• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Safely obtaining drugs in a dangerous area

U gotta be strong. Go hang out where they deal and sip a beer and read the paper and make it very clear u don't do business with fucking thieves. One dude went off on me, he had like 3 homies with him, i was by myself and making a scene yelling at him calling him a thief and shit right in the area he deals. Then he tries to threaten me by saying "You know how many times I been in prison!?!"

I yelled back, "what the fuck is that supposed to tell me.... that u suck at your job?"

tough guy lol. come to my town and try that shit, even when that dudes alone. it'll turn out well in real life i promise.

one of the joys of living in a city with only 700 000 people is i dont have to to really think as much about every possible out come as people in other cities do . 90 percent of the time when i buy drugs they come meet me some where that's close to me or ill bike to them and meet them some where. is it really as hard as people make it out to be to make a successful deal. i always just use my head when making a deal. obviously if you see a cop dont do anything heat and definatley dont make the deal right in front of the cop car. just drive around the block and theyll probably be gone when you come back around. if its a parked cop car call the dealer when your out of site and arrange to pick up in another spot. i guess cops are even bigger dicks in bigger cities cuz you people in NY, LA, chicago and other larger metropolis's s or w/e make cops sound like the fucking gestapo.

as for getting ripped off or robbed i just get off of dealers i can trust. most dealers i cop off of are friends/aquaintances friends of friends or a person one of my buddies gets off of regularly. i dont buy of a complete stranger. and if one of my friends puts in a good word for the dealer then ill take there word for it and cop off them.

a succesful deal really aint rocket science people

Last edited:
ime cops in the grimy parts of city look for people that are blantly doing something wrong or look like it. very seldomly have i been stopped randomly by cops just walking or biking down the street, and i live in the ghetto commute to work and frequently travel through the ghetto. just dont look like your up to something. circling a block 20 times standing on the corner like an idiot waiting for the dealer those are things that make you stick out like a sore thumb

as for robberies the only time i ever feel worried walking through the hood is if i have a case of beer (thats like a target sign for people that want to rob you). if you have a bike or a ride thats a pretty suffiecient get away vehilce

As soon as this happens ask them what your legal status is (it's either ur under arrest- very unlikely, ur being detained-very likely, or ur free to go).

Tell them u do not wish to answer any questions from any government employees (I love this rather than 'cops' because it makes them think ur a political nut rather than some criminal trained by a lawyer). Tell them ur name and basic info like that, give them ur id. but when the questions start "what are you doing down here" you can say nothing, say "that question doesn't interst me officer" "It's personal officer" This is around the time you wan to be telling him that you want to leave as soon as your legally allowed to do so.

Awful advice, clearly you haven't dealt with real city cops in a dope area. Try pulling that shit on the narc squad or a pissed off cop, next thing you know he found a few bags you never had on you and you're on your way to lockup

Titus slow your roll and learn to use the edit post button. No one wants to read 16 individual posts from you about you complaining and shit. I dissapeared your work for you and left one post quoted and one post.

Have a nice day.

Titus, you are givin some bad advice in this thread.

It probably makes a difference that I actually lived in that neighborhood for about 10 years, Me and one other dude were the only white guys who lived anywhere near there, let alone walked the streets.

Additionally, I'm 6'2" and 260lbs of solid muscle so unless someone's gonna pull out a gun (this guy didn't have one and wouldn't have done it at 2pm in broad daylight) I really had nothing to worry about.

I agree that it is bad advice for the average person.

As to getting bad dope. Buy in quantity and let the person know your a good customer but intend to test the dope before each buy and if it gets any weaker than it is he won't see you anymore. If your buying a couple fingers at a time on a regular basis they will think twice about steppin on your dope.

it's that common Boston trying-to-hard white boy swagger. got some of my old crew in a lot of troubles, despite how entertaining it was

I'm 43 so I don't play those teenage wigger games. Plus I was sort of known as I came up with a group of older guys who were hardcore, one of them wrote a book not too long ago.... see if u can figure it out, I'm not sayin who.

is it John "Red" Shea? yeah I met him, my band used to play for him all the time when he was about to make the movie for his book. moved from Boston and I don't think they ever made his book into a movie. nice guy, I was very intimidated to meet him but relaxed after he joked around a bit

Slow your roll titus the big boy attitude is bullshit. We get it you're a big boy with big muscles.

Also, arch criminal? LOL.

You know Titus, we definately got the idea that you are a total sex panther with big muscles n all that, ;) (Im just bustin ur balls) but the real reason the cops are less likely to fuck with you personally, is your age. Cops like to fuck with young kids. A 20 somethin year old kid drivin a 1989 honda accord with rust on it and one door panel from the junkyard thats a different color than the rest of the body, with a muffler hangin off, pulling onto the highway from the ramp that you use when you are coming from the dopespot areas of the city, is much more interesting to them than a 43 year old guy who might be drivin the same beater. And forget about it--take that 43 year old guy and put him in a decent car, make him look relatively clean cut, or even do the "scruffy contractor" look, and you even less of a target.

Even 23 year old guy with the cleancut "Im just a lil whiteboy" thing goin on, will get fucked with by cops if he is drivin thru the hood but add 20 years and you are a businessman who got lost, and the story is actually BELIEVABLE. Age brings so much more respect when it comes to this kind of shit--the way people see a younger person vs a older adult when doin exactly the same shit, is totally different. people are much more likely to automatically be on your side with the shit they assume, and give u the benefit of the doubt, when with young kids its the opposite--if they assume anything automaticaly, its gonna be that you up to no good.

As much as it feels good to be like "yea, they dont fuck with me, cuz Im the man, etc", it got alot more to do with your age bein something that makes people be waaaay less likely to percieve you as a junkie or drug user, and make u look more just like a regular-ass guy, responsible adult, etc. You could be a contractor doin jobs in that neighborhood, you could be tryin to avoid the highway so you put your GPS on and it took you thru here, you could be lost, you could be lookin for a certain store you heard you could get cheap stereo equipment at, and youre a little scared of this neighborhood officer! etc....When the young, strung out junkie kids are cruisin the block its ripe for the pickin. a 40 somethin adult is way less easy to fuck with. its just the way it goes.

Anyways, there is also a difference between Boston, and jersey and philly which is the places that many of the posters in here is talkin about. I dont know how the cops in Boston is, but word bond, you try ANY of that shit you suggested here, in Jersey, in Paterson or Newark, you will seriously fuckin regret it. youll end up with a bag or 8 found in your car so quick itll make your head spin. Or youll end up with your teeth rearranged or a nice egg on your head or plenty of other shit like that. Jersey cops dont fuckin PLAY yo--the TNT boys, the narc squads, its seriously some Iraq shit out here. It aint nothing like the regular cops you know, and from talkin to alot of out of state junkies, apparently it aint much like the narc cops in other cities neither. The boys out here seriously go hard, and they are dirty as FUCK. you really cant play some shit like that in any of the jersey dope cities or Philly or w/ever. Its a very different game, you can not get away with a fuckin ounce of lip or you are so much more fucked. It sounds like you got a relationship with those cops that gives u a certain amount of flexibility....but that advice, even if YOU tried it, here, would bring you a ton of shit that you dont want.

so if you see someone who you think might be a dealer how would you approach him?

when i pick out a prospective dealer i usually just look him straight in the eye as i walk by. if he is indeed dealing, he'll approach you, usually with a standard "you straight?". bingo. otherwise, i wouldn't recommend walking around the streets asking people if their holding. makes you more susceptible to being taken for a sucker and jacked or asking the wrong dude who's gonna get offended and cause a scene.

This thread has a lot of good comments/answers already, but i will too add my two cents. Im gona keep it short and sweet. Umm how to safely cop. It helps and is crucial that you are familiar with the area. Know the people, and how they tebd to be and seem. Calm down and relax and dont worry, thats when my mind works best.blend in with other people in the surrounding area, and it is important to act natural. If you run into a cop, be polite and cordial, and do what he says. Go during daytime hours. If you go then, you probably wont get robbed. I have never been hit for a ick... dont be all doe eyed. Show em u mean business, etc.......i hope this helps!

I often score drugs in bad parts of the city. You've gotta be street savy... stay calm but alert, listen to your instincts, know the area, don't act suspicious or shifty, and trust nobody except friends and close aquaintances. I'm a small skinny chick, but I know how to fight if I need to, and I never back down from a confrontation. If I feel the need to carry a weapon, I've learned that a needle is actually far more intimidating than a knife. If you pull a knife on someone who's trying to rob you, they'll probably try to grab the knife off you. But if you pull out a needle, they'll tend to back down. Nobody wants to get sticked with a dirty needle.

Sweet P, i agree with what you have to say. Except i dont carry around a dirty needle for protection. But i do have a bat in the trunk at all times. No one has ever fucked with me :) Probably because they see the people im with, and they know how they get down..

Incident it sounds like you've had a few experiences copping in projects.

I've never heard of police officers being that aggressive unless you have a knife or something in your hand that would cause them to fear for their own lives... I feel that I must disagree with you regarding telling an officer that you are in fact there to find and acquire drugs... this will only cause trouble if you advertise that you are a junkie looking for a fix. It is a problem not this time but it will be EVERY OTHER TIME those cops see you they'll assume you have drugs and hassle every time they see you, this I can promise you that.

If you go INTO a project to obtain your substance of choice ( i have only done this once...) do not go the way you came in or stay a little while that way when you walk out and you have drugs on your person the officers (IF there are any) are less likely to realize that you are holding and dont see oh that guy just went in and out.

I always did the in-and-out as quickly as possible; I think it's beneficial because it looks like either I need to turn around to get headed the either way on the highway, or I was waiting long enough so that it isn't an in-and-out.

I also agree with the above; if you admit to trying to find drugs, they will associate that with your face, your car, etc. and always try to pick you out next time they see you.

Lastly not to contradict you guys but I have given my (obviously ex-dealer since I am not using anymore) dealer a ride in the past, several times, and it always worked out well. My car was working fine and my dealer was the nicest person ever. If I didn't trust this person THAT MUCH though I would not have done it.

I also concur with the advice to not give unknown dealers a ride, that is asking for trouble.

^ I understand that.

Please understandd that I am the mod in this case and I would like talk of weapons kept to a minimum. They really can get you in trouble with the law if you carry them which is why I edited the comments out. i understand sarcasm very well, it is a concept that I enjoy and grasp firmly... however carrying weapons to cop would get you in a lot of trouble if you got pulled in by the police...

I hope you didnt take persona offense by my editing your threads guys.

Definitely enod.

Potentially "possessing firearms, explosives, etc." is often a pretense for a police officer trying to get you to voluntarily let him search your car to find your newly purchased drugs.

If you felt you needed something to protect yourself with when you go cop, I wouldn't personally do it. I felt safe every time I did it to be honest. I believe if this is what you have your heart set on (copping dope) then you need a car. It's just not wise to do this without a set of wheels.

Last edited:
Lonesome female scoring H in the hood? (good idea/bad idea)

First post and loving this site.

Soo.. I have a question for all the ladies out there who score dope in the big city. I'm a young woman and i'm white which makes it hard cuz i'm afraid to just drive around the hood like an idiot. I feel like i'm gonna be taken advantage of, attacked, or maybe just laughed at. I don't know anyone who could go around with me that uses. And my bf doesn't know i use anything other than coke so i dont wanna tell him. So yeah.. should I try to drive around and yell "boy" randomly at black kids or what?

How the hell does a single girl do it? Any successful lady like treatment or horror stories to encourage or discourage me?

thanks =)

Last edited by a moderator: