Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Seinfeld

A: That creepy guy on the subway who turns it into a paper bouquet.

Q: In that same episode who is on the subway at the end of the show? (guest star)

A. Al Roker.

Q. Who had already had a bite from the eclair that George took from the garbage?

A. Aunt Phyllis (George's girlfriend's aunt)

Q. In one episode George makes a 'candy-lineup' featuring this _______ candy.

A: Twix

Q: What are the names of the 2 guys who steal Elaine's armour and also beat up Kramer for not wearing a ribbon?

A: Ray and Bob

Q: What TV celebrity's voice causes Kramer to have violent seizures?

A. mary hart

Q. what does george do at the meeting with NBC that drives jerry nuts?

A: Spell out the executives names

Q: Under what circumstances would Jerry have been friends with Stalin?

Okay...since no question is one the board:

Q. What parade balloon does Mr. Pitt help guide?

I'm back and resurrecting this thread.
A. Franco.

Q. When Kramer falls asleep on his girlfriend and gets dumped into the river. What the name of the girlfriend?

Kramer: varnsen!
Jerry: Pennypacker!
Kramer: Vandelay!
Gerorge: Pennypacker, Varnsen!
Jerry: Vandelay!
( from the puterto rico gay parade)

just got the season 1-3 dvd, its awesome, literally every episode has a behinds the scenes featurette ranging from 1-5 mins, loads of deleted scenes, and a couple of docu's including an hr long "how it was made" one.and one on the "real " kramer. kenny kramer.=D

and also from " the butter shave"

Jerry: Stop it, George. Stop it. I'm sorry, you've gotta get a job.

George: Dammit.

=D

Elaine : Goodnight Jugdish!!

ahh I just got the DVDS, fuck I was pissing myself laughing all night last night!!! =D

I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet...

Elaine - "So we meet for dinner, shared the bisque, yadda yadda yadda, kissed me goodnight, and I went home"

Jerry - "But you yadda yaddad the best part!"

Elaine - "No I didn't; I mentioned the bisque...."

LOVE this show :)

"The sea was angry that day my friends like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli"

I used this as my senior quote

"If your here then whos watching the factory?"
"Factory?"
"The saab factory"
"Jerry thats in Sweden"

AmorRoark said:
ELAINE: I was talking to this guy, you know, and I just happened to throw my purse on the sofa. And my diaphragm goes flying out. So I just froze, you know, ahh! Staring at my diaphragm. You know, it's just lying there. So then, this woman, the one who sold me this hair thing, she grabbed it before the guy noticed, so. I mean, big deal, right? So I carry around my diaphragm, who doesn't? Yeah, like it's a big, big secret that women carry around their diaphragms. You never know when you're gonna need it, right? (Sips the Snapple) Ahh. (talking to Jerry's virgin girlfriend)

Elaine is my favourite, then Georgie.

=D

i never noticed this before but in season 3 george is reffered to as "Biff" and "Biff Loman" hella times. I never knew it but biff loman is a character in "death of a salesman" as well as a test dummy =D (gregor samsa and harry haller are also literary characters hmmm)