Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Seinfeld

dark_angel177

Bluelighter
Need I say more?

After all of the years it has aired on tv it still NEVER gets old.

Every aspect of this show shines light on to my day.

So what I'm wondering is how many people out there agree with me and what are your favorite episodes/quotes (I know there are a tons to choose from)? Let's hear them.

Seinfeld Quotes

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank goodness for Seinfeld reruns! I wouldn't be able to get by without him!

Some of my favorites are "king of the castle", "sponge worthy", any show with David Putty, George getting caught playing with himself, I could go on and on! I don't ever remember a bad episode. Maybe the first couple of shows were not that good but it certainly got better!

sponge worthy is definetly one of my favorites. i like the one (not sure what to call it) when jerry has the girlfriend with all of the toys that he wasnt allowed to play with, so he drugs her and plays with her toys. i dont remember what else went down in that episode but i love it.

i saw the backwards India episode on mushrooms. pure genius. i was rolling on the ground, like really rolling on the ground

The episode when Kramer is the seat filler at the Tony's and ends up on stage accepting an award.

Ah yes, by far my favorite series of all time. Two of my most favorite episodes are the first 2 in season 9 (the last season). The episodes are The Butter Shave and then the Voice, and they work together almost as a continuation. It's the ones where george is trying to get into his office at PlayNow since they tried to keep him out when they found out he was fake handicapped. It includes the 5 mile an hour chase scene on the Rascal with the old people, and of course, the infamous "HELLLOOOOOO LA LA LA" voice.

^
yes.

George's boss at Playnow was Gordon Jump, the maytag man.

I loved the episode where susan has that doll that looks like George's mom, and eventually George's dad, who FUCKING ruled, rips the doll's head off.

And the episode dealing with Lloyd Braun. So genius.

jerk store!!!

i suggest anybody who has a Livejournal join the Seinfeld LJ community or just read it. It's hilarious, people post their favorite quotes on daily basis. :)

ok, remember when George met that couple and jokingly said

"huh, well, you could do much better."

well, I said that to my friend when I first met her b/f about a week or so ago, and now she's telling me that she's been on the verge of a breakup with him.

8o

I love seinfeld, but there's one thing I don't really like... Jerry Seinfeld, he always has this amused look on his face when he's saying something/making a joke, anyone else get bothered by this?
Anyway gotta agree with 'Serenity now!' being a great qoute.
--oisaoasdf

Jerry Seinfeld is the worst part of Seinfeld, it was the other characters that always made the episodes what they are. Granted, some of his material was funny, but for the most part I was a George/Kramer fan (plus the incidental characters are hilariously two dimensional).