• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadow People: Stories + Theories

Read "John Dies at the End" and the sequel "This Book is Full of Spiders" - tells you exactly what the shadow men are plus awesome books to read when you're on drugzzzz
Yes! I havent read the sequel but I have read the first one and it is definitely some of the trippiest shit ive read.

I've never seen these shadow people you speak of.

Actually, I lie! I saw them when I was withdrawing from alcohol!!

But otherwise, no.
Do you only see them when you take uppers? I don't so uppers. Opiates and benzos are my thang.

The ONLY time this happened to me, the shadow creatures were short (like 2 feet tall), and there were something like 8 to 12 of them ... they started coming out from behind objects in my room (I was 16 years old at the time), and they started hopping down off the furniture and they all started bouncing towards me .... I freaked out and decided to go watch some TV ... then low and behold the little fuckers were bouncing down the hallway coming towards me ... I KNEW it was a hallicunation, so I decided to let it play out .... see what they wanted with me ...

Well, when they reached my feet, they just sat there bouncing in place like they were antsy ... and the weird part about this was that I had my lap dog in my lap when this was happening, and he was looking STRAIGHT AT THEM and his ears were perked up and he was tilting his head from left to right as they do when they see something curious.

That freaked me the fuck out so I went and woke up my parents and told them what I saw ... my dad simply told me to get some sleep cause he knew I had been up for a few days.

Never again did i stay awake that long without sleep. I am 42 now.

Crazy stuff. The shadow people. I was never one to stay up days when doing methamp, but the shadow people came anyways. They stayed after quitting too. Not as obvious, but always there. I think it's interesting that no matter what city, state, country you are in the shadow people are the same and widely accepted among stim users. I really believe doing drugs opens up different parts of our minds that can not be reached without help (drug, spiritual…) it should be notated I am not a spiritual person. Really interesting thread.

I don't think you do, to be honest. When I first experienced it, before I even knew what it was, I was very concerned that I had had a psychotic episode.

It's really fucking scary. Imagine the sensation of helplessness as you realise you cannot move - not even your eyes - and can sense this very disturbing presence, very close to you. Sometimes on top of you. It's like you've been kidnapped, bound tightly to a bed, and are awaiting some awful fate, like being tortured endlessly. And when that all dawns on you, it's hard to describe, but it's like this weird sort of electricity of fear coursing through your body. Then when it's reached the point of being unbearable, you manage to wriggle free and get out of the paralyzed state.

*shudders*

For a long time I thought I was the only one that had experienced this. I thought I'd been visited by a demon and it was torturing me for fun.
My experience was almost identical to yours. The presence seemed to wander some while I was paralyzed. But when it was close to me, it was extremely close and extremely malevolent. Absolutely and completely fucking terrifying.

Around here they are known as the Tree People. These people only plague the wired (of course), and are very interested in every little thing you happen to be doing. They hide up in trees -- hence their title -- with night vision scopes and semi autos. Should you happen to see the tree people, do not approach them, or let them know that you have been alerted to their presence. They will go away on their own! (usually after a good nap)

In addition to tree people, we also have Big Foot, aliens and ghosts, and a diverse assortment of related paranormal activity.

Sometimes I think I should try staying up a few days just to see what all the excitement is about :)

tree people art

NSFW:
the_tree_people_by_toby68-d59li3o.jpg

1933584616_b78ede07c9.jpg

treepeople.jpg

2713968834_8f8d2ab945.jpg

tree_people_by_fin3lin3-d4nwxrv.jpg

Shadow people, got it. People who really arent there. I can do that...BUT! What do you call it when people that are actually there start to do stuff they really arent?!?!?! And how long after stopping meth will the thoughts and halluc. go away?

I've seen shadow people (and other a lot more pronounced visuals and auditory hallucinations) from high doses of MDMA. It always happens when I smoke a lot of weed on the comedown. But what's different for me is that I enjoy these hallucinations. I have to add that this is usually after a bit of sleep deprivation but since I don't binge on MDMA and don't do other amps and so don't stay up days on end I suspect in my case it's more induced by the chemical than it is by my own brain. More along the lines of real hallucinations and less along the lines of psychosis from amps+sleep deprivation+malnutrition. And I think that's why I enjoy them...

I never got hardcore into amph psychosis but there were days where I'd be awake for up to 48 hours. Around 36-40 hours, I'd start to notice shadows in my vision.

This is pretty much the extent I explored amp psychosis too. I typically eat/sleep -- but have gone 2 days before without sleep. My rule is sleep atleast once every 48 hours. The visuals I got weren't quite shadow people though. I'd get little specks/whispy things that would zip or move around in my vision. Some would be dark, almost look like a small fly, and others were light.

Anything past 2 days did not seem worth the stress on my body. Just getting a taste of it was all I'd care to explore too.

I'm not usually a bumper but this shit is just too fascinating. I too have seen them, during the stupidest moment in my life. I was a.dumb 14 yr old and was kicking it with my friend and while chilling at his house he pulls out his script for adderal 30's and asked if I wanted to get fucked up. I liked me some drugs so I said sure, not even know it was a stimulant... so I start by popping two and realized it was like a very very weak MDMA buzz which was my favorite drug at the time so what I did was basically try and chase an MDMA high with adderal. By the end of the day and into the night I went through around 8 or 9, with NO TOLERANCE! So I arrived at home with my heart beating through my chest, mind racing trying to lye down to sleep but knew it was far away.

I ended up hallucinating my balls off all night but at the time they didn't bother me. I remember looking at a mirror and in the mirror was the girl from "The Ring" just brushing her hair, looking dead at me. Well that went on through the morning , shadows running about in the dark until daylight, this is where things got incredibly terrifying, life changing as I will never forget this day. So im sitting in my livingroom with my room and watching TV trying to wait things out and a little rc helicopter pad is sitting on top of my TV. Transparent RC sized helicoptors start flying around the room and start flying towards me, I was fucking terrified but the worst thing was that I can actually feel the breeze as they flew past me. So I hide under my blankets in terror. My mom knew something was wrong so she asked what was wrong and I just tried to get up and run and as soon as I take one step I violently throw up with my heart beating at an un-imaginable rat. Keep in my I'm 14 at the time and weighed no more than 110 lbs and I just ingested 240mgs of freaking amphetamines. My mom takes me to the hospital and when we got there they told us to have a seat, HAH that was NOT gonna happen. Instead I'm runming around the hospital trying to run away from two small orbs, one white and one orange. They moved in together side by side in a double helix type formation. Well docs try and get me to calm down but theres no chance as by that time the orbs were litterally lifting up floor tiles and chasing me. Utterly terrifying to say the least. Eventually they strap me down and this sucked as I was watching these orbs lif up the blankets of the gurney and move towards me.

From here on is foggy daze as I'm sure they pumped me with lots of benzos or anti-psychotics. All I remember from this point was waking up to see a tube in my dick (catheter) and seeing my mom and dad crying beside my bed but I was too loaded to give any fucks and went back to sleep. From this day on, even to this day I have VERY bad HPPD, though it has improved very much. The first year or so after was the worst, I couldn't stare at anything for more than a couple seconds without the object leaving a "burn" in my vision that lasted for up to 30 seconds. For example, I would glance at a tree for like 5 seconds then look at the sky and the outline or shadow of the tree was in the sky or wherever I looked, burnt into my vision. The static was and still is unbearable, especially when looking at the sky or bright colored objects. I'm scared of the dark due to the fact I'm scared the shadow people will make their return, again till this day and I'm in my early 20's. I'm certain that if I turned off all my lights and sat in a dark room they will come, at least some sort of hallucinations that's for sure. The static in the dark form what look lkke transparent bugs and such, so disturbing that I refuse to look at them and if I'm sitting in the dark I must have the TV on to bring some sort of light and distraction to the room.

While my story may not be solely dedicated to only the shadow people, they definately left a lasting terror in me that may or may not go away, only time will tell. One thing I find strange though is that under the influence of psychedelics I can sit in a pitch black room tripping balls but not see ANY static, shadow people, bugs etc.. its like the beauty of psychedelics kick those scary hallucinations out of the way and replace the with the beauty that are psychedelic visuals. However the next day after a trip my HPPD is intensified 2 fold although not in the scary way ie. Text floating away, increased static, waves of what appear to be energy that are otherwise only seen when under the influence of cannabis. The mind is truely a strange beast of it's own, paving the way for what we percieve as reality.

Last edited:
I just copy a report I wrote on another forum about thse shadow people and other stuffs :

So yesterday night I did some Methylone : three doses at 150mg each one and a last one at 250mg.

After this fourth redrop, I went outside to smoke a cigarette. 5 minutes later, my vision was "shaking" for 3 seconds, causing important distortions, every 10 seconds; a little bit like a wizz on MSN if you know what I mean. This lasted the first hour.

All the hallucinations I had was very much detailled, no interpretations; it was absolutely like reality; there was no way to tell the difference. They were in motion too. I put a picture of what the spirals looked like in attached file, they were blue and green tough. I saw spirals from the front and from different sides and they were like on the picture, in three dimensions and with the squares in green.

At this moment I knew I took too much, I felt the product tickling my brain. 5 minutes later I was looking at the sky and I saw an extraordinarily big OVNI, not like a disc-shaped but more like a mother-ship you can see in some video games I guess, really really big; a quarter of the sky maybe.

He let the place to pictures of a lot of people who was taking all the place in the sky, one people at time. There were pictures in black and white and in colours. I recognized Abraham Lincoln with something written beside him but impossible to read. I saw maybe twenty different persons succeeding each other, never saw them. Could see in genral half of the body with the head. It was like they were taking the pose. After the people, a lot of pictures of random things was following each other really fast.

After this, I saw gigantic centipedes-like walking through the sky. I saw someone riding a dragon. I saw the snakes some people describe in their ayahuasca experiences, ended in the infinite symbol in gold. I saw an enormous fish that didn't exist on earth. I saw Lucifer I guess, or the representation people make of him. Between all these I could see some OVNIS going by time to time.

I was totally fascinated by the sky, yet I decide to see what was happening around. I looked on the top of the building in front of my flat. I saw entities like, spirits, with behind them spirals. I could guess the form of their body because it was distorted around them, a little bit like someone moving with an invisible suit. They were composed of stars moving. Some of them flied into the sky, some stretched their body into the sky too, and some of them were appareing with the spirals. One of the spirits was wearing a futuristic-suit.

I also saw the bad spirits, they were shadows moving fast who sometimes stopped to make scary faces.

I decided to check to spirits in the trees, like some people reported. The shape of the first tree I watched was the face of a beautiful woman, who changed 5 seconds after to look like a demonic woman; really the absolute opposite. In this tree I could see really little pictures of faces in different colours. Bad entities were looking forward to scare me, I saw many scary faces, a little bit like Scream; in different shapes and places in the tree.

I decided to look to another tree a little bit further. First thing I saw was a scene of a man and a woman who were initiating a sodomy. I after saw what I guess was a Prussian soldier from the 19th century, who turned back to salute me. I saw a man who was hanged. I saw the typical shape of the death with the scythe. I saw a cartoon character I didn't know jumping in some water. I saw two faces looking each other who turned at me.

In this same tree, I saw a really big alien; like the typical ones, not grey but black. He was moving his head from left to right, like if he looked for something.

I asked the universe to give me some energy and I saw white lights falling from the sky.

I went back inside and the spirits had the good idea to follow me. I ended up with maybe twenty different of them in my room, bad and good ones with their spirals. I understood they were appareing from the spirals and vanished in them too. I looked at my wall and could see a fairy who was flying. I asked the good ones to protect me because a bad one was sitting on the top of my head. I saw stuff like sharks arriving in front of me and open their jaws and passed through me, same with trains. I saw some animals. I saw a ghost who was different from the other, he was wearing clothes (an university jacket) and was blue transparent. He was sitting on my bedside table and just get up to walking through my wall.

I saw between all this the typical egyptian signs, some strange signs and 3D structures people report from their hallucinations with Methy.

After it's getting really weird. I could see from my fore-head (third eye, I was really not seeing with my eyes but with my fore-head) a tunnel of light who was looking like the inside of the universe who was heading to a vortex. I could actually see the tunnel make a turn to go in! That was absolutely crazy. I saw a big eye looking at me. This spiral thing lasted a really long time. It was stopping from times to times for 1 minute later going in other vortex.

Three hours later, I still had more slight hallucinations, like discs in 3 dimensions with strange signs written on it, rolling through the room. I saw an OVNI quitting the room too. I could see blue stars with a circle around going in the tunnel in my fore-head (but not white background, black, and thousand of these little stars moving forward). I put a picture too.

6 hours later, I could still see transparent spirals heading to vortex, no more colours but still distinguishable. Some animals and lights too.

That was a good trip to do one time but I wish it to nobody. Way too intense psychologically, even if I wasn't, properly talking, afraid; but I was really disturbed by the presence of the bad spirits. I forgot to describe a lot of other hallucinations but there here are the most important.

I believe I opened a door on the real reality. My third eye had been fully opened abruptly. I think that these OVNIS, spirits and all these good fellows are hiding in a parallel dimension and they can just jump in ours with these vortexs.

Now this is more than eighteen hours that my trip began and I still have slight hallucinations (insects who aren't there, little flashs...). The two nights before the trip I slept a total of 10 hours and wasn't able to sleep last night. Now this is the end of the day and I still have energy and haven't ate from all day because I can't.

What vortex was looking like : www.wdtprs.com/images/10_08_28_vortex_15.jpg

What the inside of the tunnel was looking like (more deep blue than green and going into the vortex) : images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb200811190...ges/6/6a/Vortex2.jpg

What the blue stars was looking like : rlv.zcache.com.au/broken_circle_star_blu..._x7saw_8byvr_324.jpg

They are everyone you do not present at your party but are present. Intergalactic Gate crashing mofos. They manifest from the the inherent evil in the drug consumed rising from your sin to teach you a lesson.... I usually tell then to get fucked. lol

I get more paranoid with whistling neighbour's when I'm tweaking... I just want to yell... SFTU... then I play some slamming trance at 7am....