the jiin/devils/ghosts , but it is entirely possible its just another universe close to the fabric of ours. At any rate, since so many other (non drug addicted insomniacs) have seen them, I dont think it can be attributed specifically to something meth or sleep deprivation does.

Source: research neurologist, former meth head, had considerably worse hallucinations than shadow people, saw a documentary on youtube about shadow people once.

Its the result that many amp users experience when sleep deprivation and lack of nutrition have triggered the beginning stages of methamphetamine psychosis. It is definitely paranoia manifested in HDTV quality.

Its not always at first though. Let's say you're maybe alone in your home after being awake for three days and nights and out of nowhere you catch someone walking behind you out of the corner of your eye. But you know there isn't a snowballs chance in hell of someone actually being there, but you can feel them there right around the corner spying on you. But you turn around and look anyway, but just to be safe you go ahead and lock yourself in your bedroom.

You start to brush your teeth, and you glance in the mirror at your bed and think you see 2 girls layin there. You quickly look after a 180 degree spin and its empty just a bit unmade. Then you slam the bathroom door and lock the deadbolt. Then you start hearing them (auditory hallucinations) speaking. Voices...conversations that make sense. Sometimes they're friendly, like your Mom... or maybe a couple friends from school that you haven't spoken to in years. And then other times they might be strangers with an agenda of some type or they might be there just to shoot the shit. But why are they in your home?

The longer that you stay awake the more realistic these people really get. Then you end up having full on conversations with people who aren't even fucking there. If you let your mind trick you into this nonsense, especially out in public, you might very well end up in the psych ward in a padded cell. In reality you shouldve just took your ass to bed days ago when that first mother fucker showed itself.

That's my interpretation anyhow. If you're loosing your grip on reality, its time to lay down and get some sleep. When I used to tweak hardcore, usually around day 5, shit started to get real weird and sometimes scary as hell escalating very quickly and usually out of nowhere...without warning. But everybody out there is different.

Hope this explains it a bit...

gm777

that pretty much discribes how basr makrd u feel n act after becumin hooked on it ....spkin 4rm pesonal experience there the early signs of warnin....when this starts happenin stop using the speed man ir head n mental health r worth more than wat that rush for days on end wil do to u u will loose people thru pushing every1 away, ull becum a paranoid reck n the base will becum ur mental friend u think makes u see things n hear voices n feel like people r talkin bout u etc.....its not just cum donw parnoia its beginni of psychosis.....i stayed off base for over 7 years b4 i was kinda 'normal' but them gud 5 years on base the later 3yrs spent most days o it up at weeks at a tym wivout sleep sumtyms becumin a wreck.......n i can take it teod occasion now but i still get sum negative effects i just ralised how much the base was making me feel like it was i think if idve stayed on it for fe more months or years at the very most odve probly topped myself by now coz it wud take sum1 wiv balls ov steel be able to handle the base psychosis n i ad pre egsisting mental hlth probs so it was really awful n only a base head whos been thru it whichs prob 90% at sum stage in there binges off usin will get wat its like........theres no one cumin behind u to make u jump ur mind thats mash up n fried is playin tricks on u..........base is my fave buzz aside from MDMA but its the dirtiest n can b most destructive n scary of drugs.........
STAY SAFE........USE THE BASE SENSIBLE...........DONT LET IT USE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not a heavy user of amphetamines, I have been somewhat recently with getting back into the rave scene..but, namely with MDMA. So, to start the 'trip' I drank a 26 of brandy, over maybe 2 hours. I am a heavy drinker and, this is not uncommon for me. A few hours later into the night, I took 4 MDMA pills. I didn't get the usual super lovey feeling and stuff like that..very minimal for the amount I did. I kinda just felt bugged out, and I'm assuming that means they were dirty or speedy af. After that I smoked a point of meth, and pretty much just sat around doing fuck all. After the 28 hours, not feeling anything crazy in particular I got another 26 of spiced rum and finished that promptly within the hour. I decided to pick up another 4 points of meth and I smoked that all of of tin foil..probably within 30 minutes. This is only my fourth or fifth time smoking meth, I believe. Well, probably around the 35-36 hour mark I started having auditory hallucinations (perhaps real, who knows?!) I was conversing with people in my head all the time...this does happen when I am off drugs, but not for the prolonged period of time that it did. It's also real strange because when I'd strike a conversation with someone in their head, for the most part they would turn around or look at me if it was on the SkyTrain or Bus System..well, that wasn't so bad..the conversations with others or myself kind of helped me out, let me talk about things that were bothering me deep down without having to actually say anything. At around the 40 hour mark things got pretty weird..I started to believe that the entire time I was just talking to the woman that I love. Perhaps wishful thinking, but I swear I hear her sometimes when I am sober and then she will post something that I had images of...almost like our thoughts are intertwined. Well, once I started to believe that I had pretty intense conversations with her..and then I started to panic because she said she was in trouble and that it was too late and she's already gone. Then it seemed like more and more voices kept coming..like ones that were saying no, that's not me..and no that's not true..or yeah it is bitch, she's already gone...At this point as I was lying in my bed my hand looked like it was covered in spots of mud..like not completely covered but imagine a fair amount..and it kinda seemed like it was moving. Now, this kind of scared me only because I thought she was outside somewhere and actually in trouble..not so much for the hallucination. I was lying down staring at the ceiling and something that I can say is akin to the shadow people aforementioned began to descend. The thing was it was clear, and originally was just a set of arms and hands..then it kind of spun around and looked almost like a jellyfish or something...i saw a spot of red on the floor..and then the ceiling and walls began rotating red and green circles...that disappeared and right above me to my left...for a square cubic foot or two perhaps was something I can only say was akin to how bubbles look as you are sinking underwater...with a slight greyer tinge that was almost like the water it self..what really fucked me up was earlier in my conversation with her (being the woman I love) she was telling me that we're sinking. After this I saw the same things a few times...some white dots everywhere in the 3D space in my room like whizzing around. Then something that initially scared me happened..eventually as it stayed for a while i got over it. A different pair of hands much smaller than the pair before came out of the wall beside me and then stroked my face and i felt my right nostril itch. That was kinda creepy...well then shit started to get even weirder...the hands that came down from my room before descended again, along with 2 other pairs...i tried to grab one of the sets and they said dont let me go...so it started to pull itself down and it was a head and then a body and eventually a bit of upper legs..its hands were the most clearly defined of all..fingers and hands clearly visible. Once it started to get closer, I don't know if it took on this form because I thought of it or because it actually did but then i started seeing glasses on its face and I could see the outline of a hard hat on its head. Well, seeing as this is how I look when I'm at work I was like HOLY SH*T..I kind of freaked out and let it go and it disappeared back into the ceiling. Then it would come back down in the same way as it did before..each time becoming more and more defined. I could see its teeth when it smiled and they were mine without a doubt. It got really close to my face like literally an inch or less and when it opened its mouth it started getting really foggy in that area..the figure floated back up and stood maybe a foot above me (upright this time..as opposed to hanging down from the ceiling) and started doing rave dance moves just like I would..I hadn't really tried to communicate with it still at this point..I was kind of just in awe..strangely, I wasn't scared at all. Well it retreated once again and then those little hands came out of the wall again...and a head and body...not visible until maybe a few inches from my face on the left side..and I could no longer see the hands but it was a creepy skull with a hood and I let it get closer and closer and it disappeared into my nose. (Just as writing this, I was thinking how much cocaine I used to do..like a half gram every day for 8 months mind u in 2012..wonder if that means nething, like I died or someone i love will die from it..anyway) Well, that kinda bugged me out but not as much as u think it would...my figure descended again..only gradually taking form as it descended further and further. It went right up to me and smiled again and this time I thought to it "What's your name?" He laughed and told me his name was Nadroj...and I'm like fuck off thats my name backwards, and he's like you knew I'd say that didn't you? And I felt like I did...he was like no, no I'm you man..I'm your soul, buddy. I'm like fuck so you actually are gone huh? And he's like yep, well not exactly..we're not really in the same space. He said that in the world I'm living in souls have been exchanged..I was the soul of the girl I love..a different girl who I also loved before was the soul of me, and that the girl I am in love with right now was the soul of her..he sat on my tv which is at the foot of the bed..saying how he really fucked up..and that we pretty much fucked them up..that it was our fault. and well i came to the conclusion that if that were the case..if i could make 'myself' in this plane of existance happy it would make the girl i love happy..and that would make the girl i used to love happy which would make me happy in the end in the world where the other me came from. after..this part is kind of weird and fucked up even after all that..like I saw a figure standing up, and another one bent over and the one standing looked as if it were either choking the bent one, cutting its throat, or fucking it..like I really don't know and I know that's really hella weird but damn i was like wtf...I know for sure it wasn't a dream..I did fall asleep at around the 50 hour mark or so? I got up for a period of time after all the trippy shit happened to get some water..I hadn't eaten probably 35 hours or so, and had minimal consumption of water. It also is important to note that I do frequently think that I am dead, I recall being shot through the head..but I don't know if it's true..and I heard the girl I love tell me before no one cares if you die because you're already dead. I don't know how things could manifest that crazily if all rooted in my subconscious. I am kind of scared and frequently think we live in Hell..and we are stuck repeating the same life over and over. But I swore to the girl I love that I will gain enough power to change fate..and that I will break us free from this pseudo-existence. Are these types of hallucinations normal?

I know it is a lot of text..any help would be greatly appreciated..

these thigns freak me out lol...of all the shit. shadow people scare teh shit outta me

to be honest i been dealing with this for some time 9 years really. i just made this profile cause what i just read. this is my interaction with them.

when i was 12 i wanted to kill myself, and when i was about to, i saw one, he spoke to me in a weird way. i just toss up to be freaking out and not wanting to go through with it. it ask me for one day and that it will show me a reason for me to live. so i was like sure.since then i been able to see them, i named him Charlie he looks just like gary. since that day i learn about the energy and that sort of thing. he taught me some stuff, though it came a point i went around and found a lot people like me. every time i was close to dying he was there and either made it so i wouldnt have die. or would tell me to run away from dangerous places and people. though from what i can tell and in the years i have done alot of different people and religion have stories about them.i soon came to know their name which from what i know they are called (watchers) in king salmon and his stories the ones not in the bible he speaks about them, in the middle east they have a a story about them too, djinn. they are both good and evil depending on which one you deal with .basically they are the ones who didnt take sides. so they stay lukewarm and since both sides didnt want them. some stories say they were chain to this earth. though it gets deeper than that. thanks to my interaction with them i have come to follow the energy. and i learn a lot. writing a book and i did a lot of videos its just notes, of how i was dealing with it and stuff. yes i did do drugs but i have since quit. my charile made me quit. so idk what else to say. kinda glad i am not as crazy, though honestly through my studies of all religion and of the occult i have come to the conclusion that they are real, and that there things are over our heads, i didnt believe in god, and now i do, do i respect him no. but i know better than to doubt any gods power. i even have gone to the point that i started to train and help people with the little i know. though i must point out this all could be in my mind, and i really am crazy and if that be the case i rather be wrong than right.

their like big foot or loch ness monster.... super real and defitnatly out there!!!

.Also remember that we only use a small percentage of our brains,something like 20% or so.There are large percentages of the human brain that science still can't figure out what exactly it is they do.But there is very little wasted space in the body so those unknown parts have a function.Who knows what but there's a purpose there.The human brain is capable of some truly amazing things even without the added stimulation of certain drugs.

your right there is very little wasted space in the human body, and thats why everyone uses 100% of their brain... that is a very common misconceptuion.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_percent_of_brain_myth

this is the most interesting thread i have come across on bl. i've had one experience while being sleep deprived and on adderall. i was in a swimming pool in las vegas and i looked into the windows of the large hotel building towering over the pool and was convinced that in each window, there was a different person, some staring down at me in the pool, some vacuuming their room, but mostly i was under the impression that they were looking at me. i had asked my friend to look at all the people in the windows and he thought nothing of it, and said no one was there. which freaked me out even more.

this same vegas trip, i was so sleep deprived and had taken an insurmountable amount of adderall xr... i was walking through a casino and was touching the walls and in a daze, as there were big brown realistic looking tarantulas crawling on this red wall in the hallway of some casino i believe. i still don't know what happened in reality because everyone with me was on drugs also so i never got to put the pieces together.

i was also accused of things while on this trip. my guy friend sat my boyfriend down and told him i'd been sleeping with everyone on the trip! obviously this was not true. but he was so convinced and said ''she has other boyfriends'' and at that point i told them to drop me off, my bf believed the guy had lost it and i demanded to be left behind because at thatbpoint i was scared ans couldn't trust the people on the trip. they were our ride back home in another state but i was sure they'd be capable of doing more. maybe something harmful. i wasn't sleeping with anyone and had no other boyfriends but was a victim of my friend's hallucination or paranoia, i never figured out if he was just paranoid or had ''seen'' these thinga? either way it was a warning that told me i wouldn't spend one more minute with those people in that van.

what an awful insane road trip that was. my very first time seeing shadow people and dealing with paranoia and psychosis.

also, i believe those of you saying the shadow people may be more than just of the imagination.

that last part is off topic, sorry for that, i have never really told this story or wrote it out before, but reading these posts really made this particular (literal) trip to vegas come to mind. this was my real life fear and loathing in las vegas. those shadow people in the windows stayed in vegas and haven't seen anything like it since, which really surprises me, i'm always up and on speed...

adrenalinerushes, I think you answered your own question.
In my opinion it's not the stimulants that are at fault, but perhaps the lack of sleep.
I think about it all the time and the same conclusion prevails over and over. When a person taps into the dream state; all the potential is there. Dreams that could be made into movies, music that are so sublime. It's why people make dream journals. There is such a thing as lucid dreaming, where you become aware that your in a dream state.
Personal opinion, but I think this waking dream states merge if you take a substance that won't allow sleep.
I read a thread that was very interesting, if you hear voices; ask them a question you don't know the answer to; then you'll know it's internalized if they cannot answer.
I know it can get way beyond this. If you actually listen to the folks at work on psychotic wards inner voices are more than commonplace.

Last edited:
Do I believe what I've just posted? No way.
If on a psychedelic perhaps you can expect this kind of effect duly noted.
To say we use 100% of our brain is a misnomer. The brain can be rewired every which way; if your gonna tamper with it you may be looking for answers in the wrong places.
Western society is set up to make a person think and feel in accordance to certain values; pay your taxes, get married, have children and then impose this entrapment again and again.
If you choose to break this chain; learn to meditate in surroundings where the people around you are seeking the same.
The main problem is expectations that many people can't live up to. These are imposed in childhood; it's not about family or community...
It's about who has got the trampoline next door, the faster car, any distraction that'll take you away from your true nature.
People tend to feel incomplete, it's natures way of saying breed breed. It's also Darwin's 'survival of the fittest.'
Now it's down to survival of the richest, and subliminally we are all trying to achieve that goal.
What do any mammals need?
Shelter, food, sex; these are the fundamentals.
What we don't have anymore is community. This is why people segregate themselves into black or whites, or islamist, suni, cristian.. you get the idea. It's the same as football teams; strength in numbers.
Just don't be boxed in.

Last edited:
Sorry, it's just what I thought at the time. Everyone has their own philosophy on life with hindsight and an genomes.

Last edited: