• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Safely obtaining drugs in a dangerous area

lol I would say bad idea..considering this is a harm-reduction site.

If you're hellbent on doing it, at least let someone know where you're going. Going alone sounds super sketchy to me either way..

any tips for obtaining if you live downtown in a city? there's lots of bus stops but no luck. i don't have a vehicle to drive around...

I live in the woods, in my younger days I drove to the hood and found a "project" I than walked up in there and scored some primo yay. I am not promoting this, I did it only once. Anyway, these fools even had digi on them and was very helpful. I am too scared to get busted by DEA now. I would just have to go down cuz they wouldn't "turn" me. That is my main reason I don't do it now, plus the hood is 1.5 hours away. If you desperate you could try a variation on that, I guess.

Whiteboyz

damn lacey, did not figure you were a tiny white girl... i always kinda pictured you like this old head i knew, big black woman who always mobbed with a razor under the tongue in case shit popped off... i guess thats what the streetsll do to ya though... shoulda known, my other homie is just like you, also got out the game recently...

anyway, clarifyin some of the shit said here cause i know some people, lurkers and members (mostly oxy heads avoidin the OPs and costs?), are gonna use the information here - dress like the people around does not mean dress like a d-boy if your friends all refer to you as casper -- or you have red hair. also, repeatin what's already been said, dont roll up in a beamer rockin a popped polo - you ever seen the movie Bullet or Clockers? basically any hood movie ever? you'll either get robbed or snatched up by the boys.

finally, on another BL thread, someone posted a website with online police scanner radios - for those of yall in jersey, i know they got active ones for the bricks, p-town, camden and a few others, with the codes used by police. listen. learn. why not? people on the other thread were hearin about take down narco raids before they went down... find the codes online to understand what theyre sayin

happy huntin...

damn lacey, did not figure you were a tiny white girl... i always kinda pictured you like this old head i knew, big black woman who always mobbed with a razor under the tongue in case shit popped off... i guess thats what the streetsll do to ya though... shoulda known, my other homie is just like you, also got out the game recently...

anyway, clarifyin some of the shit said here cause i know some people, lurkers and members (mostly oxy heads avoidin the OPs and costs?), are gonna use the information here - dress like the people around does not mean dress like a d-boy if your friends all refer to you as casper -- or you have red hair. also, repeatin what's already been said, dont roll up in a beamer rockin a popped polo - you ever seen the movie Bullet or Clockers? basically any hood movie ever? you'll either get robbed or snatched up by the boys.

finally, on another BL thread, someone posted a website with online police scanner radios - for those of yall in jersey, i know they got active ones for the bricks, p-town, camden and a few others, with the codes used by police. listen. learn. why not? people on the other thread were hearin about take down narco raids before they went down... find the codes online to understand what theyre sayin

happy huntin...

http://www.radioreference.com/

Thank me later :D

Soo.. I have a question for all the ladies out there who score dope in the big city. I'm a young woman and i'm white which makes it hard cuz i'm afraid to just drive around the hood like an idiot. I feel like i'm gonna be taken advantage of, attacked, or maybe just laughed at. I don't know anyone who could go around with me that uses. And my bf doesn't know i use anything other than coke so i dont wanna tell him. So yeah.. should I try to drive around and yell "boy" randomly at black kids or what?

I have the same problem. Any females who've successfully copped have any tips?

Last edited:
I'm not sure how it works anywhere else, but I know that, around here, scoring crack/coke and scoring dope are two very different things, each one with its own unique rules of engagement, I guess you could say.

If you're looking to score hard or soft (crack/coke) around here, you'll need to take a ride into the city to that one designated spot, that one stretch, and it's as easy as pulling your car over... all the dealers will come over to your car and fight to serve you. It's insane...

If you're looking to score dope, on the other hand, it's a very different process. I've never heard of anyone scoring dope on the street before; we have dope houses. It's one designated stretch of street, and whoever's working the house will serve you from a window. In other words, you'll have to park your car, get out, and walk up to some random house with a person in the window. Yeah, it's sketchy...

I've never obtained drugs in this way, but from what I've been told by friends of mine who have done it before, yep, that's the way to do it...

EDIT: I should probably mention that the reason I've never obtained drugs in this way is because it's so god damn sketchy. I wouldn't recommend anyone try scoring drugs like this... it's asking for trouble.

Last edited:
im gonna have to start figuring shit out in a new city soon, and this one actually has a needle exchange! i read ppl advising to ask around a needle exchange if ur in a new city or whatever. buut, are these places generally watched by police? the one im gonna have to hit is in San Diego, i did copious online research, and its only open for 3 hrs one day a week, and its just a few blocks from this wicked popular crack corner (its been a crack corner for 20 years). something like 8 of every 10 drug arrests last year in the COUNTY were in this small area. is it a shitty idea to ask around at this needle exchange? i dont want to get arrested and i dont want crack. maybe ask around but then hope the tar is actually at a different spot at least a few miles away?

Very good tips- those are the same tips I've given people before. One thing I can't stress enough: discuss a story with the people that are with you beforehand. If you end up getting pulled over, you need to have the same story. Cops don't like being lied to, and a lot of the time they'll find some bullshit technicality to arrest you on if they think you're lying. (Obstruction of justice.) Nice post though. :)

I've never gone into the bad areas of town. Now this may sound shitty, but the best places to make connects are:

1. Cocaine anonymous meetings
2. NA meetings
3. Methadone clinics
4. Bus stops or light rails, T''s/subway stations
5. Malls in less than savory neighborhoods
6. Outside rehabs/hospitals

Well, you get the picture. Is asking someone at a cocaine anonymous to help you score a ball an ethical thing to do? Absolutely not. But, it works.

I had the best luck when I was on methadone. I used to live in Providence and the clinic was in the shittiest part of the city. The parking lot was better than a pharmacy! It's a wonder anyone ever got clean at this place. Come to think of it, I don't remember ever meeting anyone who did...

I think one of the best excuses I ever used was "I'm looking for a new apartment and was down here scouting one out to see how the neighborhood is. Now that I see it, I don't really think I'll be moving down here. I was on my way home, but since this is my first time in the area, I must have gotten turned around somewhere. Can you point me to the freeway officer?"

Now, and this is important. Look online and have an actual address of an open apartment or house for sale in the area, AND, have the address and directions written down in your car. Better yet, have them prinited out from mapquest and have them out on the dash or passenger seat so they are in plain view.

This worked like a charm for me once but that also may be because I had just moved out here and it was plausible that I'd be looking for a place to stay. It might bbe a little less believable if you have lived in your city for a while and should already know the "bad" areas.

When I used it, the officer immediately told me how to get to the freeway and then explained that the area was not that safe and to keep that in mind for future reference. I thanked him and said that I really appreciated him looking out for my safety. He didn't even run my ID and sent me on my way. Wheeew...

Well copping in the hood isn't that bad... Just act like you know what you're doing and you do this all the time. Be cool and don't show any fear, people feed off fear. Also bring a knife or something just incase things do end up getting bad.. Make sure you don't ever show your money or say how much you have because you'll get robbed. In the end its all about common sense and having a little bit of luck/faith. Always ask if they're holding or whatever if they say no but ill bring you to a dude or some other shit tell them to kick rocks (well in a nicer way) and never walk up to a group of people!! I also advise you to never do this alone...

Good Post. I was thinking that it's better to get the dealer in the car with you. Don't they need a search warrant to search the car??

ABSOLUTELY NOT: If a cop believes you are in a shady area and you are there to buy drugs, all he needs is reasonable suspicion to stop you and look into the car. A vehicle is "readily mobile" therefore exigent circumstances are applied. If the cop believes there is a danger of someone being hurt, there is a threat to him, or if there is evidence which is in danger of being destroyed, or even if he think you're going to drive off he has every right to search your car without a warrant. It is so easy for car searches to be performed for the police side. All they need is the slightest bit of shadiness goin down and they'll pull you right out. No warrant needed.

Also, they can search anywhere in the car, the armrest, the glovebox (even if its locked), even if you have a locked safe inside they can search that.. also they can most definitely search your trunk. Basically a car is fair game for the police. if you are just walking down the street and have drugs on you, but that's all you're doing. cops have no reason at all to stop you, only if you do something illegal which gives them probable cause (ore than reasonable suspicion) i.e> you jay-walk..

I would never ever let the dealer sit in the car with you specially if you don't know him, you're just looking to get mugged. It' a different story if you know this dealer and have been buying from him for a while and have a repore (don't know the right spelling) with him.

Also bring a knife or something just incase things do end up getting bad..

Jesus, no! Terrible advice. For one, if the cops pull you over cos your face doesn't fit in an area notorious for drug dealing you're gonna come away with a charge that is likely to be as serious if not worse than being found in posession, but more importantly a lot of the people you're gonna come across down the ghetto will be better schooled in violence and better at using weapons than you. Escalate a confrontation by waving a knife in someone's face and chances are you're gonna come off badly cos you know what, other people carry weapons too, especially people who sell drugs for a living, or loiter about intending to rob other drug users, and their's might be a lot more badass than yours.

Being ripped-off or robbed for your drugs and / or money is an occupational hazard. Chances are it's gonna happen at least once in your life as a drug user. You just have to accept that and make sure that you don't escalate things in a way that risks more than you can afford to lose.

Last edited:
Fry's electronics sells pepper spray for 3 bucks, if for some reason you can't carry any other weapon it can buy you a chance to run.

Its also not illegal to carry.

Garuda seriously? Most states now you need a special permit to carry the pepper spray. and it IS illegal. In Mass, you need to obtain a FID (Firearms Identification Card) even before you get your LTC (License to Carry). If you get caught with pepper spray it is illegal. Specially when you've use it and then the cops see you it's assault and battery, and possession of an illegal weapon. You could serve time for it.
Do not give out information thats JUST wrong.

I don't know if they're "allowed" or not. But in certain areas around here, if you drive around the same block a few times, and look out of place (i.e. white) you will get stopped.

If you give a cop "reasonable suspicion" to stop you i.e> unknown car in a "drug area" driving in circles, he's gonna say this dood is up to no good. The fact that you are there to buy drugs has nothing to do with it. He can pull you over basically for anything. Driving around the block multiple times is more than enough reason. He can pull you over for going too slow. He can pull you over just to say "are you lost".. If you act weary, he can search your vehicle after that.

Jesus, no! Terrible advice. For one, if the cops pull you over cos your face doesn't fit in an area notorious for drug dealing you're gonna come away with a charge that is likely to be as serious if not worse than being found in posession, but more importantly a lot of the people you're gonna come across down the ghetto will be better schooled in violence and better at using weapons than you. Escalate a confrontation by waving a knife in someone's face and chances are you're gonna come off badly cos you know what, other people carry weapons too, especially people who sell drugs for a living, or loiter about intending to rob other drug users, and their's might be a lot more badass than yours.

Being ripped-off or robbed for your drugs and / or money is an occupational hazard. Chances are it's gonna happen at least once in your life as a drug user. You just have to accept that and make sure that you don't escalate things in a way that risks more than you can afford to lose.

My mother always carried my fathers huge knife on her and if the blade is a certain width or whatever its not illegal to carry. When she got arrested and the cops asked if she had weapons in her bag she said the knife and they took it out... It was a huge fuckin knife but she didn't get charged for having it. You need to check your states laws and shit. You can carry a knife on you.

When I went to philly I had a knife on me but put away. I also didn't carry shit on me like my phone or whatever so if I got robbed it wouldn't of been a big deal. I mean ill let someone rob me but if I have to I'm going to pull the knife out on them. I'm prepared to use a weapon on someone... My dad taught me how to do it (pull it out and where to get them with it). He use to deal crack and was always with guys coming in and out of prison. My brother would always teach me how to fight as well (he has a black belt and yeah he kicked my ass when we were messing around but I learned how to defend myself).

People will shoot you whether or not you have a weapon in the hood nowadays.. So bring a LEGAL knife or something isn't a bad idea. Don't pull it out unless you have to but in the end you may have to.

Its a crazy idea but you gotta do what you gotta do. And yeah you're going to get your ass schooled if you don't know shit. But me I'm a female but I grew up in a bad area and with some crazy family members.... I was trained as a little kid how to fuck someone up with and without a weapon. I mean if you don't know how to do any of that shit you shouldn't even be copping in the hood.

Damn, on the news you hear too much about people getting shot for nothing. So if you're walking into danger without being prepared then you're asking to be killed.

Yeah this is kind of crazy advise but to tell someone to walk into the hood and act like everything will be okay then I wouldn't be being honest. I didn't say take out your knife if you get robbed but if you risk getting killed take it the fuck out. Hide it on a spot where you can pull it out quick.

Another thing I would carry around when copping in the hood is a skateboard. Carry that shit for real.... You can crack someones head with it. Most people won't look at you twice for it (maybe cops but its a skateboard). Its legal and honestly will help you the fuck out. I mean I skate and would ride around on it so I didn't look suspicious but damn my decks came in handy.

Really you shouldn't have to rely on a weapon but it just helps me to know I have something on me if things go wrong. They may have a better weapon but it doesn't mean anything. Just again never go up to a group of people and again never go alone.... Let them rob you (bring only the money you need to cop and nothing else). Never pull up to someone in your car. Park the whip somewhere and get out on foot. Leave all your possessions in your car.. Also park it somewhere where there are a lot of people and its busy. If you follow those simple rules you should have no problem and please leave your fear at home.... If you're too scared/worried to do this then don't do it.

Sadly I know people who were/are gang members. And the shit you hear them talk about makes you go :\ they don't give a fuck about anyone. They sure as fuck aint going to care about the random druggie who they've never seen before.

Also if they have a dog don't even go there. I'm friends with this hispanic guy and his dog is an attack dog and knows commands in spanish. He will go pistolvia or whatever meaning if someone reaches in their pocket for a weapon the dog will jump on them before they manage to get it out) and all this shit. Attack dogs man are fuckin more scary than the dude packing heat.

Anyways listen to your gut... Follow simple rules and the rest is common sense. Don't trust anyone and always stay alert.... The guy may look like they're alone but their buddy is watching you from somewhere you can't see. Don't bring a weapon if you're not comfortable with it or don't know what you're doing. You can let someone rob you but remember not everyone will rob you and leave. Some people will rob you and shoot you. So if you meet one of those people...that is the time to take out your weapon or fight for your life.

I wasn't scared copping in the hood. I mean when I brought the knife I ended up leaving it in the car most of the time... I just don't think pulling up to a dealer you don't know in your car is a smart idea. I mean if you were getting weed then cool but heroin or crack nahh that shits too crazy. That's also more suspicious to cops than if you're just on foot. The last thing you want to do is pull up to a person and have them come up to you and pull a gun out on you so they can drive off with your car.

Last edited:
My mother always carried my fathers huge knife on her and if the blade is a certain width or whatever its not illegal to carry. When she got arrested and the cops asked if she had weapons in her bag she said the knife and they took it out... It was a huge fuckin knife but she didn't get charged for having it. You need to check your states laws and shit. You can carry a knife on you.

Sometimes to be illegal, the knife has to have a double blade. In MA, I think 6" or top of your thumb to your wrist is too long of a blade. If I remember correctly.

And @ Jackie jones, yes. A cop doesn't need much to search you or anyone or anything inside the vehicle:
"U.S. police do not need a search warrant to search a vehicle they stop on the road or in a non-residential area if they have a probable cause to think that it may contain contraband or evidence of a crime. In that case, police may search the passenger compartment, trunk, and any containers inside the vehicle capable of holding the suspected article." Driving around the same block multiple times in a known drug area certainly, and most definitely gives the cop enough to stop you. If he believes you have bought drugs or are trying to sell drugs because you are driving around, he has all the rights and powers to search your vehicle. Acting weary is part of that, he can search your vehicle if your acting shady too, that could provide him with enough to believe you are hiding something. Totally.

Sorry, forgot my citation. Google Carroll v United States, google The Carroll Doctrine, google the automobile exemption.. The will all tell you all a cop needs is probable cause there is contraband inside a vehicle and he can search it...entirely.